PuppetGoddess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-07-2011, 10:55 AM

I find Fairytail awesome :)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-07-2011, 11:53 AM

@ Shynata Show it to me then some time :)

EDIT: Fairy tale is okay, I like it but I don't

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 01:11 AM

dudedudedude one of the most epic animes is "Darker Than Black" (all three seasons >w<)
It was so awesome~ (*o*)
There were three seasons or something.... Darker Than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha (Kuro no Keiyakusha = The Black Contractor), Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini (Ryuusei no Gemini = Gemini of the Meteor) , and Darker Than Black Gaiden (which was like an OVA set up between Kuro no Keiyakusha and Ryuusei no Gemini) >w<

Fruits Baskets was also pretty cool, but it isn't really something I read often...
Naruto is okay, but very boring after a while since Kishimoto keeps making these dang fillers =w="
Inuyasha is just EPIC..... As is Rurouni Kenshin \(^o^)/

::EDIT::
BTW -- EF: A Tale of Memories and EF: A Tale of Melodies are also super duper epic, and I think they're from a video game called EF: A Fairy Tale of the Two

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 07-08-2011 at 01:14 AM..

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-08-2011, 01:12 AM

I haven't seen Ruroni Kenshin in forever I used to love the anime.
I started reading a good manga series called the tarot cafe

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 01:15 AM

@LonelyOtaku -- Kenshin was the best anime ever! I started rewatching it a while ago and got up to like episode 30 in two weeks xDDDD. have to start watching again....

Tarot Cafe? Can I find that online? It sounds interesting 0.0

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Yes you can in fact I think I found it on Mangafox.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 01:18 AM

oh yay :D
Thank you~ ^^
I'll start reading that right away~
....what's it about, though? o.o ... like... erm... shojo or shounen-ai or what? XDD

Blossom:D
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-08-2011, 04:20 AM

I'm currently watching "The World God Only Knows" and I'm really liking it. It's super cute.
I think two of my favorite animes/ mangas are "Kuroshitsuji" and "Pandora Hearts."
The anime for Kuroshitsuji is awesome, but I recommend the manga for Pandora Hearts. The anime leaves off in a weird place and so far I haven't found any sequals.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 AM

Black butler <--- If ya like Englad and fanservice
Tiger and Bunny <---Randomness
Durarara!! is a new one that I have gotten into.
Fairytale
If you like Alice in wonderland:
Are you Alice?
Heart no kuni no alice
Others:
Deadman wonderland
Berserk
Eh, Thats all I have at the top of my head.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 AM

@ ChiNoMizuumi - How in the world could I forget Darker than Black? *headdesks a gazilion times* "ow" That is awesomely epic in its awesomeness... <3

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-09-2011, 11:44 PM

Animes I have finished and do reccomend to anyone lol would be as follows

1. Death Note
this anime/manga is about a boy who finds a notebook that kills anyone whos name is written in it, he uses this to start killing criminals to attempt to become the god of the new world he created, while at the same time trying to throw the police/detectives off his trail that he is the killer. REALLY REALLY good one one of my alltime Favorites. It changes the formula of your typical fighting type of anime its all about strategy in this one.

2. the Tower of Druaga
Based on an old game series by namco you would think it would suck but it really doesn't, the story revolves around a boy named jil who is trying to reach the top of the tower to defeat druaga once and for all, at the end of season 1 theres a huge plot twist. This anime has alot of humor to and the story together make this an excellent watch for you to check out.

3. Hellsing the OVA
This anime is best described as badass it stars a vampire by the name of alucard who is seemingly near invincible, he is neither a good nor bad guy but he has loyalties to a woman named integra. This anime goes down in my book as one of the best due to alucard just all around being a badass.

4. School Rumble
this anime is more of a funny love triangle type anime it stars different characters mainly tenma and harima a boy who is in love with tenma and too shy to tell her and secondly tenma is in love with someone else lol. its all around a hilarious anime and ran for 2 whole seasons I reccomend it if you need a laugh.

5. Excel Saga
oh man this anime is random as hell it revolves around a girl named excel with high loyalties to a man who wants to rule the world yet he treats her like crap. Shes a hyperactive crazy girl who always messes things up the second main character is someone who seemingly dies all the time shes always sick coughs up blood but always wakes up. Shes very timid but does all she can to do her job,next is the dog excel keeps that she keeps calling the emergency food supply lol. All around a funny anime theres some other characters but you will have to see it yourself.

6. Bo-bo-bo-bobo-bo
what can I really say about this anime other than IT MAKES NO SENSE, ok well mostly there IS a plot but its not taken very seriously all i can say is if you like bizzare stuff that makes no sense and constant random jokes then this is your anime for sure.

7. To Love ru
this anime is an echi one but theres no real hentai, its about a boy who is love with a girl but afraid to tell her, then he randomly runs into an alien female named lala and from there his life goes downhill it makes no sense sometimes and he always get put in situations that aren't what it looks like. its just a funny anime and you should check it out if you like echi comedy.

8. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
this anime is about a boy who is tired of being picked on so he goes to a martial arts school that has like 6 DIFFERENT MASTERS. He goes through intense training and is in love with the girl who lives there. It teaches you about fighting techniques as well which is interesting and a huge mix of comedy from his friends and others, good anime and I highly reccomend it.

9. Get Backers
this anime is about 2 guys who basically get paid to steal back things from people who they were stolen from it might sound uninteresting but a bit in the middle of the season it gets ALOT better and the finale is great to for the most part Check it out if you are bored and don't know what to watch. it doesn't rank as my favorite anime but it is quite funny and lots of action at the same time.

10. Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
this anime is about an ex sorceror guy who quit his school in order to save the life of the girl he loved she was turned into a dragon by a curse and he seeks a way to fix it, he teams up with his own apprentice named majick and a girl who he met before he left. they also constantly run into 2 guys orphen absolutlely dispises they are trolls literally but very funny at the same time I reccomend this anime for story as well comedy really good one also very old.

11. Fooly Cooly
I don't think this anime needs any explanation its crazy and makes no sense 75% of the time but thats why its so much fun to watch. it is about a boy who has a normal life till a girl on a bike smacks him in the head with a guitar then his life turns strange. very crazy anime also sadly its short but still good.

check those out newly added I would reccomend thus far would be gun grave quite a good Anime with deep story but very violent.

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 PM

i have read
Alice in the Country of Hearts
Death Note
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Vampire Knight
Amazing Agent Luna
Happy Cafe
Black Butler
Hellsing