A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 03:47 PM

sizzla: heyyy take your time XD work is important!!
now i have to work on petses <3 i'll try not to clash our flatsales with the other shops tho <33
>>; yes, lets make lives difficult. arent faeries like evil or somthing? ohohohoho! XD and your char can have a special amulet fortune giving item thing too! lemme know!
caer can.. um. XD dammit. i dnot know what caer can do besides mope >>; what CAN she do?
oh yeah, world.. i did have some pretty names and worlds but didnt include em here.. i dont know how it works sice theres only one thread? check it out anyway:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=86417 (see how dead it was? T_T what a shame)
and leme know which you want, which to add, etc etc.
<333 lemme know who you want as NPCs! and you can put their names in the staffs, their jobs, etc X333
yeahh im hoping to god that menewsha is not going to die in the middle of us getting this thing up @_@ its a possibility you know, but lets keep fingers crossed!!
im in Malaysia T_T. but i might be in the US come august.
Click here for my date and time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=122

azure: X33 stick arund!!

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 03:57 PM

• flatsale will be sound like fun and it will be all up to artist's concept of what he/she look like? oh yeah other question again after this, does they will have male ones? it will be awesome too <3

ok back on topic; so if an person won flatsale, the artist will let that person pick whisperer or llithe then artist will draw whatever thinks suits to that person as owner or what? im still abit confused on that area. :D;;;

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 04:13 PM

sorry for the delay!

flatsale at the moment is 2.5g X3 special price for grand opening. not yet open though. but thats the price now.

you can choose these for flatsale:
name
whisperer or llithe
eye color
hair color
hair length
main color scheme

and we choose what skill, skill name (eg: caer (name), Llithe of Swannsong (skill name), hairstyle, clothes style.. everything else not in that list XD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-13-2007, 04:23 PM

@Azure: Full customs will be reserved for auctions and special events only, but it looks as if Luc is giving you some room to pick and choose a few things. :D

@Luc: Oh work. It can get boring, so I'm glad I have something else to work on while I'm here. I just alternate typing a few sentences here and then doing something that's actual work. hehe.

Yeah, we don't want to do our FS at the same time as the others...Good thing there are only a couple of shops open right now. :D

Faeries can be eeful...They're really more like tricksters. But in history, a lot of fae have been evil. So I like the fact you've incorporated some dark fae into this as well. We'll have to work on personality traits of both sides here soon too so that everyone can plan their characters accordingly.

Oh sure! You can definitely give my character an amulet. That'd be an awesome power for her to have actually, seeing as how she's going to be the fortune-teller/oracle. She can give them things as rewards, or things to help them on their quests!

Caer should have a power...You'll have to think on it. I need a pretty name for reborn Lina...Names always take a long time for me to pick out...

I'll go check out your world info at home tonight and perhaps write up a few ideas on places they can go. Perhaps your worlds can just be consolidated to places within the gardens? Or there can be 1000 Gardens, just like the shop name, and we can base them on the worlds you've created. *nods*

Ooh, Malaysia? Wow, you must be many hours ahead of me! Is it your bedtime yet? Maybe we'll be on at similar times though...
And thanks for the time link. That'll be helpful. *goes to see what time it is there and write more in your PM*

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 04:33 PM

• ok and im still curious about them can be male instead of female since need male to 'breed'..? :?: xD;;

but thanks for infos about flatsales' offers for me to fill in infos to get my own llithe or whisperer in future <3

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 04:33 PM

XD ooooh i know how its like.. i was visualiser once to an advertising company =____=;;;;; i couldnt take it.

the llithe are generally happy creatures i guess, and i put the whisperers are shy people, but i think that should be changed XD we need all the rp we can get. but evil? hmm... not evil.. hmmm.

sweeeeeeet!! okay, a fortune telling item, to predict stuff X33 or to tell the past.. or whatever <33

*__* i dunno about the places though.. i leave it up to you XD a new thread perhaps? make one if you want, and i'll make the banners when its settled down.

nope its not bedtime, i usually sleep about 2-3am X3 so its all good!

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
  • ok and im still curious about them can be male instead of female since need male to 'breed'..? :?: xD;;

but thanks for infos about flatsales' offers for me to fill in infos to get my own llithe or whisperer in future <3
ohhh and i forgot to tell you.. males are charged extra T____T sorry. but you know me XD. sorry.....!!!!
at the moment, there arent any breedable plans yet. maybe in the future when theres more chars around, we'll introduce breeding plans >>; right now everyones celibate.

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 04:38 PM

• dont mind pay extra for mine to be male <33
    *lameattempttobefirstmalellitheorwhisperer* 8D

but thanks :D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 04:45 PM

Yeah, I do pretty much all the design work for my company. It's really small (there are only 6 of us), and I'm the only one who knows how to use photoshop and the like. hehehe. So yeah, I've become the resident expert.

Well, the whisperers don't necessarily have to be evil, but I think some differing personalities would be a good thing for RP. They can be more tricky and mischevious than the Lilthe...maybe less caring or a little more selfish or something?

Yeah, I've imagined reborn Lina to see the future through scrying (which I could use the pendant for). When she does it, her eyes glow brighter silver and an aura of iridescence surrounds her... pretty pretty Oracle.

As for the places, I think I can compile it in one post on the front page. There will be brief descriptions of the places and what NPCs reside there. I just need to see what you have planned already and I'll see if it needs a new thread. If so, I can set it up in B&C Roleplay and we can link to it from the front page. *nods*

Good, I still have plenty of time to chat with you then! And I'll bet by the time I get home and hang out for awhile, you'll be awake again. :D

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 05:19 PM

X333 oooooh.. sounds like alot of work tho XDD good luck *_*;;;

your amulet pic is up X3 the ____ is when you decide on a name <3 i'll update the prices and other things in the PM in abit X3

tricky and mischiveious..... ohohoho XD okay! i'll look up some less negative words for em tho XD

okayyyy!! take your time on the places things <3333 sounds like alot of work *_*;;;;; i'll do the pets in the meantime <3

so the flatsale can take place on the 24th to the 30th.. right after Iakushen X3 grand opening when we just finish.. so i guess the spirits willl invade the place first XD

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 05:24 PM

• ooh more items. <33
    *now curious about enchanted rose and jar of water* >3>

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 05:39 PM

im doing some subtle changes to the plot and stuff X3, then i'll reply to your PM, sizzla!

the rose and water >>;;;; well.. you'll see 8D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 05:43 PM

Yeah, it is a lot of work! hehe. Sometimes I have a lot of free time, like today, and other times, I'm really busy. So, it just depends.

Ooh, the new items look great! Gosh, I really need to think of a name...

Yeah, having the sale from the 24th to the 30th seems good. I'm going out of town this weekend and will have pretty much no internet time, so it's good it's a couple weekends from now. I should have a good story and world info up by then. :D

Feel free to make any changes to the plot. Just keep me updated! :D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 05:44 PM

Gee Azure, how do you have so many clothes already!? :shock:

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
Yeah, it is a lot of work! hehe. Sometimes I have a lot of free time, like today, and other times, I'm really busy. So, it just depends.

Ooh, the new items look great! Gosh, I really need to think of a name...

Yeah, having the sale from the 24th to the 30th seems good. I'm going out of town this weekend and will have pretty much no internet time, so it's good it's a couple weekends from now. I should have a good story and world info up by then. :D

Feel free to make any changes to the plot. Just keep me updated! :D
aight aight! i added the new spirits limitations <3
XD and think up a new skillname too! or we'll just call you the scryer.. or.. oracle.. or something.
oh and btw O_O did you tell me whether your char is gonna be a llithe or whisperer?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 06:00 PM

Ooh! *goes to check out new spirit limits*

Skill name..mmm...How about Fateseer or Fatebringer? Is that too morbid? LOL

Ooh, I didn't tell you that. I think she'd be a cross between Lilthe and Whisperer actually. She'll have a dark and light side...But she'd probably be more Lilthe than anything. The Whisperer side will emerge as she predicts...

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 06:06 PM

• refs + crowns sold out in my exchange? xD;;

*not that rich* >3>

@ Luciole; hmm.. i hope those new items worth something to get or just an accessory <3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Alright, it's lunchbreak time! I'll be back in an hour or so...Not sure if you'll be here, but I may be able to catch you in your morning, my night. :D

luciole
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM

X33 take your time, but fateseer sounds nice actually XD im sure you'll think of more and more during your break!
okay <333 she'll be a special clan! or she can just be.. mysterious << and noone knows.. ohohoho.

azure: who knooooows? 8D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM

Yeah, I think I like Fateseer. It's appropriate. :D

Oh, I have an idea for Caer! I'll have to write you in a PM about it. She can be in a special clan like "Lina" as well. XD

Alright, I'm going to go look for a name now. And then I'll shoot off another PM to you. XP

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 07:40 PM

• yay for being productive today :D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 08:09 PM

Heck yeah! It's been a very productive day in Mene-land!

Now, the only problem is productivity in real work land. hahaha.
Oh well.

Mmm...I'm saving for those same flower hairpins you have Azure. I hope they look good on my avvy. Maybe I'll get the crown I'm saving for first...

*sweatdrop*

I wish there was an avatar creator here...

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 08:25 PM

Way to win the avatar spotlight for the week Az! XD

And Luc, I've decided on a name...Dalia. She was the Lithuanian goddess of fate, weaving and childbirth. :D Seems like a good call.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-14-2007, 12:41 AM

Alright, time to get down to business!

A Thousand Gardens
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2007, 02:25 AM

Dalia.. yes ^____^ thats a lovely name!