mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-01-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Long ago, darkness reigned over the night. People were afraid and remained inside their shelters from sundown to sunrise. The goddess Selene saw their fear and gave light to their nocturnal world by driving her moon chariot across the starry sky. She followed her brother Helios, who rode the sun and caught his shining rays on her magnificent silver chariot, then cast them down to earth as moonbeams. She felt pridein the way the earthlings were comforted by her light.
But one night when she had abandoned her chariot to walk upon the earth, she noticed that in times of trouble many people lost all hope. Their despair bewildered her. After considering their plight, she knew how she could make her moon the greatest gift from the gods.
From then on she drove around the earth and each night caught her brother's rays from a different angle. This way the face of the moon was ever-changing. People watched the moon decrease in light every night, until it could no longer be seen from earth. Then after three nights of darkness, a crescent sliver returned and the moon increased in light until it was fully illuminated as before. Selene did this to remind people that their darkest times can lead them to their brightest.
The ancients understood Selene's gift in the lunar phases. Each night when they gazed up at the moon, they knew Selene was telling them to never give up hope.
STORY
In a time of war and tragedy, eight Gods and Goddesses stepped forward to ward off the approaching Darkness. They fought for endless years, all with no avail. And after many decades, their powers have weakened, all but gone. But now, there is a new group of eight Gods and Goddesses, all unaware of their destiny on Earth. They are the eight descendants of these warriors, all unaware of their powerful ancestry. They all have abilities that will assist them in their fight against dark knights known simply as Regulators.

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-01-2009, 12:08 AM

.:Rules:.
1. I am Goddess of this RP, Respect me!
2. Follow all of the site rules, of course
3. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD MODDING! NOT COOL!
4. When you send in you profile to me, put in the title "The Secret Scroll"
5. Please no Mary/Gary-Sues, they're no fun.
6. Don't be a jerk to fellow rp'ers, they came here to have fun please.
7. Please keep a tight limit on cussing ^-^
8. When typing in OOC, please use [], ()
9. No ** or -- speak. That's lame.
10. This is a pretty lit to semi-lit roleplay, keep that in mind when posting.
11. Romance away! Just keep it PG-16 at least!
12. Please try to post at least one paragraph, I respect you might have writer's block but still.
13. If you're gone for awhile, I WILL KICK YOU OUT.

Profile For Gods/Goddesses

Username:
Character's Name:
Nick name(s):
Sex:
Power:
Personality:
Bio: (At LEAST two paragraphs)
Skills:
Post Color:

Profile For Regulators
Username:
Character's Name:
Sex: (Male/Female)
Personality:
Appearance: (Anime!)
Bio:
Skills:
Post Color:

Last edited by mochi-PANda; 10-01-2009 at 03:28 AM..

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-01-2009, 03:28 AM

RESERVED

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-01-2009, 01:49 PM

RESERVED