Has anyone seen it?

What's the word? Burn.

`sweet intoxication
Send a message via AIM to `sweet intoxication

Old 04-03-2007, 03:36 AM

raiawyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2007, 01:00 PM

I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series!!!

My favorite brother is Zsadist. I adore Zsadist, he's so cute because you know under that evil exterior is something gorgemous!

My second favorite has got to be Vishous. Though not a major Red Sox fan myself, I can totally respect his love of the game and his love for the Brotherhood.

Why hasn't anyone else posted on this?

`sweet intoxication

Old 04-10-2007, 09:04 PM

No idea really.
Guess no one likes the books as much as I do.
I finished the fourth one a few weeks ago.
She adds such good plot twist.
Makes me happy. :D

raiawyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-11-2007, 03:34 PM

I haven't read the fourth one yet. But the third one was SO CUTE!! I told you I love Zsadist!!

My friend and I think that V and Butch should get together. True, Butch has the whole Marissa thing, but I mean really. It probably won't happen ((V and Butch I mean)). Don't tell me what does!! I'm going to buy the fourth book this week if I can't find the third one to return to the person I borrowed it from so yeah. I should know what's going on by Friday.

`sweet intoxication

Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 AM

I love them all. After you read you can chat about it.
^^

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-13-2007, 04:37 AM

I have to admit, I saw the first post and nearly left the thread in confusion. Ariel has what to do with the Brotherhood, exactly?

I've read them all, enjoyed them quite a bit, and am waiting to see the next installment. I think she writes very well, with interesting plots and great characterization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiawyn
My friend and I think that V and Butch should get together.
I was convinced of this, too! I still think it would be perfect. However, from the blurb in the last book, it looks like the author has different ideas. Pity, that.

`sweet intoxication

Old 04-13-2007, 01:27 PM

I didnt mean to put the pic of ariel. but yeah. from an excerp you think theremay be something between them if you readbetween the lines. Pretty much.Yeah.^^

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-14-2007, 03:40 PM

Oh, I see. It's the sig! And there's the teeny....oh, right. Yeah, I managed to totally miss seeing the question. XDDD

I got the idea of V and Butch as an item mostly from the most recent book, and mostly from V. It seems like Butch would be fairly indifferent to that kind of idea, which is still a pity. They'd be an awesome together.

Anyway. I enjoyed the books, and will buy them right off the shelf when I see a new one. I don't do that often, as I'm rather poor.

raiawyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2007, 05:09 PM

but still, aren't V and Butch a completely cute thought? I think they are. Except it's Butch and as much as I admire the man...he's still just a man.

How could you not get that impression? In book 3 it's almost blantantly stated that V is gay. Which is not an impression I would have gotten from any of the Brotherhood on first sight. But when you think about it...and of course it's completely implied when Butch says to V, "We still ain't dating."