Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-27-2009, 11:29 PM

Alice laughed a bit."Well my dad woke me up with his loud car so I decided to start my day and try to relaxe a bit.I guess I'm taking you advice."Alice said.She smiled.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2009, 12:04 AM

"Oh well thats cool, people don' usually take my advice. Yeah my mom just kicked me out for someodd reason. I don't know but she will forget all about it by tomorrow."

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-28-2009, 01:36 AM

Kilik, smiled, and started walking towards the place where Rosi was pulling him. In his mind, he sighed contently. Finally, someone to talk to in this place, he thought. Walking down the streets, he enjoyed every fresh, crisp breeze that blew past them. The sky was turning a light shade of purple and blue, as the evening sets in.

"Such a nice night, isn't it?" Kilik asked Rosi.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-28-2009, 02:30 AM

"Um well..."Alice said.She looked back at the house then turned around and looked abck at Troy."Um well you could stay at my house until my Dad gets home if that would help."She said.Alice looked down at the ground waiting for Troy to reply.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2009, 07:59 AM

Rosi smiled, at least someone was welcomeing her to the neighborhood.

"Oh yea, it's so beautiful out here. I can actually see the stars."

She could see her house coming into veiw, she paused and pointed at it.

"That's me, I'll be right back I just need to run in real quick."

With that she reluctantly removed her arm fro Kilik's and ran in her house and up her stairs. She found a black jacket and threw it on while rushing down the stairs. In a moment she was back to where Kilik was.

"So, where is there to go around here besides the park?"

She asked wanting to enjoy actually being able to see stars. For a subdivision it was pretty far away from any major lights that would take away from the beauty.

-----------------------------------

Troy laughed at her ackwardness.

"I really don't want to get your dad mad at you, and like I said she will be ok. But if you want I will keep you company untill you get tired or whatever. I just don't want your dad mad."

He had a bad experience with a friends dad before and it got ugly. He ended up with charges. But his friend was safe and so was her mom. So he would never regret it.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-28-2009, 08:03 PM

Alice smiled."Alright that's fine.Um are you hungry because I could make you somethin gif you want.My dad wouldnt know if I did that.I just have to wash the dishes.Come on."Alice said.She turned around and walked back up the stairs to her trailer.Alice grabbed her guitar and opened the door.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM

Kilik smiled as she came back out. "Yeah. One of the better things here - the sky is so clear and unpolluted." He made a face as he recalled the smoggy nights back in L.A. Every night, it was so difficult to breathe clearly without chocking on some foul gas. It was one of the things he didn't miss about his old home.

"So, where is there to go around here besides the park?" Rosi asked, pulling Kilik back to the present.
"Uhmm...well...there's an outdoor mall next to where I work at. I haven't been there yet, but I heard it's a pretty cool place to hang out. Lots of restraunts, and stores to go..shopping at, haha." Kilik smiled, rubbing the back of his head. "If you want, I can take you there tomorrow."

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2009, 10:13 PM

Troy's stomach growled angrily. He looked down at it.

"Yeah that sounds good."

He said following her up the stairs. Once inside he looked around, soaking in his enviroment.

-------------------------

Rosi smiled, hoping that making plans for tomorrow didn't mean they were done hanging out tonight.

"That sounds lovely, I would be delighted to go!"

She said excitedly,

"Now, what is there that we can do tonight, unless you have to go home."

She looked up at him a little sadly, thinking that when he went home she would just find out that he was just being polite or something.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 PM

Alice walked inot the kitchen and looked around then back over to Troy.
"Um what would you like?I can make you pancakes or eggs if you want."She said.
She looked around the house and sighed.She was kinda emabrassed by bringing him.
She really never brought anyone to her house since she didnt want anyone to see her dad.
The house wasent that dirt,just a few things here and there.She laughed to herself then looked back at Troy.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-29-2009, 11:33 PM

Kilik looked at her, smiling. That sad faced made him ached a bit. So he offered her his arm again.

"Sounds like a deal. I'll pick you up around...5:30pm tomorrow? And as for right now...I got some time left. How about we go to my place? I have a passion for motorcycles...I can show you what I've been working on...er...if you're interested...I mean, we can do something else if you don't like motorcycles...or something..."

Kilik looked around, feeling akward. He had know idea what girls liked.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 01:26 AM

Troy smiled reassuringly,

"I'm sure whatever you make will be better than what I cook for myself. "

He smiled and sat down at a chair in the kitchen.

-----------------------------

Rosi laughed a little at his ackwardness, it was kind of cute.

"I've never seen a motorcyle up close before. I would feel honored to see your work in progress."

She wrapped her arm tightly around his, feeling more comfortable now with her jacket on. She was looking forward to seeing his workshop.

[Sorry, I'm a bit distracted and blocked.]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-30-2009, 01:55 AM

"Alright.I'll make you some pancakes.I've been craving them myself actually."Alice laughed a bit.
She quickly started to set up.She poured the batter onto the pan and walked over to the cupboard and grabbed two plates,forks and knifes.She set them down at the table and walked back over to the stove.She quickly finished cooking the pancakes and brought a dozen over to the table.She set the syrup on the table and sat across the table."Alright and eat up."She said.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-30-2009, 02:19 AM

Kilik made sure the gap between them were closed. He was always a gentleman - and her warmth and comfort were first priority.

"Alrighty then...my house is this way..." He gently lead her down the street, heading for his house.

After awhile, they were in front of his lawn. "Wait here," he told her.

He quickly ran inside, and opened up the garage. Coming out from the doorway to the garage, he head to the back of the garage for his. Gently, he rolled it out to the front. In the moonlight, his black Suzuki GSX1300r gleamed in the dull moonlight.

"Well...here it is..!" He said, half dramatically. Again, impressing girls is not his specialty. But he gave her a smile, and waved his hands around.
"If you don't mind, this is what we'll be riding when we go to the movies...I uh...don't have a car, so. Oh, and, I can get a spare helmet and jacket for you at my work, so..."

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 02:58 AM

Troy watched her make pancakes after pancake, wide eyed in amazement, was he supposed to eat all of these by himself?

"Wow, how much do you think I eat? You gonna be shareing any of thee with me?"

He asked wiah a laugh. He quickly began piling pancakes into his mouth one by one. He then realized that he looked like a pig. He slowed down and looked up bashedly, his face turning a bit red.

-----------------------

Rosi had a chill run through her spine when he closed the distance between the two. She nodded her head when he told her that they were on the way to his house. He told her to wait and she stood there alone for a few moments taking in the environment, she was wondering if he was beginning to like her. Her brain was swimming, thinking of going to the mall with him. Then he rolled out his bike.

Her jaw dropped, it was beautiful. She had seen motorcyles in magazines and on TV but it was so much better up close and personal. He announced the bike, and waved his arms around dramatically, she laughed out loud. It was so cute. He asked her about riding it to the movies, she was delighted at the idea of riding that work of art, then she remembered that they were supposed to be going to the mall, not the movies and she laughed.

"So, is that your way of asking me to the movies? I thought we were going to the mall? It's fine, I love a good movie, but yeah. And I would really love riding on that."

She pointed to the bike still laughing, he had gotten so ahead of himself he didn't remember their plans. She always thought ackward guys were so cute. She didn't know why, but she did.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 AM

"Wait, wh-" Kilik caught himself just in time. Stupid, he thought, so stupid for forgetting the plans for tomorrow. And it had only been ten minutes since he asked her!

Kilik smiled shyly. "Haha...sorry...I'm so clueless sometimes. Plus, it's been awhile since I've talked to anybody, so...it's kinda hard for me." He laughed. "But yes, if you want, I could take you to the movies also." He petted the seat on his bike.

"So...like I said before...would you like me to pick you up around 5:30pm...?" He ruffled his hair a bit, trying to clear his mind. A lot had happened today. He finally finished his bike, he had earned a raise at work, and he met this really beautiful girl. Kilik hoped he can maintain a good relationship with her - the thought of being alone again sounded so boring and dull to him.

Even though he had his bike with him, it's a bit hard to open up feelings to an inanimated object.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 03:16 AM

Rosi giggled at him and smiled. She looked up at the sky. She took her cellphone out of her pocket and looked at the time. It was 10:23pm and she was supposed to be home at ten thirty.

"Oh goodness, I have to be home in like seven minutes. So we got like five minutes left to talk. But yeah, 5:30 is fine for tomorrow."

She smiled and walked a little closer to him so she could see his face. The bike was so magnificant. She sighed quietly looking at it.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-30-2009, 03:21 AM

Alice blushed and grabbed a few pancakes.
"Its alright.I'm going to eat some with you."She said
Alice grabbed the syrup and poured some on the pancakes.
She laughed a bit when she s=watched Troy eat but she looked back at her pancakes and started to eat.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-30-2009, 03:37 AM

Kilik's face lit up as he saw her reaction to his bike. He had worked so hard on it - applying a new coat, fixing it's engine, installing a new exhaust pipe...he was glad to see someone admiring it. And it made it even better that Rosi was admiring it.

He laughed lightly, gently brushing his hand against hers. "C'mon. I'll take you home."

This day was so perfect.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 07:44 AM

Troy laughed and looked at her.

"Good, kinda makin' me feel like a fat kid over here."

He patted his stomach grateful to have somthing aside from macaroni in it for once.

"So, what is your dad's major malfunction?"

He asked wondering as to why she was so worried about him coming home. He knew why he would want her to meet his mom but that was a whole other story.

----------------------------

Rosi turned her hand a bit when his brushed hers, sort of telling him that if he wanted to hold it he could. She smiled.

"Well thank you. Your such a gentleman."

She was sincere in saying this, and it was odd. Because she didn't think any guys her age could be gentlemen, at least thats what her dad led her to believe. Remembering her father she had to ask,

"Hey, if were going out as friends theres no problem, but if it's a date you uh- have to meet my parents. My dad mostly."

She blushed at asking if they were going on a date because if the answer was no she would feel silly, assuming things like that.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-30-2009, 02:56 PM

Kilik blinked.
"Oh, right. Yeah, sure, I'll be happy to meet with them. Uhh..should I like...dress up..to..impress your dad..?" Kilik rambled out.
ince he doesn't live with his parents anymore, it was pretty hard for him to talk to people who were a lot older than him. Let alone talking to other parents.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2009, 08:24 PM

Rosi smiled.

"Just be yourself, thats the best person you can be."

It was true, her dad was good at telling fakes, and he didn't like them. They were at her house now and she had to go in. She quickly gave Kilik a tight hug and turned to go in her house. She turned back again.

"See to tomorrow at five thirty, don't be late. Bye"

She waved and walked back up to her door and turned around, waving goodbye again before going into her house. He hadn't said it out loud but they were ging out on a date. She had never been on a date before.

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 09-30-2009 at 08:27 PM..

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-30-2009, 09:06 PM

Alice looked over at Troy and frowned.
"It's nothing.Don't worry about it."She said.
Alice quickly finished her pancakes and stood up.She grabbed her dish and went over to the sink and started to clean the dishes.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 PM

Kilik watched her walk inside her house. He watched her as she opened the door, and shut it. He seemed a bit dazed by the whole night. But then the wind blew, and he blinked once, twice, and he was back in reality again.

He grinned at himself. Inside, he was cheering. He slowly began turning aorund, and talk back to his house. As he got home, he went to take another shower, clearing his thoughts, and went to bed.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2009, 01:15 AM

Troy blinked and finished his pancakes and replied.

"Ok then, I won't ask anymore."

No matter how hard he tried she wouldn't help him get to know her, the sun was coming up now. If she wouldn't talk to him he would just go home and not try again.

-----------------------------

Rosi twirled in a circle as she shut her front door, she ran into the living room where her parents were wathcing a movie before bed.

"Hey mom, hey dad I have a date tomorrow at five thirty, he already agreed to meet you and you said that as long as you approved I could go on a date please please say yes!"

She said all in one breath before they could object. Her mothers face lit up at the thought of helping her daughter get ready for a first date. They both looked at her father.

"Ok, but if I don't like him deals off1 And thats final."

Rosi squealed and attacked her dad with a giant hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you, you will love him I promise I really do!"

Rosi laughed and ran upstairs befre he could change his mind, she showered and went to bed.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-01-2009, 01:45 AM

Alice walked over to the table and looked at his plate.She soghed and looked at Troy.
"Alright I'm not trying to be mean.I just dont like talking about.Its one of those things that hurt you when you think about."She said.Alice grabbed his plate and walked back over to the sink and washed it off.She looked around the kitchen and sighed.Everything was clean and the remaning pancakes where in the fridge."Great.All cleaned up."She said.