Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-05-2011, 07:24 PM

In general..

Hey there and welcome to the thread! We're hanging out here tossing around the ol' cheesecake and having a good time. You're more than welcome to join us! Who are we? Well, we're...

Scribbled Lore

Nickname: S.L.
Interests: Reading and writing, cats, gaming, being a geek, blogging
Favorites: Jacqueline Carey, Vampire: the Masquerade, Sick Puppies and choco tacos.

HeroCaseyReturns

Nickname: Casey
Interests: The Deadly Arts, vigilantism, and cross-stitching
Favorites: Sunglasses and comics
Website/YouTube: Choice of a New Generation

Corporate Zombie

Nickname: C.Z.
Interests: Gaming, watching movies and the SCA
Favorites: Japanese curry, burgundy, Pathfinder

You can find the original thread HERE!

If we get enough visitors, we may add page prizes!

Last edited by Scribbled Lore; 08-05-2011 at 07:58 PM..

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-05-2011, 07:25 PM

I can't wait for the others to get online. This event looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. :D

HeroCaseyReturns
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 07:48 PM

...this is exciting! Much better than physical therapy.

So what is this event all about?

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 07:51 PM

Well, it's obviously summer themed and it's like a carnival! Supposedly on a boardwalk! So there's all kinds of contests and games you can play to earn prizes. And you earn cheesecake slices by posting! So you can buy new commons or EIs with either gold or cheesecake slices.

I'm saving up my cheesecake slices for the EIs.

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:52 PM

Just wondering what the pie looking things are :O
Anyone able to tell me?
Thankyou!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 07:53 PM

The pie looking things? They're the currency for the event, Nacara! You can use 'em to buy items from the special event store.

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Lore View Post
The pie looking things? They're the currency for the event, Nacara! You can use 'em to buy items from the special event store.
Ooh that is awesome!
I feel so lost here sometimes :P

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 07:56 PM

Is this your first event, Nacara?

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM

-nods-
Yes ma'am! I'm barely a week old here ^_^

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 08:01 PM

Oh my! And you're so well dressed! You must be good at chatting on the forums. :D It took me forever to get my first outfit and I'm still not the fashionista that many of the people I know on Menewsha are.

I'm wondering just how expensive the EIs are going to be for this event. We won't know until they're released, however.

Nacara
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2011, 08:04 PM

I'll confess I'm a bit of a chatter box, but I also try to make the max 250g on games too.
Thank you very much ^_^
There are so many pretty avatars here, it is fabulous! I love how clear the graphics are. EI's??

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 08:07 PM

Event Items.

Whenever there is an official event hosted by Menewsha's staff, they release special items called event items or EIs. The only chance you get to collect or buy these items is during the event and through either winning contests via the event forum or through the special event shop that you can find and access on the shop tab up top.

HeroCaseyReturns
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 08:32 PM

Well, it looks like you made a friend for a few moments.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 08:57 PM

So far this looks to be an interesting event. I do believe I'll be enjoying this.

Nitemares
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acobjum View Post
So far this looks to be an interesting event. I do believe I'll be enjoying this.
Your right I think I'll be enjoying this also :boogie:

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 09:27 PM

What all have you been listening to? I'm listening to Macho Man by Village People right now.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 PM

Oooh, people in the thread! :D

Hah. Village People. :XD I've been listening to a lot of music from older anime series like Gundam Wing and Revolutionary Girl Utena. I like their soundtracks.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 PM

I'm going to listen to some Creature Feature later.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 11:43 PM

What songs would you recommend by them?

HeroCaseyReturns
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 11:50 PM

I've never heard of Creature Feature. What do they sound like?

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 11:52 PM

If you go to Grooveshark you can search 'em. I checked out the song Six Foot Deep and they're not my kind of band but I'm definitely going to pass 'em along to Pink Roses - she would love them.

HeroCaseyReturns
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Lore View Post
If you go to Grooveshark you can search 'em. I checked out the song Six Foot Deep and they're not my kind of band but I'm definitely going to pass 'em along to Pink Roses - she would love them.
Haha, that kind of had a Nightmare before Christmas feel. Kinda funky. I liked that.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 11:58 PM

Ooh, you got that too, Casey? They do remind me of that movie.

I can see why you'd want to buy their cds, Acobjum. I think they're growing on me.

HeroCaseyReturns
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2011, 12:00 AM

*Nod* It obviously has kind of a dark and spooky vibe, atleast to that track. I dig this XD "Gravedigger at Large" kinda has like, a classic Halloween soundtrack + ska feel.