Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 PM

Nao smiled back at him "I have two sceince lessions then I have one lession of art then media" He explained to Al who was listening to him before tucking his chair under the libary table, Nao looked up at him after getting a hold of his crutches placing his arms into them taking Al's hand while resting his other hand on the handle of the crutch, his other hand returned to his other crutch and they started walking out of the libary talking.
"Thats fine with me, Oh Drake, he..he.."Nao didn't know what to say about Drake he didn't want Al thinking he was weak having to live with a doctor or somthing like that "He's just some guy I live with" He would probaby workout what Drake was sooner or later.

They parted ways to go their different sceince classes, finishing up there Nao made his was slowly outside to sit there on a bench out of the way of the other students, another lunch alone, Nao tried not to think about it sitting down getting his lunch out of his backpack, opening it up and still disapointed with the now lack of treat in it.
He then went to check his phone, students normally weren't allowed phones in school but Nao needed his, he check if there was anything from Drake.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 10-02-2017, 09:34 PM

He helped him up before heading out of the library, listening to Nao's words and wondering who this Drake guy was, and over to the science department. After making sure Nao had arrived safely and taken his seat, he said his farewells before heading to his own science lesson, taking his usual seat in Biology, taking out his books and just cracking on with the work and task set for the class.

When he was finished, Al headed quickly back to the art room to drop off the case he had been carrying around before ducking into the cafeteria to buy his lunch. Once served and having had some general chit chat with some of the students in the queue. Slipping the food into his messenger back, headed outside and went in search of his favourite tree to sit under and eat while the weather was nice, as it was now. Settling himself under the tree happily he began to tuck into the lunch he had just bought only to soon hearing the sounds of someone moving around behind him. Shifting himself to see who it was, having slipped his phone out sneakily for a moment and was hoping it wasn't a teacher, so quickly slipped it back into his bag. That was when he saw a familiar person sat there.
"Nao?"

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 10-03-2017, 01:28 AM

Looking through his text and calls, he had none would make sense, Drake could have been doing a surgery at this time, busy at work, like normal, Nao sighed why was he like this, he could have sulked but this was he job, Drake's friend had told him not to bug Drake at work, you could tell he was mad at him for it.

Looking up from his phone hearing his name being called, he looked around to see Al sat at the tree behind him, at the other side of the tree. "Oh, Al, hello" He said slowly turning himself around having to be carful of his back and leg, facing him he smiled at him "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

He pulled his bag off the table onto the floor to move it so he could sit next to him, he lowered himself to get down but he twisted weirdly and ended up falling flat on his face in front of Al "Ow.." He said as he did.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2017, 06:55 AM

The questioning look left his expression when he heard Nao respond and was replaced by a bright smile before laughing gently.
"I could ask you the same thing, shouldn't you be eating inside with everyone else?"
Al watched as Nao carefully moved himself, trying to join him on the ground under the tree. That was when the other seems to twist strangely and landed face first on the ground not far from him. Quickly scurrying to his knees, he kneeled besides Nao and quickly began checking over him wil worry.
"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you want me to go and get one of the teachers?"
The questions tumbled out one after the other in one rapid, fluid breath.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 10-03-2017, 12:47 PM

Nao looked up his nose running with blood having smacked it hardly on the ground, he had pain his his lower back, he just thought it was from twisting funny but god did it hurt, tears in his eyes as he looked up at Al "I'll..I'll be fine" Trying to brave it, how embarrassing he thought to himself, why did somthing have to happen when he had just met the guy.
"There's ..pain in my back.."He told him "And is my nose bleeding?" He asked him

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2018, 11:13 PM

Carefully, he helped Nao so he would be sat comfortably on the ground before turning and rummaging in his bag, taking out some tissue and holding it to the other's nose before gently tilting his head back and pinching his nose alittle at a particular point.
"Yes it is but don't worry, it will stop soon, this trick always works, then we will see if we can work out what is wrong with you back, ok?"
Al gave a kind smile as he helped the other though the worry and concern was still in his eyes.