famercks
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2011, 02:18 AM

:stare:What is the worst manga or anime story line you have ever read or seen? Is this manga/anime popular now?

Honestly one of the worst i have ever read is called Life, another really poorly written one is called Code Geass..

xalyssarenae

Old 06-08-2011, 12:04 AM

Not an anime in particular but a certain 8 continuous episodes.
Probably the endless 8 from you know what anime i'm talking about lol.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 06-08-2011, 02:06 AM

Storyline? Well, nothing really gets any less needed than Afro Samurai. Other than the history flashbacks it doesn't even show him going to the mountain. Just going up it to kill someone.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-05-2011, 04:38 AM

Hmm, I can't say that this anime had a bad story line, because, well, it doesn't have one. :). It is juts completely random things. But I love the show to bits >_<. It's Lucky Star.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 07-08-2011, 05:50 AM

uhm. Bobobobobobobo
lol i forget how many freaking bo's their are xD
Uhm
but their is another I forget the name but it has to do with a monkey...

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 10:53 AM

:O Bobobo bobo bobobobo I think it is, or Bobobo bobo bobobo, or it could be Bobobo bo bobo(bobo bo) bobobo/bo either way, its kinda like Lucky star, no real particular story line, just heaps of funniess. :)

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 07-10-2011, 05:49 AM

Hm...Bleach. It's not the plot that gets me. It's the fillers! The fillers man! UGHA! I can't watch Bleach because the fillers are pointless, why! Why, does an anime need fillers ><;

Wish, a manga, also was annoying it was like 4 books long, and I was like [SPOILER]so the guys dies, but then comes back...why did he have to die in the first place.

luira

Old 07-10-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famercks View Post
:stare:What is the worst manga or anime story line you have ever read or seen? Is this manga/anime popular now?

Honestly one of the worst i have ever read is called Life, another really poorly written one is called Code Geass..
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you just dissed CG. I feel like it's one of the best mecha animangas ever. It gets long and boring at times, but it's kinda like DeathNote, because there are a lot of twists and internal battles. Well then again, it's my own opinion.

But I gotta say Kuroshitsuji's anime was horrible. It didn't follow the original manga and it was just full of fanservice. The second season wasn't too bad because it was pretty serious, unlike the first one where there were just insanely awkwardly gay scenes. Don't get me wrong, I'm a BL fan; but it just gets really awkward.

Lexington
Bank

Old 07-10-2011, 07:01 PM

InuYasha. =-=

Don't get me wrong.. I used to LOVE this anime. Until it kept getting repetitive and never ending!~ Uuuughhh.

My boyfriend has tried getting me to watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo or 'Bob' as I call it. But it's not going to happen. :stare:

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 07-11-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duchess View Post
InuYasha. =-=

Don't get me wrong.. I used to LOVE this anime. Until it kept getting repetitive and never ending!~ Uuuughhh.

My boyfriend has tried getting me to watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo or 'Bob' as I call it. But it's not going to happen. :stare:
That was one of my next ones. InuYasha has a whole lot of talking, but no action really..it gets fuckin annoying, and Bobobo, is just stupid.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-12-2011, 12:10 AM

Hahaha. True, true.

Inu yasha and Narutos problem is they're pretty much on the same plot through and through.....Bleachs problem is that there are too many plots! @_@.

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2011, 08:06 PM

lucky star....

BladeChild7
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2011, 07:58 AM

Worst storyline? I'd say it's a tie between Axis Powers Hetalia, FLCL and Lucky Star. Only because THERE IS NO STORY LINE TO THEM!!!!!

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 07-27-2011, 02:58 AM

Well Axis powers hetalia is still really awesome, storyline or not hahahaha!