Old 09-27-2010, 10:58 PM

(im lazy right now so what did I miss?)

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel562415 View Post
(im lazy right now so what did I miss?)
((Aria and Gaven are talking to Levana about a photo shoot, Kira has joined in. Eri, the dragon, just walked into the cafe. Yukiko is sitting by herself I think as well as Lillyaunna and Allan. I hope that helps!))

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 PM

(thank you)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 03:02 AM

"Good i am glad that we got it all clear that i do not do those types of photos." Levana said as she chuckled a little bit, looking from one to the other as she continued to smile, oblivious as to what was really going on with them before her shockingly light blue eyes landed on Eri. She blushed slightly, knowing she shouldn't get involved with a model since they seemed to be a bit more selfish then most people. "I think i will go find a camera, now. I will met you later, Kira. Tomorrow right?" she said to them as she stood up, a smile still on her face as she pulled her bag over her shoulder, waving bye at the group as she walked away. When she was a good few feet from Eri, she ended up tripping over her own feet and crashed to the floor, her bag went flying and the contents skid every where on the floor, her face was a deep red as she picked her self up and began to gather her things once more, mumbleing an apology as she did so.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 03:19 AM

(are we still in the cafe? Sorry I haven't been on in a while... Also Lillyaunna is going to get Gaven to do the beast part in her beauty and the beast photo's :D)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 03:20 AM

((ummm yes they are all in the cafe lol this is going to be lots of fun))

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-28-2010, 03:59 AM

(cool beauty and the beast :D)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-28-2010, 04:07 AM

( lol That'd be amusing to see how she'll do it. XD )

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM

Lillyaunna looked down at her sketch pad blushed bright red. 'Why did I draw Gaven?' She thought to herself as she criticized the sketch that looked so much like the real deal. "Maybe he would be in my shoot tomorrow." She said out loud thinking back about how they said she could pick "the beast" smiling she put away her art pad and as well as one muffin. Finishing off the other she took a drink of her smoothy getting up and walking over to the group. "I am truly sorry to interrupt but Gaven when you have some free time may I talk to you today?" She asked tilting her head to the side slightly and unconsciously. She smiled sweetly at him as she waited for an answer. Hoping maybe he would just ask for her number, she truly felt uncomfortable under the eyes of the others.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 07:16 AM

Gaven almost raised an eyebrow as he noticed Levana's blush at Eri. He resisted a small smirk before mentally shaking his head. He'd have to wonder if already the girl was getting a crush. He had expected her to not be affected by the looks of anyone, sine this Was a modeling agency. There were plenty of men around here. He glanced over at Aria and almost tilted his head. So they should spent a little more time together. So that she would be a it more comfortable around him. He looked up and back at Lillyaunna, a small questioning look in his eyes as she asked him if she could talk to him. He gave a small nod. "Sure. I've got some time right now." he said, raising an eyebrow as he stood up, wondering if she wanted it to be this soon. He wasn't really doing too much right now, and he could always get back to Aria and Kira if they Really wanted to spend time with him.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-28-2010, 12:22 PM

Aria watched as Gaven and Levana walk away. She watched as Levana tripped over Eri and frowned at him. He shouldn't have alllowed such a close call. She hoped Eri had the brains enough to turn down Levana. If people knew their secret they would be put on show. She turned her attention back to Kira and wondered if she'd be better off going to see Yukiko, or maybe she should invite Kira to go with her? Aria was not good at this social thing at all.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 12:33 PM

Lillyaunna smiled nodding as she motioned to the table she was at as she sat down sighing she looked up at him. "I'm really sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you would like to be a part in my shoot." Sighing she looked down at the table blushing at the part she would have to play. "I have to play the princess in a Beauty and the Beast shoot and quite frankly I don't want to, however, I have no choice. They did say I could choose the male that was to take the photo's with me. You seemed a better choice than... well it's not important." Looking back up at him she took a drink of her smoothie as her blush resided. Gaven was a nice man, surely he would help no? At least she was hoping he would.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 02:57 PM

Gaven sat down and tilted his head. "You're in that shoot? And, I take it this will be tomorrow." he stated. He'd been hoping for the break but he did understand that she didn't want to work with Eri. He thought about it, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. On the upside, it'd give him more practice with couples shoot and help out someone. Also get him more pictures for his portfolio, that was always a plus. On the downside, he wouldn't really get to rest and sleep in the next day. He shook his head, looking somewhat amused. "Alright.. I'll do the shoot with you." he said, offering her a smile. The pluses were more than the bad points, and to refuse her when she'd asked so nicely would make him feel a bit of a jerk.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 09:34 PM

Lillyaunna smiled kindly. On the inside she was dancing like a little kid 'YES YES YES! I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT WITH... HIM...' her inner self remembering the dragon, in fact dragons and dogs didn't normally get a long. "I'm very sorry for being a hassle but it will only take a few hours. I'll treat you to any restaurant you would like to go to afterwards." She was extremely grateful that he would take his day off to help her out! Her smiled beamed greatly that is until she remembered that she wouldn't be allowed to wear the wrappings she used as a bra like the japanese women did. Great now everyone would see that she actually looked 18 instead of 16.

(We changed her to be 18 because I didn't want her to be 16 or 28 but she is still year of the dog kk ppl?)

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 09-28-2010, 10:52 PM

Leairda bounced into the cafe, hoping that she could get a decent meal in before she had to bound off to her first advertisement, ever. She was a little freaked about it because it would involve some acting but she was told she would get to keep the outfit afterwards. It was steampunk and she couldn't refuse. She grabbed some of her food and then looked around. She frowned. She was never really sure where to sit, when other models where there. She bit her bottom lip a little, trying to decide. Decisions, decisions, oh how I hate you, she thought. She wanted to sit near Eri, always feeling a little more balanced around him even though she found him arrogant. She grinned at that idea. But she still couldn't figure it out.

Airn whistled a little diddy as he worked in the kitchen, making sure there was enough food for all the models. It was still odd for him to interact with them, even though he'd been doing it for two years. He did like it when they liked his food. That always made him beam, unknowingly giving himself flushed cheeks that are too cute.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 09-28-2010, 10:59 PM

She inhaled heavily, having just run all the way here. She berated herself once more internally for sleeping those extra five minutes. She was almost late because of that. She pulled a mask over herself, the gentle upturned lips, bright eyes, lifted chin. She was confident, in control, and beautiful. Like a model should be, not tired, bedraggled, and stressed out. She strolled in, waving to some of the others as she went to bckstage and set her messenger bag along the wall as she grabbed the long princess gown. 'Joy, a princess theme.' She thought even as she moved to the changing rooms to put the off the shoulder blue dress on.
Stepping out she gently sat down in front of a mirror for the artists to do their brand of magic, the only difference was that they gave her a blonde wig for the shoot. Stepping into the stage they had set up, she sat on the little chair structured from old england possibly, and got in to a few poses for the photographer. It would be a long shoot for her, different scenes, different props, different dresses, she almost would have fallen asleep in one of the shoots when they had her laying down, but the lights were too bright, too hot, the people were too loud. She inaudibly sighed in relief when they dismissed her, changing quickly and scrubbing the make-up off her face before she walked to the cafe and grabbing a strawberry slushie and sliced green apple with a caramel dip.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM

(hey I wont be posting for awhile because im doing my homework, so if someone would tell me whats been happening when i come back ill be really happy :D)

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 PM

((Hey guys, I forgot about the Cat in the zodiac, do you think we should add it in?))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-28-2010, 11:44 PM

((OOOO can i be the cat??????? i mean my character can be the cat and not know it cause she hasn't really touched anyone of the other zodiac members yet))

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-28-2010, 11:49 PM

((I was actually thinking of adding it because we don't have very many male zodiac members so I would prefer it be a guy, I'm going to move this discussion to the OOC. I should've posted it there, but I didn't think it would interrupt the rp so much. Please don't post here, go to the OOC, thanks!))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 02:37 AM

Gaven's eyes widened a little in surprise. She was even treating him to food? This was awesome. He grinned lightly, resisting on giving her a hug. "Well, it was no hassle. And, free food? What kind of person would say no to that?" he said, almost laughing before nodding. "What time is the shoot?" he asked, tilting his head at her. Now that he had agreed to it, he had to know what time it was, and if it was to be here or another location.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 02:45 AM

Lillyaunna giggled at him, her laugh sounding like a bunch of tinkling bells. "Well it's from 12 to 5 p.m." She paused for a second taking a drink from her smoothie. "Its in the studio and it's going to be pretty cool supposedly, I still hate the idea though." She scrunched up her face as she loosened her tie. "I have to go to school till noon though and I don't really have a ride." She rubbed the back of her neck gently but rather embarrassed. "I go to the private school about seven blocks down and normally I just jog to the studio and shower then get ready but I can't because well it's complicated." She huffed out. "Would you mind picking me up from the school is what I'm trying to get at." Not noticing what she was doing, she pulled out her art pad and started to doodle on a new page. Once she drank from her smoothie again she looked up at him as her pencil sketched something onto the paper.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 03:03 AM

Thinking about it, he nodded, giving a small shrug. "I could pick you up. I don't have a car though." he said, almost smirking. His car was getting fixed, due to a small problem it'd gotten. For now he was using the motorcycle. He wasn't sure if she'd like that though, so maybe he'd just have to borrow a car from one of his other friends. There was time to goof off after all. But the shoot seemed like it would be a tedious one. So long. He had to even wonder what the hell he was going to be wearing. Was he going to be wearing some sort of mask? Or just a bunch of make-up. He wasn't sure. He glanced down at the sketch pad and watched her as she started to draw. He never did have the ability to draw, so it was interesting watching others.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 AM

"How do you get everywhere then?" She asked glancing up at him as she felt him stare at her. Blushing she set her pencil down as she took a drink of her smoothie pulling the other muffin out of her bag. I drew each of us, well not me yet." She said looking at her art pad as she flipped to him to show him. "All of you are so gorgeous!" She laughed now knowing that tomorrow will be the first time anyone but the photographer and the componies that bought the pictures would see that she was indeed a beautiful eighteen year old. This frightened her slightly as she started to absent mindedly mess with the shading on his face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 03:21 AM

He chuckled, taking the pad from her gently to take a better look. He raised an eyebrow, looking at his. "You know.. if I didn't know any better. This might be taken as a photograph or something. You're really good." he said, noticing how she'd captured the details. He flipped the pages carefully, seeing the other drawings. "I ride a bike too." he replied calmly. Once he finished seeing through the pictures he handed her back the thing. "Really cool. That a trait of yours?" he asked, almost chuckling again. He was getting hungry again apparent by the growl of his stomach. He bit his lip before sighing. "Guess the scone wasn't enough." he said before motioning to one of the people to get him a sandwich. He'd always order something similar, so his food was never a problem.