Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:01 AM

Ok I is Ready u?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 02:10 AM

Sure am ^^ I'll start. :3

Zim poked at his lunch with a plastic spoon. It squirmed and slid off his tray and away down the table. Every inch of Zim's skin crawled thinking that his "meatloaf" just walked away from him. He sighed and let his head fall on the table. He hated Earth and wished his Tallest would come with the armada and take him away from here, but his mission wasn't complete. Though he was getting bored trying to take over the filth planet. Especially with the Dib human foiling his plans all the time.

He stood up and walked out of the cafeteria to the playground behind the Skool. Every grade rammed into one small school. Another thing he hated. Having to be stuck with some many dirty worm babies. He pushed a 1st grader off a swing and sat down. He dug the heals of his boots into the dirt and kicked sending him flying up on the swing.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:16 AM

Dib followed zim to the play ground and snuck up behind him. Boo he screamed pushing zim off and sitting down,looking smug. Dib laughed. He wanted to see what the alien boy would do I he bullied him. Hoping to get a reaction.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 02:23 AM

Zim screamed and fell of the swing when Dib spooked him. He hit his head on the ground and layed there letting the swing go back and forth over him. He looked up at Dib and raised an eyebrow.

"Really Dib? We're in the eleventh rank of your skool. I would have expected better of you you filth monkey." He said and took his seat back on the swing. He looked down at the ground digging the tip of his boot in the dirt.

(Please try to post a little more ^^)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:33 AM

Dib looked at zim and laughed. There called grades not ranks spaceboy. He Murmered the last word. Besides I have to have a little fun. It's so boring here. Hehe by the way did u like your meatloaf. Dib giggled at zim. You looked like you were going to have a heart attack. Dib countinued to laugh. So how far are you before you take over the world he said in a moving way. I mean your like the biggest loser of an invader ever. You've actully saved our planet multiple times. Deb snorted. Does that armada of yours even exist?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 02:44 AM

(Quotes Please O.o)

Zim's eye twitched. "You dare insult the Armada dirty worm baby!?" Zim yelled "And this world will be conquered by Zim!" he added then calmed down.He knew Dib was trying to get him riled up so he would cause a scene. Even though this had been the routine for so many years the kids still gathered around to watch when it happened.

"I know exactly what your trying to do Dib and it won't work. I'm not going to scream this time. Aside from a few seconds ago. but you should know that I have a new plan for world domination. And i'm not telling you it. So meh." Zim stuck his tongue out at Dib and smiled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:52 AM

Dib looked at the kids standing around them and then back to zim." Go away" he screamed at the other nosey kids. Can't you see I'm talking to zim NOT you geez. He then sat down at stared at zim for a moment before blushing hard and staring at the ground. "Looks like I'm the one who lost it huh spaceboy" he said obviously embarrassed. Dib sighed giving up on trying to piss off zim. "So zim do you, ya know "like" anyone at our school? Dib asked blushing. I like someone... I'll tell you who if you tell me who you like." Dib smiled at zim hoping, longing to hear zim say that he liked him. But what would he do if zim didn't like him? Dib sighed. He looked up at zim waiting for an awnser.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-16-2011 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: Grammar

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 02:57 AM

(Can you please put quotes when talking ^^)

Zim watched the kids walk away and looked a Dib. "What is this 'like' you talk about? I don't 'like' any human. Your all filthy dirty smelly beasts." Zim said and raised an eyebrow. He noticed Dib's face turn a light pink color. "Why is your face turning colors. Is this some human illness. Keep your germs away from ZIM!" Zim yelled stepping away but still in his swing. He grabbed the chain on the inside of the swing and tried to hide behind it as if it would shield him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:07 AM

Tears formed in the corners of Dib's eyes "Fine Zim you don't have to like us, cause we don't like you" Dib turned away obviously hurt. "I-I d-don't see what w-we ever did to y-you"Dib sobbed. "O and I don't have germs you jerk" Dib snapped. Dib went to walk away, but tripped over a little girls foot and tumbled to the ground in front of zim. "Watch were your going"he yelled at the girl. He was now even more embarresed and could never face zim again "I'm stupid for liking a freaking alien anyway" he mumbled under his breath so zim couldn't hear. He knew zim probably would not like him nut it was still painful. Why did zim have to be a stupid invader. How come he couldn't just stay with him,DIB.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 03:17 AM

Zim watched Dib confused. After living on Earth so long he still didn't understand Earth custom's and behaviors. He sighed and a monitor came out of his Pack. He pressed a few spots on it and it went back into his Pack. Zim walked back into the school and to his class room. Ms. Bitters moved up the class grades as a teacher along with his class so they had been stuck with her for all these years. Zim did enjoy how she tormented the human children. He took his seat next to the door and set his chin on his desk. He lied to Dib about having a plan he just wanted to get him riled up for a laugh. Dib got riled up but not how Zim had expected it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:23 AM

Dib glared at zim, still pouting about earlier. He wrote zim a note. "Mrs.Bitters may I use the bathroom"dub asked after getting permission he got up and started to walk out the door,but instead placed the note on zim's desk. "I don't have to go anymore" he said and sat back down the note said this:
"Zim,
Why do you hate me? I don't understand.
P.S: ur a jerk
-Dib"

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 AM

Zim confusion level rose. Why had Dib left him this note? He didn't understand but he wrote a note back.
Dib-
I hate you because your a filthy human. I hate all you humans.
-Zim
Zim raised his hand and Ms. Bitters called on him. "May I throw something at Dib's giant head?" he asked. "Go ahead Zim. But we will all laugh and mock you if you somehow miss." she said. Zim nodded and threw the note across the room to dib. The note successfully hit Dib in the head and the class laughed. Zim chuckled quietly and smirked at Dib.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:36 AM

Dib jump up from his seat after reading the note, no so angry he couldn't contain himself. He grabed zim and pulled him inti the hallway. "you don't have to hate us all you good for nothing son of a...." Dib was cut off as Gaz slapped him upside the head causing his lips to meet zim's. Dib, startled didn't move for a few minutes his lips still locked with zim's, his hands pinning zim to the wall. Dib pulled back. "I umm didn't mean to do that" Dib choked out his voice about 3 octaves higher than normal. He would KILL Gaz that stupid jerk. Dib was afriad of what zim was going to think and even more of what he was going to do. "you know that was not on purpose right" Dib insisted. Gaz said "psh, yeah right you liked it Dib" "it's not true"Dib screamed

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 03:47 AM

Zim pushed Dib away. "What did you do that for?" Zim spit on the floor and rubbed his mouth on his glove. "You filthy human germs are all over my mouth. Disgusting!" Zim said and rubbed his mouth on his glove more trying to get all the germs off. "Wait, What is the Dib-pig likes?" Zim asked holding his arm in font of his mouth. He was getting more and more confused by the second today. Many times on this planet he had strange happenings but today was one of the strangest.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:54 AM

Dib stared at Zim and finally decided to try. He moved closer and closer to Zim. His arms pinning zim against the wall again. He grabbed both of Zim's wrists in one hand and cupped his face in the other. "you may not like me, Zim nut I like you" Dib whispered in zim's ear, closing his eyes. He then kissed zim again this time on purpose. Dib made a small noise in the back of his trought. What was this feeling? He felt warm and his senses felt fuzzy.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:07 AM

Zim's eye bulged and he pulled his hands free. He shoved Dib away and screamed, "Sick! Your germs are all over me now! Stay away from me Dib-beast!" Zim ran off down the hall. Zim found a small little nook and sat in it. He pulled his legs close urled up in a ball against the wall. 'What is wrong with the Dib?' he thought. "Gir come to the Skool and pick me up." Zim said into a phone from his Pack. Gir showed up in his dog suit and Zim jumped on his back. "To the home Gir!" Zim yelled and Gir flew them home.

"I need to figure out what Dib meant by 'like'." Zim said taking off his wig and contacts and going down to his lab.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:17 AM

Dib walked home that day sulking. He wondered if Zim was mad at him. After all it was kind of rude what he did. He rang on the doorbell at Zim's house hoping he would at least come talk to him. He was getting more and more obsessed with Zim. He knocked. "Zim you home? I just want to talk" he said maybe zim would invite him in a dirty thought entered Dib's head and he blushed where had that come from?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 AM

"Proximity Alert! Intruder ringing door bell!" The computer yelled at Zim in his lab. "What is it?" Zim asked as a screen popped up in front of him. Seeing the Dib he pressed a button and wires shot up around Dib and pulled him down to the lab. Zim used the claw legs in his Pack to make him taller and out of Dib's reach. The wires held Dib at ground level while Zim stayed a few feet away and higher. "What do you want Dib? I though I told you to stay away."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:36 AM

"I-I just wanted to see you" Dib looked at the wires shocked. "Are you mad zim?" Dib asked "I kissed you cause I like you zim I didn't mean to be ovensive" Dib looked at Zim innocently he wondered if Zim would kill him. He shivered at the idea "please don't kill me" he whispered "I'll leave and never bother you again if you let me go" Dib said still quite afraid to be captured by his enemy.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:46 AM

"You will not leave. I have captured you! The mighty Zim has captured you filthy worm!" Zim said waving his fists in the air. "What is the meaning of this kiss?" Zim asked glaring down at Dib. Zim's antenna sat flat against the top of his head. Much like a cat's ears when they are mad or feeling threatened. Gir sat across the lab playing with a toy piggy. Zim glanced at him then yelled, "Gir! Go play somewhere else!" Gir jumped up and flew upstairs.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:51 AM

"Like I said Zim I like you alot" Dib stared before speaking again. "when people kiss each other it's a sign of affection" Dib again looked at zim "Zim, I'm in love with you" Dib blushed. "You know what it means to be in love don't you Zim" Dib whispered.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 04:55 AM

"Love is a dirty Human feeling! We Irkens have no need for it!" Zim yelled. "And is not a relationship between two males frowned upon on this planet anyhow?" Zim said turning away and bushing buttons on a large control panel. The wires around Dib loosened and let him go slipping away into the walls and floor.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 05:00 AM

Dib shrugged "I don't care that it's looked down on I like you and thata that" "why don't you want love zim? I could make it worth it for you." Dib grinned evilly before moving towards zim again. Hoping this time he would win

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 05:10 AM

The legs on Zim's Pack lifted him higher away from Dib. "I don't need your Love or and love." Zim said saying love like it was a deadly disease. "You have tainted my face with your filth." Zim said looking down at Dib. He felt a little bad for being mean to Dib and acting like this. Deep down in his Squeadlysploch he had a strange feeling that only came around when Dib was near. It had been happening to him for some time now and he tried his best to ignore it.