loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-08-2010, 04:12 PM

Will you help me?
Jasmine woke up her head slamming and eyes blurred.She tried to scream or even talk but no words would escape her closed lips.She moved and groaned in agony.Her whole body ached and screamed in protest.She didn't remember what had happened or how she got where she was.She looked around tears of pain in her eyes.She lay back down knowing this would be her death bed if she wasn't discovered.She looked around and thought she could see pine trees and grass.Her breath was frozen in her throat as a demon landed by her a smile on his lips.She closed her eyes knowing he wasn't here for good.
Pm your profile and I will put it up on the forum.^^Oh and please don't post until I say we can....
Here is a layout for human...^_^
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:

And this is a layout for any other characters...XP
Username:
Name:
Real Age:
Age Looks:
What your character is: (Vampire,shapeshifter...etc.)
Description: (Picture)
Personality:
History:

Username:hellrose94
Name:Jasmine Devorox
Real Age:95
Age Looks:16
What your character is: Shadow Dancer
Description:
Personality: Loving,kind,protective,not trusting and revengeful.
History: Jasmine is a kind and loving person even with her horrible past.She always loved her brothers and sisters and found their love instead of her parents.Her parents never had never loved her and if they did never showed it.Her father...raped her when she was young over and over and her mother just ignored it.Her room was the smallest in the house and the bed pretty much took up the whole room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax
Username: xserenityxninax
Name: Dark
Real Age: 125
Age Looks: 20
What your character is: Demon
Description:
Personality: Weird rude sweet when he wants to be a lady killer.
History: Dark is a demon that loves to fight people but tries to make girls want him and make guys jealous of him he is rude to people and start a fight and he is a weird guy by licking his lips and his weapon as well and sometimes when something happen to him and this about it he gets all sweet the only time he gets sweet and sad of he thinks of his lost love Isabella a human girl that he loved years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhoodfan13
Username: Robinhoodfan13
Name: Oriana Dawn
Real Age: 50
Age Looks: 15
What your character is: Cougar Shape Shifter
Description:
Personality: Fun, Hyper, but serious when she needs to be. Also a bit distrustful underneath her happiness and doesn’t make friends, true friends very easily.
History:Abandoned in the forest as a cub she survived on her own her entire life and has recently started coming out of the forest for short ventures into the human world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita Sweetness
Username: Lolita Sweetness
Name: Elouise Llyod
Real Age: 160
Age Looks: 14
Description:
Personality: Short-tempered, kind, sweet
History: Her house was burnt and her parents died when she was young. Because she didn't want to go to the orphanage, she ran away to the forest. She was killed in the forest and turned into a vampire. She has some interests to human boys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyAnnebelle
Username: BloodyAnnebelle
Name: Monik Aria
Description:
Personality: Sarcastic, Weird, Odd, Random, Complicated, Emotional, Hides true feelings with smiles
History: Monik lived a rich life. Not a good life but a rich life. She got used to being left alone and being able to do whatever she wanted. It was an easy life until she saw her sister die right before her eyes by her father. Monik hid herself for as long as she can remember until one day she just blocked her memories and acted like she forgot everything and went to live on her own.
What's going to happen next?Is she going to die are you going to find her?...
Forgotten

Last edited by loveisforever95; 09-13-2010 at 01:40 AM..

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-07-2010, 07:41 PM

Oriana looked up at the smell of blood, blood that didn't smell quite...human. She ran without thought towards the smell, hoping that maybe, just maybe it was some-one else like her.

loveisforever95

Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 AM

Jasmine tried to scream in pain as the demon,who she now remembered was Eusia,dug her nails into the flesh over her stomach but no sound would escape her lips.She kept her eyes shut and let her body do as it wish as she gasped in a cold gust of air.The air burned all the way down but nothing mattered it would all be over soon.That was all the shadow dancer wanted...to go to her family where ever they may be.As the thoughts slipped into her mind she looked up at the demon she had once trusted.There was a blank almost dead emotion in them as she took in more air.Eusia smirked and shivered in delight as the pain from the girl filled her.She pulled her nails out and slide them across he skin again pushed them in just deep enough that they would cut.She didn't catch the scent of the other being close the them...

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-08-2010, 08:36 PM

Oriana crashed into the clearing in her cougar form and pounced on the demon, tearing it away from the girl. She flung it against the tree and quickly looked at the girl, keeping watch on the demon out of the corner of her eye. "You okay?" she asked. Obviously the girl was not...but if it wasn't life threatening at the moment she figured it would be prefered that she took care of the demon first.

loveisforever95

Old 09-12-2010, 06:01 AM

Jasmine's shook her head just barely as her heart beat speed and then slowed dramatically.Do you have a tube or a needle?The shadows asked as they brushed against the girl that was trying to help Jas.Jasmine held her neck as she tried to suck in air.Each time the constriction on her neck got tighter and her wounds more painful.Her frantic eyes stared up at the girl with fear and pain and anguish as silent tears slipped down her cheeks.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-12-2010, 08:37 PM

Oriana frowned at the shadows, The method of communication was different but it was hardly like the girl could speak. "I...have a dart gun? Would that work? It might be too big though..." She said pulling out the gun and taking the dart out of it, holding it out feeling a bit foolish holding it out to nothing. The demon luckily had yet to get up, it was staring at her like she was crazy for talking to nothing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-14-2010, 02:32 AM

Dark a demon looking at the night sky and seeing people a lot of them and had a grin on his face and licked his fingers a lot. Dark went down the buildings and went on the road and walked for a long time until she sees girls and grin about it and saw a girl with a dart gun and for demon it was not thing to show him what he really his but for this rate he thinks the girls are cute. Dark went to them and touch one girls shoulder "hello Miss you can you both help me I am lost i am looking for someone can you help me?"

loveisforever95

Old 09-14-2010, 03:00 AM

Jasmine nodded barely and cringed as she saw right through the demon's disguise that touched the other girls shoulder.'Take the tip off the dart and stab it above her lung make sure the tube is in the lung so air is pulled in...'The shadows instructed as they wrapped around the other female demon holding her where she was.Some of the other shadows danced close to the new demon not knowing what his intentions were.As her eyes slipped close and the memories flashed across her eyes her only thought was 'it's over'...

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 09-18-2010, 04:58 PM

Monik was simply walking among the shadows in silence. Her red eyes seemed to be her light as they nearly glowed. Her black silk hair curled between her fingers and then slipped away back into the darkness and then the process repeated. Monik heard screams and noticed a boy and girl with a dart gun. There was something not right with the boy. Monik slowly slid her dagger out from the case in her boot. Stiffening against the side of the wall. Nearly blending in. She listened intently to what the boy was asking. His voice was too innocent. Looks can be misleading along with voices. Monik slowly stepped out of her hiding place.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-19-2010, 11:53 PM

Oriana tensed, there was to many people. She had gotten used to her solitude. "I have someone else who needs my attention more right now sir, get in line." she said stiffly doing as the shadows instructed, sighing in relief as the girl began to breath easier. "Thank the stars!" she said before turning to the dislodging the hand on her shoulder as she did so. She instinctively took a protective stance over the wounded girl. "Now...What do you all want?" she asked, probably sounding a bit more sharp than she had meant to due to the stress.

loveisforever95

Old 09-24-2010, 02:13 AM

Jasmine took in a gasping breath and her eyes fluttered slightly.She came in and out of consciousness as her body held the tight posture it had kept during the whole thing.She felt the power of the other people around her.A few were evil and but she couldn't open her eyes enough to see anyone.All she knew was that there was a shooting pain in her chest and the rest of her body felt useless and battered.She tried to move and panicked when she couldn't.Everything that had happened before she had passed out was gone.She didn't know who was around her and if they were going to help her or not.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 09-25-2010, 02:58 AM

Oriana smelled the fear rolling off of the girl and without taking her eyes off of the man in front of her and keeping her awarness on the people around her. She knelt down and took the girls hand "I'm here to help you...though I really can't say much about the others. If you doubt me...Well then your kinda out of luck if I'm lying to you aren't you?" she asked quietly, knowing her little monologue probably wasn't helping very much.

loveisforever95

Old 09-27-2010, 03:30 AM

Jasmine forced her eyes to stay open and nodded slightly to the girl.The movement was barely a twitch and she hoped the girl had seen it.Tears streamed freely down her cheeks.The fear the anguish the death grip her body was stuck in was all mixing into panic...and there was nothing she could do to stop this from happening to her...She squeezed her eyes shut as she took in more air.The shadows swarmed her trying to rid her of whatever was doing this to her.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-28-2010, 12:55 AM

Oriana reached into the small pack she had on her side that held the herbs that she always kept with her for both food and medicinal purposes. She pulled out the small bundle that was wrapped in purple cloth with a gold string tying it shut. "This is a very powerful plant milady, it could either heal you or make the injury worse, possibly kill you faster then it already is. However it's the only thing I have that has any chance of healing you, unless these shadows of yours have any other idea's?" she asked.

loveisforever95

Old 11-29-2010, 11:16 PM

The shadows pulled away as if saying we've done all we can. Jasmine gave that small twitch of a nod and closed her eyes feeling the blackness pull her away. She pushed the blackness away and let her eyes fly open. She had to stay awake for it to work or so she thought. She didn't care all she cared about was letting the herb take it's place. She let her eyes lock with Oriana's and took in a shallow breath. Her heart was starting to slow and she started to fell better only because the blackness was seeping into her. It wasn't true the things they say about dieing. Her life didn't flash before her eyes only gentle soothing memories to ease her into the next world. Her eyes were open still but becoming more glazed with each shallow breath she took.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 PM

Oriana knew she had to hurry this girls life depended on it. She grabbed the bag of herbs and quickly untied it, pouring a small amount into the palm of her hand and then tipping it slightly so that it scattered over the wound and was absorbed into the blood. She sighed now all they could do was wait if she had some water she would make a tea out of it, but the nearest stream was at least half a mile away.

loveisforever95

Old 11-30-2010, 09:38 PM

Jasmine's eyes glazed more but this time in pain not release.She silently cried out in to much pain to even scream. She felt her body tingle all over as it were under warm water after being stuck in snow.As well as feeling like it was ablaze.Her whole body glowed a soft purple as magic and the herb mixed together sealing the wounds and fixing everything inside of her.She couldn't take it anymore she blacked out as the pain started to ease...