Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 05:40 PM

"They bite...be careful not everything is what it seems here. Oh look at the time! We have to go now."

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2007, 11:24 PM

"wut?" Said rasen as he reached for one of the fluffy pandas. Suddenly one of them jumped and bit his hands and almost instantly Rasen recoiled. "Owwww!" Rasen grabbed his staff and hit the panda square in the head. Good ridance! the pandas fled from the scene. "Time?, why do we need time?"

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 02:07 AM

Oh I wanna pet the pandas='[

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2007, 05:34 PM

"There is a time where Limbo is cleaned of all visitors..and that's no fun. We gotta go!" Xena urged. Then she disappeared.

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 PM

[[nooo! The rp is dying!]]

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2007, 06:47 PM

((POOP!))

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 11-19-2007, 09:27 PM

((Oh god. Oh, god...please, please, PLEASE tell me I can still join, because...when I saw this, I laughed so hard I CRIED. I have a character who would be...PERFECT. Absolutely PERFECT...in the most hilarious way. XD))

Username: Fullmetal Phantom
Character Name: Kelain Anderssen
Character Class: Rogue
Character Race: Elf
Brief Bio: Kelain has been a military brat since the moment he became able to walk. Yet, despite his harshly disciplined upbringing, somehow, somewhere, he developed a passion for MMORPGs. Now he is 21, and actually in the military himself. One of the things he learned through his training is that there are multiple legal paths to victory in ANYTHING...and because of this, he has absolutely NO morals when it comes to gaming. He always exploits hormonal teenage boys (he knows they make up the largest chunk of the gullible MMO player population) by making his characters female, and...weell, you'll just have to see. XD Fair warning - He seems to have more than his share of "blonde moments."
Appearance: Before the change: 6'1", short platinum blonde hair with a slight wave to it. Steel blue eyes, and a somewhat muscular build. Usually wore very casual clothes; frequently seen in a tank top, jeans, and boots.
After the change: 5'7", waist-length black hair with blue-black higlights. Deep violet eyes with some blue sprinkled in, slim yet muscular build with wide hips and large chest. Wears silver decorative armor with black trim which wraps around the breasts and leaves a large opening to show the midriff with a silver armored skirt (oh, so practical in the real world...XD), black and sliver knee-high stiletto boots, four silver bracelets on each wrist, and a silver and sapphire pendant on a 24-inch silver chain.

((And just for the sake of fitting into the story...should I say he was in a training exercise and got knocked out when everything hit?))

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2007, 05:04 PM

Xena turned round and saw another girl. Rogue. And seemingly and elf. Xena walked up to the girl. "I've seen you before. You were new then." Xena said without wasting time with a hello.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 11-21-2007, 07:22 PM

Kelain looked up in shock. "Hey, I think I remember you...I saw you every now and then, my first couple days..." he said, then suddenly froze.

'Wait a second...what? This is a character from a game I play...am I dreaming? And what's up with my voice?' He raised a hand to rub his eyes, when he noticed the feeling of some small metallic objects touching "his" face.

'Bracelets...I don't remember putting those on...aw, crap...' "He" hesitated for a moment and looked down at "his" body. Sure enough, there it was, the skimpy armor he had chosen with two purposes in mind.

He -- or rather, she looked up at Xena once more. "Please...for the love of all things good...tell me I'm still unconscious...and this is a dream..."

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2007, 05:05 PM

Xena laughed. "I wish it were a dream. You don't remember do you? Well the cloud passed and it changed us. And we are the only ones who understand it thanks to me."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2007, 08:07 AM

Kelain looked down, terribly shocked by "her" new appearance. "Aw crap...I kinda got knocked out there..." she said, feeling a draft rush over her exposed midriff. She rushed to cover herself with her arms to the best of her ability, turning a deep shade of red.

"Don't look at me!"

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2007, 01:36 PM

Xena kept a straight face. "We're both girls."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-04-2007, 09:52 PM

Kelain laughed nervously, moving her right hand to the back of her neck. 'She didn't see me before...I hope...'

"Yeah, yeah...both girls...lets go with that!" she exclaimed, still shaking with nervous laughter. Suddenly, she spotted her wallet on the ground, displaying the ID of her true self. Turning a deep red, she snatched it up and hid the card, and began searching for a pocket of any kind in her armor.

"I never realized just how impractical this armor would be in real life..."

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2007, 09:30 AM

"Are you bi? Just a question. You'll never be a boy again." Xena smiled. "I can control the elements now! But it really hurt turning into a elemental being." Xena smiled again.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-10-2007, 07:32 AM

"I take it I didn'tmake a very convincing girl?" Kelain laughed, blushing slightly at the sexual orientation question.

"And to be honest...I wouldn't know what I am. I've never had female hormones before! I know I used to be straight, but...aw, crap, I don't know!" Her hand slammed against her forehead in frustration.

"I was training, and got knocked out through the change, but...I'd imagine this would have been painful if I'd been awake to feel it. I just hope I have the magic skills I trained so hard on...there's GOTTA be a good side to this!"