Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-18-2012, 05:03 AM

In Feudal Japan, Demon Slayer Family's Were a Common Sight. After the Meiji Resortation, When many Family's and Clan's were Annilated, 3 Remained. These Three Family's have Integrated With Humanity, and Make it Their sole duty to protect them, while Altogether staying Incognito. Even Though they have merged with Humanity on Different occasion's, the Blood still remain's strong. The Three Family's are the fallowing :

The Shimizu. They are a Family of Blacksmith's, and Merchent's. While skillful in their Craft, their Weaponery Surpasse's Other's, due to the Fact they were Once used To Slay demon's. Most Artifact's Crafted By the Shimizu Hold Protective Charm's, or powerful Ability's. Though many of Their Best Craft may be lost, they still Retain the Right to be called a Demon Slayer Family.

The Yamamori. A Family of Priest's, Shrine-Maiden's, and Holy men. They preform Sacred Ritual's that have long been Taboo'd, or forgotten , and Thus have not Lost their Connection to the spiritual world. While The Shimizu may be abled to Craft Specific weaponery, and Apparel to defend against Demon's, the Yamamori's Spell's can Easily Banish Demon's to the Next world, and protect against Mischieft maker's.l

The Okayama. Traveler's, Explorer's, and Survivalist's. While not Many remember their Past as Demon's slayer's, many have segregated from the family's, They Remain the Strongest of the Demon Slayer's. Their blood Instictivly Make's Them Xenophobic, Yet their inert Ability's as Huntsmen Make them strong. Their Ability's, however, are not as a Flashy as the Rest, and are mainly used in Slaying Demon's. They Can Increase the potentcey of their Weapon's and armor by 10x, Making normal object's weapon's of legend. while they Generally don't stick together, they have united together under one Banner during Great Crisis.

The Demon's of Old, while having diminished greatly, Still remain strong, and harbor Deep Resentment to the family's. They make it their personal mission to Track down, and Eradicate Demon slayer's, Preferbly Before they realize who they are.

But enough History. The die have been cast, and fate hang's in the balance. The Show is about to begin.

Rule's

1. P.m Profile's, with the Name of the Family's You want to join. If your a Demon, Put 'Oni'. If accepted, post them yourself's
2. You can Have 'A' special ability, beside's the one Listed, but Don't go over-board, like a Hybrid from two family's sort of thing. Same With the demon's.
3. Don't post once, and leave. That ruin's alot of rp's. If your gonna be away, let me know, and we will make arrangement's to keep it going, while not getting far ahead.

Profile's.

Demon Slayer

Name : (end's with the Name of the Family)
Image : (Anime Preferbly)
Weapon's : (Up too 2)
Ability's : (One)
Bio : (3 sentence's, at the least)
Other :

Demon

Name :
image : (Demon and Human)
Weapon's : (up too 2)
Ability's : (two)
Bio : (3 Sentence's, at the least)
other :

Here's My guy

Name : Youkai Okayama
Image :
Weapon's : A Hand-made Bow, and 8 inch Survival knife
Ability's : He Can Sense a Demon In hiding, Threw what he call's 'Pinging', In which he send's out a light pulse. If the pulse reach's a demon, a sound will Emite, and lead him to it.
Bio : Youkai is, Unlike his predessor's, a Average school-boy, living life out in the open. He has a Small Gang of Friend's, and is Exceptionally bright. Youkai Does not know what, or who, he is, but he has noticed that once in awhile, Strange occurense's happen.

He get's these 'ringing noise's in his head, and they don't stop until he leave's. He think's nothing of it, however. Used to Farm-life, and Great With a bow, He has the Thinking of a Hunter, yet so rarly show's it.
Other : His Bow is of Shimizu make, and is a gift passed down in his family.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2012, 02:42 AM

Name :Zyn Yamamori
Image :
Weapon's : Fan with razor edge, wood staff with white orb at the top
Ability's : can summon fire at her command
Bio : She was made a shrine-maiden at a young age when fire would come to her beck and call. Being bred in the ways of helping to protect and maintain the shrine was mainly here life. She is now grown and has devoted her life full time to defending the shrine she helps maintain
Other : Is a rather outspoken individual and a very loyal shrine-maiden

Andraus

Old 07-19-2012, 10:58 PM

(Psy Will be joining When he/she (don't really know) come's back online. We can start)

Youkai was Just on his way home, from school, Summer Break finally here. His mind was wondering too what he would do for his free-time, and did not notice that he was passing in front of a Pre-Meiji Shinto Shrine. He looked at it, a strange feeling steering in his gut. He Then turned, and decided to enter the shrine, out of Curiosity.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-20-2012, 12:31 AM

Name : Kinri Shimizu
Image :

Weapon's : Mithrodin Sword and Throwing Knives
Ability's : Levitate objects for a certain amount of time
Bio : Growing up Kinri learned all the basics of the trade, even though it is not common anymore she learned how to make the weapons exactly as how all their old weapons were made. She had also gone through training to learn how to slay demons and has kept up with all of her lessons. Now she makes weapons and slays demons and she is determined to keep it up.
Other : She keeps her sword or throwing knives on her at all time no matter what.

Name : Lyn Tamira
image :
Demon

Human

Weapon's : Chain whip and poison darts
Ability's : Flying and control of wind
Bio : Lyn has been able to keep it cool for a few years until she knew how to deal with the slayers. Now that she has figured out how to use her human appearance to her advantage she walks around with the other humans until she finds a slayer and then begins her plans. Lyn looks like a 16 year old and has learned how to blend in very well.
other : She mostly stays in her human form until she needs more power and keeps her weapons with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinri was running down the road, summer break had just started and now she was heading back to her family's home to practice a bit more before she had to start working again. She turned around the corner while checking to make sure that she still had her throwing knives securely attached to her side, arm, and leg in case they had come lose and she dropped them. She had just looked up when she saw a man standing at the entrance to the Shrine and let out a quiet sound before she side stepped slightly and he entered the shrine. She was glad that she didn't hit him completely but knew that she had just missed him. But kept running home, she didn't want to miss out on any practice that she could possibly get.

Lyn walked down the market road and looked around at a few of the shops, she did attend regular school but it got boring when you have attended it many times. She had begun to skip enough classes that she had kept her grades up but didn't have to attend the classes. She bought a few things so that she could eat later and kept walking. She would head back to the house she had been staying at for awhile now and turned around the corner.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM

Gin Shimizu
Weapons: Two Katanas which he forged himself
Ability's: Can increase the speed of his attacks and his dodges in battle.
Bio: Gin inherited his family's weapon forge after his father past away. Since then, he has opened his own store. He mostly making replicas to sell to the common folk, but he does still make traditional Shinizu-crafted weapons in secret, and he only sells them to people he thinks are worthy of them.
Other: Is always looking for ways to improve on his trade.

Krazen Oni
Demon Form
Human Form

Weapon: Scythe and Short Sword
Ability's: Can shape-shift into different animals, and can mind control people (the time he can control them for very depending on the will of the one being controlled.)
Bio: For 100 years now, Krazen has waited for a time to erase the rest of the demon slayer clans from existence. He fells that time is soon near, and he is on a search to find his demon brethren to aid him in bringing an end to the three family's.
Other: Will use any trick he can think of to get what he wants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was early in the afternoon, and their was already a bunch of costumers browsing through his merchandise. Gin always liked the summer months. With more tourists around, it was always good for his business. The only downside was that most of the people that came into the store knew nothing of the history behind the weapons he made. Some couldn't even tell the they were only replicas of the real things. Either way, money was money, and in an era where most people didn't even need his weapons for combat, any costumer would do.

Krazen looked over the city streets. He could see a lot of people, going about their daily lives. He could remember back in the old times, when his fellow demons had control of the land, and the people ran in terror. All of that ended though, when the demon slayers rose to power. Krazen was determined to make things the way they were for his kind before the hunters. Sensing the presence of another demon in the town, he jumped down from the ledge he was standing on and, in his human form, started to look for the other demon.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-20-2012, 07:57 AM

(sorry I was gone, I just got back home from a show, I should be able to be online a little more often now)

Name : Markus Regant / Imulka

Human:

Demon:

Weapon's : Talon blade that replaces his left hand when being used (so if it would be cut off, his hand would still grow back, but not the blade) and Judge's Pens
Ability's : As an Incubus, he is able to release pheromones that both delight and seduce humans and other beings that use smell and he can drain people of their life energy if they listen to him for too long.
Bio : He has spent his entire life hunting and seducing people and beings for their life source that he would not really know what to do if given another option. He drains and kills for survival, rarely for sport. But he loves to have fun when it comes to seducing people, just the seduction. After that, its just business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, back home at last. Markus walked up the stairs to his apartment and made his way to his bedroom. He stripped from his daytime clothes into his more appropriate night clothing. He took his time just to make sure that everything was in perfect place. Once his outfit was finished, he walked out and made his way onto the landing, bumping into a cute little girl, maybe about 7 years old. Well, might as well get the day started right. He steadied himself as he quickly reacted ti keep her from falling over. "Woah there, be careful, or you could fall and hurt yourself." He steadied her and found that she was giggling at his hair. "You like it?" She nodded. "Go ahead, touch." He bent down and let her play with his hair a little. With every word he spoke, he felt her life force seep into his body and give him his much need "nutrition". After a couple minutes of letting her play with his hair, he felt her let go, his sign that she was weakening. He slowly got up and waved goodbye as she sleepily waved back and yawned. Markus felt renewed and ready for more.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2012, 04:59 PM

Zyn had heard a sound from inside the shrine as if someone was entering it. She was standing out towards the back of it and was enjoying the summer breeze. "I better go see who that is"she said and gripped her fan tightly in case of an intruder. She slowly walked towards the entrance only to find a curious young man who had wanted to see the shrine. Zyn then let go of here fan and said"Welcome what brings you here?".

Andraus

Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM

"Familier Sound's.....family ghost's....and Memories "he said, Absent-mindedly, then came back to earth, and apoligized "Sorry, I dozed off for a minute there. It's Nice to Meet you. I'm Youkai. Youkai Okayama "He said, pleasently. He then looked at her outfit "I Assume you Must be this Place's Shrine maiden. It's kept in very good condition. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:17 PM

Name : Finx Okayama
Image :
Weapon's : Dagger and bow and arrows
Ability's : doesn't have any
Bio : Finx is the oldest in her family but not by much her twin brother is only seconds younger then her. She never really wanted to be a demon hunter but she's part of the very large family so she has to be. She really wants to be a priestess and leave her life in peace and harmony.
Other :

Name: Calcifer Okayama
image:
Weapon: Sword
Ability's: None
Bio: Even though he's the youngest he tends to act more like the older sibling. He is the exact oppisite of his sister he has always wanted to be a demon slayer and get married and have baby demon slayers.
Other:

Name : Rena Star
image :
Her demon form is a white fox with nine tails like in the picture.
Weapon's : Needles dipped in poison and poison fog created by her tails.
Ability's : Can control other demons
Bio : Rena has lived a long life one mostly spent running from demon hunters. When she was younger the managed to kill her son and her mate ruining her life. She know seeks to find a way to destroy demon hunters.
other :

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2012, 07:51 PM

Zyn just smiled and blushed a little at his comment. "This place can do that to you"she smiled and thanked the stranger for his comment about the shrine. "What is your name if I may ask?"she had sensed he wasn't a demon and relaxed some more.

Andraus

Old 07-20-2012, 08:24 PM

"Oh, thought I'd said it. I'm Youkai Okayama "he said. "My family live's near the outskirt's of the city "he said, pointing. "It's a pleasure to meet you "He said, bowing respectfully.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2012, 08:30 PM

"Oh you did early on forgive me I wasn't paying attention"she'd observed Youkai for a second and built a sense of trust. "So Youkai you must be from a demon hunting clan just like me"she had smiled and continued"I'm Zyn Yamamori".

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-20-2012, 09:01 PM

Markus weighed his options on where to go today. Hmm. Downtown or Red Light? Markus was becoming impatient with himself and decided to flip a coin. He pulled a random coin out of his pocket and flipped it. It came up heads. "Well, that answers that question." Markus made his way to the bus stop and saw a few people there. Light snack. He walked up to a random guy and asked him when the bus would be coming. He slowly started to absorb his life force as he answered. Markus smiled and said thanks as he walked down the street. Behind him, the man collapsed and didn't get back up. People started to surround the collapsed man and Markus disappeared into the crowd.

Andraus

Old 07-20-2012, 10:50 PM

"Wait, what? "He asked. He May have heard some strange thing's about his family, but 'Demon-slaying' was not one of them. "What are you talking about? I think I misheard "He said.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 02:28 AM

Zyn had waved a hand in front of her face then shook her head. She had sighed"Nevermind then"she had smiled and decided better to keep him safe then get him killed. "feel free to look it around"some of the items in the shrines were of her and the other two families ancestors. "See if there is anything you like"she had smiled and bet that some of these relics would look familiar.

Andraus

Old 07-21-2012, 04:37 AM

"I was looking. Those Artifact's from some 'Shimizu' Family, look familier. They look like the Design on my bow. "he said, pulling it off. The Design's Clear Match the work of Pre-meiji Craft. It was obviously more then 3-4 centuries old. The Charm's on it kept it in good condition though.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 05:44 AM

Zyn held out a hand"May I see your bow?"she had asked as she felt a certain familiar essence from it. "I do know a skilled member of the Shimizu clan who would understand this weapon better than me"she smiled and had hoped that soon Youkai would understand his full potential with this weapon.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-21-2012, 05:51 AM

Kinri turned another corner and stepped through a crowd of tourists and into the back room of her brothers shop. Once their father had died he had opened his own and continued on the family buisness so to speak. She smiled at her brother and said "Keep up the work the swords look great." She confined around to the back where she kept the sword that was handed down to her safe and hidden, then went back out past her brother saying "I'll be back in a bit just going to practice." Then turned out of the store heading for the outskirts of town so that she wouldn't be disturbed by anyone.

{I hope it's alright that I made them brother and sister Imortal, if not just tell me and I'll change it :)}

Lyn turned down another alley way and looked both ways before shifting so that she could use her wings to get to the second story wind of the run down apartment that she had been staying in. Sure she could do better but she liked to keep it on the down low so that no one would take notice of her or her differences. She flew through the window and sat down on the couch and began munching on the apple while she thought. She knew thatthere had to be other demons around here somewhere but the problem was finding one that wasn't power crazy. Sure she wanted to get rid of the slayers to but not in a big kind of way, one by one would sit her just fine.

Last edited by Shania583; 07-21-2012 at 06:22 AM..

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2012, 06:21 AM

"Ok sis, i'm going to go for a walk, so i am going to close the shop for the evening. Gin liked being able to decide his own hours. "I'm going to stop by the shrine and say hello to my friend Zyn" Before leaving, he grabs his katanas. "Just in-case." Gin then locks the store up. "See you when I get back." He then heads for the shrine.

{yeah, i like that, sound good ^_^}

Krazen seached though the town, trying to ind the other demon he sensed earlier. The trail had started to go cold, when he saw two humans had collapes at a bus stop. Looking at the seen from afar, he could tell their was demon involment, and he could tell it happened resently. "Almost found you" he said, walking away for the bus stop.

Andraus

Old 07-21-2012, 06:31 AM

"If you could, I'd be Most Grateful. I would like too Know the Origin's of my Bow. But please, take special care with it. It's Somthing I hold very dear "he said, handing The bow gently to her, as if he was handing her a child.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-21-2012, 06:34 AM

Once Kinri reached the outskirts of town she sat down on the grass and took a breather and began to focus on her suroundings. She pulled her daggers from their hiding spots and laid them on the grass in front of her so she could practice with her levitation. She cleared her mind and started picturing them floating just above the ground, seconds later she watched at one by one they all managed to start floating. She smiled and watched them all drop again, sighing she went on to try and concentrate again, but instead thought about what her brother had said before they both left the shop. She laughed to herself a little and said "Of course just incase you should always had a weapon on you". She had remembered her father always saying that while in training and knew that it was the reason she had all her knives tied to her everyday.

She looked back at the daggers and then up at the tree infront of her just a few yards away and smiled. One by once she floated them into the air and aimed them at the tree. Once all the knives were stickig into the tree bark she smiled back at the smiley face she had made. Who said that you can't make practice fun. She stood up and went over to the tree pulling the knives out.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-21-2012, 10:39 AM

Markus walked by some cute girls and said "Hi" as they giggled at him. He came onto a small coffee shop and decided to start snacking again. He walked in line and released some pheromones into the air. The first one to catch the scent was the cute guy behind him. The guy immediately took his chance to talk. "Excuse me, but I can;t help but notice you smell great. I'm sorry about being so forward, but that smell is truly intoxicating." Markus giggled and looked back. "Thank you, it's a combination of flowers I grow in my garden as well as some perfume that I found at a small boutique downtown." Markus was wasting time so that he could find the sweet spot, the last bit of life force that always clings to the body for survival. That last bit could fuel him for days, if not an entire week. This guy seemed as simple as anyone he had ever met before. The week willed ones are always so easy to get, but never that filling. Markus continued to talk to the guy until he pulled the last of his life force. As he finished the conversation, the guy seemed to shamble away until finally bursting into ash and nothingness. Everyone around looked like they didn't see this. I hate it when humans remain oblivious to anything other than themselves. Markus proceeded to buy a coffee and walk out into the world.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 06:09 PM

She had observed the bow he handed to her with great care"This was crafted by Gin's clan he would know more than I would"she then looked up"He should close up shop soon perhaps you can wait for him".
Zyn then smiled and nodded"Perhaps I can offer you some green tea while you wait"she knew that Youkai would like to meet Gin as he was the best weapon specialist she knew.

Andraus

Old 07-21-2012, 07:06 PM

"Alright, thank yo- "he stopped, then put his hand's on his ear's. The Insufferable Ringing noise again. "Blast it, what is this noise?!" He said, and looked around. He closed his eye's, and was shocked by what he saw. It was Faint, but he Could almost 'See' a glowing Essense in the distance. The Noise was emitting from there. "Somthing's there.....Excuse me miss, perhap's another time?" he said, taking his bow. He then ran off toward's the noise.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2012, 09:11 PM

Zyn tilted her head to the side and looked confused"I don't hear a noi..''but before she could finish he already whirred passed her and ran towards what ever he was hearing"Well Gin won't be happy"she then looked down and realized he took the bow then she sighed and shook her head"Young men nowadays are always in a hurry".