AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 08-31-2011, 07:50 AM

Man, sounds rough but, I'd believe it. I probably would've been in that kind of high school if they hadn't done the rezoning. But I did tend to glare a lot. I was also known as the nerd. Not my fault the other kids were too damn stupid to figure out the answers on their own. But it was interesting that all these kids that were part of the "cool" clique didn't understand one whit of greeco-roman mythology, and I loved it. Mmm, for hugging, it was mostly through my boyfriend at the time, or special friends/occasions. Or if I was going to scare people, the easiest way was to make it look like I planned to glomp them. Otherwise I was uncomfortable with touch.

I really didn't think I had to worry about you stealing ideas. Frankly if you like it that much, I won't have an issue if you decide you wanted to tweak it for your own purposes and use it. I mean what idea out there hasn't been repeated twice or even thrice over?

I did try to set up my characters on sims, but I'm limited on how many plots there are for families of my characters. That and I had to pack my gamecube up into storage, my memory cards are lost, and I'm missing a chunk of my games now. I really miss playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance...

Ah I'm also happy now because it seems once I gave a name to the gal in my mini story, the words are starting to flow more.

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 08-31-2011, 08:11 AM

They actually constructed the school about a year before I attended, and really, it was absolutely trashed by the year's beginning. I'll give it a little modesty and protect its identity, but one would imagine that, since across the street was a series of gated communities, it would be a little nicer. Unfortunately the kids there did not go to our school. But really, it's obvious, to me, that to be considered 'cool', even now, one has to have a lot of friends, money, and especially looks. It's never about the intellect of someone, or the quality of friend they can be. It's numbers, all numbers, the number of friends, dollars, and obviously, a lack of brain cells. Only one person can touch me without my shuddering away. It's always been that way. I'm not sure what it is, but I just hate random people coming up and tapping or poking me, forget anything else.

Oh I would not steal it. I mean, I have no idea how I would use it! But while waiting for your reply and working on something else, I suddenly had an idea. That, in a fantasy-based world since I'm obsessing over fantasy right now, an immortal man has the gift to see and predict all important and non-important things playing out in the world. Between young and old, one cannot deduce his age, but what seems like forever he has sat in a lonely library, writing and writing every detail of everything that is happening in the world. Although he is also one others come to for advice, or to figure out puzzles in their lives.

I've actually only got about seven characters set out on my Sims. Others are either combinations of humans and animals, or things I cannot create via the Sims maker. Although I've got a terrible habit of losing a lot of games. Some of which I love! I just forget them, then come back to look for them and find them gone! Oh, my memory, so bad sometimes I suppose it's insanity that makes me believe I once owned the game when I never did.

I'm glad to hear that! It took so long to find a name for my murderer character, and I did, finally. I figured Louie a name that is.... somewhat misplaced for who he is. I like it, though.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 01:56 AM

Wow, that kind of sucks. But it happens. And yea I hate that intellect never seems to matter anymore to people, its who you wear, who you know, and what's in your wallet. And thats understandable. Oh Thats an interesting idea, I'd love to see how that plays out.

Ah...I'd probably have lots of characters. I've not yet taken down just how many I've created, but I know it's a lot. But I hear that. I tend to have a bad memory most of the time and am easily distracted some times. Mmm I find it frustrating sometimes when I can't write something without giving names to the people in the scene. I don't know why, but people have to have a name, even if they're only seen for a short while.

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 09-01-2011, 03:52 AM

It happens. I hate to see it that way, though. Ah, I never wear name brands, nor do I try to know everyone. I mean, people think I'm stuck up or arrogant because I have all my clothes specially made, but I have to get them specifically made to actually fit me, since I cannot find pants long enough to fit the thin frame I have. All right, I'll have to set some time aside to see what I can do with this idea. Then I'll let you know what I have for it!

I've got an entire file on my computer full of character ideas, and some I've not even considered using yet! I just thought their style or name or background was interesting, and gave them a name. Although I share that with you, the distraction. I can get so distracted sometimes.... Even so, I just give temporary characters random names, then when I'm done with the scenes, I go back to edit out their names since it really should be that way as to not cause confusion or an overload of character names.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 09:39 PM

First off, I love your banner. It's very funny. Next, I will totally look forward to reading what you have for it. I'll also totally share when I finish my mini story. Hopefully soon, since I've got lots of free time anyway...Well only between job searches really. As for my character ideas, well they're spread all over from being on the comp to being in writing in a random notebook somewhere >.> Same with my poems.

How do you organize things so it stays in neat, or at least somewhat neat, piles or folders? That usually my biggest problem because I would start something on one page, then lose it and start it over again on another page...Sometimes I'd end up repeating it three or four more times. Because of that I now have one too many spirals or composition notebooks...All filled with either pencil or multi-colored ink.

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 09-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Thank you very much. Searched Photobucket for a good one and that one seemed omniscient. Always watched, that is. I've got my characters noted, though, and will be starting on it very shortly. Seeing as I'm cooking and need to go between computer and stove. I'm not the best writer when it comes to notebook and pen. Seems a little disorganized and not quality.

Ah, I just make a few files, be it on the computer or in folders themselves, then when I'm writing something I would like to keep, I put it in one of the folders. But you should name them with a genera or a title, at least. Usually if it's going to be a lot of writings in a single folder, just give the folder a genera and organize according to title, alphabetical. Clear off a shelf designated to writing only, and every time you have something written and need to put it down, set it up there, then organize it after a week or two to keep it easy to find this or that, depending on what you want to write at the time.