EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 PM

~-~Intro~~Story~~Rules~~Roles/Forms~~OOC/Profiles~~White/Blacklists~~

Dear Student,

If you are reading this message, you've been accepted into Mingsley Academy through applications, scholarships, or recommendations.

We're glad to have another addition to our student body. We really hope you enjoy your time here.

Headmaster Amethyst

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-22-2009 at 06:32 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 PM

Every school has an outsider.

Around 1500, a school was open in a dark block. It was only open to a certain group of students: the dark souled ones. The school was specifically designed for Vampires, Dark Angels, ect. because in most places, the Dark children never were treated nicely, and that's part of the reason they are so ruthless.

In this school, students are free to escape their old problems, make new friends, find new romances, and study subjects and participate in sports that are more suitable for them. Any student from Kindergarten to 12 Grade may attend. Enjoy your years at this school. See where this journey shall take you.

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 06-12-2009 at 11:00 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:56 PM

You must follow these rules to be in the roleplay.
Failure can get you blacklisted!

1. No godmodding
2. You may have as many roles as you want but keep them all active.
3. No playing someone else's parts.
4. All Menewsha Rules Apply
5. ROMANCE IS ENCOURAGED!...but please control yourself
6. The rule above also goes for fighting and predicaments.
7. Cussing is...alright...but not much please.
8. You MUST post all OOC and Profiles in the OOC/Profile post.

More rules CAN be added.

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 06-12-2009 at 11:04 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:56 PM

((((This post has extras and such also!))))

You may play any race that is supposed to be an evil race. Examples are Fallen Angels, Vampires, Dark Elves, Werewolves, Witches, Whorlocks or any other dark race you can think of.

Groups:

Lower School (Grades K-6) The lower school is where the younger students take their classes. All lower school classes are on floor 1.

Upper School (Grades 7-12) The upper school is where older students learn. All upper school classes are on floor 3.

University of Darkness (College years 1-6) Most students go to the Univ. of Darkness rather than going to a normal college with the notorious Light Side or humans. The Univ. of Darkness helps citizens of the dark grow up to live an evilly wonderful life. Classes are on floor 4.

The only time any of these groups collide is during lunches, before and after school or dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorms:
(May have three occupants each)

Girls Dorm Center A

Dorm 1:
Dorm 2:
Dorm 3:
Dorm 4:
Dorm 5:
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8:
Dorm 9:
Dorm 10:

Boys Dorm Center B

Dorm 1:
Dorm 2:
Dorm 3:
Dorm 4:
Dorm 5:
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8:
Dorm 9:
Dorm 10:

Trans Dorm Center C (Boys and Girls share rooms)

Dorm 1: Chi Miyamoto, Phoe Fitzroy, Rayne Honeysett
Dorm 2: Conri Lockwood, Dian Jardine
Dorm 3:
Dorm 4:
Dorm 5:
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8: Kyoko Maedren
Dorm 9: Alex Morphidine
Dorm 10: Lili Centel

Houses
In a house up to six students can live together. If you live in a house you must obey the rules of the house leader!
Your character must be at least eleven years old to live in a house.

Alpha House
House Leader:

Student 1:
Student 2:
Student 3:
Student 4:
Student 5:
Student 6:

Beta House
House Leader:

Student 1:
Student 2:
Student 3:
Student 4:
Student 5:
Student 6:

Gamma House
House Leader: Alice-Lily Hardaway

Student 1: Alice-Lily Hardaway
Student 2:
Student 3:
Student 4:
Student 5:
Student 6:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Extras

Swimming Pools - There is a swimming pool outside and on the first floor. Availible to all students.

Coffee Ring - In the 3rd Floor there is an area where students can drink coffee. Upper School students only.

Gyms - There is a gym on every floor. Play basketball, jumprope, or have regular gym class. Availible to all students.

Food Court - Floor 2. Where students can eat lunches. All school lunches are free. Availible to all students.

Kid Ring - On the 1st Floor there's an area for the little ones to play. Availible to Lower School students under 3rd grade only.

Excercise Center - On the 2nd Floor, but only open to University Students who want to work out.

Playground - Outside for kids to play. Only open to Lower School during the school day. Acts as a normal park anytime else.

The Oasis - A hangout for all students.

Teacher's Lounge - A place for teachers to relax.

-----------------------------------------------------

Schedules

Classes begin at 7:45
The building opens at 7:00
Until 7:45 students may go to any of the extra places or eat breakfast
The school building is closed on weekends and holidays except to teachers.

Period 1 - Homeroom for All - 7:45 to 8:30
Period 2 - 8:30 to 9:30
Period 3 - 9:30 to 10:30
Period 4 (Free Period Lower School) 10:30 to 11:45
Period 5 - 11:45 to 12:15
Lunch - 12:15 to 1:10
Period 6 (Free Period Upper School and Univ) 1:15 to 2:00
Period 7 - 2:00 to 3:00

-----------------------------------------------------

Here are the forms for Students

Username:
Student's Full Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: IMG format please, unless the picture is really big.
Personality/Bio:
Group/Grade:
Race:
Crush:
Dorm:
Other:

-----------------------------------------------

Forms for Teachers

Username:
Teacher's Full Name:
How to be Addressed:
Appearance:
Personality/Bio:
Subject: be imaginative!
Group/Grade Teaching:
Other:

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-30-2009 at 08:24 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:57 PM

The link to the OOC and Profile Post is
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764949281

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-20-2009 at 11:55 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 10:57 PM

There is no one on either list.

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 06-12-2009 at 11:17 PM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 PM

We're open!

hauntu4ever
devourerer of souls

Old 07-21-2009, 01:34 AM

((your OOC thread link is a link to the forums homepage. figured i should tell you :D))

Last edited by hauntu4ever; 07-21-2009 at 01:39 AM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2009, 10:52 AM

((Please fix that so my five characters and I can join! ^_^ And I can keep track of five because I've done up to twenty before. I hope you don't mind that it will be one college student and four children....))

Last edited by HikariKuro; 07-28-2009 at 10:55 AM..

Lu-Lu
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Lu-Lu Send a message via MSN to Lu-Lu

Old 08-05-2009, 04:59 AM

Twenty's a bit much don't you think??

But yes, please fix the profile thread so that I may have my two students. =3

harlequin haley!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to harlequin haley! Send a message via Yahoo to harlequin haley!

Old 08-05-2009, 11:13 AM

-nods- I'd love to join but your link is directing us to the wrong place, though I'm sure you know.

xMisha x3x
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to xMisha x3x Send a message via MSN to xMisha x3x Send a message via Yahoo to xMisha x3x

Old 08-05-2009, 10:44 PM

ooc://
*waits for a proper link*

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2009, 12:09 AM

((Slowly starts to grow older and older before long she is bones then she is dust.... She is dead and there STILL is no proper link! XD))

hauntu4ever
devourerer of souls

Old 08-09-2009, 02:35 AM

((for all the joinees: I just searched and found it. if this doesn't work, go to the OOC topics forum and search "heartless profiles ooc".))

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 02:33 AM

((Thanks but she's not even bloody on anymore! ARGH! I spent hours finding those pictures!))

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 PM

Sorry! I've been away! I'll fix it!

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764949281

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 08-21-2009 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: double post

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:38 PM

((Since I didn't get a PM I guess I'll start. I DO like to use a lot of pictures in my RP, but THIS one is the most that I've ever done. Usually I only have one or two. I find that its easier and less boring to describe things that way. Like how a home looks or what a character is hold/wearing. I don't do it that often or this much....))

Chiyoko and her children, Phoenix, Rayne, Conri, and Diantha were busy decorating their dorm suite. Chi smiled, this place was wonderful. You could decorate however you please and live hear year round.

Four year old Rayne and eight year old Diantha were going to share a room. The walls to their room were painted plum and they had ice blue butterflies and swirls here and there. Dian's bedding was a dark crimson with pale pink cherry blossoms. Sprinkle's bedding was aqua with orange koi fish. Their drapes were very a wispy ice blue.

Six year old Phoenix and six year old Conri were going to share a room. The walls to their room were midnight blue with small metallic red flames painted in a tribal style. Phoe's bedding was red with metallic purple tribal stars. Howl's bedding was hunter green with gray Celtic moons. Their drapes were avery wispy crimson.

Chiyoko's room was the largest. She had it all to herself.... Most times anyway. It was a dark midnight blue with tiny silver and gold stars. Instead of a white ceiling was also dark midnight blue with tiny silver and gold stars. The center of the ceiling had a Celtic moon and sun. The moon was silver and the sun was gold.

Her bed frame was four-poster made with black wrought iron. There were silver and gold fabrics draped here and there around her bed. Her bedding was just plan midnight blue. Her drapes were a very wispy dark midnight blue.

The kitchen had white walls and dark cherry wood cabinets. It was perfect for anything from entertaining a large group of people to cooking a family meal with the children.

The living room was painted red and it had a very old world feel to it. It was comfortable, yet classy. It was very warm and inviting.

The dinning room was connected to the kitchen so it was also painted white and it had dark oak furniture. It was perfect for a family of five.... Or six when Edmund would come to visit.

Chi's master bathroom was painted and decorated the same way as her bedroom. It had a claw-foot tub, a large vanity with an elegant sink, and a gray stone floor.

The rest of the floors in the suite were a oak. All in all it was a very beautiful and elegant suite. And it was their home for the past year more or less. It was going to be their home for the next three years as well.....

Chi sighed. She flopped down with a book and began to read. The children were put down for a nap. Even Dian, the oldest, was exhausted from the long hike they had gone on this earlier morning. She looked out the window and smiled at the medium sized Japanese garden the she built with Edmund and the children. There was even a small rock garden with a couple of bonsai and a small koi pond filled with colorful fish. Edmund had pulled a few strings for her so she could do this. He was such a dear man....

Last edited by HikariKuro; 08-24-2009 at 06:48 AM..

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 05:43 PM

(lol)

Alex woke up in his dorm. It was the first day of school, finally. Alex rose out of bed. He was wearing nothing but his favorite green pajama pants, but after taking a twenty minute shower, he put on his new outfit - a brown jacket, brown pants and a white shirt -- an outfit with Alex written all over it. He then grabbed his bag with all his supplies and went out into the grounds heading to his new life.

Meanwhile, Alice-Lily woke up in her house. She was so excited that she was here and not at her old school, and she loved being the Gamma House leader. She bathed quickly and brushed her short hair. She wasn't really in a hurry to head to class though -- she was actually early. She opened the curtains in the house living room and looked out. A few students were actually heading to class. Alice-Lily finally grabbed her things and went out into the grounds herself.

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-22-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-22-2009, 05:58 PM

Lilium walked up to the gates of the school, wishing to be accepted here was useless, but at least it was a fresh start. Her dark ways of dressing were sre tobe a put off to most people but she couldn't help that, that was what she liked. She took a deep breath and heaved her suitcase, she began to walk calmly in hoping that no one noticed the new transfer student. Hopefully she could find someone to direct her around quickly.

She bit her lip nervously and looked around and the people milling around, someone bumped into her and caused her to fall. Great now her skirt was torn, she could sew it later, when she settled in.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 06:19 PM

Alex was walking casually. His backpack was slung behind one shoulder and he had his hands in his pockets. He was looking down at his feet and wasn't paying much attention to where he was going. Suddenly, he felt someone hit him and he was pushed back slightly. He ran into someone. He looked up in shock and noticed a girl on the ground in front of him. "Aw, man," he said. "I'm sorry, miss." He extended a hand to help the girl up. The girl's skirt was ripped and Alex felt bad. But it wasn't a big rip, thank goodness. Alex felt his face get warm as he waited to see what the girl would do.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 PM

Lilium looked up at the boy who she'd bumped into. She took his hnd silently and brushed herself off before picking up her suitcase. "T-thank you." she whispered almost quietly. She looked up at him with her big expressive eyes, conveying her frantically lost feeling before straying off to look around at the other people around.

It would be impossible to find her dorm room and get settled in, in all this. She looked back at the boy infront of her.

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 06:28 PM

"Let me see if I can fix that tear," Alex said. He lifted his hand in the air, waving it around in small circles. He was chanting something in a very low whisper, and slowly, the tear fixed itself. "That should hold out, but it can tear a lot easier, so be careful." Alex nodded to the girl with an emotionless look on his face. "Sorry, again for bumping into you, I really should have been watching where I was going." He stuck his hands back in his pockets.

Last edited by EmotionalNerd; 08-22-2009 at 06:31 PM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 06:32 PM

Edmund was approaching Chiyoko's suite, which was more like a medium sized gray stone home. He looked up at the balcony that was right outside her room and saw all the beautiful flowers she had planted there. He had been so proud of her and how wonderfully she decorated it.

He knocked on the door. Chi got up and smiled. Edmund was right on time.... She straightened out her sun dress and answered the door with a dazzling smile.

"Hello Edmund!"

"Hello Chi."

Soon the pitter patter of little feet came thundering towards the door. The children launched themselves at Edmund's wast and legs screaming "Daddy!"

Why is it that the children see Edmund as their father? Its because he's been helping Chi raise them for the past two years.... It was only natural for them to assume that he was their new father since he was the only adult male in their lives.

Chi took it all with stride. She didn't mind that she was the mother and he was the father in the children's eyes. It just made her a bit sad because she knew that Edmund would never see her that way.... To him she was just a silly little girl who was trying to save the world.

Chi was wrong..... Edmund was madly in love with her. She was kind, loving, motherly, beautiful.... But he thought that she saw him as a kindly uncle or big brother. It almost pained him for the children to call him father and her mother. There were many nights were he would lie awake and day dream. What would it be like if Chi loved him back? Would they marry? Would they have children of their own? She was already a wonderful mother..... And they technically already had four children. But he always dreamed that they would have a very large family of their own one day.....

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 06:35 PM

Anarith blinked.... And rubbed her eyes. Did she just see that? She blinked again, and refocused on the boy, her face looking even more distressed than it had before he'd bumped into her.

"T-thank you." she stammered out quietly, hoping that maybe she was just hallucinating. There was no such thing as magic. Was there? She lived in a very practical world and had wanted to continue living like that, but it looked like she'd been thrust into someplace that she had no idea about.

She read Tarot Cards and that was as far as her "magic" went. When she'd been picked for the scholarship she'd done research on the school, but there was never any magical mention. How could she get along with magical beings and such when she herself was human, and did not study such things. The only thing that had been delivered to her house was her acceptance letter and her dorm room. Magic was never mentioned, EVER.....

EmotionalNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2009, 06:38 PM

Alex sighed. "Well, I'll see you around. My name's Alex." He took her hand and kissed it mindlessly before walking off. His first class was Theatre. Alex loved to act. He looked at his schedule and then headed to the auditorium. Alice-Lily was already in the auditorium. She was taking Theatre as well, except she was going to be in the back. She wasn't taking normal Theatre, she was taking Technical Theatre. She always loved being a stage hands because she couldn't act to save her life.