xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-24-2014, 05:48 AM

In in the deep city of Tokyo there is a high school but it is a school for kids that are gifted but not just school gifted kids more like kids with powers They are sent there cause their parents don't want them or they have parents with the same gift. There are three classes Mental Elemental physical. The school is in the part where love happens but no one would love the gifted kids.

Rules:

No god modding
have fun
send me your profile.

Name
Class
power
Grade
picture

Classes

Mental

Name: Saya Hatsune
Bio: Saya was born with a rare gift her father died when she was young but her mother didn't want her cause of her gift and she looked like her father. She went to the school very young but she lives on her own. Saya a calm girl but she is head strong.
Class: Mental
Power: sees the future
Grade:10
picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneKira
Here's my profile.

Name: Ayame Nishi
Bio: Ayame's parents were surprised when they found out that their child had special powers, and were very open-minded about it. They decided to send her to a place where she could gain mastery over her powers and use them to do good. Ayame herself was afraid of her powers at first, but soon, she grew proud of having them.
Class:Mental
Power: Telekinesis
Grade:9

Elmental

Name: Yamato Zusuki
Bio: Yamato was born with a gift that he got from his father and mother they are rich but keep their powers a secret from the world. Yamato is a smart guy but he is a shy type of guy and never talks to people. Yamato is top his class but he is a gift that he only gets lonely or sad.
Class: Elmental
Power: Ice
grade: 11
Picture:

Physical
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibipet
Name: Olivia Hart

Bio: Olivia is an Australian student that transferred to this school primarily because of powers. She causes a lot of destruction due to her powers. Her parents, seeing that she was gaining her powers, decided to move her. Olivia, of course, did not mind because she was causing havoc and her parents now have to pay many expenses due to her powers. She hopes that this school can allow her to control her powers and she hopes the overall location has a job where she can put her powers to good use.

Class: Physical

Power: Enhanced Athleticism
  • perform acrobatic/gymnastic feats beyond training (I'm adding strength too)

Grade: 11th Grade

Picture:

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 03-29-2015 at 06:11 AM..

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2014, 01:44 AM

hey mind if I join

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 02:58 AM

((yes you can you just need to make the profile tho.))