SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 01:09 PM

~Greetings and Merry Christmas to All!

I must say, you have made a very good decision by visiting my little game thread. It's going to get interesting in here.

I'm SuperZombiePotatoe and I shall be your delightfully odd
Game Master

~The Game

I've been thinking about doing an event thread for a while, but I really wanted to do something more interesting than chatting. After playing around with a few ideas, I've settled on one that I absolutely adore. Friends, we are going to write a christmas story together! See next post for details :3

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 11:22 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-22-2013, 09:32 AM

~How stuff works

The story will take place on Christmas Eve and involves the adventures of Thomas, his sister Avery and their parrot Renaldo. I will begin by posting three opening sentences. The first person who posts after that will continue the story from where I left off. The story will move on as each poster continues from where the previous left off. As it goes on, I will gather up the words and post them on the first page. At the end of the event, the story must reach it's conclusion after which I shall post it either in my hangout or in the literature forum.

~Rules- Must be read!

-You are only allowed to post:
Max 5 words
Min 2 words

-Your words must be posted in red and in italics so that they are easy to see

-You must stick to the Christmas theme

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 05:21 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:11 AM

~Allowed

We can be slightly lenient here as we want it to be an epic story. So, if you want to bring in Santa Claus, bring in Santa Claus. If you want to bring in Aliens bring in Aliens. If you want to bring in your old uncle Alfred who has a peg leg, smokes a pipe and claims to be related to Black Beard, bring in old uncle Alfred. If you want to add action scenes, love scenes, humourous scenes, or scary scenes, by all means add them. Take us to Jupiter and back, literally or figuratively.
Chatting is also allowed but I would also like you post a few words at the end of your chat-post-thingy

~Not Allowed

Because I have to be specific about certain things:

-Cursing and explicit stuff. Keep it PG-13

-While fight scenes will be allowed, explicit gore will not. This mainly because, while I am a fan of those gory scene, I an well aware that lot's of people aren't and we don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable.
Example:"He punched the man" and the next person says "In the face" and the next person says " His nose began to bleed"
This is something that would be alright.

"His intestines fell out" and the next person says "Of his abdominal cavity" and the next person says "He struggled to gather them"
No-no. Uh-uh. No way. Period.

-Offensive or derogatory statements

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 11:01 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:11 AM

~Story So Far

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 11:11 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:12 AM

~Top Posters

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 11:11 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:12 AM

"SZP's avi done by WherededIGo :D"

The Adventure Begins Now!

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-23-2013 at 11:13 AM..