rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:39 AM

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go in this forum, but I assumed it should so I am posting it here. Feel free to move it if it isn't. So here goes.

We've all read Harry Potter, and I'm sure we've all wondered what Hogwarts house we would be put in.

These are characteristics people are supposed to have for each house:
Hufflepuff: loyalty, patience, hard work and justice
Ravenclaw: intelligence, knowledge and wit
Gryffindor: courage, chivalry and boldness
Slytherin: ambition, cunning and slyness

My friends claim that I would be Slytherin, and I mostly agree. So what house do you think you would be put in?

emily enigma

Old 08-21-2009, 03:21 AM

i'd probably be in slytherin or gryffindor. not everyone in slytherin is cruel... all the tests i've taken say slytherin, ehh

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 08-21-2009, 03:39 AM

I'd be a Hufflepuff, definitely. I have all the traits and just feel very Hufflepuff-y. Though I wish I were Gryffindor...

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2009, 04:24 AM

Probably Ravenclaw. I'm not patient, hardworking, brave, or cunning.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 08-21-2009, 04:44 AM

Most likely Ravenclaw, i not brave or an hard worker and definitely have no cunning abilities, but a lot of wit. that i do have

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM

HUFFLEPUFF!!!!
Because it's fun to say and the uniforms are yellow :3

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-21-2009, 05:16 PM

Griffindor definatley cause it is awesome!

pumpkins
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2009, 10:02 PM

I think I'd be slytherin. Ofcourse! Im a cool badass : D Sneaky bastard. haha

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-23-2009, 10:03 PM

If we could figure this out ourselves, why would we need a sorting hat? Everyone could probably make a case for themselves for most of if not all of the houses, depending on what qualities they wanted to share about themselves and what qualities they don't want to have.

But I suppose that I would be in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I have a fair amount of intelligence and the ability to be witty in certain situations. I also have a great amount of ambition, although I don't know if I'm particularly cunning or sly.

Javert
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2009, 02:21 AM

Every test I've taken says that I should be in Slytherin. And I agree. I'm fairly cunning, intelligent(I've read somewhere that Slytherins are ALSO intelligent. I can't remember where, though.), and ambitious. However, I usually only show the traits I share with Ravenclaw- I am knowledgeable, intelligent, but I'm not witty. ^^;, so I suppose I could be a Ravenclaw as well. I wish there was a REALLY good test out there somewhere- but I have yet to find one where it isn't easy to rig the answers. >_<;. Then it wouldn't be so hard to pick.

Across The Universe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2009, 03:13 AM

Probably Ravenclaw or Griffindor. Oh yeah.

P.s: WHAT THE HECK IS A HUFFLEPUFF???

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 08-24-2009, 07:55 AM

If I wouldn't be in Slytherin for my ambition and slyness, I'd most likely be in Ravenclaw for my intelligence, wit and knowledge. Sounds rather arrogant to say, but meh, it's true. :P

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-24-2009, 10:06 AM

Defginatly not slytherin.
Ummhufflepuff sounds nice a cute but J.K writes like it;s for wuss'es.
I'd say the sorting hat would put me in the ravenclaw because i'm intelligent (not bragging) because isn;t that for thew 'sharp in wit' or summit like that. I would mind being in gryfindor but they all seem quite pompous and 'la de da'

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-24-2009, 09:53 PM

Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. I've got equal traits. I suppose there's a 'Slytherin' edge to my hardworking nature and I learn about anything I can get my hands on in case I need it in the future xD
I'd never be Gryffindor though. I'm not gutsy, reckless, courageous, or the like.
That's one flaw in the Houses, hardly anyone really fits in just one house. In the books the kids learn early on 'this is what this house is like. You don't want to be like that house!'. They then consciously or unconsciously strive to become the symbol of their house. Some break free from the pattern however ^^

VampiressMistress1234
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to VampiressMistress1234

Old 08-24-2009, 10:47 PM

I Probably Would Go With Ether Hufflepuff Or Gryffindor

Readera
*^_^*

Old 08-25-2009, 12:43 AM

I would probably be a ravenclaw. But when I was 11 I was much more of a Huffelpuff, but still quite a bit of a ravenclaw.

Violet_Beauregarde91
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 01:54 PM

I have traits from every house, though I'm probably a Ravenclaw.

Missy Rin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM

Gryffindor or Ravenclaw I'm not really sure which though!

Paper Face Parade
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2009, 12:11 AM

Actually I took so many quizzes for this hoping I would get into Ravenclaw. I got into Ravenclaw once... the rest were all Hufflepuff. So, you can say I would be in Hufflepuff. :|

x.Mama.x
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to x.Mama.x

Old 08-26-2009, 07:07 AM

I'm not smart, so I wouldn't be a Ravenclaw, I'm not brave, so I wouldn't be a Gryfindor, I'm not evil, so I wouldn't be a Slytheran...
I'd be a Hufflepuff... Because I'm not outstanding at anything inparticular...
And I'm cool with that...

The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 08-26-2009, 07:23 AM

All the houses are pretty cool, have ups and downs. Personally I think I'd be fit for Hufflepuff. I'm bubbly, energetic, and have an all-around good, positive attitude. NOT to be modest or anything, heh. XD

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2009, 07:31 AM

I think I'd go best in Hufflepuff. I've got all of the attributes, the loyalty, the patience, the hard work and the desire for justice. But I also sway towards the intellectual prowess of Ravenclaw because I'm interested in a variety of studies and I like to know and learn things. My wit mainly comes down to sarcasm and black humour though...

I don't much care for Gryffindor, courage and boldness has nothing if you don't know what your doing or how to back it up. Though I do believe that Chivalry should be taught, if not then at least some form of good manners and common courtesy. It doesn't hurt to say please and thank you every now and then.

Slytherin I wouldn't fit in at ALL. As cunning as I am I won't use that against someone, not even an enemy. Especially not if it might hurt them. I'm not very ambitious, I don't make strides towards being the best or anything. The most ambition I have is to do what's right, to study and to take care of people. Hardly ambition. I'm not very sly either. The most sly thing I can do is steal a chocolate from the fridge, because apparently, I'm sneaky like that.

But I do tend to like characters/people from all houses so it doesn't matter what other people are, so long as your true to yourself I suppose.

Skraeling
Skrae's Mule

Old 08-26-2009, 05:46 PM

I'm sly, clever, not perfectly moral, and I'd love to become a lawyer.

Somehow, I can see that fitting perfectly into Slytherin.

-waits to be lambasted into mule heaven-

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-27-2009, 08:03 AM

According to some game that I did at Comic Con this year where I just picked out a tag from a cauldron (it had the four houses, you just pick randomly), I got Hufflepuff. So I guess I'm in the Hufflepuff house!

Come to think of it, I should really be in Gryffindor. The boldness factor pretty much describes me the most.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-27-2009, 08:19 AM

I would probably be in Ravenclaw. It's the house for book worms. :3