Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-08-2011, 11:22 PM

"The Sun and The Moon"

The Sun and The Moon is a wonderus tale of many different outcomes of two young girls in their highschool years. This story starts off with one of the most popular girls in school and the predictament she has gotten herself into with the outcast girls that have been teased and put down because of her.

Being tired of all this started by the popular girl, the outcast moves in after school to end what she have ended a long time ago. But, something about these girls, they are not your average girls, they are...Find out in the lines of this interesting story what these girls are and if they are the only ones of their kind.

Quote:
Name: Zoey Anlia
Race: Angel
Appearance:

Like: Popularity, secrets, and sweets.
Dislike: Spicy things, bugs, and others above her.
Stereotype: Popular Prep/Punk

Last edited by Kia_; 06-10-2011 at 03:48 AM..

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:22 AM

Name: Amanda Zupon
Race: Witch
Appearance:
Like: Spells, Dogs, Mice, Sweets, Bitter Food
Dislike: Jerks, Idiots, Bullies, spells gone wrong, Spicy Food, Cats
Stereotype: People think she's a wore for some odd reason.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 03:58 AM

While Zoey was in the back of the school saying by to her friends, now out of sight she was ambushed and thrown against the wall. A girl with long lovely red hair and a body to match her looks to be feared. Zoey knew exactly who this was and what was going on. This was Samantha Kato, the most gothic popular girl in the school, she was never with the in crowd and hated them but mostly hated Zoey for how she just did whatever she wanted. Zoey started getting hit by 3 other girls that followed Samantha around most of the time as her friends. Sam just stood there watching as she was getting her satisfaction out of it.
Samantha:

Three Girls:

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 04:06 AM

Amanda had been walking toward the back of the school to go home when she heard someone getting beaten up. She dashed to the corner and peeked to see Samantha and her lackeys beating up one of the popular girls. She chanted a quick spell and cast it in their direction. A very large snake slithered toward them and when they noticed it ran away screaming. The snake vanished in thin air and Amanda ran to the girl. "Are you alright?" She asked concern in her voice.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 04:09 AM

"Stop running you fools! Ugh, you win this round witch" Samantha spoke and walked off more annoyed now. "Get off of me" Zoey spoke pushing the other girl away and standing up holding onto the brick wall. "I didn't need your help"

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 12:54 PM

Amanda raised an eye brow at Zoey. "Oh really? Does that mean I care?" Amanda grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder gently. "Now where is your house" Amanda asked knowing the other girl was probably mad at her now. She didn't care though.

(The girls were smart to run. The snake was people sized.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 05:41 PM

(ah okay lol, yea sam has the attitude that once it begins, she doesn't care what she has to do to end things)

"Just-" being picked up and thrown over a shoulder Zoey got mad, her wounds hadn't healed yet and if she went home like this, her parents would freak. "What time is it?" her parents did go to work but that wasn't until sometime after school. If she could just wait until 5 o clock she would be safe and could heal her wounds without alarming them. They were both humans but were too busy to keep an eye on her. She had recieved her blood and abilities from her late great great grandmother on her father's side.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Amanda chanted a spell and Zoey's injuries were healed. She had forgotten about them until two seconds ago. "I'm sorry I forgot about your injuries. Throwing you over my shoulder didn't hurt you did it?" She asked as she put her down. She chanted another spell and summoned a clock. "It's about 3:32." She answered with a smile. "Want me to walk you home? Those girls might be waiting."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 PM

"Its fine, it wasn't that bad. I guess I do owe you after that" even though she didn't ask for the help, Samantha was known the be on of the meanest girls at the school. She always kept things at bay and made sure no one would disrupt what she formed at the school. "I'm not going home, I usually don't get home until around 6 anyways. I just tell my parents I hang with friends, they're fine with that..." She quit talking thinking she was saying too much "I was thinking of going to the mall not too far from here, want to come with me?" maybe she can repay the girl back this way and it might be better than being seen at school with her.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 10:36 PM

Amanda was shocked when asked about going to the mall. She never really expected it. Of course the shock was not present on her face and no one would have guessed she felt that emotion. "Sure, why not." She shrugged. Why not go. Not like it would do any harm and she had plenty of money.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 PM

"There's a big sale anyway up until 8pm tonight, most of the stores should have it" she just wanted a reason to stay away from home and pay the girl back wether or not she knew it. They headed to the mall and would decide what to do from there. "Why did you help me anyways?" Zoey asked.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 10:55 PM

"Well my house is in the direction behind the school and Samantha made one of my potions fail last week. That and I hate bullies. Think the pet store will have the sale? I've been looking at this one puppy for weeks." Amanda hoped the pet store had the sale. It would be perfect.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 11:49 PM

"Yea I think its a 50% off sale" Zoey replied and was right when they came up to the pet store "I never had a pet, what's it like?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 02:48 AM

"Well, owning a pet does take effort but seeing that pet happy and knowing it loves you makes it worth while. It sounds cheesy but it's true." Amanda walked to the back of the store where the 'abnormal' pets were. In one of the cages sat a Cerberus puppy. It looked at Amanda with 6 big innocent eyes and she nearly squeed. It was just so cute!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 AM

Leaning over her shoulder, Zoey asked with a small smile "Ya gonna get it before someone else does? Its 50% off its original price which is pretty low" Zoey turned to look at a siberian husky that looked almost like a wolf pup "Oh, now thats cute" she walks over to it looking at it. Someone from the store came over to take it out of the glass cage "Did someone buy it?" "No, no one wants a half blood wolf pup, we're just going to take it to the wild and release it" Zoey was surprised and shook her head "I'm gonna buy it" "Are you sure" "Yea, how much" "come we'll talk"

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 03:10 AM

Amanda looked at the clerk. "We want this one too!" She pointed to the small Cerberus and the clerk looked at her bewildered. "But that's a real Cerberus!" Amanda huffed. "So?" She asked and the clerk wanted to die on the spot. He was being double teamed by two teenaged girls. Amanda payed for the Cerberus and looked at Zoey and the dog she wanted. "I'll buy him to if you want." She offered. Saying her job payed well was an understatement.

(Is it wrong to get depressed when an RP doesn't get people who want to join when it has only been up about two days?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 03:31 AM

(no, why is no one joining the other rp?)

"Nah its cool, my parents are always working and give me something called 'Guilt cards' I get 50 a month from both of them just because they can't spend time with me as they would want to." She payed for hers, the food would be delivered with treats to her house and she put the light blue leash on her puppy "Hey you should know something" the clerk spoke "Yea?" Zoey asked turning around, "It's a girl, the siberian husky I mean"

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 03:37 AM

"Ah, the guilt card. You have got to love guilty parents." Amanda looked at the Cerberus. "Your name will be Spike. Many people don't know this but Cerberus only have one mind. It's in their middle head." The last part was more directed toward Zoey than Spike. Spike wagged his tail as Amanda clipped a black leather collar with dull spikes around his neck. "Should we go look at clothes?" Amanda asked. She had heard popular people were very serious about their clothes.

(I have no idea. I think it's an interesting idea.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 AM

Zoey laughed a bit and Zoey took that as an insult "At least it has a better hairstyle than most" directing it towards the other one. (Amanda) "Hm, depends on where each of us look. Where would you like to go?" Normally Zoey liked American Eagle or even without her friends, Hot topic.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 02:05 PM

(Yay it got people while I slept!)

"Hot topic and American eagle are good. Do you like those places?" Amanda asked and Spike yapped. The puppy seemed to like his new owner.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 06:56 PM

(Lol Yay ^_^)

"Yea, let's see what sales they have" Zoey spoke and moved over towards the closest one which was american eagle, she would be very picky about picking out her clothes. Her puppy followed her "Hm...I will name you...Husky" she knew it wasn't a great name but it was easy to remember at least.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 08:37 PM

Amanda smiled and walked into the store. A few people stared at her or more specifically Spike. "This looks cute." Amanda held up a top and held it to Zoey. It looked fabulous on her. She smiled. "You would look great in it." Spike yipped as if to agree with his new owner.

(You have pretty hair.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:22 PM

(oh thank you ^_^ if you want the numbers to go with it I can copy and send em to ya)

Zoey was looking at the American Eagle Sale selection and shook her head but still took the shirt anyways, it couldn't be that bad to wear something offered to her but she still had her suspicions. Oh, capris were on sale but they weren't in her size. Zoey kept looking around she chose a couple shirts but that was it pretty much. "Are you getting anything?" she asked amanda.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: HANG ON...

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 09:30 PM

(It was a top not a hat... and no thanks.)

"No, I'm not. I can just create clothes." The best thing about being a witch was when you knew spells that could make things. She no longer needed to buy clothes but she did anyway. She found a small black winter hate and smiled putting it on Spike. He played with the strings. Amanda put the hat on the counter and paid for it. "I might buy this though."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:35 PM

(I'm sorry, for some reason I saw the word 'top' and the word 'hat' popped into my head...I am such a blonde XP and I changed a bit of my post by the way above)

"Aw that looks cute on him" She smiled and paid for hers, after that they would head over to hot topic a little bit off down the mall hallway. Some boys looked over near them and Zoey just ignored them, guys were too immature for her taste. "Are you sure you want to be in the mall around me? I'm sure there are others you'd be willing to hang with more than me, I'm sure with your spirit you have tons of friends waiting for you" she was being a bit over doing it but she did mean it when the girl had friends or thought so at least.