Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 07-05-2011, 11:12 PM

Vicktoria took a deep breath as soon as they exited the hospital, glad to have some fresh air again, and more glad that they all survived that as easily as they had. Oh yes, she was sure it would get harder to survive in this hell hole. As the car alarm sounded, she let out a soft sigh, reloading her gun quickly, "Son of a bitch is right.." she commented softly, spotting the running infected. Would be a lot easier to deal with from a further position, just slip out her sniper, but now there was little to no space between the infefcted and her team, so that wouldn't work. When she heard the mention of running out of ammo, she looked over at Link, surprised, "Out?" she glanced down into her bag then shrugged and sighed, she had packed no rifle ammo. "Shit, man."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-05-2011, 11:33 PM

(were int the van right? *has a bad memory and she was watching ghost shows too sooo she doesn't remember to much of what happened earlier* oh, and if they are int eh van, then link stored some of his bullets in there, I guess. :lol:)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:02 AM

Both AATV's came by, and the mounted turrets shred the Infected to pieces. "Come on, our pick up is here, move it move it move it!" he ran to the AATV."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 12:07 AM

link didn't waist a moment. He ran into the AATV that he was in earlier and searched it for his bullets. he grabbed them all and stuffed them in his bag. 'idiot...I should have brought them with me. That wasn't a smart move at all.'. he reloaded his gun and then waited for the other to come in.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:21 AM

Diablo ran into the AATV and relaxed a little, still on guard, they made it. He made sure to reload his gun and check his bag, he was all set ammo wise for a month long assult with him alone and a bunch of waves of those infected. He smiled at the thought, that would be a challenge.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-06-2011, 12:30 AM

Hana couldn't hear anything which made her freeze a few cars away from the bus that she had been under, putting a hand over her mouth and muffled her breathing so as not to make to much noise, she muffled a surprised cry when she heard the savage slam into the bus. It was clear she had upset the man when she was just trying to get out of danger, it wasn't her intention on running into more savages, she crawled her way down the line of cars only stopping when she saw that some one was crouched behind the vehicle that she trying to crawl out from under. "Survivor or savage?" she whispered to him as she stuck her head out from under the car to look up at the male, sighing in relief when she saw who it was.

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 PM

Explosions and more gunfire rang out in the distance. Dero was starting to get very pissed off now. Explosions meant gas, which was scarce, and he wasn't going to let them waste that! He charged to the front of the bus and kicked out the lame door with a heavy black boot. "I will be back for you. Those guns..." With another snarl the behemoth was off, knocking over the Irishman who was just approaching with burnt hands and white wraps around them. He landed on his ass with an "Oof!" and began to shiver wildly. Dero ignored him and continued at full speed towards the explosions. Zombies were bound to be around, so the military group would probably be gone before he could make his way there, if they moved, at least.

Andraus

Old 07-06-2011, 09:47 PM

"Boss, we think we found a savage, some werid looking dude with an axe "The driver told him. Jason moved towards the guys location, then stopped in front of them "This is Assault group alpha, Dont move!"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-06-2011, 10:06 PM

Diablo looked at him. "Just get in, we can lose him if we get moving, I don't think we want to mess with that guy." he said to his leader.

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 10:31 PM

Dero stopped in his tracks. He spread his legs apart, threw his arms behind him and thrusted his torso forward, letting out a great roar. "OOOOOOAAAAARGH!" He slammed the axe into the ground to the right of himself. "Who the fuck are you?! You come into town! YOU MAKE BOOM! Give me your guns!" He held out one hand firmly with a dead serious look, unafraid of the menacing vehicles in front of him and the scattered undead that were approaching.

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 05:33 AM

"Calm down sir, we are part of the Unit thats here to help you get out of hell-hole city. Now drop the Axe, or my Guys are gonna drop you." he threatend, the machine guns pointing at him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 03:05 PM

"Jason, there is no use trying to reason with this guy...he's obviously gone insane! All he'll do is try and kill us! We should get out of here!", Link said to jason.

(^ that's all I could think of :c)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 04:22 PM

"Come on Jason, lets leave this guy alone and live to see another day, he isn't going to listen to you. Just get in before the infected come in a huge wave." he said "We do have big guns, but they won't do much against an army of those thing." he tried reasoning with his leader.

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 05:05 PM

"We have orders to bring back any survivors. This guy is a Survivor, dispite the fact hes a Savage. he also knows this city, might be useful information." he told him,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 PM

"Look dude, even if we have that order, this guy has gone insane. He looks like he would just murder everyone in site. We need to get away from him before he tries to attack us! And besides, even if he does know his way around the city, I doubt he would help us since he just wants our guns.", Link said.

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 05:19 PM

"Any human being would want to be out of this city, so lets bribe him." he told him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 05:23 PM

Link frowned at his leader. How could he think that insane man would take the bribe? What if Jason ACTUALLY brought the man back with them when there mission was over? To link, it was stupid. "It wont work. I hope your not going to give him a gun.", he said,

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 07:33 PM

"Oh, im not gonna give him anything major, just a BB gun." he told him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 08:36 PM

"BB guns still hurt, you know...", Link said. He still knew that the Savage would probably want to kill them instead of taking the gun and showing them around. but thinking about it, a weird image popped into his head. he could picture teh savage guy giving them a tour around the city like a tour guide. All nice and smiling. The thought creeped him out.

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 09:17 PM

Dero's eyes went wide and he scowled menacingly as they talked. He kept his hand held out, but then started to raise it and close it into a fist. Soon it was in front of his face and was just a middle finger. He was about to step forward when a rather decayed body tried to make its way into his field of vision. Dero was on it in a flash, tearing it to shreds with his bare hands. The thing barely had time to react because it had been so focused on the vehicles and numerous people inside of them. Moments later Dero was beating the hell out of a freshly dead undead with a leg he had torn off the decaying monstrosity. He yelled each time he brought the leg down, beating it into bloody, fleshy pulp.

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 10:01 PM

Jason assembled a Tranq dart, then shot the guy in te neck with it.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2011, 01:08 AM

Diablo felt that the leader had gone crazy and seeing the savage do this only proved him right. "Link me and you grab the leader and take him to the AATV." he whispered to Link.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 01:12 AM

Link smiled mischievously and nodded. "Alright. Let's do it.", he whispered back to Diablo. Link then started to walk up behind Jason. He hoped Diablo was ready to grab him then, because he was going to grab him now. The sooner they got out of there and away from the savage, the better. Link then lunged at Jason and grabbed him. He was holding his left arm and had his arm wrapped around his neck. "Come on! I sort of got him!", Link said trying to hold onto Jason.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Diablo grabbed his other arm and looked at link. "We've got him, lets drag him now." he said starting to drag his leader to the AATV, he knew there'd be hell but he didn't care as long as that savage couldn't kill any of them.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 01:22 AM

Link nodded and quickly started to drag there leader back into the AATV. Link didn't give a damn about what the leader was going to do to them or if he'd kick there ass. he just wanted to get away before they all would die or get infected. Plus, he was worried if Jason had something wrong with him...he was just acting strange. At least, to Link he did.