[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:03 AM

Welcome to the week long celebration of our very hardworking staff members. During this week, I would love to see staff get more connected with the people of menewsha, making it a ecstatic place to chill. You as a member of the site can learn a little about the staff here, their specific jobs, and how they make the site what it is today. Our staff do so much for us to make menewsha such a great place for us to hang around from making the Collectible and Event items for us to getting in the forums aside from keeping the forums free of spam and directing the new people so they understand the site, they get into the threads of the menewsha staff members and chat with them making everyone feel welcomed and at home.

This week I would like you to thank any staff members that you know have impacted your stay on menewsha or just to all of them because they all make an impact, even if it's behind the scenes.

I am the host of this event.

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-31-2009 at 07:43 PM..

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:09 AM

1. No drama during the event.
2. No disrespect towards anyone.
3. Follow the TOS and all of menewshas rules.
4. No harrassment.
5. Be happy.
6. I can and will add more rules if necessary.

Please report bad behavior of users to me.

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-20-2009 at 07:31 PM..

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 AM

Our theme for the event is menewsha in Hollywood. Why Hollywood you ask? Well the staff are menewsha's stars, thus the theme came about that way.

Theme thought of by juniper_silver and [L]ove[H]ate.

So I thought it would be fun to have a dress-up week as well and everyone can join in. If you don't have the item specified for that day, don't worry about it. I am going to try to make the days so hopefully most of you have the items, but if you still don't have them, it's okay, you don't have to participate and no one will judge you.

Now you don't have to just wear items, the such as the royal cape or the peacock, but they can be incorporated within your outfit. It can be included with your outfit.

Sunday, March 22th: Royal Cape Day
Monday, March 23rd: Star Dust Sash Day
Tuesday, March 24th: Wear a Dress or Fancy Tuxedo Day
Wednesday, March 25th: Dress Fancy Day
Thursday, March 26th: Peacock Regalia (in any form) Day
Friday, March 27th: Scepter of Chaos/Order or a Staff of Healing Day
Saturday, March 28th: Dress like a king/queen Day!
Sunday, March 29th: Be yourself day! Last day of the event!

Remember, being creative is MORE than half the fun, and if you don't have the items for a particular day, it doesn't absolutely matter as long as your getting into the appreciation spirit!

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-27-2009 at 08:03 PM..

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 AM

Roachi: She made ALL the banners, and even volunteered to help in the biography section of the forum! She is like my hero for life!
Juniper_silver: She helped me with all the biographies and even wrote almost half of them! She didn't have the time to help create a thread, but she did a lot of behind the scenes work, and helped on creating the hollywood theme.
Elmira Swift: When the user that was intended on running the trivia contest, quit, she came in and took that person's job to help me out, and I love her because of that. She is super reliable! SHE IS SO AMAZING! AND I LOVE HER! She not only helps out so much here, but she aslo has children in real life to consult too!
IRK3N: For helping me gather biography information forms from staff, and he even helped out in the event forum.
Kultura: For helping me out with the event and putting up with all my changes/updates.
blueblackrose: For donating to the event's funds.
Strawberry Octopus: For offering her help to the event, and being such a reliable person.
Wordstreamer: She is reliable, amazing, and is helping out with the whole "show your love" thread. She even donated some funds to the event!
Hatake Ayumi: For being there to help out with the event--she took most tedious job (in my opinion because I know people out there love doing it) of reading all the writing contest entries.
Jellysundae: For helping me set up the form, fix all my mistakes, tell me everything that needed to be done, and just being a great person. But she made me hungry!
Eroy: For helping me fix my list of the staff members when I first created the idea of the event.
Sakura_Madison: For making the first hangout thread in the event and so I put her as part of the SAE staff! Woot!

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-25-2009 at 02:18 AM..

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 AM

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-20-2009 at 07:32 PM..

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 09:13 PM

Wow - nobody else has posted in here yet ~ how are y'all doing?? Come on in and check out the threads we have here, chat in here about the people who work hard for our community to function smoothly!

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 09:45 PM

*fumbles around in her inventory to see what she can come up with* X3
Muhahahaha I have something for every day, I think... lol

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 09:48 PM

You rule! I'm improvising... today is pirate day for me, since I'm trolling around threads and talking about the event!

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 10:01 PM

Hehe I have fun changing my poor avi. ^^;

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:06 PM

I think I'm going to go as a closet monster at least once!

Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 10:13 PM

Haha Closet monster as in put on everything you can possibly put on at once?
I would have to wonder how you were mobile. XD

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM

I think I saw someone doing that today. It's pretty crazy-looking. Did that during the V-day event, and I didn't have near the amount of goo I do now! I'm sure your avi would look pretty fantastic if you gave that a try!

Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 PM

Haha XD
I think I'd be afraid to try it... It would be like...a wall of...things...with a face sticking out. XD

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:21 PM

I've seen some where you can't even see the eyes. They're covered by glasses or masks.

Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Haha my god. XD;
I don't have any masks... >.> Only thing I could do would be the skull thing on the last Halloween cape. ^^;
I don't really use masks that much, I kinda like seeing my face. XD; I don't think I even have an eye patch. >.>;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 03-22-2009, 10:26 PM

Hello everyone!

I see there is a user run event today.

I hope there will be a lot of people coming in and show some luff.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM

- Wonders in -
Hows everyone today? ^^

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Doing good so far. Just waiting on my friends to come back from California.

Waiting to get my Pokemon Platinum Edition. XD

Cyndel

Old 03-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Hey there, Sakura. ^^
And Roachi. XD

...and, now I'll...be back a little later. >.> *goes to shower*

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:46 PM

Hi cyndel! ^^

@Saku - Lol funny. I don't even think they show Pokemon here anymore, i haven't seen it on tv since i was a teen. 0______0

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Haha my god. XD;
I don't have any masks... >.> Only thing I could do would be the skull thing on the last Halloween cape. ^^;
I don't really use masks that much, I kinda like seeing my face. XD; I don't think I even have an eye patch. >.>;
I love me eye patch, matey! It comes in handy.

Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 AM

*waves to Roachi* Hi there! lol ... *drips water everywhere from her hair*

Elmira: Hehe it's looks good. ^.~ I think I owned one at one point and then sold it... >.> ...Half tempted to buy another one. XD

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-23-2009, 01:14 AM

I hope everyone enjoys the event!

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 AM

Yay! Everyone will enjoy this event! ;D

Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 02:47 PM

*is having a ball with this dress-up thing* :XD