View Poll Results: what do you like most...?
The Film 3 8.11%
The Book 34 91.89%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Le Phantastique
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2010, 03:01 AM

Oh yes! Lucius was a great villain!!! I don't think Rowling should have killed any of the trio right away, but I think that in the final battle she should have given at least one of them the axe.

Medu
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 AM

Very true, Le Phantastique. Harry was close to Ron, Hermione, and even Ginny. Why not, during the final battle, did not one of the Death Eaters or Voldermort himself think of trying to distract Harry by sending harmful curses at those closest to Harry. Also, I feel that either Lupin or Tonks should have survived, not both dieing.

Le Phantastique
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2010, 12:48 PM

Yea, I see what you mean Medu, about Lupin and Tonks. I think the point of that was to show that the same thing would not happen again, that Teddy would not be abandoned as Harry was and all this stuff. I don;t remember the exact words that were used to describe the purpose of both Lupin and tonks dying, but it was along those lines. Still, it isn;t the same case at all, Harry was very unique, as was the reason his parents died, whereas Lupin aand Tonks died during a battle, not while hiding.

Medu
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 AM

True...still. As someone who's lost a parent, I'm still not comfortable with Teddy Lupin loosing both of his parents.

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 02-23-2010, 01:44 PM

I have a Gryffindor cloak from my 4th grade Halloween.
It still fits, too!
My friend and I are going to get uniforms at the Harry Potter park.
You know, when it opens this spring.
Me Gryffindor and her Hufflepuff.
We already know what houses we're supposed to be in.

Hagiri-Lin

Old 02-24-2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Angel View Post
I have a Gryffindor cloak from my 4th grade Halloween.
It still fits, too!
My friend and I are going to get uniforms at the Harry Potter park.
You know, when it opens this spring.
Me Gryffindor and her Hufflepuff.
We already know what houses we're supposed to be in.

Your a Gryffindor also! awsome!! I'm a Gryffindor also!!! go go Gryffindor's!!

Medu
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2010, 09:47 PM

My sophomore year of high school, I dressed up as a Ravenclaw Quiddich player. Mind you, the costume was just my dad's dark blue bathrobe, jeans, school regulation shirt, a broom, a witch's hat, and a Ravenclaw sticker. Kids kept asking me if I was Harry Potter. Did they not realize that I was wearing the wrong color for that?

Le Phantastique
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medu View Post
My sophomore year of high school, I dressed up as a Ravenclaw Quiddich player. Mind you, the costume was just my dad's dark blue bathrobe, jeans, school regulation shirt, a broom, a witch's hat, and a Ravenclaw sticker. Kids kept asking me if I was Harry Potter. Did they not realize that I was wearing the wrong color for that?
Really? that is so funny! I mean, clearly they were no Harry Potter fans if the don't know that he is in Gryffindor O_O and that the gryffindor colors are red and gold

Medu
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2010, 02:15 AM

I know...the only person who came close was my friend Meg....she asked me if I was supposed to be Cho Chang. I told her no, just a generic Ravenclaw Quiddich player and that I've got the wrong look for Cho-don't have any Asian ancestry that I know of.