Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-01-2011, 04:47 AM

"Though you may See These people In Cage's as nothing more then Object's, they are Living creature's as well, and they are Far Beyond Human Beings. "he said to her, Staring at her with cold Sapphire Eye's. "You People are So Sloth. If it wasen't for people Like them, we wouldn't even Exist. "He said to her, then utterd a bitter Chuckle "But Why am I wasting Breath on you? Your Probly As Bad as the rest, Seeing them as Animal's. If I met a Human With Any Sort of Compassion, It would be A Cold Day in hell "he said.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2011, 05:07 AM

Chiki looked over her shoulder, she thought she had heard screaming and yelling. Curiousity got the best of her as she saw two men trying to restrain a figure that was struggling as much as it possibly could. Confused, she tried to get closer, pretending she was looking at some slaves. One seemed to be in a state of shock, a witness maybe? She decided to take her chances. She walked over to the green eyed woman. Bending down to her level, she waved her hand in front of the outside of the bars. Not knowing her name, she decided to be polite, unless she chose not to cooperate, which was pretty understandable considering her position. The brunette spoke,"Excuse me miss? What was the screaming about?" Even at the age of 17, there were somethings that Chiki was just not informed of, so there was a bit of unknowing innocence deep in her golden eyes, but slyly concealed by her confused look at the ruckus. She saw people around the incident treating it as if it were two children getting into a fight, which she saw the people more childish than incident itself. Pity what adults have turned into these days. Probably why she was looking for some slaves, she needed a new, fresh, and angered opinion on this biased world, something that convinces her that the ridicule she gets for showing more kindness to the family servants than her parents and other people isn't wrong at all, just maybe her sadism may be just a bit.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-01-2011, 05:11 AM

Farron continued to struggle as he was dragged into what looked like a makeshift medical bay, white-washed walls and all. In the center of the room there was a table with some leather straps on it. Fearing for the worst Farron, with his hands being restrained, twisted his body and kicked out towards the man that was on his right. Hitting the man in the shin he was dropped by the one, and he managed to wrench his arm out of the other's hands. Falling flat onto the ground he managed to scramble up as he began running towards the entrance. He got about two feet away when he felt arms around the back of his knees. Flying to the ground with a sickening thud, the one that he had kicked began to drag him back to the table. With the wind knocked out of him he wasn't much of a threat. Throwing him onto the table stomach down they strapped him down using the leather restraints. Farron had never felt so vunerable in his life. He was terrified. He heard some movement and then he felt one of his wings being taken a hold of. His initial reaction was to flap them, but that soon stopped when he felt the one that had him squeeze painfully on the joint. His wings were fragile since they were hollow.

Moments seemed to feel like hours as he waited to see what they would do to him. He saw a glint of silver form the corner of his eye before it retreated behind him. Panicking again, and fearing for the worst he began struggling again, but the forceful squeeze made him stop.
"Better watch it kid," said one of the men. "If you distract us we might break one of those pretty wings of yours. Besides, it's not the end of the world. We're just cutting the tips of your primaries." Farron was shocked that the man was talking to him about this so calmly as if he was talking about the weather. Farron really didn't know how long he was there, but he felt the sting of a needle again, and the darkness that followed swallowed him. He didn't fight the drug this time, and he awoke later in his cell. He had no idea how much time had gone by.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-01-2011 at 05:38 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-01-2011, 05:17 AM

“What makes you think you know anything about what I think or how I see those people and this world for that matter?” She chuckled a little darkly slightly amused by his words. He was basically giving away that he wasn’t human. “You aren’t like the rest of those people are you? As for way you decided to waste your breath on me I have no clue. Maybe you seen something different in me how knows?” Leaning close she whispered into his ear. “Just remember that not everything is what it seems. I know full well that those people see the ones in shops like that as nothing more than animals.” When she pulled away she was grinning, hoping she had enlightened him a bit.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 05:28 AM

[Im going to make a Guess that The Cage's With the Roleplayer's Are outside.]

His eye's Widen For a moment, but then They Returned to Normal Size. He Smiled at her. "Seem's there are Some Compassionate People Left in this world.....I wonder when Hell Froze over? 10, Maybe 20 years ago? "He said, Knowing Full Well She was In-human. This was the First In-human he met, That was free, In a Very long time. while looking Her way, He noticed Behind her a Girl, looking like She was over-heating. He walked up to her, and bent down. "Hello there."

0ri0n83

Old 12-01-2011, 05:34 AM

((Well my character was going in and out of rooms and Sezumie's character entered a building, but I'm not sure. I figured it was more like a building and you guys were outside looking in...as bad as it sounds, like a pet shop or something))

Farron cracked his eyes open for the what he assumed was the second time that day. Looking around he could still see that it was daylight outside, so that meant that he hadn't slept through the whole night, or even into the next morning. He tried to remember what had happened before he had lost consciousness again, but all he could do was grasp at straws. There wasn't really much that he could do. With the damned collar around his neck still he couldn't perform any magic, and if he remembered correctly they had clipped his primary feathers on both of his wings. That meant that he couldn't fly. So now he just had to play the waiting game. As he sat there his stomach rumbled, which reminded him that he hadn't eaten yet today.

Kai got off of his horse as he neared a slave shop. He could see that there was a guy and a girl standing in front of it, but he didn't pay it any mind. He did have a schedule to maintain after all. Opening the door he walked into the dimly lit room where he saw rows and rows of cages. He grimaced a little bit wanting to get in and out as quickly as possible.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-01-2011 at 05:42 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 AM

Waking up to the sound of the neighbors dog barking, Kira almost sighed. The raven haired girl sat up, still groggy. She almost wished to have been able to sleep a couple more hours, but that wasn't to be the case. Once she was up, the girl was not one to fall asleep so easily again. Unless of course, it was an unreasonable hour and it was still night. Right now though, the sun was shinning and it was a lovely day. Getting out her clothes for the day, she chose a pair of fitted jeans and a pale green sweetheart neckline shirt. Placing a clip on her hair so that the majority would be out of her eyes, she finished her daily morning rituals, out of the house half an hour later. Her home was not the biggest, but it was probably too big for just herself. She had recently moved out of her parents home and bought this house. Thus she had to get used to living in it. And taking care of such a huge place.

She recalled having to find a new servant for the house. Her parents didn't want her to be alone in such a home. Much to her dissatisfaction, the deal was to get help from a 'slave' or move back in home. Or find a husband. None of those were very pleasant for her, but she chose the lesser of those evils. Her purse was by her side, filled with hopefully enough money to buy a person.

Silas almost growled as he sat in his cage. A collar was on his neck, making it impossible to turn into his fox form and hopefully slip out of the cursed thing. Neither could he use any of his powers. Just last night he had been free! Now he was going to be sold to some stupid greedy, and foul human. Normally he had nothing against them. Even befriended some of them, being careful not to give his true identity away. His hair was just brushed off as dyed. Something common now-a-days. Noting that there was a newcomer, also a male, he sighed.

The ice blue eyed teen could relate completely. He had been in that same spot not long ago. Fighting would be useless. He had a cut on his arm, and his wrists were a little raw from all the tugging and yanking he had done to the ropes and cuffs. They had opted to take them off, least he damaged more of the merchandice. He honestly didn't know what he would be good for. Having no prior practice to this sort of stuff, he could very well be returned as soon as it was found out he was useless.

( They're all inside. XD At least, they should be... )

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 06:14 AM

((If someone else wants to control the guys at the slave shop and try capturing Maiara go ahead.))
“Something like that, then again maybe it was more like 30 years ago.” Seeing that the man’s attention had been drawn elsewhere she considered waiting to talk with him more or trying to lose her stalker. Choosing the later she gave the man a slight wave. “Maybe we can talk again sometime, by the way the name is Maiara.” He was the first in-human she had met in 15 years. It might be nice to have a friend again she thought. Glancing down the street to where the figure had disappeared before she wondered.

On her way down the street towards a shop that should fabrics and sewing supplies the man she had spotted earlier reappeared, this time in front of her. He blocked her way. “You seem to be in a hurry chickadee. Now why might that be? Maybe because you’re hidin’ something?” She looked annoyed at the man. “Where is it any of your business? I have things to do so out of my way.” She tried to push past him, but he used something to shock her. She yelped in pain, dropping the packages she carried. The sudden shock had also caused her glamour to dispel revealing her pitch black wings with blue tips, the blue matched the color of her eyes. “I knew it! You aren’t human you’re one of those animals!” He yelled loud enough for those at the slave shop to hear. She cursed at the man and smacked him with her hand. He grabbed her arm, trying to hold on to her. He would get a pretty penny for her he thought. “Silly human,” she grinned. Flapping her wings a strong gust of air hit the man, causing him to let go of her arm.

Ayumu heard a commotion coming from down the street, but paid little attention to it. She was on a mission of sorts today. Today would be the day that she bought her first slave and she was kind of excited. Her parents had taught her well about how the break and train slaves so letting her buy one of her own was the final test. This was one test that she didn’t intend to fail. She walked into the shop casually and started to look around in hopes of finding a suitable male slave.

0ri0n83

Old 12-01-2011, 06:23 AM

((I can do it for the time being, since my one character is looking around in the store, and the other one is in a cell still))

Cursing to himself Raizen continued to walk down the street. How could he have lost her. He never let a would-be slave get away from him before. If the other's learned of this he would be the laughing stock. It wouldn't do him any good right now. With it being later in the day, more people would be out, and more people meant that it would be harder to find someone in a crowd. He decided that he would go out later when people were beginning to head home for the night. Besides, there was always tomorrow as well. As he got closer and closer to the slave shop where he would be reporting he saw a man and a woman fighting with one another. He didn't pay it any mind until he saw that the woman of the pair had black wings with blue tips. "Bingo," yelled Raizen as he brought out his tranquilizer gun as he came running up to the fighting pair. He noticed that the woman began flapping her wings, which began kicking up a lot of wind. He knew that if he was able to get behind her, she wouldn't have time to react. She seemed preoccupied with fending off the other male as well. Running behind her, he took aim, and pulled the trigger on the tranquilizer gun. He was usually a pretty good aimer, but he didn't know with the wind if his mark would be true. All he had to do now was wait.

((I hope this is to your liking, if not I can edit)).

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-01-2011 at 06:38 AM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-01-2011, 06:30 AM

((OMG SO MANY COMMENTS! :XD Makes me both happy AND overwhelmed to catch up 8D;; ))

Eris was startled once more, but this time but a young girl standing outside her cage. No...a young human; one who was polite? That made no sense to her. Still, she had asked what was happening but those eyes...she didn't know whether to tell her or not. Human that she was, there were still some innocence in there. The nymph tried to speak, but her voice came out very hoarse.

"His wings..." she tried to explain, but quickly clentched her mouth shut, her eyes just as tightly shut. She felt like she was drying up in here! It was getting too much she could hardly think straight. She decided to ignore the girl, putting her head back down, trying very hard not to pass out and instead continued to hope that the phoenix was OK.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 06:35 AM

((That works just fine and thank you.))

Due to fighting with the other man she hadn’t even noticed that the slave hunter she had been trying to avoid for a couple of days now had found her. She continued to struggle with the man until she finally knocked him to the ground. Now is my chance to get away she thought. Flapping her wings hard she started to take off. As she was taking off she felt a slight prick on the back of her calf. Ignoring it she rose higher towards the sky. Once she reached about the same height as the rooftops she started to feel dizzy. In a matter of moments she passed out, falling towards the street below.

0ri0n83

Old 12-01-2011, 06:37 AM

Apparently when they had moved him from his initial cell to another cell. This time he was right next to another female. She looked like she was having a hard time with being in a cage, but he didn't know why. Closing his eyes he focused a little bit on the small magical auras around him. The person directly next to him had a soft light blue aura. Opening his eyes he gasped. "She must be some kind of water elemental, or nymph or something which means being near me is probably making life unbearable," thought Farron. Thinking of what he could do they first thing that he did was make his wings disappear. They would be no help anyway since his primaries had been cut. His wings was where the majority of his fire energy came from. Hopefully that would help feel even the slightest bit better.

Glancing around the room again to try and get his bearings, since his own hunger was making him feel dizzy, he eyed a girl in front of the nymph's cage. She ahd the look of innocence about her. Maybe she would take him home. There was no way that such an innocent looking person could do any harm to him. Leaning forward so that he was closer to the front of the cell he looked at her with his blue colored eyes and said in his most demure, quiet voice," Hello." It was killing him to play the obedient slave, but right now he would have to swallow his pride if he was going to get out.

Raizen watched as the dart flew true straight into the angel's calf. He knew that the dart was a fast acting one. They had to be now, since apparently the would-be slaves were beginning to build an immunity to it. He watched as the girl came plummeting to the ground. He managed to catch her, which sent the two of them to the ground with the force. Picking her up he made his way over to the shop where he was initially going anyways. Walking through the front doors he noticed that there was a guy standing there as well as a girl who was kneeling in front of a cage with what appeared to be a woman in it. There was also another cage with a male with red hair in it as well. "Got another one for ya," said Raizen as he put the unconscious angel into the cage next to the red haired male.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-01-2011 at 06:41 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-01-2011, 07:07 AM

Silas frowned, looking out to the commotion out the shop. White fox ears tipped with black were perked toward the door, to try and hear better. There seemed to have been some form of struggle. He felt sorry for the person who had been captured, such a shame. If he were at his top capacity, he would have tried to help out. Noticing more people coming in the shop, he scowled and scooted down against the corner of his cage. Leaning his head against the bars, he became bored. So what now? Wait until we're bought? I wonder when they feed us. Or, take us out for some air. These were some of the few thoughts he had. The kitsune had heard stories about such places, none pleasant.

The thought of what they could do to him almost made him cringe. Trying to summon a little snow, he was met with the sharp jolt of the collar. "Ow." he mumbled, rubbing at the collar. Ok, so that was a bad idea. You'd think after the tenth time, he would get the idea. Maybe they would run out of battery. If they even Had battery on the stupid things.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 01:43 PM

Approaching [Eris's Charecter's cage], he looked around, and saw close to noone around. He crouched low by the cage, and pulled out a Slightly Curved Leaf, and held his hand over it. He Used a little magic to create enough water in there for a Drink, and handed it to the one in the cage "Here" he said.

[I hope you dont mind Shadow]

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-01-2011, 03:37 PM

((Nope I don't mind at all! :XD ))

Eris felt the swirl of magic, feeling slightly cooler. Still, she felt she would die of thirst until someone; a man actually; spoke, and she looked up, surprised to see a young man holding out a leaf. She would have questioned him, but eyeing the water in the leaf she held out a shakey hand to recieve it. Logic of course, dictated to her that she really shouldn't accept; it could have been poisoned or something; but the nymph didn't care she finally had some water.

Quickly as she could, she drank the leaf dry and immediately left a change. Her body felt much cooler, her skin smoother, her green-blue hair softer, and her eyes so much brighter. "Hah...." she sighed, relief flooding through herself; a human had helped her! Although, if he did magic then... "Thank you." she smiled, holding back the leaf, "It was...thoughtful of you." she concluded. And it had been; she doubt any of the traders would have done that for her. They'd probably give her less than that or let her faint again before helping. At least she had the small comfort that she wouldn't be harmed; she was after all such a rare one.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Walking distractedly through the market, Flora was headed for a slave shop, and up ahead was the first one. Glancing up for a moment to look into the shop as Raizen tossed a girl into a cage, a shiver ran down her spine. She was standing across the street at a merchant cart, fairly well hidden, scoping out the scene. Her business was to free slaves, her fellow people, from the disgusting binds of slavery.

Thinking someone inside had turned their attention out the window in her direction, she dropped her head again, letting the cloak cover her deep emerald eyes. Picking up an item from the merchant cart, she tried to look like a commoner merely doing a bit of shopping. She would wait until she was sure no one had spotted her before crossing the street and pushing the door open to step inside. Once she had, she kept her head low, avoiding eye contact with anyone in the shop, as she made her way to the back.

Stopping in front of a cage, her green eyes glowed as the lock clicked and the door opened slightly, in the next moment, anything holding the slave inside, be it chains, a collar, etc. dissapeared. "Go," she whispered, "while you have the chance." Moving down the row, she opened another cage, and another. If the slaves acted smartly they would storm the shop together. No one would be able to stop them, at least she hoped. Moving down to the next cage, she began the process again, but this would be the last one. When the shop owners caught on, she would need to be long gone.

((The RP moved so ridiculously fast, that I'm not sure where everyone is. So if you would like to have been temporarily freed by my genie, then just respond as if she had freed you. Will update with my master in a moment.))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 04:38 PM

The owner and works of the shop where too interested in the new girl that Raizen had brought in to notice much else going on in the shop. While Maiara laid unconscious in the cage Ian came over and fastened a collar around her neck. “Good job Raizen. This one should fetch a good price.” The man whistle for the Victor and Dimitri, who had taken the red head male to the other room earlier, “Take care of this one’s wings before she wakes up.” He pointed towards the girl in the cage. The two grinned slightly they knew what the boss wanted. Dimitri went to the cage and picked Maiara up then took her to one of the rooms, where Victor was waiting. The two of them clipped her beautiful wings then processed to change her clothes into something that would be more appealing to those looking for a slave. Dimitri was the one that pick out a black corset with rose lace along with matching panties, stockings and gloves.

They chained her with shackles that hung from the ceiling to make things easier and just in case she woke up. Her eyelashes fluttered slightly as the tranquilizer started to wear off. The two men joked as they finished their job. All that was left was to tighten the corset nice and snug. Slowly she opened her eyes unsure of where she was or of what exactly had happened. She found it hard to move as she started to stretch. Her eyes widened as she struggled with the chains. “What the?” Dimitri spun her around to face him. “Now stop the struggling pretty. We need to finish getting you dressed so you can go back to your cage.” Growling she tried to used her magic on him only to get shocked by her collar. Victor chuckled as he watched. Dimitri was rough as he finished tightening the corset and tying it. The other man came over and put other shackles on her wrists before unchaining her. “You’re coming with me back to your cage.” Victor started to lead her back into the shop area as she struggled to get away.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-01-2011, 04:50 PM

(Ill do it lol. This will be fun)

Nikia was about to say something as the male was taken from his cage again. It was quite surprising, but then she saw the wings he had and knew exactly why he had been taken. His wings were to get clipped. It was the only fail safe way that they would be able to control him, the slave traders and the masters. She felt sorry for him and now she had lost a person to talk to. Of course she had heard the nymph talk, but the slave traders walked around them as if to keep them quiet. She pulled her knees into her chest and put her head down in between them. This was turning out to be another horrible day in the slave market. It wasnt like she was expecting anything out of being in the situation she was in, but at least she was able to talk to someone... that is until they took him away from her. A male carried in another person who had wings. It looked like an angel. She moved up to the bars to watch him place her next to where the phoenix had placed and the water nymph. She had never noticed the nymph until she had said something a while back Nikia was talking about wanting to go swim. She had completely forgotten that the girl had spoken with all the events that had happened afterwards. Thats when another person came up to her cage and everything seemed to click open. The shackles disappeared. She looked up and crawled quickly out of the cage. Quickly she grabbed the person and made her way out of the shop. "Thank you... Thank you so much." She said as she went towards an alley.

Last edited by Daeman35; 12-01-2011 at 04:54 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 PM

Jonathan walked into the slave market. He examined the cages, trying not to show his disgust. This is wrong! These are people, some of them are only children! They shouldn't be here! he took a deep breath, Alright, you can't stop the slave trade but you can at least help some of them

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 12-01-2011, 08:44 PM

In her cage Alice watched as people walked in and started to look at other creatures as well as a few new creatures were brought in. She sighted and stayed at the back of her cage and watched, she knew she couldn't use her powers to get out so she would just have to wait until someone stupid enough to open her cage and remove the chains for her to get out. She smiled at the thought of being free again, and possibly even helping some of the others out as well. But she knew that if she got out she would have to learn to hid better from the human slave catchers.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 09:30 PM

[Time for a slave Revolt, I presume?]

"Its alright, Miss....." he said, then his eyes went blank. This was the last straw, He couldnt let them Torment them like this. He Took a Step back from the Cage, and held out his palm, then placed his Fist in it. A Magic Circle, An output of magic, formed in front of him, as he focused.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM

Jonathan walked up to Alice's cage, "Hello" his voice was soft, he didn't want to frighten her, "I'm Jonathan Sparks"

Daeman35

Old 12-01-2011, 10:14 PM

(I thought you were human Andraus)

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 PM

[No. I am A Hidden Slave]

Daeman35

Old 12-01-2011, 10:25 PM

(AHHH Ok then! That explains it. I got confused :sweat: Sorry hun)