Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-08-2023, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Hey nice to see you!!! How have you been?
Oh hey! Been a while. I've just been struggling to survive. XD Somehow managing better than other people. XP
I really need more income...
How've you been? ; w; I noticed some weird stuff happening over on Voltra..

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 11-10-2023, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Oh hey! Been a while. I've just been struggling to survive. XD Somehow managing better than other people. XP
I really need more income...
How've you been? ; w; I noticed some weird stuff happening over on Voltra..
I know that feel ;3; been dealing with so many house issues lately D;
are things for you getting any better yet at least? if not I hope they get better soon
I've been better that's for sure lol just tryna get thru it all

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-11-2023, 06:38 PM

I'm glad I don't have a house to tend to. XD Hope your house issues are resolved quickly!
Money's so tight that I think I might need a second job for it to get better. orz Hopefully once I enroll into my employers health insurance it might get better, though? I hope things get better for both of us!

R u b y

Old 11-12-2023, 09:20 AM

Aww thanks! I hope things get better for both of us too~ Best of luck with insurance too ;3; insurance is so stupid but then also necessary.

Also side note, I love what you did for the background of your avi! Cheezy Romance is my favorite bg but I love the other stuff you added to it :3 I haven't seen that before~
Which floor did you use?
I like the actual avi too :3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-14-2023, 08:53 PM

Thanks. ; w; Insurance is confusing and stressful. orz

Aww, thanks! Definitely one of my fave backgrounds too~
The floor is from Down on the farm. X3

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 11-17-2023, 12:59 PM

-hides waiting for hummy-

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-25-2023, 07:54 PM

Hi all, just popping in to say hi and hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving <3

R u b y

Old 11-25-2023, 08:39 PM

Sal!!! Thanks :3 i had a pretty good thanksgiving, quiet and yummy just the way I like it~ How was yours? :3

---------- Post added 11-25-2023 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Thanks. ; w; Insurance is confusing and stressful. orz

Aww, thanks! Definitely one of my fave backgrounds too~
The floor is from Down on the farm. X3
Whoops sorry, I read this and forgot to reply and then it wasn't on my new posts tab anymore

Ugh seriously though. I'm type 1 diabetic and when I first moved out here the insurance we had actually made insulin cost more than just paying out of pocket. And it was like $300 a vial. And that didn't even last me a whole month OTL. I'm grateful to have better insurance now.
Things that are life saving/are required to stay alive should be almost nothing if not completely free. It's insane what they're allowed to do.

Oh thanks! I always forget about that one I remember being so happy to get that CI too xD

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 11-26-2023, 01:27 PM

R u b y: I've been playing a lot of Cobblemon still, but my friend just bought me 7 days to die, which has been... interesting. This week we've had my brother in law and his 2 kids visiting for thanksgiving (i LOVE those kids. They're so stinkin cute! my nephew is 3 and his sister is 5. She's also my only niece until my stepsister has her baby in february) so that's been cool. Other than that i've not been doing a whole lot. What have you been up to?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-29-2023, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Whoops sorry, I read this and forgot to reply and then it wasn't on my new posts tab anymore

Ugh seriously though. I'm type 1 diabetic and when I first moved out here the insurance we had actually made insulin cost more than just paying out of pocket. And it was like $300 a vial. And that didn't even last me a whole month OTL. I'm grateful to have better insurance now.
Things that are life saving/are required to stay alive should be almost nothing if not completely free. It's insane what they're allowed to do.

Oh thanks! I always forget about that one I remember being so happy to get that CI too xD
Woah, that's horrible! I couldn't even afford that. D:

I had a nice Thanksgiving with family! I got drunk and ate a ton and played dominoes and we watched the newer Pinocchio movie directed by Guillermo del Toro. It was so disturbing and sad. D: