Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-30-2016, 08:57 PM

Enzo knew he wasn't really a part of the crew. He was a temporary hire along for the ride, so he had no input to add. He watched the others as they seemed to discuss things between themselves. Some held the opinion that they needed to lay low for a while and others said that they would follow their captains orders without question. Enzo sat in his position quietly taking it all in. His gaze finally made it to Shal who was surprisingly quiet and the other crew members seemed to notice as well but none of them said anything to make him break that silence.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-08-2016, 01:37 AM

( sorry. Been busy with classes)

Tela sincerely understood that some of her crew wanted to lay low and others wanted to help her. " I am glad that you all want to do what you feel is right for you. I don't hold anything against anyone and we will get through this. " She said and felt stronger than she had the last time she had encouraged her crew. " What is happening me ? Am I supposed to be a Jedi ? Or is there more than seeing what those holocrons have?"She said feeling unsure of herself and sensed Enzo was in the darkness while she was leaning toward the light.