heavenlyangel_013

Old 04-08-2015, 04:02 AM

CHAPTER ONE

Dating rule #1: Never take dating lessons from your boy crazy older sister.No matter how wise she claims to be.Trust me,you're going to end up regretting it just like I did.I'll start from the beginning.
I caught my first glimpse of Matt O' Riley on Tuesday,August sixteenth.We weren't even a week into the brand new school year yet when I spotted him hanging with a group of his friends.He was this tall,gorgeous dark- haired guy in baggy jeans and a grey Ralph Lauren tee.Just one look at him and I knew that I was totally in love.I didn't need Dr.Phil to tell me that.
My best friend had the scoop on him-Matt,not Dr.Phil."His name is Matt O'Riley," she told me as we stood beside my locker staring at him. "He just transferred here from New York.His mom's a vet and his dad's a dentist and they have two dogs and one cat that they rescued from an animal shelter.His favorite subject is English and he loves playing video games."
I couldn't help myself.I turned toward her in surprise. "Meg what on earth have you been doing? Stalking this guy?"
She giggled and tucked a strand of her shoulder length dark brown hair behind one ear. "No," she answered. "But word travels you know?"
Well,in a way,I guess I did know. After all when I had gotten my braces off last year,that had made the school newspaper.Anyway,now that I knew about Matt,I couldn't concentrate on anything else.Especially not on math,which happened to be my worst subject.That day,our teacher,Mr.Munster-yes,that's really his name- grouped us into pairs and I got paired up with this guy Jake something or other.He was kind of cute in that smarty pants annoying kind of way.
"I really don't get this,"I said,staring down at our worksheet as if it were a maze I had to work my way though.
"Oh,it's really kinda simple," Jake told me,pushing his glasses further upon his slightly pointed nose. And then he launched into this explanation about inequality signs and variables and I tuned him out because I wasn't sure if he was still talking English or not. Were all boys this complicated?I thought about Matt.Well,he didn't seem complicated at all.I thought about how cute he was and about how good his butt looked in those jeans and I felt myself shiver. I had never had a boyfriend before but I was seriously thinking that Matt would be a perfect first choice.
Now all I had to do was capture his attention.That wouldn't be so hard to do would it?

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER TWO

Godessofwar000
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2015, 01:11 AM

cant wait for chapter 2!