Rikku-Takaru1623
If we all learn from our mistake...

Old 06-22-2011, 03:24 PM

I know this anime is kinda old but I just got into watching it again and I just wanted to see how many people on here likes Inuyasha :D

If you do like Inuyasha, who are your 3 main favourite characters and why do you like them?

Which character(s) do you dislike or absolutely hate?

If you don't like Inuyasha, why do you dislike it?

IF you haven't watched Inuyasha (which I highly doubt anyone HASN'T watched it), I recommend you check it out!

If you could change one character, who would it be? Why would you change them? How would you change them?

Sorry for the many questions lol, I just didn't want this to be bland.

PLEASE KEEP IT PEACEFUL HERE PEOPLES! :]

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-23-2011, 06:21 PM

I love/hate Inuyasha. Some things in the series really bothered me. I won't say what since it would be a spoiler but things at the end of the series annoyed me. Also, the story is really dragged out far longer than it needed to be.

I really liked the story arch with the band of seven. The Final act was pretty good too.

As for favorite characters, I'd probably have to say Kagura. Her death scene was sad.

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 06-27-2011, 06:22 AM

I'm in the middle of the series since I just bought the set off Ebay and I love it.
I love the animation and the whole kagome/kikyo love triangle.
I think my favorite character would have to be Sesshomaru, he's so smooth~
And I love Naraku's little baboon coat..I wanna make one and just hide in the bushes.
:ninja:

@ mystic - wahhh! I didn't know Kagura dies! :gonk:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-27-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluh View Post
And I love Naraku's little baboon coat..I wanna make one and just hide in the bushes.
:ninja:
^ This. :rofl:

I want one too...loved the coat. :heart:

I didn't really pay attention to the series. I mostly scan through a few pages every now and then, so I'm kind of clueless on the plot aside that they're trying to get the gem pieces back together, and that Naraku is the arch villain of the series.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-06-2011, 04:53 AM

My favourite characters would have toe be:
-Meroku "will you bear my child?" 12yo, "?"
-The little cat demon who grows big (mew <3)
-Sesshomaru (when he goes to turn into wolf mode, the red eys :O)

Least Favourite
Kagome (she is soooooooooooo annoying, but it is funny when she makes Inu Yasha sit >_<)

I would change kagome, I would change her into a........MONKEY!

ShyNata

Old 07-06-2011, 03:03 PM

I don't like it....but I don't hate it either....sometimes it's ok, but sometimes it just feels like the story is dieing

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2011, 12:06 PM

Kagome is a monkey in my head :). It makes the storyline funny :).

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-07-2011, 04:04 PM

I remeber that show!!!! I used to stay up everynight and watched it! Well, I stayed up late to watch Inuyasha and Gundam Seed, I really liked both shows, but I feel INuyasha plot was dragged out.
Kagura is my favorite character, I just love her she's so , so.... Dang I don't know how to say it. Amazing?Awesome? Cool? I just don't know T-T.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-07-2011, 04:06 PM

I like Inuyasha I used to watch it really early before I went to school. I have watched the entire 4th season because I own it. I love the little monkey sprites they were so funny. I'm trying to get the first season at the library but the first disc is always gone.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 10:37 AM

I know how that is, so annoying, especially when its the last ones *pouts and looks to the ceiling* I didn't like the ending, though, so now I am everlooking for the manga (not really) bbut still...

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-16-2011, 11:53 PM

inuyasha was not bad but it should of ended way faster than it did. the majority was just filler. this is the plot oh we lost the sacred jewel shards, oh we got them back, oh we lost the sacred jewel shards, rinse and repeat it gets very annoying if the anime was like 26 episodes long or something it would of been a hell of a lot better, more is not always better take out all the filler and you got a decent anime. watch it from beginning to end and you just wasted your time watching parts not even relevant to the plot.

NemuXx

Old 07-22-2011, 11:39 PM

i love it i like all characters idc if they r good or bad but i do hate Naraku because he is just creepy to me lol and there r too many characters for me to say why i like them but just know i do =^ .^=
i think Koga is really embarrassing but at least he can express his feelings lol

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-25-2011, 08:10 AM

Koga is quite funny ^_^. One of my favourites....I think I forgot to mention....