Shakey
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Shakey

Old 07-20-2007, 02:41 PM

Ok, welcome to my little thread ^^ I'll be exposing my little peices of writing here for everyone to read ^^

The first story I'll display is a story I wrote when I was in year four (third grade). I didn't know much about writing, hence the poor structure and no paragraphs. And the storyline is pretty wack xD

This story was written for FUN. I know it isn't professional!

I'll be writing HALF a chapter in each post. It just looks neater xD I dont want there to be chunks of text in one post.

Ok, so read on. xD If ya want :3

Oh, btw, the story is called "Dressmaker"

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Chapter one (first half):

Regina was like any other 11-year-old girl. She had an ambition. But unlike some girls she was really serious about this ambition, and would do anything to fulfil it. She wanted to be a dressmaker. Not a designer, but a dressmaker. She thought both of these two jobs were totally different. Right now she was sitting in her room, knitting a woolly jumper for one of her Barbie dolls. Her room had many shelves filled with Barbie dolls wearing her handmade outfits and there were many posters on the wall with simple dresses that even an 11 year old can make, and a picture of her hero, Jane Timothies, the famous designer and dress maker who died two years ago. Everyday, Regina spent at least three hours knitting and sewing in her room. She always set herself a target on what to make and this one was finishing the woolly jumper. And a new one. One that most dressmakers would never dare to make. It was a long green dress from a horror film called “Die at midnight” It was about a girl called Maria who was in her late teens whose mother died and left in the girl’s possession only one thing.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 PM

Chapter one (second half):

A green dress. Maria loved the dress so much and always held it like it was a baby. The dress was beautiful but for some strange reason, her mum had not worn it before. Maria always imagined wearing it until one day, she could not resist. She held the dress in her arms, then lifted it up and pulled it over her head. It fitted perfectly. She danced around the room and just then, a note fell from the pocket of the dress. It read “She who wears this dress will die instantly at midnight.” The girl waited nervously and frightened in her room. She couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t eat. She just waited until midnight, sitting on her chair. When the clock alarm rang for midnight she just fell from her chair and lay on the floor as still as the night…dead! After the film was made, the young lady who played Maria in the film suddenly died. When the doctors checked her over, they found no evidence of an attack, and decided it must’ve been a heart attack even though the girl was just 18 years old. A few days later, the whole cast died. Then the director. And strangely enough, the un-named woman who designed, and made the green dress vanished. Some people say that the movie was cursed. Some people say the dress was cursed. Some even said the cast were already dead before the movie was made! But soon, they found the answer. The dress was cursed. Every dressmaker who tried to remake the dress ended up dead, or injured in the process. Now it was Regina’s turn to reform the dress. This time, fitting only one thing. Her Barbie dolls. I’ll be famous! She thought excitedly. I bet the curse would have died away by now since it was about two years ago she convinced herself.
At school, no one liked Regina. “She’s so geeky with her straight black hair, her black eyes and those thick ugly glasses.” They say. Whenever they said this, Regina always thought, they’ll see. When I’m famous, everyone will want to be my best friend. No one knew her secret. Not even her parents knew her deadly secret.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:44 PM

Chapter two (first half):

“What’s in the bag?” Suzanne, the leader of the group of bullies asked. “None of your business.” Regina answered rudely.
“Ooooh, touchy!” Suzanne teased, looking over her shoulders at the other bullies. Regina was so used to being bullied by the gang, she knew all the signs that Suzanne gave to her cronies. She always looked over her shoulders as a sign to beat someone up (mostly Regina) and always tilted her head to the right to say “Leggit!” Immediately, Regina ran at full speed to the toilet. She always hid here to finish of her knitting and sewing. Right now she had to hide from the bullies. Suzanne, Gretchen, Kay and Kathy were all the school bullies. Kay wasn’t as much of a bully as the rest of them since she was the smallest. But she had attitude. Regina didn’t care that she was always bullied. Her mind was always on different types of material to use and what colour would suit with the dress. Regina had started being bullied ever since Nursery and by the same people each time. Even in High school she was bullied.
She had just started sewing the dress in the morning and had already done nearly the whole of the first quarter. Regina always spent her time almost alone at home because she had no friends and her parents were always away on business. The only person there was her nanny called Margaret. Regina always thought that Margaret was pretty weird. Margaret loved acting. For some strange reason, Margaret looked really familiar. Margaret was in her early twenties and was very pretty. She should become a model Regina always thought. Margaret had just been hired as Regina’s nanny just two years ago. The strangest thing about Margaret was that even though she was pretty, her face was as pale as…death.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Chapter two (second half):

“Re-gina! Come down to eaat!” Margaret called in a singsong voice. Also, Margaret had the most beautiful voice ever and could sing any pitch without getting a sore throat. At night, Regina always heard Margaret singing her sad song. Why doesn’t she sing something cheerful for a change? Regina wondered. She shouldn’t waste her time singing sad songs.
“Regina! Hurry up, you’ve got a visitor!” The nanny called more angrily.
“A visitor? How can I have visitors at dinner? That’s weird.” She asked herself quietly.
“Coming Margaret!” She yelled down the flight of stairs. When she saw who was waiting for her, she gasped.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Chapter three (first half):

Kay was standing there smiling at her. She had long blonde beautiful hair that she tied in a ponytail; she had blue-green eyes and always wore shirts with ripped sleeves. She was the same height as Regina but more thin.
“What are you doing here?” Regina asked Kay rudely.
“I found this sewing in the toilet and I thought it might be yours.” She replied holding up the green dress. “Oh thanks.” Regina said. Why was Kay being nice to her for? She asked herself silently. “Do you want to come to my room?” Regina asked.
“Ok.” Kay answered. Regina stared at Kay in shock.
“Regina! Why don’t you ask her to eat dinner first?” Margaret asked glaring at the green dress. “Kay, do you want to eat dinner?” Regina asked.
“What are you having?” She asked.
“Chicken salad.” Margaret said not taking her eyes of the dress.
“Great! I love chicken salad!” She replied.
“That was nice Margaret!” Kay complimented.
“Thanks.” Margaret replied. But I could see her mind was on something else. But what?

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:46 PM

Chapter three (second half):

“What are you really doing here?” I asked as soon as we got to my room.
“I told you already. I found the dress in the toilets!” She cried looking at her feet. “Actually, I came because I had to warn you about the dress.” She started. “My mum died while she was making it. She was trying to make the dress for my size. Then two days after she started, I found her on the floor. She had no pulse so I checked for any wounds and there weren’t any. I called the ambulance and they confirmed her death.” Regina could see tears forming on the edges of Kay’s eyes so she decided to give the girl a break. “I’m sorry.” Regina whispered.
“Thanks. Anyway, I just came to say that you should stop the sewing because it really is cursed.” She muttered.
“I’m sorry about your mum, but I can’t stop now, I’ve done a lot already.” Regina moaned. To Regina’s surprise, Kay’s expression turned angry and her eyes narrowed. “You’ll be sorry Regina Adams! You’ll be so sorry!” Kay screamed.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:47 PM

Chapter four (first half):

The next day, Regina received a terrible shock when she found Margaret lying on the floor with a big cut on her wrist. Quickly, Regina checked if she had a pulse. Phew! She thought when she felt the soft beeps on the tips of her fingers.
“Margaret! Wake up!” She shook Margaret by the shoulders.
“W-w-what happened!” Margaret asked, confused.
“I don’t know! I just found you lying on the floor with cuts on your wrists. Don’t you remember what you did last night?” Questions flooded out of Regina’s mouth like water. “No. I don’t remember. The only thing I remember is that friend of yours. Kay leaving the house, her face stained with tears.” She mumbled in reply. Kay must’ve done this. But why?

“We will just check her over to see if anything is wrong.” Dr. Hunter said. Regina and Margaret were in the hospital now. The cuts on Margaret’s wrists were starting to heal now but the bad news was that Regina was late for school. Oh no! Ms. Hallow will kill me if I’m late again! Regina thought. Even though Regina had just started high school 3 weeks ago, she had already late nine times! Ms. Hallow was one of the teachers who were strict but fair. She had curly carrot coloured hair that came down to her shoulders her eyes were always narrowed, to tell the students not to mess with her. Ms. Hallow can’t tell me of now! I’ve got a good reason. Regina convinced herself.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:48 PM

Chapter four (second half):

“Miss. Adams, why are you late? Again.” The teacher asked.
“My nanny got injured and I was the only one who could take her to hospital.” Regina answered.
“Regina’s still got a nanny!” Someone behind her sniggered nastily.
“Be quiet class.” She said patiently. Even though Ms. Hallow was strict, Regina still liked her because she was always firm and always let everyone know she was boss without them hating her. She was Regina’s favourite teacher. Half an hour left till the lunch bell! Regina thought happily. The target for today was to finish the green dress at least half way. So far she was a quarter through the dress and was dying to finish it. Two more minutes! She thought. The lesson was maths and no matter how geeky she looked, she was terrible at the suuuubject and got level three in her SATs. “Regina, what is 8x8?” Ms. Hallows voice interrupted her thoughts. “Huh?” Regina forgot her time tales. “Oh, its 64.” She muttered.
“That’s right.” Ms. Hallow said.
“RING!” Yes! The lunch bell Regina smiled. Slowly, she made her why of her seat, and then she ran towards the door. She ran and ran until she bumped into four unpleasant faces. Suzanne, Gretchen, Kathy and Kay.
“Why are you in such a rush knuckle head?” Suzanne asked with a nasty grin. “Um, I need the toilet.” She lied. Well it wasn’t exactly a lie; she was going to the toilet. “Yesterday we didn’t get to finish our conversation.” She grinned and raised her fist towards Regina’s face.
“No, leave her alone.” A voice said. Regina looked around and saw it was Kay. Regina smiled a smile that said sorry and thanks for standing up for me. “I want to sort her out.” She continued in a low menacing tone.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:49 PM

Chapter 5 (complete):

“Have you gotten rid of that dress yet?” She asked, her eyes narrowed.
“Erm, yeah, of course I have.” Regina replied uncertainly.
“Good.” She snarled.
God! Kay was so mean sometimes! Regina thought disgustedly.
She looked at each of the gang members faces and then ran to the girl’s toilets. While she ran, she could hear the bullies’ angry voices.
“Why did you let her go?”
“What were you talking about?”
“I thought you wanted to sort her out.”
“You’re so dumb!”
“You’re crazy!”
“You’re stupid!”
“You’re an idiot!”
“So are you!”
“You callin’ me an idiot?”
“What if I am?” There were some more angry shouts then sounds of punches and groans and people screaming. She stopped, turned around then thought, Should I run to the toilets or stop them from killing each other?
She walked towards the fight and said, “If you carryon killing each other, I’ll go to Mrs. Dumpton.” Mrs. Dumpton was the name of the head teacher. She was in her late forties and was growing a beard. The pair carried on fighting so Regina said, “If you don’t stop fighting, I’ll call the police.” Regina held her mobile up and pretended to be dialling the number. That stopped them. They both stood up and made their way, shaking their heads, in separate directions. Yes! She thought. It worked. She walked to the toilets grinning to her self.
When She got in the toilet, she saw a trail of blood leading towards the wall.
On the wall, it said in big letters. “Stop making my dress!” foolishly; she decided it was some kid, trying to scare every one. She entered a cubicle and locked the door. She took the dress out and continued from where she left of.
“Stop making my dress!” A ghostly voice warned.
“W-w-whose there?” Her trembling voice echoed through the vacant cubicles she was too scared to open the door. There was no answer so she carried on with her “masterpiece”.
“Stop making my dress!” The voice screamed angrily. She wasn’t scared now. It’s probably a bunch of stupid kids fooling about. She opened the door and was about to say something when something sharp stabbed her. Then she dropped to the floor, dead.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:51 PM

Chapter six (first half):

Actually, she wasn’t dead but her arm was seriously injured. She had two slashes on her arm that probably needed stitches. She lied on the toilet floor, waiting for someone to find her. Waiting for someone to bring her to the hospital. To her surprise, it was the most unlikely person. Suzanne! When she came in the toilets, she screamed, then she quickly ripped of her long hanky and wrapped it around the wound to stop the bleeding. She dragged Regina onto her feet, after that, she helped her towards the door. She looked left and right to see if anyone was looking, then brought her to the nurse.
“You were lucky that Suzanne found you.” The nurse had finished wrapping the wound with a bandage. “Now tell me exactly what happened.” She continued. “I-I-I don’t remember.” Regina stuttered.
When the bell rang for home time, Regina decided to go to Suzanne’s class to thank her. When she reached the classroom, she saw Suzanne’s face. Oh! Suzanne’s face was so bruised, probably from the fight, but her face also said something else to Regina. It said, “Don’t tell anyone about what I did or you’ll be dead meat.”
“I’m so glad to be home!” Regina screamed when she stepped through the slim glass door. She loved the feel of it when she walked through the door after school. She raised her arms to stretch then felt the pain of the cuts. “Ow!” She moaned.
“Did you have a good time at school?” Margaret popped out of nowhere.
“No.” Regina complained.
“Someone stabbed me on the arm and it still hurts.” She whined.
“Oh my god!” Margaret yelped when she saw the bandage wrapped around her arm. “The nurse said I had to make an appointment with the hospital so they can say whether I need stitches or not.” She said.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:51 PM

Chapter six (second half):

“I’ll phone them right now.” Margaret promised, and rushed towards the phone. Slowly, Regina unravelled the bandage and examined the cut carefully. Ok, it was a bit swollen now and was still bleeding quite heavily. “I want to make an appointment as soon as possible! The girl I’m looking after has been attacked at school and is losing a lot of blood!” Regina could hear Margaret screaming down the phone.
“Ok…Yeah…Right away.” Margaret said, calmly and satisfied. She put the phone down gently. “Your appointment is in an hour’s time so I want you to change your school clothes and bathe your arm in warm water.” She ordered. Immediately, Regina raced up the stairs and into the bathroom and all Margaret could hear now was the running of the trickling water. “The dress!” Regina remembered and rushed to where she had left her bag. I hope it’s here! She thought while she frantically searched deep into her bag. “Ow!” She pricked her finger on something and quickly realized it was the needle from the dress. She took it out and placed the dress in her arms and breathed a sigh of relief. She went back upstairs and to her surprise, saw Margaret looking around for something.
Soon she spotted Regina and said. “There you ar-” She stopped midway when she saw the dress. “You keep that dress away from me!” She screamed, her expression was cold.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:53 PM

Chapter seven (first half):

“What?!” Regina asked in surprise.
“Oh, sorry, I don’t know what got into me.” She apologised. But her expression remained cold, and her gaze was still on the dress. “Ok.” Regina started. “Can we go to my appointment now?”
“She will have to get stitches done here, here, and here.” The doctor informed, pointing to the cuts. It was still bleeding non-stop like a fountain. “Your next appointment will be on Tuesday, tomorrow at 1pm.” Yes! Regina thought, tomorrow was a school day and she really didn’t want to go. “Its best she doesn’t go to school tomorrow for hygiene reasons.” He continued. “Ok, thank you doctor.” Margaret was listening very carefully and was nodding her head every few seconds. Silently, they left the building, got into the car and it was very silent, until Regina broke the the atmosphere. “So am I going to school tomorrow?” She asked.
“No, I don’t think you should.” She said. “Unless you want to.” She added quickly. “Nah, I don’t think I should.” Regina said smiling.
Regina sat quietly in her pink room and was carrying on with the green dress. “Stop making my dress!” The ghostly voice said, the same as in the toilets. Out of nowhere, a figure wearing a hood came in her room. “Who are you?” She asked, trying to keep her voice from trembling.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:54 PM

Chapter seven (second half):

“I told you to stop making my dress!” The ghostly voice screamed. And pulled out a sword and swung it, barely missing her head. It had just skimmed through her hair. “Noooo!” the ghost screamed and vanished into thin air. Nothings gonna stop me from finishing this dress. She promised herself. Thinking the ghost had died- again; she picked up the dress and began sewing. The dress was starting to take shape now and was looking very nice. After a couple more hours, Regina was still not finished. The dress is taking me ages. She thought. I think I’ll take a break. She said to herself. She took a bath and brushed her teeth. Time goes by fast when your occupied with something she thought. She had changed into her nightgown. The gown was long and made 100% cotton. Regina had bought it a week ago and bought 3 sizes bigger because it made her feel warm and small. It was pink with two brown bears sitting together on a grassy hill. Her next target when she finished the green dress was going to be to make a nightgown just like her own one for one of her Barbie dolls.
She took her hairbrush and started combing her hair. When she stepped in front of her mirror, she gagged when in the mirror; she saw the hooded creature, ready to try to kill her again.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:55 PM

Chapter eight (first half):

She looked behind her. No one there. She looked in the mirror again. No one there. It must have been my imagination, she thought. I’m so tired! She yawned. Her arm was starting to bleed. What was that thing? Is it trying to kill me? Why does it keep mentioning the dress? She asked herself. Oh well, I’ll sort it out tomorrow she assured herself. Little did she know, there might not even be a tomorrow.

Regina wasn’t sure what had woken her, the sudden wind through the warm air, or the whispering. Either way, she was awake now and wasn’t tired anymore. Why is it so cold and windy in here? She asked herself. I could’ve sworn I shut the windows before I went to bed. Regina was scared. She would admit it. Perhaps I should go to Margaret, she suggested. Quietly, she got out of her bed and crept across the hall. Regina’s family were very rich and had at least ten rooms in their house. “Oh no! I need to go toilet!” Regina whinged to herself. She didn’t need to use the toilet before, why all of a sudden did she need to go now? Whatever the answer was, Regina was bursting now. She ran to the toilet, switched the light on, and closed the door. When she finished, she flushed the loo and washed her hands and face. Regina always dribbled when she slept and when she woke up every morning, there was always dry drool coming across each corner of her mouth. She wiped her face dry with her towel and carried on towards Margaret’s room. She opened the door and peeped through the little crack and opened the door wider. She gasped when she realised no one was there. That’s weird, she muttered. Margaret never left her room at night, for some strange reason. She might be in the kitchen. Regina decided. She sneaked down the stairs and using her hands as a guide (it was very dark) she found the kitchen. She switched on the lights and almost screamed when she saw a mouse scurry under the cooking stove. She nearly screamed louder when she saw the kitchen was empty. Don’t panic, she ordered herself there are plenty more rooms I can check. There was the den, study, library and the basement. She checked them all but all was empty. I have one more room to check she remembered. My room. She went back upstairs to her room. She was terribly shocked when she found the room wasn’t empty and Margaret wasnt there either. The hooded figure sat on her bed. She wasn’t really scared though.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:56 PM

Chapter eight (second half):

This time she was prepared. (She could see that the figure wasn’t.) She kept a rope under her bed just in case. In one swift movement, she jumped and landed straight in front of the bed she whipped her hand in and out from under the bed and a rope was now wrapped loosely around her wrist. She had earlier planned what she would do if the hooded creature came back.. Hopefully, the plan was to take the creature by surprise. Right now, she wouldn’t waste anymore time. She jumped behind the figure, wrapped its hands behind it’s back and tied them together. The hands were freezing. That’s because it’s dead. She thought bitterly. Shut up! She instructed herself. Now the second part of the plan would be to UN mask the creature. She lifted the hood up and screamed. It was Margaret. Dozens of emotions raced towards her. Anger, confusion. But now it all made sense. No wonder she looked so familiar. She’s the girl from the movie. The one who’s been dead for two years...
That’s why she was so terrified of the dress. That’s why she loved acting so much. “Margaret...” Regina started.
“I didn’t want to.” The ghost interrupted.
“But I had to. It’s the curse. It made us do things we didn’t want to do.” She had huge tears running down her cheeks. “I know it sounds weird, but you have to get rid of me.” She continued.
“But who gave you the cut then?” Regina asked.
“I did it myself. It was an accident.” She answered. There was still some more rope under the bed so Regina grabbed it. She took a chair and tied Margaret on it with the rope. “RING RING!” The phone rang. It scared Regina. She took a last glance at Margaret, and then ran down the stairs. Who’d be ringing at this time of night? Regina wondered. “Hello?” She picked the phone.
“Hello, Regina?” Asked a familiar voice.
“Mum!”
“Regina, I don’t know what you are doing at this time of night but I just phoned to tell you that your father and I are coming back early in the morning.” Her mum sounded tired.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:56 PM

Chapter eight (third half (SHOOO!) ):

“What time do you think?” Regina asked.
“Look outside the window.” Her mum ordered. Obediently, Regina put down the phone and hurried to the den and peeked outside the window. She saw her mum and dad coming out of the car. Regina looked at the clock and realised what time it was. 3:00 am! Early in the morning! She ran outside to greet her parents. “Hi mum! Hi dad!” She smiled.
“What in the world- Hi Regina.” Regina had a decision to make. Should she tell the parents what happened or not? Nah, they don’t need to know, they probably wouldn’t believe me anyway. She decided. She raced upstairs to her room and cried out when she saw no one there. There was a note on her bed: Dear Regina, I found a way out! Thank you so much.
Margaret xxxx
I’m so glad that it’s over. She said to herself happily. But how was she to know, the adventure had just began.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:57 PM

Chapter nine (first half):

There was another hooded figure in the room, this one was a little shorter then Regina, which meant it wasn’t Margaret. The wind blew. Now they were standing outside the house glaring at eachother. Each knew what they had to do. Regina was scared out of her wits but put on a strong, brave face. The hooded person was plump with red curls coming from the sides of the hood. Where’s its face? Regina asked. Itdoesn’t have a face, because its dead! Regina remembered. Shut up Regina! She whispered. She had to control those thoughts in her head a little more. They were going round and round. Regina knew she had to escape from the creature. I’ll have to escape before it kills me! Regina’s thoughts were going wild again. Shut up, shut up, shut up! She was so scared now. How was the creature going to kill her? She thought. There were some grousome idea’s swimming around Regina’s head. Will it stab me like Margaret stabbed my arm? Will it strangle me? Will it say some weird kind of spell? Will it shoot me? She asked herself and realised there was only one answer. She would have to find out herself. She might not even kill me. She said optimistically. But what will she do then? There was a squishing sound. It was then she realised what had happened. The creature stabbed her. Regina was still alive but she knew she wasn’t going to be in a couple of seconds. The monster reached up and pulled down its hood.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:58 PM

Chapter nine (second half):

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Regina shrieked. She panted frantically. She felt as if she had just raced in a thousand killometer race. Thank god it was just a dream. She cried. More like a nightmare she added. Although she she hated the nightmare, she was still curious to find out who the hooded person was. Is it someone I know? She asked. Probably not. The only person she knew who wanted to kill her was Suzanne, but she was far taller and wider then Regina and the creature was shorter then her. It was a pity she had just woken up a couple of seconds before the thing UN masked itself. Who is it, who is it, who is it? She wondered. Was she going to find out by surprise? She hoped not. “Regina! Do you want breakfast yet?” Her mum called. Mrs. Adams had been doing all the housework since…The morning!
All the members of the family, Regina and her parents sat at the table, eating honeynut-shredded wheat, and drinking orange juice. “Aren’t you wondering where Margaret is?” Regina asked her parents expectantly.
“Margaret?”
“Who’s Margaret?” Her confused parents asked her.
“My nanny!” Regina answered, shocked and surprised.
“You don’t have a nanny. You’re too old for a nanny.” Dad pointed out.
“What?!” cried. A few seconds later, her mum started smilng. Then it was her dad. Then the pair cracked up laughing. “We were just joking!” Her mum laughed. “She left a note saying at her mum was sick in hospital so she had to help.” Regina breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents stopped laughing and carried on with their meal.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2007, 02:59 PM

Chapter nine (third half):

School was the usual. People started making fun of her. Suzanne and the gang picked on her. Kay was now meaner then usual. Regina had had brought the dress to school and was nearly finished and had to sew in the buttons. When she went to the toilets, she saw the short hooded creature. She could see part of its face and coud see it was smirking at her. “Finally, you’re here.” The thing said. It was a woman
“Who are you?” Regina asked.
“Jane Timothies.”
“What?” Regina asked.
“I’m the one who first made the dress.” She continued.
“I warned you so many times not to make the dress my dress.” She said.
“No, it was Margaret!” Regina argued.
“No. Margaret would never try to hurt you.” Jane corrected.
“So…you stabbed me?” Margaret asked. Afterall, Jane Timothies was her hero. “Yes I did.” She replied sadly.
“Now I have to turn you into one of us.” She waved her arms and a globe appeared and showed women in hooded cloaks. Regina recognised one of them as Kay’s mother. “Oh my god. How are you going to turn me into one of those guys?”
“With this blade.” Jane answered bringing out a sword. And without warning, she dug it into Regina’s heart. It didn’t hurt. Now Regina was wearing a hooded cloak. Oh well. She thought trying to look on the bright side. Who knows? It might actually be fun haunting people!

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Okiedokey, the second story I'll post is really short and pretty stupid. Ohgwsh, I dont even remember when I wrote this, but I was really young xD

I'm not sure what it's called though, I dont remember what I called it :3

Ok, no readies the next story :3

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Part one:

Mary Pauper use to be a normal girl who had cancer.
But now she’s dead and this is the story of her…
Mrs. Pauper, Mary’s mum had died.
Now that she had died, Mary was all alone since her father had died when she was just 3 years old.
Mary sat on the church bench thinking about her mother in the coffin and sobbed gently.
She then watched as the neighbor made a speech about her mother.
“Margaret Pauper was a loving mother, neighbor and wife whose husband had died.” She started but Mary didn’t want to here anymore, she just sat glumly, her eyes fixed on the coffin where she knew her mum was.
“Rest in peace mum.” She whispered choking back a tear.
As soon as the funeral was over, she ran outside and caught a glimpse of the people carrying the coffin,
“Careful with that!” She exclaimed.
She took of her black hat, which revealed her bald scalp, and ran into the darkness of the open forest.
She ran and ran looking for somewhere to sit unaccompanied.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2007, 11:22 AM

Finally, she found a bench and sat exhaustedly.
She then remembered that the forest was the place that Margaret Pauper loved to think, alone in.
She jumped off and walked on, wondering where to go next.
She wondered until she got to a bridge. Something about the bridge made a shiver run down her back.
“Should I go back?” The confused girl asked herself.
Deciding to carry on, she carefully went on until she stepped on something sticky.
“Oh darn!” She cried when she realized she had stepped on gum.
As she bent to thaw the gum off her bare feet, she heard the most terrifying howl she had heard in her life.
Slowly, she climbed back to her feet and let out a long piercing scream.
Floating above her, were contorted faces of people that had died.
“Mum!” She saw, Margaret had a grin on her face but not a warm, welcoming, happy grin, but a mournful, angry grin that made Mary scared.
Suddenly, some more floating figures appeared.
“Dad! Gran! Michelle!” She exclaimed as her dad, grandma and best friend appeared.
“Come with us, come with us, come with us!” They chanted.
Suddenly, everything went black.
She had died and joined all the grim reapers that killed her.
Mary was forgotten by everyone she knew.

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM

Okii guys! Ima be starting on a new story :3 Not quite sure what it's going to be called yet, or how long it's going to last, since I'll be writing off the top of my head :3

EDIT: The story is called I miss you

This story will be based on real life (well kind of my life to be exact), about a girl and a boy....That's all I'll say xDD Just read on to see what it's about etc :3 This will be my most recent story :3 xD

This story will be written a bit like a diary where someone would write their feelings in.

Okthen, readread! Also, if you have any comments, please PM me!! I dont want people to post here because it's meant to be a thread that ish meant to be read in, not written in, by anyone else xP So pwease PM me if you have anything to say? xD

People! Bare with me! Ima start now, but it'll take quite some time till I'm done xD

Shakey
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 01:35 PM

Part one:

"I miss you..." I could here the other end hang up the phone, leaving me with little tears rolling down my face. I hadn't seen Bruno for two weeks now, but already I was missing him like hell.

He had seemed so cold on the other end, I started to wonder whether he really meant it when he told me he loved me. Noo, ofcourse he meant it! I'm just being negative as usual.

The day I saw him stepping into that plane, my heart broke, it almost literally cracked open and spilt out all the contents of it all over the airport carpet. This would be the last time I see him...forever! I had been thinking. I know he was only a friend, and should've been easily replaced since we had only known eachother for a little less than a year, but I felt as though I would easily sacrifice all my friends in the world. Just for this one boy.

Why did I have to feel so strongly about him? My mum had always told me that at the age of fourteen, one was too young to actually be IN love. I showed that I agreed with her, but inside I was screaming; Well Bruno loves me! And I love him!

Now I wasn't quite sure? I didn't think I'd be able to like someone I couldn't feel, see and talk to face to face. I didn't think I'd be able to love someone who couldn't hold me in their arms and whisper that they love me in my ear. I'd be suffering too much.

Ugh! I cant take this anymore! I think to myself. I switch the TV on and see the Disney channel movie "Jump in!" With Corbin Bleu in it. I remember the time I was singing one of the songs out of the movie, and Bruno said I sang like a cat in a bag that was being kicked about. I knew he was joking, but when I saw him in his room by himself, listening to a recording of my singing, my heart felt as if it was about to fly away from my body and leave me standing there watching him.