Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM

The Story:
In The World, humans and demons have lived together in peace for years. that is, until there was a murder of a young human boy. he was found mangled at the edge of the forest. The humans suddenly pointed the finger at the demons, and have lived in fear of them ever since.

The World is ruled by the Royal family. The king of the Royals is a demon, and the Queen a human. The people of The World did not understand how this could still be, and tried to tear the family apart. Caught in the middle of all this, is little Serenity Royal; princess of The World. The people grew to hate the young half-demon princess, and sought to kill her. One night, while the Royal family was asleep, a mob of angry humans stormed the castle. Knowing she was the only hope for the future, the Queen and King made sure the Serenity made it out of the castle alive, sacrificing their own lives to save her. The young princess was taken by Lucas Wood, the King's most trusted friend.

Lucas took Serenity to a far away town where humans and Demons lived together in peace. There Serenity lived a safe and happy childhood.

Now, almost ten years later, it is about to be Serenity's 18th birthday; the year of adulthood. Once Serenity reaches her adult hood, she can return to the city of Bearo (pronounces bay-row) to claim her rightful place as ruler, and bring peace once again to The World.

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:35 PM

Rules:
1. Please keep the the Menewsha ToS
2. Romance and violence are always welcome
3. Please put the word Strawberries in your PM to me so that I know you have read the rules
3. If you are talking out of character, please use [[]] or (())

I hold the right to add new rules as I see fit to this RP!

Blacklist:
no one! let's try and keep it that way please!

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:49 PM

Please PM me your profile. All profiles posted in the thread will be ignored. it makes it easier to keep track of the story. I will post your profile here as soon as it is approved! :)

Username:
Character Name:
Side: (peace or hate)
Appearance:
Bio:
Any Other Information:

Profiles:

Username: Akazuna
Character Name: Serenity Royal
Side: Peace
Appearance:
Bio: Serenity is the Princess of The World, and is trying to restore peace to it. Her parents died when she was very young protecting her, and she has been living with Mr.Lucas ever since. She is a kind girl, always willing to help out those who need it.
Powers: Serenity inherited the power to control water from her father, who was a water demon.
Weapon: She carries a pouch of water for her to manipulate.

Username:Dev
Name: Seven
Sex: Female
Birthday: She claims it to be February 5th
Starsign: Aquarius
Favourite Colour: Anything earthy
Favourite Pastimes: Singing, dancing, making people sick, going crazy.
Biography: Seven is a Draydin. A Mythical tree spirit that would never die. They go around the forests, and are what cause death and decay in the plant-life.

About sixty years ago, she was cursed into the body of a human female. The body looked to be about the age of 6, and she was found on the streets by a kind elderly woman. The woman took her in, and treated her well at first. She was given a name, which she cannot remember.
After about a year, when the woman noticed that she did not seem to be aging properly, the woman freaked out. The child was seven years old, at least that was what she assumed since her body was six a year prior... but she hadn't aged at all.
That's when life got harsh. The child, who hadn't done anything to the woman, was treated poorly, the fact that she couldn't speak just seemed to drive teh woman to treat her worse, even though it had been the opposite previously.
One night, the woman pushed the child over the edge. She sewed the child's mouth shut, so that she would have a reason why she couldn't talk.
The Child snapped.
Using the woman's curling iron, the child had murdered the woman while she was cooking dinner. She had thrust the curling iron right through the womans heart.
That was when she started calling herself "Seven". As a reminder of what had happened.
She was tried, and diagnosed with a variety of mental illnesses and was stuck in a Mental ward for years.
Decades.
About twenty years prior to where this RP takes place, she had escaped from the ward. No one is looking for her anymore, since everyone believes she's dead.
To this day, everyone, at first, ALWAYS thinks that she's a male, until they hear her speak..
Personality: Seven is psycho.
Well, she goes in and out. There will be weeks, months, hell, she could go a year or two, without losing control.
When she goes psycho though... you will want to watch out and get out of her way. she will use anything and everything she can to kill whomever she sees. Among... other things.
When she's sane (..... sane-Ish I guess would be more accurate), she's rather nice. She cares about whom she grows to consider friends.
Appearance: DEspite being terrified of restraints, Seven is always wearing a Straightjacket that is never strapped up, she also wears it backwards, and usually hanging open. Her mouth was sewn shut, but since then, she has acquired the ability to speak (Draydin's have no vocal chords. If you want more information on Draydin's, ask and I shall share.) She cut the middle stitches so that she could open her mouth a little, but left the ones on either end. Yawning will hurt. You cannot see the stitches unless you've got something supernatural about you. Which means, Demons only.
Her eyes are a mold green, and her hair is jaw length with bangs that go just past her shoulders. The main part of her hair is blond with an inch and a half of black on the tips, while her bangs are completely black.

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:53 PM

News:

WE ARE NOW OPEN! (yay!)

ALSO:
i need someone to play Mr.Lucas Wood in the RP. Please PM me a profile of him if you are interested. As long as you stick to the basic story, you can design him as you choose.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 PM

what's the concept of a demon (powers n stuff)?

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:07 AM

[[Demons are born with one special power, that is special to their species. ex. water demons can control water. demons have pointed ears to separate them from humans.

half-demons have blood red eyes to distinct them from everyone.

please use brackets for your posts. thank you!]]

anthony996
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2008, 12:08 AM

Username: anthony996
Character Name: Ty Willowwind
Side: hate
Appearance: like avatar
Bio: this age wizard of the dark arts is on his way to destory the peace!!
Any Other Information: Uses all elements.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 AM

((and do they have to be elemental or can you just be creative?))

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotaruHoshi
((and do they have to be elemental or can you just be creative?))
[[you can be as creative as you want! :)]]

anthony996
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2008, 12:23 AM

(( i'm i accepted???))

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony996
(( i'm i accepted???))
((The profile post specifically says that you need to PM me your profile, because it will be ignored in the thread. also you obviously have not read the rules because you would have know that you needed to PM me, so no, you are currently not accepted. If you read the rules and then PM me, i will accept your profile))

anthony996
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2008, 12:28 AM

((lol sorry i guess i skipped that))

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:14 AM

Serenity lay on the shore of a lake. The cool morning dew on the grass made the sun feel less intense. She loved the Summertime. it was warm, and everything was green. It just seemed like a happier time. today seemed less happy though. it was her birthday. usually she would be excited that it was her birthday, but not this year. this year, she turned 18, and her life would soon change forever...

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 01:20 AM

She walked through the field. Something about being out here, was oddly enough, keeping her calm enough she didn't lose it and wreak havoc. One thing she didn't notice though, was that wherever she stepped, the grass beneath her feet died.

She saw someone in the distance, and curiosity got the better of her. Normally, she wouldn't approach someone randomly, seeing as she knew how unstable she was, and, despite what people always thought, she did care......... a little. Besides, she didn't want to piss off the wrong people and end up dead before she managed to find the bitch who cursed her into this form.

She walked up and stood over the girl, looking down at her. Watch, she'll think I'm a guy too. Hmm... Wonder if she can see the stitches. If she comments, I'll play it up. she thought to herself, as she looked down at the girl laying in teh grass.

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:24 AM

Serenity opened her eyes and saw someone standing over her. "What the-" she jumped. She was not expecting somebody to be there. She was up on her feet in less than a second. She stood there for a moment, looking at this person. She was not sure if they were a boy or a girl...but their mouth was sewn shut, and they looked a mess. "Are you alright?"

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 01:28 AM

A Breeze caught her jacket and blew it around, exposing her bound chest* and that she had a less than colourful complexion all over.

Am I alright? Psh, I'm fine. she thought as she shrugged, playing up the whole "I can't talk" thing. She could, but she was always well aware of the fact that the stitches sat perfectly, they looked like they were broken at all.

(*her bra size is a G... she's huge... so she binds her chest for ease and stuff)

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:32 AM

It's a she!Serenity thought to herself as the wind blew the girls coat open. She was still confused about her mouth though. "Are you sure? Your mouth is sewn shut!" Serenity was concerned. It was not normal for somebody to be walking around in her condition and be alright. She continued to stare at the girl...there was something...different about this girl...she didn't know what though....

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 01:36 AM

A sly grin crossed her features.

"Oh I'm quite alright." she said, bringing a hand up to the stitches. "This happened several years ago. I've grown ... used to them so to speak" she added. Something in her voice definitely sounded off, almost crazy. But she wasn't crazy... was she? One thing she knew, was that the girl in front of her, was probably going to be confused.

"By the way, yes, I am a female. Despite first impressions." she added, knowing fullwell that she was probably thinking it. It was definitely one thing that crossed everyone's mind.

Hmm, so she can see them, obviously she ain't pure human she added mentally.

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:41 AM

Serenity stood at a less defensive stance now. "So you can talk." she studied the girl's clothing a bit. She obviously was not from around here. In fact, some of the clothing looked pretty old, like a hand-me down. "Who are you?"

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 01:50 AM

"Yes, I can talk." she smirked. "As for who I am... I go by the name of Seven" she said. Not like I can remember the name that I was given. she thought. "And you?"

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:57 AM

"Serenity" she replied. She made sure not to give her last name. She didn't know what kind of person this girl was. Not likely she would believe it anyways. Most of the people in The World thought that she died the night of the raid. "So. What brings you to this area?" There where almost never any visitors to the small town. There where attackers who hated the way they lived, but her and Mr.Lucas seemed to be able to keep those people at bay.

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 02:06 AM

"Ahhh, Serenity" she said.

"Don't worry about me harming you. I have no intention." she added.

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 02:14 AM

Serenity relaxed a bit more. She believed that she girl would cause her no harm. She seemed like the kind of person who would outright tell you if she was going to hurt you. "Have you been traveling for long?"

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 02:18 AM

"Several years in fact" Seven said.

"And I'm sure you can tell I'm not exactly from around here" Here's hoping she doesn't clue in to just who[/i] I am[/i] she thought

Akazuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2008, 02:28 AM

The girls seemed strange to Serenity, but then again, being raised in a small diverse town like she lived in made most of The World strange. "Are you going someplace specific?" she asked.