vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-18-2007, 03:21 PM

i can't wait for this book 2 be released!!! i started buyin them from the fourth book then bought the others. howevr, i've only read from the fourth book right the way through the last book written! i luuuuuuuuuv the books!!!!!!!!!!!

roxanne2332233
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to roxanne2332233

Old 04-18-2007, 04:39 PM

Heehee I can't wait either! :DDD So excited XP And yeah, I totally love the other books as well and have read them a gazillion times over. XDD

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2007, 05:45 PM

The thing that is great about the Harry Potter series to me is that its really the first series I've read that hgas kept my interest through out all the pages. I started with the very first one out of sheer boredom, but I found very quickly that I had to read all the damn books!

I really cannot wait for the seventh and last book to be released and I also can't wait for the 5th movie to release. We're seriously having basically a Harry Potter summer. Only 85 more days to the movie. I know I'm going to cry at the end though because of well if you read OOTP you'll all know why. I don't want to spoil anything.

bipolar-panda-bear
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via MSN to bipolar-panda-bear

Old 04-19-2007, 12:25 AM

Hmm you know, I'm wondering If the 'hollows' part of the title has anything to do with Godric Hollows.??

roxanne2332233
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to roxanne2332233

Old 04-19-2007, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar-panda-bear
Hmm you know, I'm wondering If the 'hollows' part of the title has anything to do with Godric Hollows.??
Oooh you have a good point..Wait...who's Godric Hollows again?! :O -Sry I have the worst memory in the universe-

Rainbow Brite
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 02:50 AM

I can't waiti either. Some people don't want it to comeout, because the series ends. but i'm excited!!

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 01:36 PM

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously can't wait!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-20-2007, 07:06 PM

Im so excited too!
and then i can rub it in everyones faces when it turns out that Harry gets rid of Voldemort once and for all.
Hes got to damn it! Its a childrens book. Shes writing for her son. Bedtime stories. What type of message would she be sending him if Harry doesnt triumph?
I fight with my friends about this all the time XD Its so fun. But like yeah. Go Harry!

Im going to be away in North Carolina when the movie comes out. I cant wait though. Imma go and see it with my hubby after he graduates from his coastie schooling. im all giddy! I dont know which i want more.. him to be home and done with that friggan schooling.... or to see the movie :rofl:

Tamerthanthou
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Tamerthanthou

Old 04-20-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanne2332233
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar-panda-bear
Oooh you have a good point..Wait...who's Godric Hollows again?! :O -Sry I have the worst memory in the universe-
That was where Harry was born, where Lily and James were killed. And I believe the 'official' rumor is that it does have to deal with Godric's Hollow, but no definite thing.

Rayvnn
n/a

Old 04-21-2007, 04:16 PM

It should be interesting. I can't wait to see how Rowling decides to close out the series. And see what she was really planning for Severus Snape. He is one of my favorite characters, and I was slightly disappointed by his wishy-washy nature in Half-Blood Prince. But then again I had a lot of problems with Half-Blood Prince anyway.

Hopefully the movie lives up to expectations as well. I'm a little nervous about this one, as this was my favorite book out of the series. There are so many things that if they do them right, this movie will be amazing, but if they do them wrong, well... angry letters ^^. I can't wait though.

raiawyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2007, 05:21 PM

I can't wait until July. Has anyone seen the American cover? I'm convinced they're behind the veil there, and hopefully that means we're going to see Sirius again. I miss my Padfoot.

Side note: four days in row now I have seen a big black dog in the cemetery by my house. I'm tempted to call out 'Padfoot' and see what it does. :wink:

.n.e.r.d.y.
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .n.e.r.d.y.

Old 04-21-2007, 05:37 PM

I just finished reading Order of Phoenix, and now I'm onto Half Blood Prince. I'm pretty excited for the new book AND movie to come out. Order of Phoenix is long, but a good book, and so far Half Blood Prince is good as well. I'm just excited to be able to finish it and read another Harry Potter book :D

mild_obsession
Send a message via AIM to mild_obsession Send a message via MSN to mild_obsession

Old 04-21-2007, 09:42 PM

On the news they unveiled the cover for the new book. It'll be the first cover featuring the image of Lord Voldemort. Interesting, no? It's an orange-ish cover with Harry standing all triumphant-looking in what looks like the coliseums. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Koaimi Shino

Old 04-28-2007, 11:24 AM

Woot, we get a two in one Harry Potter deal XD OotP on week and the 7th book the next week!! Isn't Godric Hallow the street Harry and his parents lived on before their demise?

Anyone else notice that Harry falls off his broom EVERY year? It's too often to say it's a coincedence...well anyway, yea!!

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-28-2007, 04:43 PM

Harry Potter 4 is my fave. :)
I like the little bit of romance between him and the other girl.
I can't wait either!! *squeals* XD
Is it coming out in june..or something?

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-28-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koaimi Shino
Woot, we get a two in one Harry Potter deal XD OotP on week and the 7th book the next week!! Isn't Godric Hallow the street Harry and his parents lived on before their demise?

Anyone else notice that Harry falls off his broom EVERY year? It's too often to say it's a coincedence...well anyway, yea!!
OMG!! NEXT WEEK??!?!!? I need to start saving up money!!! yayness! :D

Charisma
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Charisma

Old 04-28-2007, 11:00 PM

Same here, but it's the LAST BOOK !!!!!!!!!

puppylove#1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to puppylove#1 Send a message via Yahoo to puppylove#1

Old 04-28-2007, 11:51 PM

I can't wait for it to be released either it comes out in June but i don't know what day! My friend got me addicted to this book and i read all the books inone month. That's how much i love Harry Potter, but i don't really like the movies.

bana
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2007, 04:20 AM

Ooh, I completely forgot that this was even coming out. I've been reading Harry Potter since I was 10 (I'm 17 now x3) and even though this is gonna be the last book, I'm kinda glad cause there are just so many things I'm itching to find out, like how the whole thing comes down. :3

I'd better start reading all my other books again, it's been a while since I've touched them. x3

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 04-29-2007, 05:00 AM

I'm excited for it I suppose, but nervous at the same time. I just have no idea how she's gonna pack in all her loose ends in a book that's shorter than Order of the Phoenix o.o;;

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 06:47 AM

i can't wait for the book!!! as for the movie i hope it is isn't ruined by leaving massive chunks out.

fr0g
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 10:31 AM

I heard harry dies in the deathly hallows

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 01:31 PM

i don't know whether i can be fussed to guess what's going to happen next, i'll just wait nutil i get it and be like 'OMG!!!' lol

as soon as i finish it i'm going to tell my friend everything that happened in it because she told me everything that happens in the last book they made and i was really annoyed with her for that!!!!

Air
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2007, 02:00 PM

• Harrrryyyyy! I am so looking froward to this book, finally I can stop speculating what will happen and who will die when its released. LoL! I have all the previous book, so love the series!

snowflake
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-30-2007, 05:29 AM

I can't wait until this book is released! I really want to find out what happens. I'm going to get in line at like...9 pm and wait til like...3 am to read it :] I hope j.k. rowling writes a better ending to the series than Lemony Snicket did for his [my opinion though]. I hope harry doesn't die in the deathly hallows...