Azmine
Az

Old 11-16-2010, 02:59 AM

Shi sighed softly in his sleep. He slept amazingly feeling her close in his arms. He slept the hole day and night away. His body really needed the rest. since he'd slept so long his body wasn't used to the amount of activity that he'd done in the past few weeks with the little sleep that he actually got.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2010, 04:31 AM

Alexis let Shi-kun sleep as long as he wished and only left his grip once to go to the bathroom... Though she didn't stay away long. She had eaten the food that he had set on tge table and had also grabbed two other apples and more water when she had been up. She slept for the most part though. She didn't have anything to do otherwise and she was so comfy and warm that she couldn't help but fall asleep.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-16-2010, 05:04 AM

((Yeah, I have that prob when i'm with my bf and in his arms XD))

Shi woke up close to twelve in the afternoon. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at her. He smiled and kissed her forehead wondering if she was asleep or not. He ran his fingers softly through her hair as he smiled more. He loved the way she felt in his arms and he felt so well rested.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2010, 11:31 AM

Alexis had been in and out of sleep the whole time they had been laying there. When she felt Shi's soft toutch she cuddled closer to him and put her face in his chest a bit. She was starting to wake up again... Though she was rather drawzy from how long she had been asleep... And now, when she woke, she couldn't help but be worried... She hadn't went home in the last two nights! What would her parents say?!

Azmine
Az

Old 11-16-2010, 05:46 PM

He gently ran his fingers over her cheek. "Hello my love. How are you doing? Feeling better?" he asked as he nuzzled her a little before standing. He quickly used the bathroom and then returned to her side and cuddled her loving. His thoughts were all happy and excited till he realized that she was still young and that she hadn't been home the past two nights. "OH no..." he said as he looked down at her worriedly. "Um, How angry do you think your parents are going to be?" he asked as he started to get really really worried. He was hoping to keep on good terms with her parents this time around. But at the moment it didn't seem like they were going to be very happy with him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2010, 06:23 PM

"I'm okay." Alexis said softly then watched Shi leave the room and come back. She also filled with worry once more and tried to think. "well... I'm not sure... I might be able to explain... Uh... Well you know my mother came from an elfin family... You might have to tell them you're a vampire so we could explain things better." she said a bit worriedly and was hoping that wouldn't bother him too awful much... Though she felt that it would.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-16-2010, 06:31 PM

He froze slightly but then just shook his head a little. He didn't want to make her worry more then she needed so he kissed her forehead and with a sigh he nodded. "I"ll do anything to make them not be to angry at me." he said as he ran his fingers through her hair and gently let his lips fall upon hers. He loved the way that she felt against his body, his lips, his fingers...everything felt so right.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-16-2010, 07:24 PM

"Well... we could always just explain that I was attacked and you found me... and not tell them you're a vampire... though I'm not too sure about that one... It's not like they can really do anything about it. I'm almost 18... once I'm 18 I'm moving out any ways... three months and they can't do much now. They'll mostlikely beleive me if I say nothing happened and I just got sick or passed out or something... I'm not sure what do you thinkg? I mean I don't want you to feel uncomfurtable ya know." Alexis said softly after kissing Shi back... she loved it when he kissed her and wished that he would kiss her on the lips more often... she liked that a lot more then him kissing her head.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-17-2010, 03:20 PM

Shi shook his head. "I just don't want to lose you again my love." he said as he wrapped himself around her more. He gently ran her fingers over her body and nuzzled into her. "I could barely stand losing you that one time...If your parents don't allow me to be with you again...I'd die my love." he said as he kissed her again.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-17-2010, 03:30 PM

"Then what should we do?... I... I don't want you to hurt... and I want to stay as close to you as posible... you know you can always sneek into my room... it's not like anything's going to happen right? I mean... I would do anything until I'm married I hope you know that..." Alexis said softly hoping he would understand... she didn't know his stand point on that though she would dare loose her morrals... that wouldn't be right and that's not something she would do.

Azmine
Az

Old 11-22-2010, 11:16 AM

Shi couldn't help but to smile. She was acting like she used to back then. He nuzzled and pulled her closer, if possible. He gently kissed her and then let her move if she wanted. "Well first we should get you home. I don't want to make this problem any worse then it may already be. Maybe we'll be lucky and your parents will understand." he said as he slowly sat up leaning on his one hand as he sighed. He really hoped nothing bad would happen.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 02:41 PM

Alexis smiled some and nodded. "Okay... let's go then... it's starting to get late again... I think my parents may understand." she murmured softly as she stood... off balance and ended up falling right back into Shi's lap. "I... I can't stand right... man that did a number on me... he held on for so long..." she said almost a whisper as she put her hand to her neck rubbing it some. "Shi-kun... is this normal? I mean... for me to feel like this? I didn't with you..." she asked softly as she looked up at Shifeeling her strength and feeling how low her blood still was... though it was coming up slowly but surely.

(Sorry it took sssssssssssoooooooooooooo long. See I was having this major block and going through a lot of crap. I just had back surgery for the second time and a few weeks before that I asked my big brother to come down from Mishigan... he said he couldn't and I was struggling with that... we're nine years apart though close as we can be and I cried for two hours straight when he left to go and try to get his wife back and to be close to his kids. Though he managed to come down and he stayed for about a week while I was in the hospital, a little before that, and a few days after that... I still feel like crying thinking that he's not going to come home... though I know this is better for him... I just don't think I can get over it. I'm also on pain mmeds and having a hard time staying sitting up though I still try and stay longed in almost 24-7 with the exeptiin of some nights where I'm just too tired, some days when I'm not feeling good and choose to take a nap, sundays, and days I have doctors apointments... like today.)

Azmine
Az

Old 11-30-2010, 11:19 PM

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'm so so so so sorry to hear that. And take all the time you need. Also dealing with some emotional issues.)

Shi held her close as he started to shake slightly. He really really couldn't stop himself from holding her close. He gently cradled her as he stood up and walked over to the door. He grabbed her coat and kissed her softly. "I'm not sure. Lets get home and let you rest." he said as he sat her into the car and then closed the door. He got in his seat and then drove to his house. He held her close as he gently kissed her before helping her out and to the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 11:43 PM

(Okay... do you mean her house? You got me confused )