I'm so sentimental

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-09-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Haven’t heard of those, star

SZP, that is a really long series, right? I feel like I’ve heard of it. I think I have one of the books, like the 3rd, that I picked up cheap at a thrift store. If I’m thinking of the right series. Haven’t read any of them yet.
Yup right like 15 books O.O It's so daunting, but now that I love it so much I'm super excited

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-09-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Omg, I love Mercy Thompson! I own so many of Patricia Briggs’ books!! if you like the Mercy books, like me, then I bet you’ll like these too :) Those books were my favorite before this series.
Oh god no spoilers!! <3 i only just discovered the first book this past summer. I'm on... ice kissed? or.. something like that. It's on my kitchen table just borrowed from the library. i'm in love with the series. I wait impatiently for the next book to come in xD and than finish it in a couple days.

So many books being suggested thanks everyone <3 xD I'm constantly running out of books to read cause i read to fast some days.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-09-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Yup right like 15 books O.O It's so daunting, but now that I love it so much I'm super excited
Yeah! So many, and big. I am glad to hear someone really likes them. I can't wait to have my own home with a big library to keep all my books, because I have to refrain from getting too many books what with moving around so much and then most of my books get left back home in storage. :( I don't have any of my books with my most recent move And there are no used book stores here!! So saddening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Oh god no spoilers!! <3 i only just discovered the first book this past summer. I'm on... ice kissed? or.. something like that. It's on my kitchen table just borrowed from the library. i'm in love with the series. I wait impatiently for the next book to come in xD and than finish it in a couple days.

So many books being suggested thanks everyone <3 xD I'm constantly running out of books to read cause i read to fast some days.
I won't spoil anything! I need to read those books again. I think I've read up to the 6th or 7th, and then I'm missing a book, but I own the next two after that xP I need to buy that one I'm missing and finish reading them. She also has an Alpha and Omega series that is based in the same world with some familiar characters. I own a few of them but haven't read them yet. My mom read the first 2 and says they are good.

Yes! Yes! Please read the Green Rider series. It is fantastic!! The first one can be a little dense in the beginning, but it just gets better and better. I bought the first two books at a used book store for a dollar each because I liked the cover art and they sounded interesting enough. But then I always had other books that sounded more interesting, and with moving they just stayed at my parents and didn't come with me But then I graduated uni and moved back home and all my books I would usually read were packed and I picked up the first one that I had on the bookshelf because I felt like reading something. So glad I did! Ended up being amazing and I read through the books so fast and had to very impatiently wait for the next books to come What I like about them is that they're really big books, too, so they last you just a bit longer. While I love ther Mercy books, they are much shorter in length, so you go through them so fast :(

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I'm so sentimental
Hummy was here! :D

I might have to look up E-books for those. They sound good, but I don't have a lot of time to read. >.<

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-10-2017, 12:57 AM

I haven't sat down and properly read a book in a while now...
I should read one now, since I am at home sick, but I am just too sleepy and too tired to. e.e

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-10-2017, 12:57 AM

hey guys! how are we doing today?

Ava, you look great!

Kory

Old 12-10-2017, 01:01 AM

Hi BSW. :)
Thanks c: You look good too!

I am doing okay, I'm sick right now so I've been sitting at home, doing nothing all day...

What are you up to?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-10-2017, 01:09 AM

Which books, Neph?

I have a kindle, but I always forget about ebooks. lol I really prefer having the real thing, so whenever it's books I really like, I will usually buy the real ones. That's why I love used book stores or thrift stores, because I can get real books for cheap.

Hey, BSW
Doing lovely. The weather here is fantastic, so I'm in high spirits. How about yourself?

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-10-2017, 01:19 AM

@suona much better than last week. thanks! and im going to try to do another painting this week.

@ava i hope you take care of yourself. get plenty of rest and drink plenty of liquids.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 01:51 AM

I'm probably going to have to pick up green rider sooner than i thought. I took a day today and read two entire books and just relaxed before I have to get into wrapping crazy amounts of presents. and by that I mean also crafting them.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-10-2017, 02:12 AM

lol, i am almost finished. i just have some amethyst soap to diy. im going to make it tomorrow probably.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-10-2017, 03:02 AM

@ BSW - Sounds lovely! Will you be streaming it?

@ Shadami - How lovely! If you end up getting it and reading them, you should let me know :)

Sounds like fun! What gifts are you making?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 03:37 AM

not sure yet to be honest. xD maybe crochet something. try my hand at some sports logos for the sports fans in the family.

Kory

Old 12-10-2017, 03:56 AM

Thanks, BSW
I am feeling a little better now... :)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 03:57 AM

i don't know about the soap, but BSW made some super adorable pokemon night masks!

Kory

Old 12-10-2017, 04:04 AM

Soap is cool!
I didn't know that one can make soap. :o

I know my mom and I have been considering making our own deodorant, since my mom is looking for a deodorant that is natural, without baking soda that doesn't make her armpits dark...
I don't know what will help her, as we've tried tons of different deodorants and every one has a weird side effect.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM

@suona - yeah im going to stream it! probably in a few hours. maybe around noon here.

the soap im hoping to get to look something like this:

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i don't know about the soap, but BSW made some super adorable pokemon night masks!
awww thank you! <3

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 08:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
Soap is cool!
I didn't know that one can make soap. :o

I know my mom and I have been considering making our own deodorant, since my mom is looking for a deodorant that is natural, without baking soda that doesn't make her armpits dark...
I don't know what will help her, as we've tried tons of different deodorants and every one has a weird side effect.
there are soap making kits out there (i bought one) and you just melt it down and reform it. im not really doing things like working with lye or anything.

i have no idea about deodorants.... i have never looked into that.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-10-2017 at 01:37 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 03:50 PM

You're welcome BSW :D

Kory

Old 12-10-2017, 05:25 PM

Ohh, that's cool, BSW! :D
Those soaps look beautiful.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-10-2017, 07:16 PM

@ BSW - Oh lovely! If I recall, then I shall have to watch it :)

That soap is gorgeous! o 3o
You'll have to share with us when they're done. I hope they turn out as beautiful. Those will be awesome gifts.

@ Shadami - Oh wow! That sounds like so much work. I wish you the best of luck with it. What exactly would you be crocheting?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Hummy was here! :D

I might have to look up E-books for those. They sound good, but I don't have a lot of time to read. >.<

Just like a bad penny

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-10-2017, 09:01 PM

'happy hum' fixed my issue, good owl Browser clear haha.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-10-2017, 09:59 PM

How is everyones weekend going?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-10-2017, 10:49 PM

Mines sleepy, but tis going okay. josh just took out a bunch of garbage so I'm hoping he'll do another run when he gets home 'crosses fingers' and yourself Suona?