MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 06-04-2015, 12:08 PM

Yeah, nobody's talking, and this is something to do...

I'm getting in on this halfway through the year, so we'll just have to see how much can be crammed in with a late start...

It's hard to think of pleasant things to post about, what with all the turmoil in my life (and serious bouts of depression every time I turn around), but dernit, I intend to try, and that counts, right?

I got a new gmail, and they didn't even try to force me to give them my nonexistent phone number. Yay. You can probably guess my username... yup, mousygrrl@gmail. I'm surprised it wasn't taken already...

I'm living (existing, more like) with a roof over me, I have internets, and most days I get to eat at least once. Yay. That's a happy thing, I suppose...

I thought I wasn't ever going to be able to see my daughter again (WHOA, BOMBSHELL! Didn't know I had a daughter, huh?), but I have one more chance to see her before she moves across the country forever. A week or so from now. Yay. If I can't raise my own child (because lunatics make crappy parents, I guess), at least I get to see her and tell her how much I love her one last time, before it all turns to phone calls and Skyping...

I came back to Mene, and some of my friends still come here. And some of them actually remember me. Yay. Now if the rest of them would do more than lurk the front page and ignore the places we used to hang out, that'd be awesome...

I have a glass of Kool-aid. And enough stuff for one more glass before it runs out. Yay. I like Kool-aid.

*sigh*

Dammit, this was supposed to cheer me up!

Ah, ferkit, I'm going to post in here regardless, and regularly, I think. If nothing else,it'll be a list of things that aren't completely wrong with me and my messed-up life.

Yeah.