Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 09-30-2008, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel21 View Post
if i had to say something about fictional romance is that i do like Will from the Ranger's Apprentice series, which probably no one has heard about.
I LOVE Ranger's Apprentice! :D It's great. I need to add Gilan to my list of book people I've been in love with.

And while I'm at it, I would also like to mention another one I forgot to mention; Aneba from The Lionboy Trilogy. :3

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 10-01-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagehikaru View Post

There's Corlath from "The Blue Sword", and Luthe too, although I fell in love with him when I read "The Hero and the Crown" literally to pieces. I cried when that happened. They're both by Robin McKinley, and I recoomend them highly, even though they're way beneath my reading level. She also wrote "Sunshine", and Constantine makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Vampires are indeed the hotness. That one is for mature audiences only.
...I totally had a huge girly crush on Corlath when I first read the books. :blush: I'm 22 and I still read that book every few years, I bought myself a new copy a while back because the old one was falling apart.

kagehikaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-02-2008, 02:56 AM

Isn't he drool worthy? I always said I wanted to marry someone like him. I have a hardback copy of that book because I know what happens with me and paperbacks that I love. Let's just say Hero and the Crown was the only one I read to pieces.

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 10-02-2008, 05:13 AM

>.> He is maybe just a little. I always liked him because he seemed like a jerk at first, but he totally wasn't, he was just trying to do everything he could to make her feel comfortable. He was just as confused by it as she was, so there was so much character and depth. *rambles*

I haven't read my copy to death yet though! :o Maybe someday.

Violet_Beauregarde91
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2008, 10:59 AM

I know this is ridiculous, but I liked Harry Potter from (of course) the Harry Potter series. He's a great character!

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 10-06-2008, 01:27 AM

I guess, I'm gonna type a list made of mainly ones that everyone else loves too, and then I'm gonna sit at this computer and think of more until I have ones that no one has said yet. *pouts over having to share.*

Mr. Darcy
Robin Hood
Murtagh
Jasper Hale
Adam Hauptman
Snape
Sirius Black
Jesse (I can't remember what his last name is, or what book he's from, but I remeber it was a Mormon book about a girl who goes to live in Australia and Jesse is a guy that hated her, then overdosed, then him and her got married. I loved that book.)
Caefawn
Charles Cornik
Inigo Montoya
Gabriel (from Blood and Chocolate)

Im a bit disappointed that most of them all end up getting a girl in the end. I want them for myself.

kagehikaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 AM

We moved the bookcases... x.x I am a dead Hiku.

Oh good, some one else like to fall in love with the bad boys. I feel better. I also love Murtagh and Sirius (I said bad BOY, not bad GUY). Although I more or less wiped Sirius from my mind when she killed him, it hurt too much. :(

Right now, I'm in love with whichever book charecter has painkiller... ooh, I hurt...

BloodyRavens
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2008, 08:16 AM

I totally fell in love with Jacob Black from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer when he appeared in the first book.:love: He was so cute and innocent I couldn't help but love him, then in the second book he turned into a chunk of smexy man-meat.... I don't know about Eclipst or Breaking Dawn....(they are currently collecting dust on my book shelf :XD) I would also say that I fell in love with Jack Twist and Damien:glomp:from The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, but they are gay and in love with each other, so it's okay. What I really loved about them was their personalities.:rofl: If that counts.

IHateTests
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2008, 11:51 AM

i love Edward from Twilight

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2008, 10:35 PM

Dinah...from the Red Tent :)

xXxFaeriexXx

Old 10-22-2008, 03:59 AM

I have a huge crush/infatuation with Fred Weasley from the Harry Potter series.

Melissa
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2008, 07:54 PM

Oh man. I have so many.

Jean-Claude, Micah, Nathaniel, and Asher from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Doyle, Frost, and Rhys from Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry series. (I'm probably forgetting some)
Laurel K. Hamilton writes men that I want so bad. It's like her calling or something to write perfect men. Even if they are broken and depressing.

Some others I've loved -

Diamond from Alice Hoffman's book Green Angel. He is so heartbreaking this mysterious boy.

Raven from Sherryl Jordan's book The Raging Quiet. Raven took such good care of Marnie. They're love was so strong. It's was one of those relationships that was meant to be perfect.

Hunter from Cate Teirnan's book series Sweep. He's British. :D

Boy Blue from the graphic novel Series Fables by Mark Buckingham. Boy Blue is so bad ass.

Last edited by Melissa; 10-22-2008 at 08:01 PM..

Dark_Sparklez312
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2008, 05:13 AM

OMG I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering if i was a freak and the only one to develop feelings for a story character! I fell in love with Lani (pronounced "Lonny" and yes it is a guy) from "What Happened to Lani Garver" (awesome book by the way....) anyways..thanks for letting me know I am not the only one!!:mrgreen:

Mrs. Darcy

Old 10-30-2008, 02:22 PM

I don't know if you can say that I was actually in love with characters out of a book, but I really really admired Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Faramir from the Lord of the Rings. They are great!^^

DarkAngel21
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 PM

i like lani from the Caorl Plum-Ucci books, love her books, but right now i would have to say Edward from the Twilight series :) he is the second place right now compared to Will from the Ranger's Apprentice series.

Either one i'm fine with there are others but they escape me right now thinking about it

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2008, 04:38 PM

Hm, the only one that I sorta crush on is Cole from Why I Let My Hair Grow Out.

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 11-02-2008, 02:49 AM

I have fallen madly in love with Bartimaeus from The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. I'm not shamed to admit it, only sad that he's not actually real. D:

Barty is just about PERFECT (... okay, not really. moving on...) He's absolutely hilarious, survives to the end of the series, and knows exactly how to make me squeal when he's suffering. XD; He's sarcastic to a fault and is just so adorable! It's an added bonus that he's not even human, but a Djinni. Not Genie, but Jii-nii or Jiin with a 'D' just barely heard at the beginning. Sometimes.

In all honesty, I haven't seen a Bartimaeus Trilogy fan yet who hasn't liked Bartimaeus. He's one of those characters that has a personality that seems to appeal to everyone who reads about him.

I also admit to having fallen in love with Robin Hood multiple times.

Okay, many times. He's my first book-love.

EDITEDIT: And I can't believe how many other's I've forgotten! D:

There's Vago from Storm Thief because honestly? Who could read that book and not find them selves loving him. He's suppose to be ugly, but he makes up for that with his charming personality and innocence.

Then like Iltu down there *points* made me remember, there's Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird. Because he's simply perfect.

I also have loyalties lying with Sirius Black and Lupin from Harry Potter, because I like them far more then anyone else. :heart:

I've fallen for Fel from The Sight multiple times, but since he's a wolf I'm sure sure he counts. D:

Last edited by Lathrine; 11-02-2008 at 03:09 AM..

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 11-02-2008, 02:53 AM

I need to add three more to my ever-growing list.

Sorrow from Wildwood Dancing. He's such a sweet, sad, character. I started off not trusting him, but I grew to do so before Jena did. I think I actually said "Oh, see Jena? How could you not have trusted Sorrow?" outloud as soon as his loyalties were proven. Even though I was in love with him, I rooted for him and Tatiana the whole time!

Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird. Seriously. He's perfect.

Vago from Storm Thief. Oh. My. God. He is precious. I don't care if he's ugly or not human or whatever, he was so charming and delightful and innocent and wonderful. <3 I adore Vago so very much! Not so suprising, considering I also have semi-crushes on Bork and Quilt frok Dominic Deegan, but that's a webcomic, not a book.

I think this is what, they third time I've been back here to admit more book-crushes? I am pathetic. But that's okay. And I'll probably be back again. It's just that I fall in love with fictional characters instead of real boys. :P

IHateTests
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2008, 09:58 PM

Edward Cullen. he is amazing

xLaurzx
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2008, 05:57 PM

Probably Kish and Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew :sweat:

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-21-2008, 10:23 AM

I like Edward Cullen, Cedric Diggory, Lestat, Harry Potter

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 11-25-2008, 11:47 PM

I absolutely adore Hatter M from The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor, even though he's probably 3 times my age. He's like Johnny Depp amazingly wonderful but old.

Naylean Davenport

Old 12-12-2008, 09:26 AM

Edward Cullen, Jacob Black and Ron, Fred and George Weasley!

Also Cedric Diggory! How could I forget!

Last edited by fiarra; 12-12-2008 at 03:43 PM..

Tamerthanthou
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Tamerthanthou

Old 12-14-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oHsoDemandinG View Post
I absolutely adore Hatter M from The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor, even though he's probably 3 times my age. He's like Johnny Depp amazingly wonderful but old.
Hear hear! I love Hatter M.
And if he's a bit older than I am? Oh well... Older guys are more mature than people my own age...

And wow! I'm so glad people are still posting in this thread. I posted it a while ago...
And have many new loves since then. But I'll post those another time.

The Volturis Lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Volturis Lover Send a message via MSN to The Volturis Lover Send a message via Yahoo to The Volturis Lover

Old 12-15-2008, 04:26 PM

I've fallen in love with many book characters. It all depends on what my series/book obsession is at the moment.