Revenge_is_Sweeter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2010, 10:17 AM

Hi all. Well here is a little random RP I decided to make to help me feel a little better. I'm not really sure how this will end up but I'm thinking along the lines of Vampires/Humans/Angels/Demons or anything else that comes along. Yes I'm a fantasy/horror freak so gor it up (within reaon of course) if you want.

My character is like my current avvie but with large black wings and a tattered black dress. And not nude of course!

Name: Kyra Noble
Personality: Kyra is currently very reserved and hardly ever speaks, more intuned with seeing things others don't than ever voicing her real thoughts about what she discovers. She is extremly quiet and harly speaks to those of the opposite sex or those she feels threatened by.
History: Kyra doesn't remeber much from before she woke up drenched in blood and covered in scars. The only thing she does remeber is a small boy and a black BMW. To her life is now a race to find out what happened to her and who the boy that plagues her dreams is.

And so the story starts anew.......

Kyra opened her eyes to a bright light and as she moved her stuff shoulders felt dried blood crackling underneath her. Sitting unright and stared ahead of herself at a sinlge streetlamp that washed over the black pavement. Soft white snow began to fall around her and a gust of wind lifted her long black hair around her face as she tried to stand. Shaking herself off a little she began to slowly stumble down the road but could only reach the streetlamp before her knees buckled underneath her and she was overcome with shivers so violent she felt them in every core of her being. As she shook and her teeth chattered she looked around her and she tried, but to no avail, to pull herself to her feet. I have to find him...... She stopped for a second, who was she trying to find? Even she didn't know, all she knew was she had to find him. She looked over her shoulder as she heard a car drive past and a small child looked out of a small yellow station wagon, the girl's eyes lighting up as they washed over Kyra's large black wings, protruding from her shoulder blades. The feathers, turning a soft pale grey, crackled slightly as they moved in the wind and as Kyra tried to move them an intense pain rang up her spine, making her cry out in pain an her knees buckle again until she was kneeling in the snow, hugging herself tightly.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 10-14-2010, 10:16 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/blonde-hair-green-eyes-love--large-msg-125896981028.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Name: Illiana Burns
Personality: Loud by nature Illiana flaunts her wild side more than she should. Always one for a chat or even a good argument she voices her thoughts when she should really shut her trap!
History: Illiana was bron to a pretty normal family, a Mother and a Father, well as normal as they could have been with an alcoholic Father and a drug abusing Mother. Growing up she leanred to stay away from her parents during one of their binges and usually stayed at friends for weeks on end. Leanring to stay away from the things that are tearing her family apart she resorts to walking the streets, anything to try and escape the horor that is her home.

Illiana giggled with her friend Jessica and tugged at her black corset for the upteenth time. She was on her way to a friend's Halloween party and had stumbled upon an empty street with a sinlge streetlamp lighting a small sliver of the pavement. A car wizzed past as Jessica pulled a small hip flask full of Vodka out of her cleavege and offered it to Illiana, "I told you I don't drink!" too many nights had she seen her Mother stumble into their house half smashed and and wanting nothing but to climb into bed and sleep it off. As they steared their way through the snow that fell around them she tugged her black leather jacket tighter around her and wished she had worn the black tight jeans instead of her black and red plaid mini skirt. Her leather boots crunched on the pavment but she stopped dead as she saw a single figure standing alone in the center of the light. Black wings fell limply from her shoulders and Illiana could clearly see blood on the tattered black dress that clung on her body. "Pfft, what a cheesy costume!" Illiana looked to jessica and ushered her don the street, "Hold on you go ahead of me. I'll meet you at Mark's." She looked away from her best friend's cold gaze and towards the girl again, "Hey are you okay?"

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 11-30-2010 at 03:15 AM..

Revenge_is_Sweeter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2010, 06:27 AM

{Hi Sweets Welcome to the RP}

Kyra rose her head slowly and stared at a woman that stodd, shivering slightly, in front of her. The girl had a concerned look that flashed in her blue eyes and her blonde hair flew around her head as Kyra tried to walk, "I...need......help..." She took a single step and let go of the pole before she fell to the ground in crumpled heap. She heard panting and wimpering and it took her a split second to realise the noises were her own. Looking up she felt tears run hot down her face and wiped helplessly at them, Why am I crying? I can't cry now! She stared at the girl and quickly eyed off the girl's costume of a black corset and black mini skirt and tried to decide if thsi girl would a threat or not.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-30-2010, 03:14 AM

{thanks ^.^ LOL sorry for the late reply I was really busy}

"I won't hurt you I promise!" She held up her black gloved hands and took another step forward, trying to reassure the girl, "Are you on your way to a party or something?" Her eyes gazed over to the long black wings and for some reason she doubted this girl was on her way to a party. Her eyes raked over the girl's blood covered body, the blood starting to dry and dark almost brown colour.

{grr sorry for the short post my dear!}