Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmine
"My love I will wait till the end of the world for you to come back to the arms you so belong in." said a young man as he brushed some of her long, golden hair out of cold dead face. His body was shaking with emotion and her with none for death had claimed her. A long knife standing out of the top of her chest and right next to her spin. Blood pooled around her and now covered the lap he'd set her on. He held her close to his body, tears streaming down his cheeks as he just let his emotions have its way with his body. His long pointed ears stood out of his long dark blue hair. He was the prince to a long line of strong elves yet he was unable to save the one person he truly cared for. He sighed after hours of crying and buried her next to his parents. He said a soft spell and soon he was asleep, in a tome under the castle he owned where he would sleep till the day that she was reborn into the world and the age he'd lost her at.
Name- Alexis Haren

Past life name- Kokoro Haren

Age- 17

Age at past death- 17

Gender- Female

Race- Half Human Half Night Elf

pic-
Human form:

Normal Form:

Bio- Alexis has always felt there was more to her then what she knows but she has no clue. Soon she is going on a field-trip to a castle where her grandmother told her her great great great aunt died... Though Alex never beleaved the story since there was a legion about how her ancestor died.

Personality- ... Well... She's complicated let's just say that...

Azmine
Az

Old 08-02-2010, 10:16 PM

The name my parents gave me: Toshihiro Osamu (Wise Ruler)

The name I go by:
Shi-kun

The amount of candles on my cake: .....How am I supposed to know how long i've slept....since 1501....you do the math

Age died: I've been sleeping....does that count

I was born a: Male...wanna check...

Race: I'm an amazing vampire...no I don't sparkle...sorry. Your talking about my fake unlikeable cousins...we don't talk about them much.

My Human appearance:

My True Form:

My story so far:
Well I grew up like any normal teenager but when I turned eighteen I had the miss fortune of being bitten by my uncle. Yeah, he was a great vampire, the leader actually, and since I was bitten by him I became part of the great and wonderful son of Canon. I refused to adopt the last name and kept mine. I lived out the first hundred years just having a great time thinking it was great to be able not to die till I met her....then everything was turned upside down. I fell head over heals in love with her. But as revenge her father killed her so that I couldn't get to her. I was so heart broken I fell under a spell and fell asleep where I am till this day, living out my eternal years asleep waiting for my one and true love to appear to me again.

The way I act: I'm a rough around the edges guy but once you get to know me I'm great company. I tend to even act nicer. But if you hurt someone close to me.....that should be a good enough warning.

(Hope this is okay. Wanted to make him a tough softy)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2010, 10:20 PM

(Um... can we not do first person... I can't stand not seeing the name sorry thought that'd be a bit obvious :sweat: )

Azmine
Az

Old 08-02-2010, 10:28 PM

Shi-kun laid undisturbed in the low level of the basement. It was laid with traps and dangerous creatures. That's why the sleeping man hadn't been disturbed till this point. He laid resting till his true love, his Kokoro returned to be by his side. Now he didn't think that this would take like forever so he waited patiently in his dreams but once the first five hundred years past he fell into a deep sleep waiting for the spell that was placed upon him to wake him up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its now the year 2010 and he is all but asleep in the castle of the great Canon family. Of course no one has ventured further then the lowest main floor of the castle fearing the stories that they had heard of what would become of any who tried. The castle is now a great attraction for any demon's that want to learn about the Canon family or just want to see some old haunted place. It didn't coast much to get in and there were hundreds of people at at time and every school around would come see it. Now in this day and age human's and demon's live together and there were no wars because they feared what the demon's could do to them if they tried. Technology was amazing at this time. Androids were also on there way.

(don't worry it was just for the bio. I like to put the characters personality into the bio. )

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-03-2010, 12:42 AM

Alexis sighed as she sat on the buss staring out the window. She was one of the youngest in her collage freshmen class and this was her first time to this castle... Though it interested her some to see what was inside. Her grandma had told her to be careful and to keep her eyes pealed for a painting that looked like her with blonder hair. She was in human form so her skin was pale though not whitish purple and almost glowing like it would normally be in her elf form. "ALEX! COME ON! it's cool I swear! Hurry up!" Her friend squealed and she sighed getting up. The girl was one of her only friends and didn't judge her so she would fallow the girl around if she so wished. "Okay okay settle down Amy... I know you're hyper but come on!" Alex grumbled and her friend sighed heavily grabbing her hand and dragging her along. "Come on! I want to show you that picture I was telling you about! The one that looks like you! SEE! LOOK LOOK! It looks just like you! but in... out of date clothes to say the least..." her friend squealed and Alexis looked at the painting.... It did look like her... It looked allot like her...

Azmine
Az

Old 08-03-2010, 12:54 PM

Shi-kun's eyes slowly started to open. He blinked a few times and then yawned. He felt this strange feeling that he was missing something and when he realized what it was he slammed the door to the coffin he laid in for a really long tom. "KOKORO!" he cried as he looked around the dust filled room. "I wonder how long I have been asleep waiting for you." he said to himself as he brushed his short hair out of his face. His fingers were filled with jewels and he had a few earings in each ear. He smiled a bit as he looked at the mirror to see his reflection. "Ah, old spells still do work in this day and age. I guess demon's still run around like they used to." he said as he sat up better and then got out of the coffin.

"Man....I really need to do some cleaning." he said after he got over a coughing fit. He was just walking to his closet to get some cloths but a dust cloud had formed around him. He sighed softly as he looked at his cloths that were filled with holes from creatures and bugs that fed off the energy that had been left in it. "Well now this is just great! I'll have to walk around in my pajamas!" he cried as he went in the drawer and all he could find were an old pair of slacks that were really to tight and a long blue shirt that had a high collar. He looked at his reflection and fixed up his hair so he looked kind of presentable. He'd placed spells on himself and mirrors around the castle so that he would look like any old human. And not have to worry about unwanted guests...and from the way it smelt, it smelt like fifty were in...and those were just the ones he could distinguish from the vermin running around.

"Well lets go see what kind of world I've woken up from." he said to himself trying to give himself a nice pep talk. It worked cause when he walked out he'd forgotten about the traps he'd laid. He ran into a bout three of them before he realized he could stop it easily with a spell. He decided to use another to clean up the place and get cloths that would fit in with this day in age. "Now that we're finished down here lets continue up." he said as he walked to the steps and started to walk up to the picture that hid his hole space in the fourth lower level. He was glad he'd decided to spell in a few more lower levels because now all his jewels and other things like that were safe and all his.

(I hope its not to long....)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-03-2010, 01:20 PM

Alexis smiled as she walked around and soon found her and her friend going down to the second lower level as a tor guild showed them around. After a while of walking around Alex was starting to get more curious as to what was in the forbidden lower levels since she could feel the energy of the creatures below. "Um?... Sir? What's so hard about getting into the lower levels? You said that no one has ever went down there? Why?" Alex asked and the man looked at her and thought. "No one has ever survived if they tried to go down there... A few have came back though they didn't go down too far... They said there was traps and strange and dangerous creatures down there that tried to kill them." the man answered rather boredly then continued the tor. Eventually Alex drifted from the tor and started looking around finding a staircase that had a chain across the entrance to it.
(It's all good ^^ just be glad I'm fully awake if I wasn't you'd be waiting for a while XD OW! Do you mind if she wanders into the lower levels?... Wait... He does look like he does in his pic right? You put something in there about all the mirrors made him look old or something... he wouldn't have to since demons ran around in the open so he could look the age he wanted?... I think that's what it said anyway.... idk....)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 08-03-2010 at 01:40 PM..

Azmine
Az

Old 08-03-2010, 01:57 PM

Shi-kun made it up the lower levels quickly since all the spells were off. He liked the paintings he'd placed on the fourth floor and the fact that the sand didn't suck him up. He'd placed a spell on the sand so that it would suck people down to the fifth floor were they would find their deaths. He walked up the the stairs to the fourth floor and looked at the table of food that was poisoned. He picked up a cup filled with blood and drank it feeling the blood revive his body. He put the cup on the table and then moved onto the next floor.

He smiled a bit at himself at the way it looked. He was glad that the spell traps he'd placed along the lower levels had held up even though he was out for like...ever. He walked up the last few stairs and came eye to eye with a blonde girl. "Why hello." he said as he stepped over the chain that was stopping others from entering. He was glad it was his castle or he would have been stuck on the fifth level unable to be invited into the other rooms. He quickly put the spells back on the lower floors so that no one go in his things. He brushed his short hair out of his face a bit as he looked around wondering what everyone was doing. "Um. Would you happen to have the time of day?" he asked as he looked back down at her.

He could smell a lot of cheep everything up here and he wished that he could just find nose plugs or carry around a skunk. It would smell ten times better then anything in his castle. He almost felt tears sliding down his cheeks as he thought of what these people have done to his castle. My poor place.... he thought to himself as he sighed. He looked back at the girl and wondered what she was thinking.

(be back later. has class. bye bye)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-03-2010, 02:32 PM

Alexis' mouth dropped open with shock as she saw the man walking up the stairs. "Uh... uh... it's... 1:45 in the afternoon... um... where?.... you... are you Toshihiro Osamu?!" she gasped slightly and looked around to see no one was there except for them. She felt oddly calm around this man whom she had never met... this man who was said to have been dead... she wasn't scared or worried in the least... in fact... she felt as though she knew him... as though she had met him before a long long time ago...

Azmine
Az

Old 08-05-2010, 07:00 PM

Shi-kun blinked a few times and smiled at the girl. "How do you know my great great great great grandfather?" he asked hoping that was enough greats. "A lot of people think we look a lot alike." he said as he slipped more down the hall and looked around. He could almost die right there just having her so close and not being able to hold and kiss her like before. He blushed slightly as he thought of the days that were together then pushed them out of his mind as he looked around again. "I'm only 18. Do you really think I could be someone that...old?" he asked with a short laugh. He couldn't believe he'd just said that.

He almost jumped out of his shorts when he heard one of the girls teachers yell for her to rejoin the group. He held a bit onto his shirt as he tried to calm his rather fast breathing. He sighed softly as he turned towards the woman and she seemed to be shocked. "Hey. My name is Shi Osamu. I'm one of the great great great great great great...I think...grandsons." he said as he bowed a bit. "I was the one that kept her behind and I apologize for it." he said as he stood straight up and then smiled at the women who seemed to get a bit flustered.

"That's alright. J-Just get back with your group."
the woman said

Shi-kun looked back at her and smiled. "Well you better get back to your group so you don't get into trouble. I wouldn't want that." he said as he walked towards her a bit and ran his fingers softly over her cheeks. I sooooooo needed that.... he thought as he continued walking away from the two. He would need to sneak around and learn more about her.

(Sorries~! I looked at it and forgot to post~! TT^TT)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Alexis stared at the man and opened her mouth to say something then was interrupted by one of her teachers and stared at the woman for a moment. She shivered slightly at his soft touch and watched after him in disbelief. "I don't believe you I hope you know that..." she murmured having a good feeling he could hear her as she ran off to go to her group. "ALEX! Where did you go?" her friend asked as they walked finally being dismissed for lunch. "I went to the last floor on display... and I think the ligands are true! I think I just met Toshihiro Osamu!" she exclaimed and her friend stared at her and started laughing. "You're insane! You mean your grate grate grate whatever aunt's lover? No way!" her friend laughed harder as they found a table and started chatting and Alex kept trying to convince her friend of what she saw.

(It's fine I just got worried is all ^^ )

Azmine
Az

Old 08-06-2010, 04:19 PM

Shi-kun sighed softly as he watched her in the group. He waited a bit and just started walking towards them. He of course was pretending but he was a great actor. He bumped into one of the girls and bowed a bit. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." he said with a little panic in his voice. "My name is Shi. I'm the owner of this great establishment. I hope you enjoy it." he said as the real owner walked over.

"OH! There you are." he said as he wrapped his arm around the man and lead him off to a different room. "You're so lucky that this time and age has something against murder. This is my home. How dare you make it into a museum." he hissed at the man and the man's attitude totally changed.

They talked for a few minutes and Shi-kun had his home back and was getting half the money that was coming in so he could look rich. He went back out and decided to follow their group to find out not only about her but what they think of him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 PM

"Stop it Alexis you are such a daydreamer!" one of the boys huffed and it looked like what he had been saying was really hurting Alex. Alex frond and shook her head as she let herself fall back a little and out of the group to walk behind them. Her friend then walked back a moment later after laughing about something with one of her other friends, a girl that was laughing at Alex, and started chatting with Alexis lightly trying to lighten the mood a bit. "I think I'm going to go to the garden... maybe there I can get some peace..." Alexis said and her friend snickered slightly. "Maybe you will see Toshihiro there." she laughed slightly and Alex scowled at her and walked off to head to the garden where part of her class was.

"Hey! Amy! Where'd elf girl go?" One of the boys smirked as Amy walked back to the group "Probably went to go find a pic of that guy to smooch with." she laughed with the boy and a few other kids around them. "Why do you even hang out with that freak anyway?" one of the girls asked and Amy shrugged. " 'cause it gets me free stuff? I don't know... I kinda just felt bad for her so... why not? Ain't no skin off my bones now is it?" the girl snickered and started walking with her friends again not even bothering with going to see if Alexis was okay or not.

Alex had found her way to the garden and was now sitting with her legs pulled up to her staring at a fountain in the middle of the beautiful flowers. "You know... you're a real pain sometimes..." She murmured softly as she tugged lightly on her slightly pointed ears and sighed deeply. She then pulled out a sketch pad from the small laptop bag she had slung across her shoulder and closed her eyes as she started to draw.... surprisingly well for drawing with her eyes closed. What she drew never made any sense to her... and yet it made perfect sense... She always drew pictures that looked like her or sometimes even a man she had never met... though now she knew who... or at least she thought she knew who it was... It was almost always of someone who looked like Toshihiro and another that looked like herself...

Azmine
Az

Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 AM

Shi almost wanted to jump them for what they were saying. How could....wait...take that back things will NEVER change.... he thought to himself as he sighed. He couldn't believe it. Things really don't change much at all. He sighed softly running his fingers through his hair as he looked towards the gardens where he'd heard she'd run off to. A smile fell on his lips as he got up and started to walk towards the garden.

"Are you okay?" he asked when he'd reached her. He sat down next to her and smiled as he looked at the wonderful flowers everywhere. "I love this place the most out of everything here." he said as he rested his hands behind him and looked up at the sky above them. "Its just so relaxing and not to many people would come looking in the gardens. They would rather look in the places most people think teenagers would be. The kitchen." he said with a soft giggle. He looked back at her and smiled more. "Do you like it in this place?" he asked as he moved his hands to his lap and leaned a bit forward.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-07-2010, 02:35 AM

Alexis looked up when she heard Shi-kun speak to her and looked back at the picture in her hands that she had been drawing. "I'm fine... Why?... It's normal... I'm always called a daydreamer... and... Elf girl... nothin new..." she said softly and shook her head. She then looked down at the picture and had to look at the boy for a moment before looking back at the image she had drawn not knowing it would be him. "Okay... really... who are you? I feel like I know you but I've never met you... and why have you been fallowing me? and don't say you haven't 'cause I know you have..." she asked quietly at she looked at Shi-kun carefully.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-12-2010, 04:07 PM

Shi-kun smiled knowing that his lie wasn't going to work anymore. "To tell you the truth I don't even know why I'm awake. I've been sleeping for a while and I'm not even sure how long that's been. I fell asleep wanting the person that I lost to come back from the dead and I woke up in your time, with out knowing why. I've been following you cause you remind me a bit of her is all. And its just nice being around something so familiar in a place and time that is not. Now that I re-own my own place again I wont have to worry about what ever money system that you use here. I'm sure its not farm animals or what ever you can pay anymore." he said with a soft giggle.

he just let his mind wonder as he played with the ring that was on his pointer finger. It was a small skull in the front and a thin wire connecting the two sides. It looked made just for his finger and no one else. He looked down at his cloths and realized he would have to wear pajamas or what he called pajamas every day. He hadn't looked at the cloths that he'd created when he created them other then the ones he saw and they looked like his other cloths. At least the fabric did. He slowly lifted his eyes from his own cloths and looked back at her.

"I'm sorry if that sounds crazy. But you did ask." he said smiling sadly

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-12-2010, 06:56 PM

"It's fine... you don't sound too crazy... Do you know these people? One of them looks like you and the other... I believe... Is my great great great aunt... Kokoro Haren?" Alex asked softly as she pulled several drawings out of her bag to show to Shi-kun... they all had either him or Kokoro in them. One stuck out from all the others and that one, would be heart braking... The picture that stuck out was the image of Kokoro dying in Shi-kun's arms and it, like the rest, was very detailed...

Azmine
Az

Old 08-12-2010, 07:07 PM

Shi-kun saw all the pictures and he had to look away. "Y-Yeah...Their of me...and your past life." he said as he made sure that the picture of him was hidden. He couldn't look at it since it felt like it was just yesterday that this all happened. That he was trying to make the past all a dream and now life. He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair. He wasn't sure what to do. "You have a great eye for catching detail." he said as he smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-12-2010, 07:34 PM

"Then everything I've dreamed and seen is true... wow... um... I don't like how detailed I can be sometimes... and it scares my parents... they never believed me about how I thought this had happened though my grandmother believed me... did you really know her? Kokoro that is... Wait... what?! Past life?! What?" Alexis said looking completely confused as she looked at a few of the pictures then looked at Shi-kun curiously and wondered what he meant exactly.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-12-2010, 07:39 PM

Shi-kun smiled at himself as he watched her a bit. "Yeah, past life. We hung out together and did a lot of funs." he said as he smiled a bit more. He was happy that she hadn't thought he was crazy. He just hoped that he would be able to fix things this time around. He wouldn't be able to stand seeing her die again. He die along with her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-12-2010, 09:04 PM

"Okay... so let me get this straight... I'm... DARN-IT!!! Come with me we gotta get away from here cause I still have questions and I know you have answers.... and I don't feel like explaining this to the others..." Alex grumbled and grabbed Shi-kun's hand pulling him away from where they had been after gathering her stuff. She pulled him to a more private part of the garden... that no one had even seen yet... It was obvious that she knew her way around and could get through places that others couldn't even find... That only proved that much more of who she was and had been.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 PM

Shi blinked a few times as she dragged him towards their secret spot. He smiled glad that she'd remembered it. It was great to have her back but curiosity was killing him. He wanted to know what she wanted to ask. Had he done something? Did she know something from the past that he hadn't said. His mind just kept coming up with one thing after the next as his feet hit the soft ground below him.

(sorry bought the shortness. Have to go. Class is starting)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-13-2010, 01:04 AM

(It's fine that's a normal post for me XD )

"Okay... I have to know... who was my great great great aunt to you? Why am I her reincarnation?... and why the heck do I feel safe around you?... I've never felt safe around anyone... even my family..." Alex said softly and looked at Shi-kun curiously not even realizing she was still holding his hand after they had sat down. Unknowingly she had also led him to sit at the bench they always used to sit at when they came back here for alone time.

Azmine
Az

Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 PM

Shi blushed slightly. "Well, your relative was someone very special to me. We spent ever second we could with each other. It was only taken away by one of her brothers that couldn't see us together. He highered someone and took you away from me. You've always felt safe around me. And Even though your body might not remember that your soul does and that's what carries the many memories that I wish to have again with you. Well after we relearn about each other because I'm sure that you're defiantly not the same girl I first fell in love with." he told her as he softly brushed some of her hair out of hr face.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-15-2010, 03:29 AM

Alexis blushed softly and thought taking a quick look around and was glad she had found a sicluded part of the gaurden. "Well... I'm half human half night elf... I know that would be different since she was human right?... um... I love music... animals... drawing... writing... reading... OW and I love to cook and work in gaurdens..." she smiled impishly happy enough as it seemed being around Shi-kun.