Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 11:02 AM

New Peach Girl Story:

It was like any other morning for Momo Adachi. She woke up to her clock and went into the washroom. She washed her face and looked into the mirror.

“Ah…man, another day of school…well, at least Okayasu’s going to be there.”

She giggled at the thought of what she had just said. She quickly got changed and forked a slice of bread in her mouth and headed off to school. As she was heading to school, there she ran into Kairi.

“Oh! Momo-chan!”

Kairi went running to her and began squeezing her in a ridiculous fashion. “It’s soooo good to see you this morning!” Momo was getting squished in between his arms.

“O-Okayasu….I-I can’t breathe…!”

Kairi quickly let go and scratched his head.

“Okayasu, what’s up with you this morning?”

“Ah, it’s just I was so happy to see you this morning…Let’s go to school!”

Momo smiled as Okayasu took Momo by the hand and they began to go to school together. Sae was walking by herself to school when she noticed Kairi and Momo running into school with their hands clamped to each others. She looked at them with an evil glare.

“Hmph. That Momo, what’s so great about her?”

Sae was in a bad mood again, then again, she always was when it was about Momo. She sluggishly headed to the classroom, where she noticed Tojigamori.

“Toji!”

She quickly ran to him, and tried to play lovey-dovey with him. Getting glares from everyone in the classroom and a disinterested shrug from Momo, she clenched her fist in anger.

“Shit! You’ll see what you’ll get for this!”

The teacher then walked into the classroom. “Okay, everyone please take your seats!” Everyone in the class took their seats. “Class, I have an announcement to make!” There were many confused faces in the classroom.

“Announcement? What about?”

“I know it’s a little late in the year, but we have a transfer student.”

A shock ran through the classroom.

“A transfer student?”

“Yes, that’s correct. He’s just come in from North America…”

“WHAT! North America! Hurry up already, teacher, Bring the student in!”

“Alright, alright. Please come in now, Azuma.”

The door slid open. The boy walked in, there were gasps all around the classroom. His shirt was only half-buttoned and he had short, moderately spiky hair. He wasn’t too attractive, but the way he presented himself made all the difference.

“Please introduce yourself.”

“Azuma Yuki. Pleased to meet you.”

The class had begun to frantically ask questions of the transfer student from North America. Even Momo and Kairi were interested. Sae sat in the corner by the window with her hand on her chin.

“What’s the big deal, he’s just another idiot in the classroom…”

By the time all the commotion had died down. The teacher had to find him a seat. Of course, there happened to be an open seat beside Sae. Not a good place to start for Azuma.

“Oh, Azuma-kun, you can take your seat beside Kashiwagi Sae.”

Azuma nodded and headed to his seat beside Sae. Sae looked at him.

“He might be a good way to kill some time.”

As the class ended, Azuma got up. Before h e could leave, Sae ran in front of him. He stopped and looked at her.

“Oh…Azuma-kun, you must not be too familiar with Japan, right?”

“That’s right.”

“How about you and I become friends and I’ll show you around the area too.”

“Sure, that would be nice.”

Sae turned around and whispered to herself. “This guy looks like a real geek. What a sucker! This should be quite fun.” She turned around again, with a beautiful smiling face. Momo and Okayasu noticed Sae walking out with Azuma out of the classroom.

“Hey, Okayasu, do you think we should keep an eye on them? I’d feel real bad if Azuma’s stay in Japan in ruined because of Sae…”

“Yeah, let’s just follow them and make sure, Sae doesn’t do anything. She might go as far as to traumatize that boy for life.”

They nodded and ran out together. Toji was packing his bag when he noticed the four leaving the classroom at almost the same time. He came to the conclusion that it was none of his business. He shrugged it off and proceeded to head home.

Sae had Azuma in the palm of her hand, she thought. She’d finally have someone to unleash her anger on. Our poor Azuma has been fed to pack a wild wolves, seems only Momo and Kairi can stop Sae.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 11:03 AM

7th Peach Girl Story:

Momo-chan!" Kiley said as he after Momo waving franticly. Momo turned around smiling,
putting her orangeish/pink bag over her shoulder, and smiling. "ohayo kiley-chan!..uh...anything wrong?"
Kiley stopped infront of her leaning foreward and putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath
from rushing around. "M...momo-chan i have..s..so" he was cut off by Sae who rudly(sp) popped up
between them and twirling around making them back up. "Guess whaaaaaat!" Momo blinked at her still
abit startled. She looked to Kiley and took his hand walking away from Sae. She wanted nothing to do
with her anymore after everything she did ((Breaking her and Toji up ect...)), and waching them walk away
Sae got angry ((grrr ; )) but then smirked evily ((for those of you who know this smirk... ; you probly
know what shes gunna try.)) Sae followed behind them and made the saddest face she could and
scootched up between them clinging to Momo. "Momo-sama!..." she whined "I'm having problems with
Toji-kun! Hes been ignoring me latley, I think he might be getting sick of me. or worse! Momo-sama he
might even be cheating on me! Please help Momo-sama! talk to him for me pleeeeease!" Momo glared
at Sae knowing that it was just another one of her evil jokes/lies. "Who cares?...Hes your boyfriend, you
deal with it." As she said it Toji was just coming out of the class he was in. ((For those of you wondering;
Yes Kiley is still with them, he dident get sucked into any random demention)) Sae pouted "Yeah..but..
but i'm worried that Toji-kun" she was cut off by Toji who decided to join in the conversation. "I what?"
He smiled at first but then seeing the sad face on Sae he stopped and blinked. Sae clung to him like a
lost kitten and pretended to cry "M...Momo-sama..." She was cut off by Momo. "Sae wach just telling us
about how you've been ignoring her and secretly cheating on her with someone else because you're 'sick'
of her." Toji stopped and backed up looking at Sae surprised. "Sae-chan...di..did you really.." "No! Momos
lieing I'd never sa..." she was cut off by Kiley ((yay? ; kileys baq)) "uh uh Sae." Kiley pulled out a tape-
recorder "Don't even try that" He rewound it and passed it to Toji who perked a brow and looked at Sae
who was backing off before he pressed play. ((Editors note-:- For those of you who wached/read Peach-
Girl this is accualy taking place a few months after Toji broke up with Momo; Toji still wants to get back
together with Momo but at the moment knows that thats impossible because now shes with Kiley; Goro
is still looking for an actress to play in his movie; and Sae still has the picture that will make Momo look
like a whore :-: )) Toji blinked as he heard Sae's voice say exactly what Sae was about to tell him she
dident say. Toji pressed the stop butten and looked at Sae again, she was misty eyed and looked as if
she was going to cry. Toji handed the recorder back to Kiley and took Sae into his arms, this made Momo
sick to her stumich but she dident do anything because he was he past. Toji kissed her lightly and smiled
lightly "sae if you felt that then why dident you just tel me? I've been caught up in make-up tests and other
work from my absence. " Toji had come down with a flu like sickness for 2 almsot 3 weeks and missed
many of his classes. Sae clung to toji as if she would never be able to again, and nodded some. "alright.."
They just stood there in silence for a moment before momo broke it "uhm...we've better get to class...breaks
almost over..." Kiley looked over to a clock then nodded "yeah" Toji agreed aswell and walked off Sae still
clung to him like nothing.(they're in the same class) Momo shook her head in disgust then looked to Kiley
"well we've better get to our classes" he nodded and kissed her lightly on the cheak "alright. cya after class
Momo-chan." he smiled and ran off to his next class. as well as she. -chapter one end-

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM

Preview Of Next Story:

He had been making out with Momo for an hour straight now, in her bedroom, and no one was around. Everyone was downstairs, partying, and Momo had went up to her room, and Toji had followed her.

FlashBack

“Sigh This has been good so far…” Momo said going into her bedroom, partly bored.

A figure had saw Momo leave the room and go towards the stairs and into the hallway upstairs. Him/Her snuck up the stairs and followed her down the hall and peeked around the corner, into her room, then stood in the doorway.

Momo put on some perfume and fixed her hair in his mirror, then turned to go out the door, and saw someone.

“Oh my gosh!” She nearly yelled, “Toji, you scared me!”

“HaHaHa…” Toji laughed, “I wanted to talk to you alone” He said.

“Okay” Momo let him in and he sat on her bed, â€Oh my Gosh! Toji is in my room! He’s so hott! Is everything in order, in here’ Momo thought looking around her room.

“Momo” Toji said.

Momo looked over at him, “Yeah?”

“I…” Toji looked away, “I like you” He looked back at her, “A lot too” He blushed.

Momo nearly fell off her chair!

â€What! He…likes me? The cutest guy at school likes me!’ Momo thought.

Toji walked over to Momo and knelt down to look at her in the eyes.

“Do you like me?” Toji asked, afraid to know what the answer was. If it was rejection.

“Uhh…” Momo started, “I like…you…too” Momo said looking down to hide her blush.

Toji looked down and smiled. He reached down and touched Momo’s cheek. He wasn’t too surprised when he heard a slight gasp from Momo. Momo looked up at him and stood up then closed her eyes.

â€Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!’ Momo’s mind went wild as she felt Toji’s kiss and hers for the first time.

Toji pulled away and smiled, while Momo just stood in shock.

Momo came to her senses and sat down on the left side of Toji, but didn’t say anything.

“Momo”, Toji said, looking at her in the eyes, “I love you”

“I love you too and…” Momo responded, but was cut off by Toji kissing her again she fell backwards landing on her pillow. Toji’s body was partly on her, but there was no pressure. All Momo could think of was what was happening. She was making out with the man or boy, of her dreams!

End FlashBack

"Momo", Toji said, looking down at her in the eyes.

"Yeah", she answered, looking up at him.

"This is what I want to do" He said.

"Okay", she responded, looking up in his eyes, as he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“I love you, Momo” Toji said.

“I love you too, Toji” Momo said, happily.

“This is your birthday present” Toji said, standing up and kneeling at Momo, who was watching him, confused.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a little shining silver box, with a name on it. It said:
Momo

In very fancy letters, it shined brilliantly from the crystal light glowing from the ceiling. The brightness of the little velvet box, cast shinning shadows all around her room, in a purplish tint.

“Oh my gosh” Momo said, sitting up and turning red, “Toji, you didn’t have to”

Toji opened the box, and inside there was a necklace, and on it was two names, it said:

Toji and Momo 4-ever

With two heart-shaped clear diamonds on each side of the words.

Momo looked at Toji, then back at the pretty necklace, then back at Toji again.

“Take it”, Toji said, smiling happily, handing it to Momo.

Momo just looked at the necklace and sat it down on her bedside table. She turned and looked at Toji.

“Toji…” she said, standing up and holding Toji’s hands in hers, “Thank you, and I love you” She said, looking up in his eyes.

“Momo, I…” Momo put a finger to his mouth.

“Shhh” She said, pulling him close to her, and looking in his eyes.

Toji bent down a little and kissed Momo. It was a kiss of love, and warmth. Momo had closed her eyes.

Momo’s back was on the wall, as Toji and Momo’s fingers intertwined, and went up above Mo

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-23-2008, 07:44 PM

Death Note Story:

L sat down in his unusual way with his knee's against his chest. Light was 3 minutes late, and that was very strange for L.
Light was never late. He always came one minute early or directly at 8:30 A.M. L stared at the time located at the bottom right corner of the computer.

8:34...L put his thumb to his lips,lightly biting the fingernail. Watari came by and put some tea and cake on the table in front of L.
L slightly nodded as in saying "Thank You" to Watari and I back at the time.

8:38 A.M...

L sighed and fumled with his fingers, not able to study the charts. After 13 more minutes a knock came from the door.
L stared at the door as he got up and walked over to the wooden double doors.
L hoped it was Light. Most likely was, because the rest of the team just left a few
minutes ago.
"Who is it?" L asked the door.

"Ryuuzaki, it's me. Open the door."

Ryuuzaki put his thumb to his slightly parted lips and smiled slightly in an annoying way.
"Who is 'me'?"
A groan of annoyance came from the other side of the wooden doors.
"Ryuuzaki, stop being a dumbass and open the damn door."

"There was no need for such rude words." Ryuuzaki replied in his annoying tone.
Another groan.

"If you do-"
The door swung open and L stared at him. Light fixed his tie and walked
past L into the room.
L turned around and closed the door with his foot. "Why did you take so long to
arrive, Yagami-Kun?"
Light sat down in his usual seat and looked at the screens. L already annoyed
him today, he didn't feel like answering L's question.
"Problems." Was his vague reply.
L sat next to him and spun around in his chair to face him. He put his thumb to
his lips again.
"Do you wish not to share it?"

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 01:19 AM

Death note story part 2:

Light sighed and looked at the raven-haired man. "Why do you care, Ryuuzaki?"

"Because we're friends.", he leaned over to Light so that they were face-to-face, "Aren't friends suppose to care?"
Light smirked. "Or is just because your curious."
L leaned back. "Caring and being curious are two different things, Yagami-Kun."

"I understand that, Ryuuzaki. I never said they were the same."

"Maybe I'm a little of both." L replied looking in the distance as if thinking.
Light looked back at the screens before him.
L did the same, still thinking.
"Would you too?" L asked.

"What?" Light replied.

"Wouldn't you be curious to know if I had something to hide?"
Light sighed and turned his head to face him. "I'm not hiding anything-" "Then why won't you tell me?"

"Why is It so important to you?"

"Beacause I care."

Light didn't know what to say say after that. What L all really cared about
was the Kira case and...sweets.
"No." Light finally replied.
L cocked his head to one side. "Hm?"
"You don't care, Ryuuzaki. All you care about is proving me to being Kira."

L looked back at the screen. There was a few seconds of silence.
L bit his lip and then finally said, "But, I really don't want you to be Kira."

Light was surprised at what L had just said. He never expected it.
"Then why do you try so hard to prove I am?"

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 01:28 PM

Death Note Story:

L stayed quiet after Light finished his question. He knew Light would throw a punch at him and start uneccessary fighting if he answered, but L didn't really care because he knew well he would win.
"Because, I already stated a while ago I thought you were Kira. So, I'm going to stick with my conclusion until it's true", L turned to look at him," And I know it's true."

Light closed his eyes. "Ryuuzaki?"

"Yes, Light-Kun?"

Light swung around with a flying punch towards L's face.
L knew it was coming, so to dodge it he threw himself onto the ground right next to
Light's chair and stretched his leg up to smash Light in the jaw.
His attack succeded and Light's chair fell backwards with him on it.

L stood over him, looking down. He had a smug look of victory. That look made Light want to strangle him.
"Why do you always go to fighting, Light-Kun?"

Light rolled his eyes and replied, "Get off me, Ryuuzaki."
L hesitated, but obeyed and got off of him. Light got up and put the chair back in place. Then, he got an Idea.
"I'm going to the kitchen to find something to eat." Light walked towards the kitchen and turned around,"Oh, and, May I stay tonight?"

L turned and looked at him. "That's a first. Why do you wish to stay?"
Light thought quickly. "Because I thought we might get more work done that way. Do you mind?"

L sat down in his chair. "No, I don't mind, Yagami-Kun. But, you must ask your father first."
Light rolled his eyes.
"I'm 19, I can stay where ever I like without asking my Dad. But, I'll just call him and let him know."

L picked up his fork located next to his cake and put it to his lips. "Wont you need clothes too? I know Yagami-Kun wouldn't like to sleep with his same clothes on."
Light nodded. "I'll have my Dad get my clothes too."

L was still curious why Light wanted to stay all of a sudden. He knows it isn't because of work..

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-24-2008, 04:33 PM

Chapter 2 of The Death Note Story:

Will make...

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-12-2008, 11:03 AM

Pita-Ten Story; Ch.1 Prt.1

It was actually sunny out that morning. That had been the first thing that Misha had noted when she woke up. There were no clouds to blemish the sky, and what snow remained from the last snowfall glistened in the light. The sight itself of the city as it glowed stole her breath away. It was beautiful. Nothing could have kept her from seeing it.

That was her last chance to see it.

“Well, Misha? Are you almost ready to leave?”

Misha smiled to the figure that stood in a shadowed corner of her living room and nodded. She was holding on to an armload of clothing, and was headed for her “To: Heaven” box. She dropped her belongings in, then rushed back into her room. When she returned to the living room again with another armload she said,

“There’s only a little bit more. Su.”

“Are you certain that this is what you want to do, Misha?” the shadowed figured asked her. “Heaven forced you to fall, but what I am asking of you is much worse for an angel. Are you sure that you can handle falling even lower?”

Misha smiled as if she was expecting that something great was going to happen, but when she received a sigh from the figure, the smile faded from her face.

“It’s not like I’m gonna to become an angel. Su,” she replied, her voice shaking. Just thinking about that inevitability made her want to cry. “I don’t wanna disappear. I… I’ve got no place else to go…”

She had been thinking about all of this after her fight with Kotarou. It had been the last time that they had spoken, and that was three weeks ago. Living in the apartment next to him, but never speaking to him, was feeling more and more like a punishment that the redemption that the PTB had offered her. She was tired of being here. She felt so lonely, even with Shia keeping her company.

That was when the figure in the room, a half-demon named Aizou, had approached her. While Heaven was on the verge of abandoning her, and while Kotarou was ignoring her, Aizou made the attempt to understand what Misha was going through. They had spoken for a while. Finally, the promise was made: “Become a half-demon, and the time that you need to fix these problems will be granted to you.”

Aizou was just a stranger passing through the area, though. If she could feel how much pain Misha was hiding, then why couldn’t anyone else?

“Um… Aizou-san!”

“What is it, Misha?” the half-demon questioned.

“Well, I… umm… I was just wondering,” she stammered, starting to rub her right arm nervously. “Do you really think that I can do this?”

Aizou stepped out from the shadows and walked closer to Misha. There was still some trick that she was using with the shadows, though, because her face was still dark and hard to see even while she was facing the light. Somehow, Misha doubted that it was a friendly smile that was being covered up.

“If I didn’t think that you could handle it, I wouldn’t have offered it to you,” she replied in a harsh tone. “But what I think doesn’t matter. Ultimately, it is you who must see that you are worthy and able. If you question your own abilities and tell yourself that you aren’t worthy, then you will undoubtedly fail at everything.”

Misha stared at Aizou for a moment, then let her gaze fall to the ground. The half-demon was right. If she didn’t believe in herself, how could she make it? She failed the moment she told herself that it was impossible.

Ever since Kotaroh’s death, she had thought that becoming a good angel was beyond her abilities. She had failed at that.

Without saying a word, Misha turned away from her. She went to her bedroom and retrieved the last of her belongings.

Another thought came to mind.

“Besides, Misha… You won’t be alone anymore,” Aizou said, her voice suddenly unbelievably gentle. She almost sounded sad. “Once you’re like me, you’ll get to meet the others.”

Misha stopped short of her “To: Heaven” box and stared at her. She was right. There would be others like her there. She wouldn’t be alone. No one would turn away from her for her mistakes. This was a new beginning, a way to fix the past without lingering in it and harming herself.

“You said that we needed Shia-chan, right?” Misha asked. “And that she’ll be saved, too? She’ll really become a human? Su?"

Aizou nodded. “Make sure that the charm finds it’s way to her and that she places it on, and yes, that demon will be spared her coming death.”

Misha smiled happily.

“I’m really glad. Su.”

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-13-2008, 11:00 AM

Pita-Ten Story; Ch.1 Prt.2

Waiting at the elementary school’s gates was not Misha’s first choice, but it was the most practical in terms of time. Aizou had told her that she had less than two hours before they were leaving. Since school hadn’t been over at the time, Misha had flown straight for the place that Kotarou would have been. Unfortunately, an hour later, and fifteen minutes after the last bell, she had to wonder if he was still avoiding her.

I bet he is… she thought bitterly. She leaned back against the brick wall that stood around the school, and glanced through the gates. Still, there was no sign of Kotarou.

“Suuu.”

What was she going to say to him, anyways? “Goodbye” seemed like too little to say after everything that they had been through. But when she tried to think of more meaningful words, she drew a blank. Until now, she had not really given what she was going to say much thought. She had to find a way to properly say “goodbye”, and to give Shia the necklace that Aizou had provided for her.

Maybe she could find a way to explain to him why she was doing this. No one needed anything or anyone that was useless taking up space in their life.

She was a useless angel.

In order to be worthy of him, to make up for everything she had done wrong to him in this life, and in his past life, she had to become useful.

“Aaahh… suuuu…” she sighed heavily, closing her eyes. She was starting to feel tired.

He’s not coming, is he? she thought. I can’t even do things right this time around. If I go, then I’ll be a better person. That’s what everyone wants… a better Misha…

“Hey there, Cutie,” Takashi’s teasing voice broke through her thoughts.

Misha’s eyes fluttered open and she stared at him with a blank expression. He wasn’t Kotarou.

Kotarou wasn’t coming.

She wasn’t going to get to say goodbye.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked her, suddenly looking concerned.

“Y-Yeah. Su,” she replied. “I’m fine…”

Takashi was quiet for a moment, and looked as if he was going to press the subject. But he didn’t, and instead he just shrugged.

“Looking for Kotarou?”

Misha’s eyes traveled downwards, to the ground. Her shoulders sagged. “Um… No. Su.”

He hates me. Of course he isn’t coming… Why am I even waiting? I… I’m not… I guess…

Takashi walked closer to her, eyes her carefully. He could tell that something was wrong. Hell, this time it wasn’t even very hard to tell. She was letting it show now. But she couldn’t make anyone worry about her.

So she smiled a brilliant smile, just for him. So that he wouldn’t worry.

He frowned at her.

“Do you wanna talk or something, Misha-san?” he offered.

He wasn’t Kotarou, but he was there, and he was willing to talk to her. At least he could pass everything on to the others.

“Yeah. That sounds good. Su.”

----------

“Oh, I see,” Takashi said thoughtfully after listening to all of her explanations, minus a few details and adding in alterations. “So, you wanted to say goodbye to Kotarou, right? That’s why you were waiting.”

“Uh huh.” She nodded. “But I think this is better. Su. If I was talking to Kotarou-kun, I’d just mess it up and he’d be mad at me again. Suu…”

Misha tried to laugh at herself to lighten the mood, but Takashi’s expression did not change. He looked really worried about her.

She sighed again and slumped back on the bus bench. “You know… I don’t think anyone’s ever not believed me when I smile before. No one wants to see what’s behind the smile. If I’m smiling, then everything’s okay. Good. It doesn’t matter what I’m feeling, so long as it doesn’t trouble anyone else.” She looked right at him, her expression oddly serious. “But you… Ten-chan, you’re looking at me, aren’t you?”

Takashi nodded.

“I am. At least, I’d like to think that I am,” he admitted.

She smiled a little now, and sat up straighter.

“Um… Ten-chan? Su?”

“Yeah?”

Misha thought about it for a minute before asking her question,

"Do you think that I... I might be able to get your address? So that I can write to you and tell you all the sorts of things that happen while I’m in America?"

She was starting to feel excited about it. Takashi was the only person who had ever been willing to see past her happy smile. He at least tried to find out what she was really feeling. No one else had done that before. It made her happier than she could have imagined. Keeping in touch with him was a thought that made her smile even more.

“Oh, yeah, that’d be great,” he agreed and scrambled to find his pen and a piece of paper within his bag.

He quickly scribbled down his address.

“There ya go.”

Misha smiled and giggled.

“Thank you, Ten-chan! Su!” she exclaimed as she took it. She giggled again. “I promise to write you as soon as I’m all settled in!”

Takashi glanced at his watch and sighed.

“Well, I should be going,” he told her. “I’ve got a shift coming up.”

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-13-2008, 11:01 AM

Ch.1 Prt.3

“Oh… yeah… right…” She’d forgotten that he worked part-time at the Tricot. “I shouldn’t be keeping you, then. Suu.”

Takashi stood up. “You want to come with me and say bye to everyone?” he offered.

Misha smiled, though she did not mean it, and stared down at her hands.

“You should, you know,” he urged.

“I know, I know… suu…” she murmured. “But… Could you give something to Shia-chan for me? I’ll try to stop by, but just in case I can’t make it…”

“That only proves that you won’t be coming by,” he countered. He threw his bag over his shoulder and watched her. “You should give it to her yourself.”

“Tee hee hee…” Misha looked down and away. “You got me. Su. But, my plane’s leaving soon. I won’t have the time now. Su.”

He sighed, "Fine, fine."

She pulled out a small crimson colored box and handed it to him. The box was a little smaller than his palm and a black ribbon was tied around it. She watched him as he curiously weighed it with his hand and try to figure out what it was.

“Thank you. Su.”

“You’re wel--” was all that Takashi managed to get out before Misha attached herself to him with a glomp.

“I gotta go now, Ten-chan. Su!” she declared and she snuggled him. Unlike Kotarou, he really didn’t seem to mind that she was holding him.

"Awright! You'd better go catch your plane!"

She let go of him,

“Of course! Su!” She stopped for a moment. “Tell everyone I said goodbye and I’ll miss you all. Suu.”

She laughed one last time before darting off into a passing crowd.

That was the last time that she saw him.