Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 03-10-2007, 07:45 PM

_________________________________________Banner copyright SilentJames@TwilightLexicon
WELCOME
Hello everyone. Upon discovering the book forum, I looked through the threads and saw that there weren't really any threads about Twilight or New Moon, novels by Stephenie Meyer, so I figured that I would be the one to get it started.

A little background on the stories for those who haven't read the book (more to come in future posts as soon as I can get it put together):

Twilight and New Moon are novels written by Stephenie Meyer, in which a very normal girl from Phoenix, AZ moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father, and falls in love with a vampire. This is not your typical vampire story, as every myth that you've ever heard about vampires does not take place in the story. Vampires do not turn to ash whenever they are in contact with the sun, stakes don't kill them, and garlic just smells bad. Sorry. They are love stories, but they work.

This thread was created to discuss everything related to the Twilight universe. Your thoughts, opinions, hopes, anticipation, and whatever else you can think of. Author discussion is also welcomed here, so don't feel like you have to only discuss the books. Let the discussions begin.

Twilight's sister thread, The Host by Stephenie Meyer has been set up in support of Stephenie's first Sci-Fi novel. If you haven't read the book and would like more information, please check it out! If you have read the book and would like to talk about it, check it out as well!

Also, don't forget to check out our social group, The Twilight Series Fanclub.

If you wish to discuss the movies, please head on over to the Twilight movie discussion thread.

One last thing before you continue on. A lot of users have been coming in more frequently lately apologizing for not liking the series. It's okay to admit that you're not a fan of the books and we're not going to hurt you for saying that you don't like them. You can stop apologizing anytime!

INDEX
1. Welcome / Index / Updates / Rules
2. Twilight
3. New Moon
4. Eclipse
5. Breaking Dawn
6. Midnight Sun
7. Twilight: The Movie
UPDATES
Recent Updates

3-29-09
Taylor Lautner has been allowed to stay on as Jacob Black in New Moon, while Dakota Fanning has been cast as one of the villains of the movie, Jane. The movie is set to begin production this spring with an anticipated fall release of November. This is just a rumored release date as of now so don't quote me on that!

Also, let it be noted that I have recently found two of my signed copies from the Twilight series missing and I'm extremely devastated by this. While in reality, it's not truly a big deal that I am missing two books from my small library, I no longer have a fully complete autographed set of the series and it saddens me because to get them customized and autographed now, they're extremely expensive. I'll miss you my beloved autographed copies!
12-21-08
Due to the phenomenal success of Twilight, it has been decided that New Moon will follow promptly, with production starting in early 09. Filming is set to begin hopefully in March, which is only months away and with a new movie comes a few changes. First in the lineup of changes, is that Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke will not be returning for New Moon due to scheduling conflicts due to schedule restraints. This is an unfortunate event, however it leaves room for a new director to bring their own vision for the movie adaptation of New Moon. Director Chris Weitz has been selected as the replacement for Catherine Hardwicke. Let's wish him good luck in making New Moon as successful as Twilight!

Second in a line of changes, is that the actor who played Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, is now fighting to keep his role as our favorite werewolf. There is no word yet on whether or not he is going to be keeping his role.

Thirdly, the cast of the Volturi have yet to be chosen. With just 12 short weeks left before filming, they had better hurry it up and choose. Rumor has it that Ben Barnes, who played Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, is trying for the spot of Aro. Any thoughts on that?

Added a New Moon movie section in post 7.
11-21-08
Now that the movie is out, are you going to see it? Have you seen it? What are your thoughts.

11-17-08
The movie is set to come out in just days, and yet it has garnered very much press in a very short amount of time. In what is now compared to the Juggernaut that is Harry Potter, Twilight has some high expectations to live up to if it hopes to garner a sequel film. Entertainment Weekly has this to say about the possible sequel in what could be an unparalleled new franchise:

Quote:
Early tracking of the movie suggests that tween boys like the Cullen vampires almost as much as girls do. That should help Twilight reach at least a $20 million opening weekend — the number the studio probably needs to please in-house accountants. What it requires to greenlight the sequel, New Moon, is another story. Summit won't comment, but Hardwicke guesstimates Twilight must gross $150 million for the studio to approve a follow-up, which will require extensive special effects and location shooting. ''This has to be a crazy hit,'' she says. ''Nobody can say that it can do that well right now.''
Also, Stephenie has been chosen by EW as one of their entertainers of the year.

9-14-08
Stephenie seemingly updated her website on the first, with two new fun features. The first of which, is the Breaking Dawn FAQs and the other is the Midnight Sun playlist. Drop on by to check up on either of the two.

The playlist really isn't my thing, but maybe some of you can enlighten me to it all ; D Enjoy!

8-29-08
Thank you everyone for being so cooperative with the whole spoiler thing in regards to Breaking Dawn and not ruining anyone's experiences with the book before they got the chance to read it for themselves! You did a really good job and I just want to thank you for that!

Now I have updated the thread with news in a few sections, some of which may be new and some which may be more outdated information, but new enough that I felt it was still important to add here for everyone. You can see the updates in the Midnight Sun and Twilight Movie sections. Other sections have received subtle updates, mostly in grammar and accuracy so there won't be much to look for there.

On a more serious note to everyone, I need to let you know (if you do not know already) that an unfinished copy of Midnight Sun has been leaked onto the internet, and while I am not going to require you to not talk about it, I ask you not to repost anything that you read from it he re in this thread. That is officially breaking the copyright on the work and I'm not going to be the oe getting into trouble for it because you want to talk about it. Please be warned that if I find any quotes in your discussions, it will be reported to a moderator. Please, no quotes.

7-18-08
The thread is currently undergoing major renovations to bring it up to par with what exactly a Twilight thread should deserve. First up on the list of changes is a new layout (one of my defaults unfortunately for now) to bring in a fresh clean look and keep it all more organized. Second on the list of updates, is a new spread for the books themselves in their posts, which you will have found have been changed up a bit. This is to maximize the amount of space we have given to include maximum information on any given subject matter pertaining to the individual novels and so on and so forth.

Additionally, I am hoping to develop a new kick for the thread, including an icons post for fans to post their favorite icons, and other things which I don't want to give away just yet so as not to spoil the surprise! Stay tuned for further updates on this!

Older Updates

4-7-08 I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I have lots of stuff to get put up here, so be expecting updates within the following week. I have movie news, I will be updating a section for Breaking Dawn (perhaps by moving around the current layout of the thread to put two novels per post for better space usage), tour information for The Host, and other miscellaneous information for you all. Please stay tuned!

2-19-08
Hi guys. Here are a few quick updates for you!

As of February 7, 2008, Breaking Dawn is slated to be released on August 2, 2008. Let us hope that this date doesn't change unless it changes to an earlier date! Looking forward to reading the new novel!

An excerpt from The Host was posted on Stephenie's website. You can find it here.

Also, there is a giant cast update which you can find in the Twilight: The Movie section of Post 5!

2-14-08
Sorry for my absence you guys. I've been pretty sick and just overall busy the past week or so, which means I haven't been able to work on updating when new information came out. Expect a large update coming your way with news on the following:

Breaking Dawn
The Twilight Movie
The Host - Still working on a new thread, be patient!

1-31-08
Reworking the layout of this thread right now to give it a cleaner feel. Currently, it's very sloppy, and I want it to look decent if we expect to have more in depth conversations. I don't want it to look half-assed anymore haha.

Also, as the release of The Host, Stephenie's first Adult Sci-Fi novel, approaches, I've got more and more information on this book that I'd like to share with everyone but find it hard because of the cluster of information already posted about the Twilight Series. I'm currently working on creating a thread just for The Host, so stay tuned for more information on this!

1-31-08
Stephenie has updated her blog on her MySpace giving her fans some tips on how to get your works published. She also answers a few questions that she gets very often in this blog. Also according to this blog, the first chapter of The Host, Stephenie's first adult themed Sci-Fi novel, will be posted on her website as of Valentine's Day. We look forward to reading it!

Also, as of 1-25-08, Summit Entertainment has switched the Twilight movie from pre-production to in-production on their website! Progress is being made, yay!

1-20-08
Whoa! I haven't been keeping up with this thread in quite a while so I have some updating to do! Give me a bit and I'll be adding movie information, The Host Updates, and anything else I can think of that needs adding!

Edit: Movie updates have been added, along with a new section in the Future Novels Post about Stephenie's upcoming sci-fi novel, The Host.

8-7-07
http://i13.tinypic.com/4u975mp
We've done it! We've beaten Harry Potter, and on the first day of the Eclipse release too! Congratulations Stephenie for being the first to knock Potter off of its number one spot! I knew you could do it! I am highly anticipating making it to the bookstore in the morning to pick up my book. Please feel free to discuss your opinions here as you finish the book! We'd love to talk about it!

8-5-07
Eclipse is officially available in store in two days time. I have decided that I put it off for too long, and the countdown timer is just too short, but we will count down anyways! TWO DAYS LEFT BEFORE ECLIPSE COMES OUT! Exciting much? <3

So right now, as a member of the Twilight Lexicon, possibly the biggest Twilight fan site, I have listened to the new Forkscasts with Laura and Lori, the site owners, and they have a plan to bring Harry Potter off of its number one spot in the opening week of Eclipse. Now if you would like to help participate in bringing Potter off its number one spot, here's what you need to do!

1. Buy Eclipse within the first two days of its release! That is August 7th, and August 8th!
2. Tell anyone you know that reads the books that they need to buy it within those two days. Spread the word.
3. Buy multiple copies!* We want to take down Potter of course!

*Not necessary, but it would help haha. I'm buying two. One for myself personally, and one for a loaner!

Barnes and Noble currently has Eclipse at number 6 on the hourly 100 best sellers list. For the past few days, it has been at number two based on pre-sales alone. Hopefully come next Tuesday, Eclipse will be able to bring Potter down from its number one spot with the addition of in store sales!

Also, according to Amazon.com, Eclipse is the number two best selling Children's book, just below Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

I've updated the Midnight Sun section, and added links for further information and also added some information about the highly anticipated movie (may or may not happen).

As many of you Twilight fans know, the first chapter of Eclipse is now available in the New Moon Special Edition, along with Twilight/New Moon tattoos and a poster for Eclipse. Please feel free to discuss your opinions on the new chapter. We want to know what you feel about it!~

RULES
1. All members must follow ToS.
2. Deviating from topic discussion is highly discouraged.
3. No fighting or arguing over differences of opinion.
4. Common courtesy is appreciated.

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 08-04-2009 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: *Updated for your enjoyment!

Seiki Nova

Old 03-10-2007, 07:47 PM

TWILIGHT
Quote:
Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balance precariously on the point of a knife -- between desire and danger.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Twilight is the first in the series of what is soon to be four books surrounding the story of Bella, a human girl who happens to be in love with a Vampire (Edward). In this novel, Bella finds love, and discovers a secret that no one could have expected her to find.

Bella also learns fear in this novel, and what it means to be weak. Always aware that she's a clumsy girl, Bella makes several mistakes in Twilight that nearly end her life, only to have her be saved by Edward.

There are currently four books released in the series. The sequel to Twilight is titled New Moon.
TWILIGHT: THE MOVIE
For more on the Twilight movie, please check out post 7, where we'll keep you up to date on all the craziness that comes your way from the Twilight movie universe!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 09-14-2008 at 07:31 AM..

Seiki Nova

NEW MOON
Quote:
"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.

It all happened very quickly then.

Edward threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table...

I tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. I felt the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow.

Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm, into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.

For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning...

Legions of readers entranced by the New York Times bestseller Twilight are hungry for the continuing story of star-crossed lovers, Bella and Edward. In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Book two in the series, New Moon brings about a change in Bella's life. First off, Bella turns 18 and experiences yet another near death experience at her birthday party when Edward's brother nearly tries to eat Bella after she cuts herself opening a present.

Edward realizes that Bella truly isn't safe around him anymore and leaves her thinking that it would be best for her in the long run if she just forgot him and his family. However, this backfires and Bella enters a zombie-like state.

Bella is "rescued" from her zombie-like state by an old childhood friend, Jacob Black, who coincidentally told Bella of the vampires origins. Bella ends up falling for Jacob in her own way, but still grieves over Edward.

Again, Bella is arrogant and chooses not to fear for her life. Edward hears that Bella has off and killed herself and he leaves to find some way to kill himself as well.

In a last minute effort to save Edward, Bella must go with his sister, Alice, to Volterra, Italy and fight the biggest fight of her life. The fight to save her love.

New Moon is the second book of the series. It is sequeled by Eclipse.
NEW MOON: THE MOVIE
For more on the New Moon movie, please check out post 7, where we'll keep you up to date on all the craziness that comes your way from the New Moon movie universe!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 12-21-2008 at 06:59 AM..

Seiki Nova

ECLIPSE
Quote:
"BELLA?"

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.

This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine, like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us.

As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob, knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Eclipse is the third book in the Twilight Saga. In this story, Bella must make a choice; go with the man she loves and become a vampire, or stay with her best friend who she also loves and stay human. This isn't a choice that Bella takes lightly in the book and it is one of the many things she's pressured to deal with on top of being hunted, yet again by vampires.

Eclipse is the third novel in the series. It is sequeled by Breaking Dawn.

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 09-14-2008 at 07:33 AM..

Seiki Nova

BREAKING DAWN
Breaking Dawn, is the working title for book four, which means that it is a name that is being used during the writing process. A final name will be chosen whenever the book is finished, and going through the editing process. The expected release for Breaking Dawn is in Fall of 2008, but this may not be the case. Stay tuned for more information!

With the final name chosen, and a release date set for August 2, 2008, Breaking Dawn is one of the most anticipated books of the year. Often compared to Harry Potter, book store personnel across the country have claimed to never have imagined a final novel to have the same kind of impact as Harry Potter, but have been proven wrong with Breaking Dawn. Bookstores across the country (and in other August 2nd release nations) are holding midnight parties full of contests and games and other fun things to get fans in the spirit! Will you be there for the release?
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
As with other novels, Stephenie has been putting up daily quotes from the novel. None of these quotes give anything away in the book, but are just there for fun. You can see them here.

Breaking Dawn is the fourth book in the series, prequeled by Eclipse. It is also the final book in the series to be narrated by Bella.

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 07-19-2008 at 10:17 PM..

Seiki Nova

Old 03-11-2007, 05:53 AM

MIDNIGHT SUN
Midnight Sun is Twilight, written in Edward's perspective rather than Bella's. Currently, Stephenie is about halfway done in the writing process of this book, but because she has not had her publishing company look into the book, there is no guarantee that it will come out at all. Hopefully it will so let's just stay strong.

Updates

8-29-08
In a series of fortunate, or unfortunate events depending on your personal opinion of the matter, a rough and uncompleted draft of Midnight Sun has been circulating the internet, and in response to the illegality of the matter, Stephenie has been gracious enough to post the unfinished draft on her site to prevent fans of the series from feeling guilty about searching or achieving an illegal copy of the draft while still allowing them to see it. For those of you who wish to read this draft, you can find it here. You will not be prevented from discussing this draft here, but I recommend for those who do not wish to have MS spoiled for them, not to read the draft or the discussion concerning it.

Quote:
Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight
Quote:
June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.
Midnight Sun is an exercise in character development that got wildly out of hand (as do many of my projects).

While I was procrastinating some real editing work (I'm always at my most creative when procrastinating), I started to wonder how the first chapter of Twilight would read if it were written from Edward's perspective. There is so much more to his side of the story than there is to Bella's in that first chapter. After all, Bella only knows that an incredibly gorgeous boy is looking at her funny. Meanwhile, Edward is suffering through one of the most momentous days of his very long life! First there's the shock and frustration of not being able to hear Bella's thoughts, then the wild, monstrous reaction to her scent, followed by the incredible expenditure of self-control that it takes to not kill her... His side of Bella's first day at Forks High School is a hundred times more exciting than her own.

Though I didn't have time to work on it right away, the idea of letting Edward have his chance to speak stuck with me. I couldn't shake it. I found myself thinking his words in the middle of the night and jotting down phrases he would use while I was waiting in line at the post office. As soon as I finished my real work, I sat down and let Edward get his say.

Writing chapter one, "First Sight," from Edward's point of view was an exciting experience; I actually had my pulse racing as I typed. When I finished, I was truly pleased with my creation. Here was the other side of the story that no one knew. Here was the truth of what Edward had been through. I felt like I knew my Edward even better, and I was sure his dialogue would be more insightful in future novels. The end. Exercise over.

Ha ha. It wasn't long before I was thinking about Edward in Alaska, Edward upon his return to Forks, Edward's side of that fateful conversation in Biology... Chapter two started to write itself in my head, while I kept telling myself that I didn't have time to write a book for fun when I had real books to write. (My mother seconded that opinion—she thinks I work too hard).

But when a story demands to be written, there's no way to resist. And the more I wrote, the more I became convinced that Edward deserved to have his story told. At first I was planning to post it all here on my website, but I changed my mind for two reasons, the most important being that Edward's version is much longer than Bella's—Edward over-thinks everything. I'm not even half way done, and the page count is near three hundred. The second reason that I changed my mind is a little bit silly—I just would really love to have a pretty, matching, bound version of Midnight Sun to put beside Twilight on top of my desk. So I'm going to try to have it published as a complementary novel to Twilight. It will take a while, because I can only work on it between editing stints, but I hope that someday I'll be able to see Midnight Sun on the bookstore shelves next to Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and etc... (Fueling my belief that Midnight Sun is worthy of publishing is my mother's about face—after reading the first eleven chapters, she thinks it's magic and says I should go for it.)

And here I was going to write just a short paragraph of introduction. You see what I mean about things getting out of hand?

Because I just can't wait out the years it will take to reach publication for people to begin to understand Edward, here is my original character development exercise, Edward's version of Bella's first day at Forks High School, the first chapter of Midnight Sun*:
Midnight Sun Chapter 1 (if you are having problems viewing it, please click here.) This material is copyrighted by Stephenie Meyer. Any retranscription or reproduction is illegal.

***Please remember this is an unedited rough draft. It is full of typos and all the other flaws that unedited manuscripts have. Enjoy it for what it is, but know that the final copy will be infinitely superior.

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 08-29-2008 at 07:08 AM..

Seiki Nova

Old 03-11-2007, 06:41 AM

TWILIGHT: THE MOVIE
The number one best seller as defined by the New York Times Best Seller List makes it's way to the big screen as depicted by director Catherine Hardwicke, who's adaptation of the novel Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer, hits theaters on November 21, 2008. Look here for up to date news on all things related to the upcoming film!

Useful Links:

Twilight Trailers
Twilight @ IMDB
Twilight the Movie @ stepheniemeyer.com

Updates

12-20-08

Due to the phenomenal success of Twilight, it has been decided that New Moon will follow promptly, with production starting in early 09. Filming is set to begin hopefully in March, which is only months away and with a new movie comes a few changes. First in the lineup of changes, is that Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke will not be returning for New Moon due to scheduling conflicts due to schedule restraints. This is an unfortunate event, however it leaves room for a new director to bring their own vision for the movie adaptation of New Moon. Director Chris Weitz has been selected as the replacement for Catherine Hardwicke. Let's wish him good luck in making New Moon as successful as Twilight!

Second in a line of changes, is that the actor who played Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, is now fighting to keep his role as our favorite werewolf. There is no word yet on whether or not he is going to be keeping his role.

Thirdly, the cast of the Volturi have yet to be chosen. With just 12 short weeks left before filming, they had better hurry it up and choose. Rumor has it that Ben Barnes, who played Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, is trying for the spot of Aro. Any thoughts on that?

9-1-08
Hot Topic has begun selling Twilight Move themed items in their stores and online and I know that if you're like me and want something Twilight related to wear to the premier of the new movie, then you might want to check it out and see what they've got! Right now, their products range from t-shirts to hoodies, but give it time and we might have more to choose from! I know I'm getting the hoodie and perhaps the Jacob shirt? Who knows! You can find the Twilight section on Hot Topic's website here.

8-16-08
It's official. The Twilight movie has been moved forward a series of weeks to a new release date of November 21, 2008, so for all of you who are excited about seeing the movie, you can now see it that much sooner! Due to the decision of Warner Brothers, the Harry Potter movie had been moved back, leaving an open slot in the release dates for upcoming movies which made it possible for Twilight to be moved forward to an earlier date. News of the move sparked rumors that Warner Brothers feared competition of Twilight, however, these rumors have been debunked multiple times by Warner Brothers, Summit Entertainment, and Stephenie herself. Aside from the fact that Harry Potter would have won anyways had there been any competition at all, we're very excited for the new release date, and we'll have to see you at the theatres then!

7-18-08

A new scene from the upcoming film can now be seen in the new DVD of Penelope, a cute movie starring Christina Ricci, who's character is cursed with the nose of a pig. In the film, Ricci must discover herself and find true love to end the curse, but as it turns out the road is not an easy one. Hope you all like the scene! I've decided against watching it so I don't have anything else spoiled for me haha!
NEW MOON: THE MOVIE
Due to the theatrical success of Twilight, which has spawned a new legion of fans to the already phenomenally popular series, the order for the adaptation of New Moon to be made as a sequel by Summit Entertainment comes as no surprise to the fans of the series who knew all along that the books would all be made into movies. It was without a doubt in our minds that they would come, of course. But now having the confirmation from Summit, we're keeping you up to date on all your New Moon movie related information here, hopefully with links to previews, images, interviews, and much more. There is no release date set for New Moon yet.
Useful Links:

New Moon @ IMDB

Updates

03-29-09
I know I'm a bit late in updating this section, but Dakota Fanning has been officially cast for the role of Jane in the upcoming Twilight sequel, New Moon. Also, according to Life and Style magazine, Nikki Reed who plays Rosalie will be getting a wig in New Moon rather than spend 36 hours frying her head trying to bleach it blond so maybe her character will look better in this movie than it did in Twilight. More updates to come as New Moon begins production this spring!

PS. I want a movie poster already! Jake + Bella with Edward in the background or just Jake + Bella? What do you think?
12-21-08
New Moon movie section added.

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 03-30-2009 at 05:26 AM..

Seiki Nova

Old 03-11-2007, 06:54 AM

Haha.

They really are good books and they were really easy reads as well. Maybe they'll turn into the next Harry Potter? xD

Sexy no jitsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2007, 04:41 PM

My friend Lunel pretty much forced both books on to me and I've read them both. In my opinion, Twilight was the better of the two, New moon seemed kind of a let down and it finished either too plainly for the events that happenened in the story. It just seemed too chaotic then it winded down slowly and somewhat cliffs it.

Seiki Nova

Old 03-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Twilight was definitely better out of the two because I think the plot flowed better, but I think that New Moon was still a good book in it's own right. I was sad that certain characters were missing for a good majority of the book, and that Jacob was such an irritation, but yeah. They're both still good books!

Morte
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 03-14-2007, 05:14 AM

Wow thats so cool! I love the books. I saw a guild for the books on gaia and I joined right away.. sadly I never really keep up with guilds but its a really neat idea. ^^

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2007, 06:39 AM

oh, i still need to read those books... my girlfriend, who is a bookseller, said they're great - and i love vampire stories... i'm really looking forward to reading them.

Seiki Nova

Old 03-17-2007, 07:35 PM

I can't wait till prom in MAY! I'll get to see Stephenie again, and hear the first chapter of ECLIPSE <333333

OMG, I'm so excited haha.

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 03-18-2007, 01:38 AM

I've never heard of these books, but they seem like they would be very good. I might have to head to the local library tomorrow and see if I can pick up a couple of them.

Seiki Nova

Old 03-22-2007, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniece
I've never heard of these books, but they seem like they would be very good. I might have to head to the local library tomorrow and see if I can pick up a couple of them.
You should. Whenever you finish with them, let me know what you thought about them and we can discuss them haha.

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2007, 12:07 AM

I can't wait till Eclipse comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Seiki Nova

Old 03-23-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seika Arai
I bet you can't. :?

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova
Quote:
Mwah ha ha ha. Though, I think I'm going to have to mooch off you to read it. xD

Seiki Nova

Old 03-24-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mwah ha ha ha. Though, I think I'm going to have to mooch off you to read it. xD
You probably will, but there's a list of people waiting to read it. Just save up twenty dollars, and you can go buy it with me at midnight if they'll open for us xD

Last edited by fiarra; 02-16-2009 at 02:09 AM..

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 03-24-2007, 06:33 PM

Ooooh, I love these novels! At first I thought it was kinda...well...the same old story of vampire/human love that I'd heard of a bazillion times and wanted to stab. But for some reason, these two books are just amazing! *_* I can't wait for the third one to come out! <333

I...don't have anything else to say. ._.

Seiki Nova

Old 03-25-2007, 05:01 AM

I haven't read other vampire/human love stories, so I couldn't have had that for my opinion on them at any time haha.

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2007, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You probably will, but there's a list of people waiting to read it. Just save up twenty dollars, and you can go buy it with me at midnight if they'll open for us xD
They betta!! I should have someone pre-order it for me and give them the money xD

I'll prolly wait in line with you. My dad can buzz off.

Seiki Nova

Old 03-25-2007, 05:06 AM

If it makes you feel better, I haven't pre-ordered mine yet, but whatever. I'm waiting till the release date gets a little closer, because my dad doesn't feel that it's sensible to order this early. Same with the Harry Potter book.

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2007, 05:08 AM

I think I require both books. I need Eclipse more though.

orange
most awesome person you'll ever ...
Send a message via MSN to orange

Old 03-25-2007, 05:48 AM

*SQUEEEE*
>w<

OMG I Loved those books!! <333
I'm currently lending New Moon to my friend because she loved Twilight so much! xD