Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-27-2015, 04:45 AM

Shaiya Evens

After being separated from her best friend at such a young age, and being forced into college by her parents- Shaiya ignores most of her classmates and pretty much keeps to herself. She is afraid to get close to others and then being forced to leave them or lose them. So she just pretends not to care... And now the headmaster tells her that she has a roommate. Great. Someone else to ignore...

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 04:59 AM

Age 7

Age 21

Erin Obrien remembers fondly the girl she was best friends with as a little girl, Shaiya Evens. Unfortantely, she was forced to move away although Erin never knew why. She grew up as a typical girl, now going to collage. She even has a new roommate. She hoped the two would get along.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-27-2015, 06:45 AM

Shaiya gathered her things to head to her second class in college. Her roommate was supposed to be in the room after class, and it was her job to give the student the tour of the school. She wasn't looking forward to it very much. Even if she got a free period in return. Shaiya listened to the teacher go on and on about the human nervous system. God she hated health. Nevertheless, she paid attention and took notes like she was supposed to. She even aced most of her tests. Shaiya zoned out for the first time in years...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Two girls were giggling. Laughing and running without a care in the world. Shaiya and her best friend were in the park, playing like two average kids. They were on the merry-go-around, watching the world spin. When the spinning stopped the kids tried walking straight. Even tried holding each other up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shaiya was brought back into reality by the teacher calling her name several times. "Wha- What was that...?" She asked herself quietly. Why was she remembering those days? "Shaiya!" The teacher called once again. The girl blinked a few times and looked up at the teacher. "S-sir?" She asked nervously. He sighed and shook his head. Repeating the question, Shaiya answered correctly. When class was over, she gathered her things and headed back to her room where she would meet her new roommate.

She slowly approached the dorm room, wondering why the door was just left wide open. She scoffed quietly under her breath as she walked into the room.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 04:52 PM

Erin let out a sigh as she had carried boxes into her dorm room. She noticed one side of it was already decorated, presumably by her new roommate. She went over to the other side, to her bare bed and started to unpack, making the bed with a really pretty bedspread, getting her pillows set up. On her bedside table, she placed a small lamp and a picture, one of two small girls dressed up as disney princesses for her sixth birthday party. It was her and her best friend at the time. She looked at it sadly, remembering the day her friend had to move...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Erin had been sitting outside her house with her best friend playing one afternoon when a moving truck suddenly appeared,"What's that for?" She had asked her friend. Her friend looked at her sadly,"I have to move away." She said. Tears filled Erin's eyes as her friends' parents called her home. "Don't go..." She said softly,"Your my best friend...."~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Erin shook the thoughts away and let out another sigh, starting to put her clothes away, as well as storing a few books, her laptop, and tablet on a small shelf at the food of her bed. She looked up hearing footsteps come towards the room and seeing a young lady with dark hair come in,"Hello there." She said with a smile,"My name is Erin O'Brien. I'm the new roommate."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-27-2015, 08:02 PM

Shaiya couldn't help but stare at the girl. 'Erin...?' She thought to herself. Shaking it off, she casually walked over to her bed and put her bag down. "Welcome to Eastwood University, I'm supposed the show you around this afternoon." She said kindly to the girl. "Don't worry about what my name is... I don't plan on becoming friends." Shaiya said rather bluntly. She was here for school and that was it. Poor thing didn't realize that best friend from all those years again was standing right in front of her. Maybe she was in denial? Or maybe her fear just had too tight of a grip on her heart?

Shaiya went and stood by the door to wait on the new girl. "C'mon, I've only got an hour and a half to give you the grand tour of our grand school." She said to her.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 08:07 PM

Erin was a bit stunned by how blunt her roommate was being. It had hurt a little bit as she had hoped to be friends with her roommate. It totally brought her down. She only nodded quietly, following her roommate without a word. As she followed her, she started to think about how much this girl reminded her of Shaiya. She let out a soft sigh and looked at the floor sadly,"I wish Shaiya was here." She said quietly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-27-2015, 08:35 PM

Shaiya began to walk, making sure the new girl was behind her. As they walked towards the cafeteria, Shaiya stopped and looked in the direction of the girl when she mentioned her name. Though she wanted to say something, her words were caught in her throat. "This is the cafeteria. Lunch is after the third class of the day, this school only has five classes unless you stay after school for late-classes. Sadly, the cafeteria closes after lunch. That's why we have vending machines throughout the buildings. There open all day every day unless it stops working." Shaiya said to the girl before she started walking again.

She gave Erin a very detailed tour of the campus that lasted almost an entire class period, but they still had about twenty minutes left. Shaiya took Erin back to the dorms and to their room before she plopped down on her bed covered with a black and purple rosy designed fluffy comforter, and stared at the ceiling. She couldn't look at Erin because the girl made her feel all fuzzy inside. That wasn't a feeling that Shaiya was familiar with...

Not this Shaiya anyway.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 08:52 PM

Erin nodded, taking in everything she was told. When they got back to the room, her heart hurt even more as her roommate seemed to look everywhere else but her. 'Am I that annoying to look at or something?' She couldn't help but think as she also sank on her bed. To give herself something to do, she started to go through a small box of things that she hadn't unpacked yet. One thing she pulled out as a well worn, old looking teddy bear. She sighed and held it closely, as it was a gift from her friend many years ago. She curled up on her side and closed her eyes, holding the bear gently. She felt tears start to well up in her eyes. She missed her close friend, she had for a long time. But now she was missing her more then ever. She wanted to speak to her roommate, but she couldn't find the words. So she just stayed quiet, lying there until there was about ten minutes before class, since her first one wasn't too far from the dorm in the first place.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-27-2015, 09:56 PM

Shaiya glanced over at the girl when she heard rustling noises. Her pale blue eyes widen at the sight of the bear- the bear that Shaiya had given to her the day she moved away, and she sat up. She put a hand on her head when she felt memories begin to flood her. Memories of her and Erin playing and laughing one minute then holding each other and crying the next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*`*~*~*~

"Erin!" The young girl called as she ran towards the red haired girl. The girl stopped and looked at her with teary eyes. Shaiya held up her most precious toy she had in her room. "Here, I want you to have it..." She said softly, her cheeks turning a little pink. The other girl stared at her in awe. "But- he's your favorite! I can't take him from you." Shaiya then gently shoved the bear into the girl's chest. "Take him! It's so you don't forget about me..." She said softly. The girl simply smiled and hugged the bear. "Okay... I'll take good care of him, I promise!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*`* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~

Shaiya shook her head roughly. 'Is it me... Who has forgotten...?' She thought to herself quietly. She couldn't ignore it anymore... Shaiya sighed quietly and slowly stood before walking over to the other bed and sat on the edge. "I'm sorry..for how I've been acting..Erin..." Shaiya said to the girl in a soft voice, glancing over at her. "I've got a lot going on right now- I shouldn't be taking it out on you though." She said gently, trying to show a small smile.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 10:07 PM

Erin opened her eyes when she felt her sit on the edge of the bed. She looked over at her, "Shaiya....?" She asked getting another look,"Is....is it really you?" She slowly sat up, still holding onto the bear. She didnt know what to say. Or to think. Without a word, she leaned over and hugged her friend gently,"I cant believe it...."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Shaiya sighed softly and gently pat her friend on her back, then slowly pulled away from her and stood next the bed. Moving her eyes to the floor beneath her. "Look, I'm really glad to see you... But I'm not the same Shaiya you knew..." She said quietly. "I've shut people out and I've ignored people for years- you know what that does to people..right?" She asked softly, nervously rubbing her arm. "So it might take me a while to..open up..'n stuff..." Shaiya added, keeping her eyes on the floor.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2015, 10:24 PM

Erin nodded,"It's okay. Take all the time you need." She said gently,"I just didn't like the feeling that you seemed to dislike me already when I hadn't had much of a chance to speak to you." She grabbed a black messenger bag that had a large cherry blossom flower stitched on it,"It's almost time for my first class, so I have to head out soon." She pointed to one of the books that were on the shelf by her bed,"I have a lot of our old pictures in one of those books if you ever decide you would like to look at them."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-27-2015, 10:52 PM

Shaiya looked at her and nodded lightly. She felt better now that she had excepted the fuzzy feeling that Erin gave her. She went over to her bed and plopped down on it. Shaiya decided to skip her next class. It wasn't like her to do so, but she couldn't handle anything else right now... She glanced at Erin when she mentioned a book with old photos and she nodded lightly. "I'll think about it." She said with a light smirk, to show that she was teasing her. "Do you need any help getting to your class?" She asked curiously.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 12:09 AM

Erin smiled and shook her head,"I think I can find it." She said,"I was always quick to find things through school." She made sure she had everything and then looked over at her again,"I'll see you later after classes, okay?" She said,"It'll be nice to maybe catch up." She said goodbye before heading off to class.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-28-2015, 12:21 AM

Shaiya smiled to herself after the girl had left. "Maybe..." She whispered quietly to herself as she rolled over to her side and cuddled to one of the many pillows on the head of her bed. She was happy to be reunited with her bestie- but she wasn't sure if she was ready to let herself get attached again... What if they got torn apart again? She wouldn't be able to handle it. She never really got any news from parents, anytime her mother had anything to say to her, they talked over a fancy dinner. Shaiya slowly closed her pale blue eyes and drifted off into a black sleep.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 10:11 PM

Erin returned after all of her classes were over for the day. She let out a soft yawn, a bit worn out from all that had happened today. She set her bag down beside her bed before sinking onto it, glad that they didn't give her any homework since it was her first day. She wondered quietly if her and Shaiya would ever be close again. She wondered if she would even WANT to be that close to her again. She just didn't know.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-28-2015, 10:43 PM

Shaiya shot up in the bed when the last bell of the day rang throughout the school. Her hair was a big messy mesh of black and her blankets were sprawled widely around the bed. "Oh god, I slept through TWO classes!" She panicked, looking at the clock with big pale blue eyes. "Oh my god my mom's gonna kill me!" Shaiya exclaimed as she plopped back down in the bed, staring at the ceiling.

She had a strange dream though... Shaiya took Erin and just ran away. Away from society and they lived on their own where nobody could tear them apart. This dream had the girl deep in thought. "Run away..huh?" She murmured to herself quietly as if serious thinking it over.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 10:52 PM

Erin looked over as her roommate woke up,"Hey." She said,"Don't worry about your last two classes. I happen to have the same two you were in so I got your homework for you, as well as notes on what we covered today." She said,"I told the teachers you suddenly hadn't felt well and that you should be much better tomorrow."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-28-2015, 11:24 PM

Shaiya blinked and sat up once again, to look at her roommate. She smiled a little. "Thanks..." Shaiya said softly, truly grateful. She picked up her brush off of the nightstand and fixed her hair so that it didn't look all messy. After she was done with that, she hung her legs over the side of the bed and looked at Erin. "Hey, wanna grab something to eat with me?" She asked curious, not sure if the girl had eaten lunch or not. But, she gave it a shot.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2015, 11:26 PM

Erin smiled,"Sure." She said, blushing as her stomach started to grumble,"Sorry about that." She said,"I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning and that was actually kind of rushed." She reached over and grabbed her purse before getting to her feet,"We can get something here or we could go off campus and get something. I can drive us."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-02-2015, 09:18 PM

Shiaya smirked lightly and began to stretched, then got out of bed and stood up. "Let's go off campus." She said, glancing over at Erin. "Let me just freshen up." Shaiya said before going into the bathroom for a brief moment to wash her face. When she was done, she came out of the bathroom and picked up her little handbag. "Okay, ready." She said to the red haired girl with a small smirk.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2015, 02:04 AM

Erin smiled and walked with her out of the room and down to where students could park their cars. She went over to a blue convertible and smiled some more,"Hop in." She said, unlocking the door.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-07-2015, 04:07 AM

Shaiya followed her friend to her car. She stared at the car in awe as if she hadn't ever seen one before- obviously she had but she didn't own one. That was the amazing part about this blue beauty... Shaiya nodded lightly to Erin and easy slipped into the passenger seat of the car and buckled herself in. "Where do you wanna go?" She asked curiously.

(sorry it's late. life has been getting in the way >.<)

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2015, 01:01 AM

(Your fine ^^ I just came back from a convention)

Erin smiled and got in, starting it,"Wherever you would like." She said,"We can ride around and see what sounds good if you like."