Old 02-05-2015, 08:02 AM

Hey Iro!
If Sil wasn't, Sil wouldn't have the thread labelled as open. :P

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 02-05-2015, 08:08 AM

I was wondering, cause you already have so many requests, I didn't want to swamp you with too much!

HOWEVER, as you're still taking them, I have a whole plethora of avatars here in my Runway.

Also, if you're not interested in any of them, I have my OC, Luitger, also as an option. 8D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 08:09 AM

:c Technology. It gets outdated so darn fast!

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-05-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
I was wondering, cause you already have so many requests, I didn't want to swamp you with too much!

HOWEVER, as you're still taking them, I have a whole plethora of avatars here in my Runway.

Also, if you're not interested in any of them, I have my OC, Luitger, also as an option. 8D
Lots of red in the runway. Trying to match the red carpet, eh? :P I'll take a better look at those later but with so much options, I'm fairly sure I'll draw you *something*.

Feel free to keep talking with me here while I draw, too. /hint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
:c Technology. It gets outdated so darn fast!
More along the lines of "Jeeze, this thing's slightly damaged and getting worse slowly... let's start thinking about replacing it before my darn pc won't start up". XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-05-2015, 08:16 AM

Any avatar shown in the runway is game! There are those avatars Xae have too. ;D

I'll be here somewhat. Posting on Mene on the phone is slow and pretty troublesome, but I can do it. :B

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Any avatar shown in the runway is game! There are those avatars Xae have too. ;D

I'll be here somewhat. Posting on Mene on the phone is slow and pretty troublesome, but I can do it. :B
Plenty of lovely avatars, so like I said, expect a drawing at some point.

Yay!

(Wholly different note: Does an RP that takes place on Menewsha need to go into the Fan-based forum, or..? (And with on Menewsha, I mean that the setting is the-world-of-Menewsha, not "posted on Mene" nor "Roleplaying about Mene the avatar community"))

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 08:24 AM

sorry lurker here.... I find that question a very interesting one.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-05-2015, 08:24 AM

Yay! I'm looking forward to it! \o/

To be honest, the staff has thrown around the idea of opening a Menewsha-based RP sub-forum before, but we've not green lit it because we foresee it to be deader than a corpse, and we aim for as few redundant sub-forums as possible. About your question though, yes, fan-based would be the best option for it at this point.

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
sorry lurker here.... I find that question a very interesting one.
You're welcome to lurk. You're also welcome to post. No need to apologize. XD

Quote:
Yay! I'm looking forward to it! \o/

To be honest, the staff has thrown around the idea of opening a Menewsha-based RP sub-forum before, but we've not green lit it because we foresee it to be deader than a corpse, and we aim for as few redundant sub-forums as possible. About your question though, yes, fan-based would be the best option for it at this point.
Yay! The amazing Iro is looking forward to my art. :P

Yeah, it'd probably be. More dead than Necropolis, even.
Considering that Mene's more the backdrop than a significant part of the plot (that would first -require- a plot, y'know?), it was a bit of a toss-up between Modern, Fan-based and possibly Unclassified for me.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 08:30 AM

by lurker I mean I lurk the New post tab and jump in and chat when I see something that interests me. almost asked you for some art but I stuck my nose to the wheel and drew the two up.

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
by lurker I mean I lurk the New post tab and jump in and chat when I see something that interests me. almost asked you for some art but I stuck my nose to the wheel and drew the two up.
Feel free to ask.

Won't guarantee you'll get art, but if you can give me something that inspires me to draw, why not?

About 5 minutes from finishing up my art for Maria-Minamino

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 08:41 AM

sure I would not mind to see how you do the two. Jay and Shee

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:43 AM

Maria-Minamino:

(Dystopia: Kat Dakuu: Figured I'd ping you since you were interested in the WIP/art. )

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 08:51 AM

c: I really like how you shade skin.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Those eyes are mesmerizing.

There are lots of Mene plots and stuff juggled around behind the scenes, though because there are so many fingers in the pot, we're still sorting out the plot mess from years back.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 08:55 AM

those are good eyes... the only thing that bugs me about them is that there is no light reflecting on the pupils themselves.

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
c: I really like how you shade skin.
Takes a lot of time and effort, though, so I don't do it that often. XD

Quote:
Those eyes are mesmerizing.

There are lots of Mene plots and stuff juggled around behind the scenes, though because there are so many fingers in the pot, we're still sorting out the plot mess from years back.
Thanks!

No, no, I meant that the RP in question has no plot. Well, no plot beyond "Hey, Menewsha Patent Office came up in convo. Sounds like a nice setting for RPing. Let's do so" - "Sure. What characters?" - "One worker and one crazy inventor each?" - "Sounds like fun". XD

Lunna Dea: I agree. Unfortunately, the area's so small that every attempt at light on those eyes came out far worse than leaving the spot un-lighted.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 08:15 PM

The Mene plots have been a tad disjointed and confusing, but I don't question it too hard and its easier to enjoy. :D;

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM

Just treat them as all being set in the same universe but not necessarily being sequels to each other and they're suddenly a lot easier to make sense of. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 08:35 PM

... I'm pretty sure this is the main reason I don't wanna get into comics. xD

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 08:48 PM

Seeing things as "same background, different story" is well doable. Seeing them as "same background, different story, except this does refer to that but not to this-from-same-story-as-that" is a bit more difficult, though--and that's what usually is the case when it comes to comics.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 09:05 PM

Ahaha. A lot of things bother me about comics, tho some are pretty great.

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 09:15 PM

I like some comics, but those where you basically need to build a few mapping documents to figure out which parts of which comics are officially included in the timeline and which have been changed and all that...

...nah, not my thing. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 10:15 PM

Haha. I've not read too many, so I've not had to worry about alternative continuums. So so far, so good.

Silenia

Old 02-05-2015, 10:27 PM

I haven't read too many of such comics either, because of those issues.