Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 02:12 PM

Name: Zane
Appearance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...eranimeguy.jpg
Bio: Zane has been through many schools, but its not because he was doing bad, just because he kept changing his major. He has been at this academy for a bit now, and was keeping with his degree this time. HE has always had issues in keeping his friends too, but he never understood why.

On the campus of West Ray College, there is a celebration for their foot ball team, and all the classes were canceled for this day. There are many things that could be done and are incurreged. Zane walked around the campus looking at all the people that were actually doing the things that the school offered.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-22-2008, 05:14 PM

Name: Sanoko
Appearance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...antos_____.jpg except with long red hair that goes two inches past her butt and sapphire eyes.
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was 10 and she was adopted at 13. She's made many friends in her days of Elementary, Middle School and High School, but now she's having a little trouble making friends in college.
Personality: She tries to stay happy even when she's sad, but you can always tell when she's sad. She is also easily angered. She is also very kind.

Sanoko walked around the campus of the school trying to find something to do and maybe make some friends. She stopped and looked around for a few minutes.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 05:24 PM

There was a band that was playing off to one side of the campus, and Zane started walking over toward it. He like that style of music anyway.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-22-2008, 05:38 PM

Sanoko was over in the direction of the band. She had walked over there when she had started walking again. She listened to them play while she looked at all the people and the things to do.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 05:41 PM

Zane waited toward the back, and just listened to the band play. He said down under one of the trees, and just sat there. He was used to being by himself, so he stayed back at a good distance. He wasn't sure if any of his so called friends would walk over, but he just stayed there.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 06:03 PM

Sanoko saw someone sitting under a tree a bit away from the band. She looked at them for a little while before walking over to them. When she reached them she smiled slightly and waved. "Hi."

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 06:10 PM

Zane looked up at the person that decided to join him. "Morning, having fun?" He asked with little enthusiasm. He disliked day like these, except the part of possibly finding new friends that might be better that the ones he already has.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 06:12 PM

"Well I can't really find anything to do." Sanoko said. She looked back for a few seconds before looking back at him. "What's your name? I'm Sanoko."

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 06:46 PM

"Zane.." He said looking up at her. "You can have a seat if you wish.." he said looking over at the stage. "And i know the feeling.." He added about not finding anything to do.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 07:22 PM

"Well nice to meet you Zane." Sanoko said and stood there for a little longer before sitting down. She nodded slightly to the last thing he said. "So..." she said after a minute.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 07:27 PM

Zake looked over at her. "Arnt you in my English 103 class?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face. If this was the girl, she was the one that he was wanting to talk to for a while, but couldn't find the nerves to..and he was.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 PM

Sanoko thought for a few seconds and then nodded and smiled. "Yeah I am in that class with you." she said. She had to think about it because she didn't really pay much attention to who was in there.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 07:42 PM

Zane nodded. "I thought so.." he said not wanting to bring anything up about that, but instead changed the subject. "You live on campus?" he asked

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Yeah I live on campus." she said. She was happy to be living on campus because then she wouldn't be late to classes like she might end up being if she lived off campus.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 07:53 PM

"Yea same.." Zane said nodding. "You have many friends here?" He asked looking from the band to her. If not he was going to ask, because he had issues keeping his and wouldn't mind having her as one.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 07:55 PM

Sanoko shook her head. "No I don't, I guess they think I study to much and wouldn't want to hang out with them." she said with a small sigh.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 08:00 PM

"Agree, but mine think I am too hot headed, and get pissed off to easily.." Zane said as he looked around more. the sun was beating right above them, and the tree wasn't much shade at this point.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 08:04 PM

"Oh well we should just find new friends then." she said with a smile. She looked up at the sky some and squinted slightly from the sun. "Do you want to move somewhere else where the sun won't be right on us?" she asked, she was fine staying there but wanted to ask and see.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 08:09 PM

"Its up to you really.." Zane said looking over at her. "Speaking of which..you mind being a friend?" He asked still looking at her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 08:12 PM

"Well I'm fine with staying here." Sanoko said. She nodded and smiled. "Of course I'll be your friend."

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 08:17 PM

"Cool..thanks.." Zane said with a smile. "How long you think these things will take until they all close up?" He asked looking at her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Sanoko shrugged. "I have no clue." she said.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 08:25 PM

"You think there will be any new things tonight..I was told that it would last all day.." Zane said looking back at the band.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 11:44 PM

"Maybe and then maybe we can find something to do at this thing." Sanoko said looking at him. She looked out at the things to do and the people. She ran a hand through her long red hair.

Donut

Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 AM

"You want to walk around?" Zane asked looking at her. "At least this way, we can find some shade." He added, and stood up.