Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 AM

Christopher felt Take going for his wallet and let him take it. There wasn't anything in it anyway... just some pocket lint, most likely. He kept his important things tucked away safely in a pouch at his waist. He just smiled and pretended not to notice and listened as Felicia talked. He chuckled when he saw her look totally in awe of Gene and decided to go for a stroll around the campus to see where Katel and Jezebel had gone.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-05-2009, 07:04 PM

Takeru grinned and rifled through Christopher's wallet. He found nothing but an old ticket stub. Take's grin fell a bit, and he looked where Christopher had walked away. He was still in range luckily. Takeru aimed carefully and sent the wallet flying through the air. There was a satisfying thump as it hit christopher squarely in the back of the head. Take quickly stepped back against the wall of the schoolbuilding and melted into the shadows. Something had been waiting for him. It's chilling laugh rang out in the darkness.
"I see you've finally decided to join us."
Take looked arond, but was unable to see anything, he hadn't actually ever encountered anything in this in-between place.
"Who are you?"
Takeru waited a few seconds for a reply and swore he could hear something moving.
"I will make myself known to you soon enough. When my hold on your heart is more complete."
Takeru instinctively covered the left side of his chest with his hand in the dark.
"M-my heart?"
Take could almost feel the thing smile.
"Yes, Your heart. The more you embrace the darkness, the closer I'll come to ruling it..."

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 05-06-2009, 06:51 PM

Christopher felt something whack him in the back of the head. He turned, fists up to see where it had come from. Looking down, he saw the wallet. "Damn it, Take! Hey, where did you go?" He shrugged, bent picked up the wallet watching to see if anything else flew at him, and turned to continue on in his search for the girls.

SakuraElf

Old 05-09-2009, 10:51 PM

Felicia hands her paperwork to Gene. She bows before him, and thanks him.
Felicia collects all her stuff and struggles her way to the dorms to find a room. After about a minute she stops opens her book, She whispers an incantation and her stuff begins to float around her. Then it starts to float in the air with her, She starts flailing wildly as she realizes she is already too high to let go. She flips madly through her book.

Last edited by SakuraElf; 05-11-2009 at 12:43 PM..

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2009, 11:31 PM

(It's illegal to control someone else's character. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to wait for Icekat. I'm waiting for her as well. If that isn't in the rules I'm adding it.)

(Oh my... It seems Icekat doesn't have internet until the fall... I'm not quite sure where we're going to go from here... as she controls the headmaster and all...)

Last edited by flamingcatdemon; 05-09-2009 at 11:38 PM..

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2009, 08:19 PM

((I'm Soooooooooooooooo Super sorry))

Gene Flew up to the new students book and pulled it back down to her. "Miss i suggest you wait for wome lessons before you start levitating strange items. Now why don't you head over to the barn with the other girls" He seemed distracted, but he noticed the dissappearance of Takeru. Where did that boy go to now. Gene looked around after handing girl her papers ad book back.

Katel took Jes into the barn and showed her the small collection of animals there in, a plow horse, 2 cows, and a few chickens. "well what do you think?"

Zakes face was bright red, as he went to sit under a tree inorder to thin through things before talking to anyone else. He felt so strange currently and his heart was racing and he was angry and scared of it. "I...Have no emotion.......and a wall.........what did Caleb mean by that how am I supposed to feel now? What do I do?"

Last edited by icekat311; 08-27-2009 at 08:25 PM..