Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 05:13 PM

Username: Noodle Generator
Character Name: Concinnity/Théo Taylor
Character Class: Thief
Character Race: Cat
Brief Bio: A bright, intelligent boy - however, he seems to live most of his life online, and often fails to turn up to school as he's overslept because he was up all night. His parents are in the middle of a furious divorce, so this is mostly tolerated.
Appearance: A small white cat, rather sleek and pretty, with purple eyes and gold hoop earrings in one ear - many people have mistaken it for an NPC or a female.

Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 05:29 PM

Concinnity perched on the branch, watching the dire wolf underneath dispassionately. The small white cat sneezed in an irritated manner, then settled down to wash himself. Damned creatures - he wasn't a high enough level (and, being a thief, didn't have the skillz) to take them down, and he had strayed too far in search of Appen berries - hence why he was up a tree, pointedly ignoring the wolf. Not that it cared. It was willing to wait forever for the PC to descend from the tree.
Théo yawned, watching the rain outside the window - he loved the rain, he really did. It made such pretty patterns on the window.

Rally
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Rally

Old 10-12-2007, 06:11 PM

Rally looks around her surroundings on the game. Pretty nice!, she thinks to herself.

Suddenly something catches her eye - a small white furry creature up in a tree.

She slowly edged closer to get a better look, feeling a bit weird that someone might be watching her.

Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 PM

Wait, was that...? Oh no! Newbie! Newbie!

"Hey! Hey! Bigbigbig scary enemy! RUN!"

He yelled, ears flattening as he clung tighter to the branch, his panic almost unbalancing him.

Rally
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Rally

Old 10-12-2007, 07:33 PM

Rally looked around but didn't see anything except other users.

She looks back to the cat to see him wobbling on the branch, "Hey, be careful!" She held out her arms in case the cat fell.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:45 PM

(O____O Quite the response. :D)

Xelana broke into a full run to get to a shop and get that nice spear she had her eye on, Alex was resolute in getting it, as he liked using spears, but was distracted by a cat. "Oh look, a kitty in a tree! Hi kitty!" he typed.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Loaded Complex Send a message via MSN to Loaded Complex

Old 10-12-2007, 07:52 PM

Lucifer slapped his head with his hand as he let his character stand there as he watched the events unfold. To think newbies were oblivious to the fact that there was a monster under the feline PC.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:58 PM

"HOCRAP! Dire Wolf!" Alex had Xelana use "Holy Right Cross" on the creature, but to little effect. "I won't let you harm this poor defenseless kitty! No way!"

Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:13 PM

"Oh for fuck's..." How stupid could people get? There was... ooh, count them! One person saying hello to 'the kitty in the tree', one person who had gathered about that wolf (which was now advancing on Xelana), and - oh, probably just as many people standing around watching. Well... one couldn't stay in a tree forever, and - umm. Well, it would be quite mean to leave that PC to fight the Dire Wolf all by herself, so...

"BANZAI!"

He leapt from the tree, right onto the wolves head - for about ten damage. Well, it was a start, right? A moment later (having realised that the wolf's head was about the safest place to be right now - jumping off would have resulted in jaw-y death), he was clinging on for dear life, claws gripping the wolf's head, teeth sunk into the creature's ear.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Loaded Complex Send a message via MSN to Loaded Complex

Old 10-12-2007, 08:16 PM

Lucifer finally stopped laughing his head off enough to have his character walk over to the wolf and pick it up by the nape of its neck before literally plucking off the cat. "This is why you look before you fight.." Reficul said as he set the cat PC down and throwing the Dire wolf down onto the ground with an insane amount of force. As he did that, there was a loud crunch from the monster which quickly died.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:16 PM

Xelana had performed admirably. At home, Alex was proud of his character, he'd have to draw her into his notebook at some point. It was just then that the tremors shook the real world and the sky started turning purple....

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:20 PM

Xena walked gracefully threw town. A couple of people gasped and pointed at her level. She waved at them. Then she saw a crowd round a tree. A cat and Anthro and some others. She walked over to the. "'Sup peoples. Hi Concinnity! Nice to see you again!" Xena said her wings spreading in the warm sun.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:23 PM

"Aww, is this your kitty? Connicity, huh? She's adorable! Or is it a he?" Outside, things continued to shake, and loud blasts of thunder sounded with deafening force.

Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:23 PM

"But it aggroed-" he wailed, before - oh!

Théo jumped to his feet at the feeling - shit! Was it an earthquake or something?! What was it they said you should do in an earthquake...? Stand in a doorframe? Before he went to take whatever precautions, computer geek that he was, he added:

"BRB. Earthquake!"

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 PM

Lucifer wasn't able to respond to anything in game seeing as his monitor which wasn't securely attached to his desk slid off the wooden structure and onto the floor. Sure it didn't break but it got unplugged while it slid and he was thrown onto the floor by the tremors. "What the hell...?!" Lucifer shouted, several books on the bookshelf started falling, other things around his house were thrown onto the floor, several things crashing.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 PM

(SUPER IMPORTANT PLOT POST)
A final blast sounded before a deadly five-second silence, and then lightning struck every person the world over right where they stood, but not normal lightning... this was different. All who were struck could feel a burning inside them, an aching in their bones... a terrible, terrible pain...

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Ice
"Aww, is this your kitty? Connicity, huh? She's adorable! Or is it a he?" Outside, things continued to shake, and loud blasts of thunder sounded with deafening force.
Xena turned to face her window. A large cloud was coming.
"No not my cat. I saved his hide. Is there a storm thing where you are?" Xena typed.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:31 PM

Xena received no answer from the others, but rather, from the heavens, in the form of being struck by lightning which pierced her roof and ceiling.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:33 PM

Lucifer was now curled up in the floor, screaming and literally crying in pain as he was struck. If his parents had been home instead of out on a vacation, they would most likely be running in to see what was going on. Sadly, the boy was writhing about on the floor of his bedroom, his bones seemingly cracking and stretching.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:34 PM

In Xena's shed full of coms something happened. She fell to the floor and was squirming and writhing. Her eyes felt like they were burning and her head. She ached all over.

Xena didn't know this but her DNA was changing. Her eyes turned red like the burning embers of a fire and a fire-like tattoo spread from her back down her leg and on her arms...she lay still...so still...

Noodle Generator
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:34 PM

[@ Alex: ROFL]

It was so intense that he couldn't even cry out - like all his muscles had frozen up, or he had cramp in *every single* one of them, all at the same time. In short, the burning hurt. His body folded up, collapsing to the soft black carpet of his room.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:38 PM

Initially, there was no effect from the lightning. It disappeared, leaving holes in roofs the world over. It was only a minute AFTERWARDS that things began happening, Alex, for example, moaned in agony as his bones rearranged into the bestial shape of his anthro character, gaining her muscle and height, which caused Alex's clothes to be torn asunder, he convulsed on the floor, watching his naked form to become furrier and furrier, he watched two lumps form on his chest, which grew into breasts, and he cried out in fear as he felt changes below, namely, his metamorphosis from he to she, moaned in absolute pain while her teeth became fangs, and her face, a lupine/ursine muzzle. Her hips widened, giving her the final feminine qualities her body did not formerly possess, and at long last, the pain abated, she was left transformed, sweaty, and nude on the floor of her room, struggling to move.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 PM

"Oh my god...My bark feels like it's on fire."((Wait does this mean we can teleport around like on the game?)) Xena sat up. Long pale blue hair hang in her face. Which was unusual for black hair. "OMFG! You're kidding me!" Xena looked at her hands. Red flame tattoo. Black gown. "WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME?!!" She screamed and a few miles further a family wondered what that noise was. She twirled round stumbled over a bit of cable and landed on her but. "OWww..." Then she stood up. Booted up her dozens of computer's and did a search on 'Weird cloud@'. When Xena read the things she grew ash pale.

Alex Ice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:45 PM

Alex struggled onto her hands and knees, feeling undeniably perplexed. "Why do my 'nads feel so weird?" he did a quick check with his hand, and found that she was now lacking what she so sought. "Oh... my... GOD I'M A CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!?" she shrieked, falling into hysterical fits of sobbing.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 08:46 PM

Lucifer's bones grew to his characters height which was a foot in a half taller than he was, his eyes changing from their normal dark brown to the white and bright yellow as a horrible retching of bone and flesh cause the boy to cry out in pain. Wings spurt from his back, flinging specks of blood everywhere as well as from his forehead where the bone horns grew rather fast from Lucirfer's forehead. His black hair grew and faded to the sparkling silver and his skin darkened. Due to his sudden growth spurt and gaining of wings, the boy was now laying on the floor only covered in strips of fabric that used to be his clothing.

"Ohgodohgodohgod" Lucifer muttered, tears still stinging his eyes as he stayed on the floor shaking violently from the pain which was still nipping at his nerves.