View Poll Results: Is this support group actually a good idea?
Yes! I will join! 12 42.86%
No, it won't work. 0 0%
Yes, and I will be on the sidelines to cheer, etc. 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziv Xanthus

Old 08-07-2009, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookbreath View Post
Smoke makes my eyes ich... But i still do it. I quit for the longest time, then just started back up a week ago because my boyfriend broke up with me for no reason at all and I have my senior year of school starting in like a week, plus my car broke down and i cant find a new job. ERR Sorry, got a little worked up there.
Aww, it's okay! With hardships comes happiness. Just hang in there and I am sure things will lighten up.

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare
Send a message via MSN to Bookbreath Send a message via Yahoo to Bookbreath

Old 08-07-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv Xanthus View Post
Aww, it's okay! With hardships comes happiness. Just hang in there and I am sure things will lighten up.
Sorry to ask but how old are you? You dont have to tell me.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Sorry to ask but how old are you? You dont have to tell me.
thirty five...

0.o

just kidding, I am eighteen =]

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
thirty five...

0.o

just kidding, I am eighteen =]
Well ill be 17 in 8 days. so I still have a year before I can smoke leagaly you can now if ya wanted to. Hehe:sweat:

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Well ill be 17 in 8 days. so I still have a year before I can smoke leagaly you can now if ya wanted to. Hehe:sweat:
Ahh, I'll pass ^^;
but I bought my first lottery scratch tingy the other day. I won a dollar! :D and then I bought another one with that dollar and got nothing T-T. They cheat, I swear

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Ahh, I'll pass ^^;
but I bought my first lottery scratch tingy the other day. I won a dollar! :D and then I bought another one with that dollar and got nothing T-T. They cheat, I swear
That would make a cute little short pointless story lol

Nolori
Everyone's Favorite Imaginary Fr...

Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM

Sorry all, I fell asleep. :sweat:

@Ziv: The lotto is a vicious circle of loosing! I think whoever made Vegas work like the money sink it is made the lotto too.

I also really like the idea of clans. Or maybe people who find Tsuki and Karo's simple existence a blight on the universe? I mean, I can't imagine children of a demon and an angel are particularly popular among the holy/unholy groups.

Speaking of which, does that mean that Demon-Momma and Angel-Father got kicked out of their respective groups? I know you said they were made more or less mortal so that they could be together, but I can't imagine it was a popular decision in either circle.

@Bookbreath: I have your story open now in another tab! I will look at it after this post.
And I can't smoke, just being around it makes me cough to hard to even consider thinking, "oh hey, this seems like a good idea."
I'm always a little amazed how people smoke without coughing.

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolori View Post

@Bookbreath: I have your story open now in another tab! I will look at it after this post.
And I can't smoke, just being around it makes me cough to hard to even consider thinking, "oh hey, this seems like a good idea."
I'm always a little amazed how people smoke without coughing.
Its really not that hard, you just have to get used to it. My mom smoked ever since I was little, so it was very easy to start. Some people will buy 3 or 4 packs to teach themselves, and still get sick after every single one. It takes practice. And its a good thing you cant, because its very hard to stop.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 05:52 PM

@Nolori:
It's all good :)
I know. As my mother would say, the lotto people are "Stinkers" (but with a hispanic accent) xD

Ahh, that's a great idea! When they get done with getting the three shards (named trinity shards) that will activate their pendants, two clans come after them, one demonic and one angelic. It would be hard doing two clans after them, hmm, Maybe I should do it in a tournament kind of way...nah, that sounds stupid. I'll figure something out.

Hmm, that's a good question. I think that they were 2nd high rank than before and now are all the way on the bottom, hence they were kicked out of where they lived and now living in the mortal world...ehh, i don't like that. I think I'll go with you and say they were kicked out, but the angelic one still has some leverage since he knows too much to let go, ya know. And the demonic one, well no one really liked her lol. She was too bossy to tehm xD

@Bookbreath:
Haha, it would be a cute side story for the manga. I'ma do it! :D lol

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM

@Bookbreath: Heh, that sounds way to much like work to me.

@Ziv:
I'm all for the idea of two clans if you think you can manage it. As a manga, I think it would be easier since there will be a lot of visual differences to support the separate clans.

It might also be interesting to see how these two clans interact with each other. Would they be more interested in hurting each other? Or would they put aside their differences to get the shards? Would the leaders band together, but have subordinates who are more interested in killing the other clan?

By having the tension between these two, it might actually help the MCs more than hurt them, especially if they knew how to play it against the clans.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 06:20 PM

@Nolori:
That's quite true, I think i'll be able to manage the two clans. As for how they interact, they hate each others guts, it's basically a race to see who can kill the three before eachother. However, when in battle, the two clans throw everything aside and help each other out, as crazy as that may seem.

There will two main boss people and two side bosses. Tsuki fights the demon leader, Karo the angelic leader, and Kisho will fight the two side bosses, one from the demonic and one from the angelic clan, at the same time. Those two side bosses, when working together, are actually quite strong. Plus in their previous lives, they were best friends before one person decided to take a darker path.

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 06:30 PM

Sounds good to me!

How far have you gotten as far as actually writting the story/script out?

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 06:35 PM

Haven't started yet :sweat:

I have major procrastination and laziness issues =/

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 06:45 PM

Oh me too. I usually have a friend or two who poke me until I have something to show them, but they're both on vacation, so I'm am left without a poker and anything written. Haha.

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:47 PM

*Mai jumps in and pokes Nolori*

NYARGH. I POKE YOU. X3

Now you write? (>*3*)>

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 06:48 PM

@Nolori:

Ahh, i don't have one of those D=
I need to like build a machine to poke me or smething D;

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 06:58 PM

-is poked- -document opens-
Oh My Goodness It Worked. =O

-passes the poke along to Ziv-
Now start poor Tsuki's story!

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 07:04 PM

O.O
D'ahh, arlighty!
I'm inspired now...
but I forgot what I told you about my story so far xD
It'll all come back to me I supppose :P

There is just one more thing I need help with.
The title is Seizure! because when they awaken its because of a seizure and they continue to have seizures until they are trained by their father. Does that make sense or should I change the title?

Last edited by Ziv Xanthus; 08-07-2009 at 07:07 PM..

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 07:08 PM

Well it's all posted on here, so you can always go back and look at it! =D

Besides, I'll bet most of it was for later in the story anyway. Good luck with the beginning, those are always the hardest for me write.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM

Usually I am really good with intros and endings. it's the middle where I start to wonder off =/

Thanks for your help too! :)

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 07:24 PM

No problem! Would you post a little here when you have the chance? I'd love to read it.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 07:34 PM

Sure thing! :)
Hopefully I don't screw anything up haha :D
It may be a bit hard for me because I love to use description in my writing, but ima have to cut back for this xD

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 09:50 PM

Not nessarily! You still need all that description for the artist to draw, so you might as well put it in.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 10:40 PM

Can't I make like gaia avitars on tektek as a base and have the artist go off of that? =/ It makes it all easier lol

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2009, 10:46 PM

Wow, this thread certainly became very active while I was away.

Just posting to say that while I haven't picked up any actual plotted stories, I am slowly but surely starting up my drabbles just to get back in the habit. Yay~. ...Hopefully, this conviction won't die with the start of school.