Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-22-2011, 12:09 AM

Mori kept Kyoya close to him, he didn't need him getting involved and then blamed, then again no one went against Mori's or Hunny's family because of their high power and status. Hunny grabbed Ryo's arm and started spinning them both around until he slammed him on his back on the ground which would have really hurt after what Kyoya had done with him with the belt. And if Ryo didn't get them taken care of properly then he would have to worry abour infections and the infections spreading. Hunny stopped walking towards Mori who only said "Thank you" to Hunny.

"Did you get any information from him?" Hunny asked Mori who only shook his head. Hunny said "Follow me" grabbing Ryo's foot and ignoring all protests, Mori followed bringing Kyoya with, and then watched as Hunny tossed Ryo over the edge of the large buidling they were on and only holding him by his ankle. "My strength won't last all day" Hunny spoke dully and added while the concrete was waiting for Ryo to meet it "So you better tell us why you and Ariella were talking"

(haha thats what batman does to the villains when he needs to know something lmao)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2011, 12:44 AM

Ryo started screaming. "Alright! Alright!!!! She said she knew someone who could help me curse all of you1 Just put me down!!!" He had tears in his eyes. "Just don't let me die and I'll tell you anything you ask!" He looked completely horrified.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 01:03 AM

Hunny pretended to drop him then threw him off to the side walking over to him smiling cutely "What was it that you said" Hunny was cute yet very evil like, they say you should always watch out for the cute ones. Whoever said taht was right, Hunny was almost as bad as Mori, more...well he would toture them, Mori would just stick with killing them right there on the spot.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 AM

"Takashi's cousin. That Ariel girl. She introcduced me to a guy named neko sometime or another. He said he could put a dark curse on you all of I bought a bunch of belsinik dolls...I think that's what he called them...he said to wrote all of your names on the back of one. I cursed her to, just because she dressed me up as a girl that one time"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 AM

Mori was about to hit him, his cousin wouldn't do that, would she? He didnt care on thinking about it as he threw a punch but the twins had stopped it just in time. "Thats enough" Haruhi's voice spoke, she looked pissed more than anything and it was almost as scary as the times Tamaki upset her by doing stupid things. "Right now Ariella is in critical condition at the hospital, no one is allowed to see her. She has cuts, scrapes, bruises, and possibly will die. And you think that what she did to you should mean her life?" Haruhi looked at the twins "Give me the cell" the twins didn't argue but watched what she did. Haruhi had known the password since she spoke to Ariella enough during "Girl talk time or hang out time" "She told me her password in case anything would happen, its almost as if she expected this. Nonetheless she doesn't deserve death when all she did was have a crush on you Ryo" Haruhi spoke holding the phone out for everyone to see the picture Ariella had drawn of her and Ryo by hand with shading and detail.

(lol sorry just had to put a twist in there)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2011, 05:49 AM

Kyoya nearly busted as his anger all came down at once. "You're such a loser." he hissed and slapped the shit out of Ryo after spitting on him. "You sick bastard. She only cared about you and you...you..." h sighed and kicked Ryo in the face, then went to Mori. "What should we do? Can we change the curse?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 10:07 PM

"I'm not sure, I have to talk to Nekozawa about that" Mori spoke making a mental note after this to go talk to him. Haruhi sighed shutting the phone as she put the phone back in her pocket. "I don't care what you do, but, if you ever hurt Ari-Sama again, you'll be wishing you were dead" Haruhi walked off with Tamaki and the twins followed congratulating her on what she did. "Kyoya, come on let's go talk to Nekozawa, this idiot doesn't have anything more to say" Mori spoke placing his arm around Kyoya's waist and walking away with him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2011, 12:03 AM

Kyouya glared at Ryo one last time before they all left. "I think we should get Nekozawa for that. He should be nice to us. After all, we did help him with his sister. You'd think that punk would be grateful." He sighed. It seemed many people were being stupid these days.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-23-2011, 01:22 AM

(now thats what I call a switch, i love the avatar)

The whole gang went to talk to Nekozawa and he said there was only two ways to remove the curse. "You must either give up a life or you sacrifice yourself" of course he didn't say how to give up a life or what kind of life that is. Nor did he say who had to sacrifice. Mori eventually seperated from Kyoya to go talk to his father. Haruhi stayed with Kyoya and Tamaki was off doing something, probably for Haruhi.

The twins were trying to figure out what was wrong with the room, they snuck off to figure it out themselves, and Hunny went home with Mori. This whole mess was going to be difficult. A few days went by, everything returned to normal, well except for Ariella, she stayed unconcious in the hospital. They say she went into a coma and wouldn't come back out. Probably too much emotional stress on her mind and body.

The club opened again, ever since that day not one thing was out of place, maybe Ariella being where she was stopped everything. Mori walked up to Kyoya at the start of the club kissing him on the lips as he always did before starting to host around the club. Everyone had their usual jobs.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 04:02 PM

((well thank you ^^ sorry for a late reply.))

Kyouya was confused even by what Nekozawa meant. He couldn't understand what he had meant.
He had to wonder if Ariel was being this sacrifice that was mentioned. Would she die? Mori kissed him like he always did before going off to entertain guests and Kyouya gave him a very small smile. He was far to deep in thought and slightly depressed to talk right now or even give a normal smile. He left the room about half way through the club's hours. He went to Nekozawa. "Hey, so can you explain all of this to me...?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-28-2011, 12:59 AM

(nah its alright, works for me)

Nekozawa's voice was erie sounding, almost ghost like "Eeeeeexplaaaaaiiiin whaaaat?" Of course Nekozawa didn't fully focus on the host club as much as he would like to, but, he also had other duties besides cursing people. Like getting new members and trying to get them to do what the actual members do.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2011, 01:30 AM

"I'm asking you to explain what the whole 'sacrifice' thing means" he said with a roll of his eyes. "Jeez. Can't you just give me a straight answer?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-28-2011, 01:39 AM

Nekozawa chuckled "Ahhhh yeeees, the sacrifice. One must give up their life before the curse is placed, so that everything is in order" his voice sounded as creepy as usual and smiling made it worse sounding.