vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 04:54 AM

The Village of Narue had been blessed by the Gods. Every one thousand years six kid from the village get elemental powers. These powers are only meant for good. If used for evil the Gods will smite them. This was the day that the kids would be blessed with the powers. Most people looked at them as a blessing, as for these kids they will soon desisted if it was good or not. The powers would manifest themselves soon, it would be at the stroke of midnight the night of the bright festive. They would soon have to learn how to controle what they were given.

Adella
element:air
Bio: She came from the second most power famliy in Narue, when she got her powers her father hide her form the world. He told her that she wouldn't be exsepted in the world that he was the only one that could keep her safe.
pic:

Name: Corben, and Xsaver
Elements: Fire Ice
Bio:There really from the naboring town, they were just visiting there grandma for the week. When they first get there powers they both had no clue what happend. Xsaver burned Corben by assedent and felt really bad. Corben was shocked and Ice came streaming out of his hands. After that they both just laughed it off and figured it would go away soon.
Pic:

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 11-28-2010, 05:24 AM

Name: Katie Scarlett Divine, Primrose Aurora Divine
element: Katie is earth, Prim is water.
bio: Katie and her younger sister lived a normal life, they lived in a small home at the edge of town and were honored that they were sisters and both got one of the six spots. There father was dead from an 'accident' and their moth remarried so they had a fairly nice life and home.

Katie:

Primrose:

Name: Ace Vladimir
Element: Fire
Bio: Ace lives on the rather bad side of town. He had a more nicer home than Katie and Primrose though, but there were more deaths in his area. He grew up always having to fight for what he wanted.
Him:

So how do we start? ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 11-28-2010 at 05:29 AM..

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 05:46 AM

Adella walked a small path that was behind her house. She was the only child of the Mayor of the town. She was alone, for her father wasn't the nicest ruler. He had many poeple killed in a short period of time, in fact most people would rather see him hung for this. She sat on a small wooden swing that hung in one of many garden of there home. She looked to the sky and made a faint breez blow. She loved the feel of the wind. She had found out the night before that the gods gave her the power of the winds.

Xsaver looked at his brother as he was fast asleep. They were snuggled under a few covers. "Con." he said softly as he moved the hair out of his brothers face. "Con Its time to start our day." he said softly. Coner began to moan. He didn't want to wake up he wanted to stay snuggled under the covers. "We have to go home soon." Xsaver said softly. "Grandma made brakefast." he said with a smile. Know that food was the one thing that could get his brother out of bed. Coner woke up with nothing to eat. "Good cause I'm hungry." he said softly as they both got out of bed and headed down the small hall.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 05:49 AM

Katie nudged Prim. "Prim, wake up. We have to go into town." She said softly, sitting up. THe girls had to share a bed since their home was only two rooms and a walk in closet and a bathroom. The closet was Prim and Katies room. It was only big enough for a bed and they literally had to open up the door and then jump on their bed at night. Then their parents had a room and then the middle room was the kitchen/ living room. Then of course there was a bathroom. They had to go to the market for something nice to wear to the festival since the night before they had both gotten powers. Katie was unsure of what hers was since the only reason she knew she had it was because she had accidently brought a large boulder out of the ground right where her neighbors home was by accident.

Primrose sighed and got up, dressing into a blue dress as Katie dressed into a black and teal dress. They took each others hands and walked out of their home. "So what were your dreams about?" Prim asked, smirking a little from remembering how last night she accidently sprayed her mother in the fact with water that randomly came out of her hand.
"A boy, as always." Katie replied slyly.
"Weird. You dream about men and I dream about the festival!" Prim said in an excited tone, leading her older sister into the market area. She already noticed the men staring at her sister. Most of the guys Prim knew thought Katie was beautiful, and both the girls were.. they just didn't know they were.

Ace walked out of the house in raggedy clothes, but some how he managed to pull them off because all the women were looking in his direction. He had learned about his fire skills from accidently burning a girls arm that had been flirting with him. He headed to the market since today was supposed to have tons of sales and he needed that since he had to get nice clothes for the festival.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 11-28-2010 at 06:04 AM..

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 06:04 AM

(Oh I thought it was going to be after the festivle. I'll go change my post. We'll just make it the day before the festivle if thats okay.)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 AM

((I just made it so it was like the day before or something and they were looking for nice clothing at the market place ^^ ))

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 06:07 AM

(I like it ^^)

----------

Adella looked around. She knew that she wasn't aloud to go to town, but she would anyway. She was board now that shcool was out for the fesivle. She got off the swing and started down the brick path. The path lead strait into the village. She looked around and loved all the diffrent smells. She would get new cloths awell. Adella grabbed her coin purse and looked inside of it. She had fivfty peases of silver. She was happy that her mother had put money in there, her mother supported her spending habits.

Coner and Xsaver sat at the table. "Were going to have to leave soon grandma." Xsaver said softly. "Mother must be worried." Coner said. There grandmother shook her head. "Nope she knows you guys are staying for the festival. So after this I'm going to give you guys some money to by new cloths." she said as she set down the pancakes and bananas. "eat!" she demanded, and the boys ate. They finished a few min later. "That was good." they both said. There grandma gave them some money and they headed into town.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 06:20 AM

The girls were looking at clothes together, gigglig and picking out stupid looking hats or miscillaneous items and putting them on each other. "What about this one?" Katie asked, putting up a white and gold dress to her body and looking at Primrose for judement.

"Thats nice... now help me find one." Prim laughed, looking threw all the dresses on the rack.

Ace headed into the market, seeing two good looking girls and walking by them to get their attention. He then started looking threw the mens clothing for an outfit.

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 06:47 AM

The twin walked into the small shop they were holding each others hands as they always did. They saw two girls in the shops they were in. They got a strange feeling when the walked by them. It was at that point That they knew those two girls had some sort of power. They walked by they and looked at the men's close. They sences another persons power,but they couldn't find where it was coming from. "That's weird" Xsaver said under his breath. "You felt it to?" Conner whispered.

Adella walked into the store. She was reading something when she bumped. Into someone, oh I'm sorry." She said. She looked into the mans blue eyes and softly blushed. "I'm sorry." She said again. She softly forced a smile on her face.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 06:50 AM

Katie eyed the boys. "Umm... do you have powers?" She asked, raising her eye at them. She had either sensed their powers or they were just so adorable that she felt that weird around them. She brushed her bangs out of her face, taking the funny hat off her head that Prim had put on her and sitting it down.

Primrose looked at them both. "We have powers." She said with a grin, only to get nudged by Katie.

Ace looked at her. "Oh, it's fine miss." He said, stepping aside so she could pass. "I shouldn't of been in your way."

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 07:03 AM

The Connor smiled at the smaller girl. "We have power to." He said as he blushed. Xsaver just rolled his eyes. "Connor just come on we need to find cloths... I just want to get back to grandmas..." he said softly. He was gently pulling on his brothers arm. "Wait." Connor said. The fact was Xsaver didn't want to share his brother.

Adella wasn't sure what to do. Not only was this Guy attractive, there was something else pulling her to him. "I wasn't paying attention that was my fault." She said softly.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 07:10 AM

Primrose looked at Connor and smiled. "Your looking for clothes?! I'll find you some." She said, taking his hand and literally dragging him from his brother. Primrose was very entergetic and loved older men, especially cute ones. She led him over to the mens area and started picking out clothes for him. "What are your favorite colors?" She asked, looking at him with her bright blue eyes. "And whats the occasion...?" She asked, running a hand threw her hair. "Do you two have to go to the festival as well?"

Katie looked at Xsaver and sighed. "Sorry about her.." She said, seeing her sister run off with the other boy. "I'm Katie by the way." She said with a small smile. "I can help you until she releases him.." She laughed.

"Like I said, it's fine." He said, looking threw all the clothes.

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 07:20 AM

Connor looked back at his brother then back at the girl who was holding His hand now. "Umm... I" he was shy without his brother. "Umm brown... and green." He said super softly. Connor looked back to his brother then again at the girl. " yeah were going to the festival." He said as he blushed. Connor ran a hand threw his hair.

Xsaver shrugged "I don't need any help." He said as he walked away from her. He didn't even look at his brother. He was upset, they were support to shop with his brother he didn't want to shop with a stranger.

Adella looked up at him. She was a little lost. "Do you not feel that?" She asked. Adella wanted to know why he was being like this. Didn't he have a nice bone in his body. She disited to just walk away, and look for cloths.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 11-28-2010, 07:27 AM

Katie watched the boy walk away and sighed, going over to her sister. "Prim don't scare the poor boy." She said, rolling her eyes.

Prim frowned as she watched Xsaver walk away and ran after him, pulling him back to his brother. "There. " She smiled and picked out a nice brown and green outfit for Connor. "I'm Primrose by the way...." She said, blushing a little. "But I guess we'll leave you and your brother alone to shop." She said, taking Katies arm and starting to pull her away. "Unless you two want to meet us later?" Primrose said, literally asking them out even though they just met.

Katie blushed bright red. "Prim, I hardly doubt they'd want to see us again after your outbursts." She laughed, leading her sister over to the shop owner.

Ace sighed. Women were so emotional. "Sorry.." He said, almost in a mutter and finally picked an outfit. He ran a hand threw his dark hair and started towards the shop owner to pay. He paid with a few gold coins and looked back at the girl. He hated how she figured he had to care about her after just meeting her.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 11-28-2010 at 06:40 PM..

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2010, 02:45 AM

Conner smiled at the young girl. "Can they please come with us brother?" he asked. There was something about this girl that he really liked. "There sweet. We can take them to the Festival." he said softly. Xsaver rolled his eyes. "we don't even live here. We not going to be here after the festaval." he said in a whisper. the boys where going threw some of the cloths. Conner looked back ofter at the girl and softly blushed. Xsaver rolled his eyes again. "Fine." he said softly.

Conner smiled and ran over to Prim. "We would love to shop with you two. Then we can go and get something to eat." he said softly. His cheeks burning bright red. Xsaver walked over to his brother and gently took him by the hand. "Yes we would like for you to join up." he put his best smile on. Xsaver had a way of putting on a good fake smile.

Adella rolled her eyes at Aces sorry. "Its fine." she said to him. She was planing on ignoring him the rest of the time. If he didn't want anything to do with her, she would just leave it alone. She had coninued to look for a cute dress. She watched as the twins took to the two girls.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 12-01-2010, 02:52 AM

Katie put on a fake smile of her own. "Oh what joy... I can hang out with the kid that hates me and you can have fun with the kid whose blushing madly." She rolled her eyes. "I'll take one for the team.." Katie sighed and led Primrose over to the two boys. "That sounds....." She was about to make a remark but Prim cut in.

"Lovely!" Prim said, taking Connors other hand and then holding Katies hand with her loose hand. "So whats your brothers name?" She whispered to Connor.

Katie could guess that Connors twin was probably fire because fire elementals were usually stubborn... and the worse thing was that fire and Earth didn't go together easily.. so today would be long and frustrating. She ran her hand threw her hair and looked down at the bag she had on her wrist full of her and Prims clothes.

Ace didn't feel like stressing the girl out so he started to look for nice shoes.

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2010, 02:59 AM

Xsaver rolled his eyes at the Katie comment. He didn't feel like making a comment about it. He just left it alone and hope she would just drop it. He couldn't really read what element she was, but by the feel of it he was guessing something that didn't blend well with fire. Him and his brother matched perfect, he aways had felt that he was just fine with no one else but his brother. He looked at the bags. "Can I take those for you?" he asked softly. He could at least be a gentleman while they were forcesed to hang out.

Conner sweetly smiled, he as quickly warmed up to Prim. "Oh his name is Xsaver, but most people that know him just call him X." Conner said as he gently took Prim by the hand. "Where would you like to go?" he asked the young girl. He was still blushing a bit, but it was no where as bad as it was.

Adella pulled out a dress and was unsure about it she looked over at Ace. "What do you think of this dress?" she asked. It was a dark green with a white ribbon around the waist.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 12-01-2010, 03:20 AM

"Sure... thank you." She said, handing him the bag and giving a small but weary smile. She looked at her sister and rolled her eyes sine her sister was all over this boy. "So Xsavier, your a fire element right? I can sort of tell by....your look." She grinned, not wanting to say because of his attitude. She kicked a rock with her foot and made it fly up into her hand. She wasn't used to her element skills so she didn't try anything else.

Prim kissed his cheek. "Anywhere really, I don't mind. My sister and I don't really have any food that we dislike... other then spinach." She said, wrinkling her nose and getting closer to him. "What foods do you like?" She asked. Her blue eyes brightened towards him.

Ace looked over at her and the dress. "Hmm... sexy." He chuckled, picking some black shoes and then looking at Scarves.

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 AM

X smiled at her sheepishly and nodded. "Yeah. My dear brother is Ice." he said softly as he looked down at his hands. He found it hard to controle the fire some times. It aways seemed as though when he thought about it it would act up. He looked at the girl. "I'm sorry, what was your power again?" he asked softly as he took the bags.

Conner blushed bright red. "Oh well there's a play close to my grandmothers house..." he said oftly. "Umm I like anything. My brother and I have been through a lot. There have been times where we had to go with out food for days." he said softly. Conner blushed even more when there eyes met.

Adella smiled as she walked over to him. "I have no one to go with to the Festival.... Would you like to come?" she asked softly. She still had the dress in her hand as she looked into his eyes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 12-02-2010, 01:13 AM

Katie smiled, happy with herself for guessing his power correctly. "Earth." She said softly. "Or atleast i'm guessing it is since I can move rocks and stuff." She said, sighing. "But fire must be cool to have..its a very strong element." Not to mention the boys with fire elements were amazing cute! And they had the bad boy attitude. "Seems like they hit it off.." She said, seeing her sister already kissing the boys face.

"oh your poor thing!" Prim said after hearing they sometimes never ate. "My family usually has a few loaves of bread or at least one.. so it must've been hard." She said, rubbing his shoulder with her free hand. "Do you like chicken? We know a nice place near the center of town that serves the best food.. and its pretty cheap."

Ace nodded. "Sure, I gotta go anyway since I'm a fire element." He said, putting out a hand for her. "Wanan go get some food to get to know each other?" He asked, looking at her for a moment. She was very pretty and looked about his age so as long as she had a good personality then they would get along.