Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-04-2010, 03:12 AM

There once was a story I was told as a young child. It said that there were three boy who lived on floating Islands. They were said to controle the weather. Weather or not that is true I don't know. The story says that these boys would live forever as long as nothing happened to there Islands. I've seen them in the sky at least on of them. So I know there real.

Name: Lin
Bio: This boy in deed doesn't control the weather. In fact he doesn't control a thing. He will live forever as long as nothing happens to his island. There are only two other people he could see, and Its the other two boys. There Island connect threw and encore. He is the smallest of the three and the most shy.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 AM

Name: Match
Bio: Not much is knew about him but when he in a bad mood the weather changes to a nasty storm.
Picture:

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Name: Arix
Bio: it tis a secret >.>

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-04-2010, 05:43 AM

Lin walked around his Island and smiled everything was good. Nothing could go wrong for him. He looked back at the windmill that stood tall behind him. He ran into it, and Climbed the many stairs. "Yoyo." he said. The bird came flying to him. "I think the others will be here soon." the bird just looked at him. He smiled and fell the changing winds. He ran back out side and droped the ancer. It had been over five hundered years since he saw the others. They were what the humans called Gods. To him his was just another boy looking for friends to play with. He knew that one day though he would have to pick a power, and that day was comiming soon.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 06:00 AM

Match seem to glide down on a breze to the floating island. He land on the grassy field and smirked. Once again he was home he was able to leave the island with out ageing unlike the youngest who had yet to reach being able to do that. The youngest had not even gain his first power yet but soon that would change. That was the reason they were all being called back together. To watch as the youngest of them was grated his first power. Match was the oldest and very much stuck in his ways. But he like watching to see what domain the little one was going to take. Match had taken weather and with his firey temper the sky some thing light up like matchs in the sky. Very volaite and dangerous. Match looked around to see if his other had shown him self yet.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2010, 06:22 AM

Airx never did tell Match which power he had chosen, after all he liked being a secret when it came to the other two, but one thing was clear was that his blind fold never came off, the white haired male seemed to step out the shadows as he moved over to the grassy feilds that he had seen Match land at, he figured that he would get the normal greating over with. After all he hated the fact he couldn't see them more but then again he was never really a people person.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-04-2010, 06:30 AM

Lin saw both of the guys. "Your here." he said as he ran up to Match first giving him a big hug. Then he did the same for Airx. "I've been so lonly... When do I get to leave my Island..." he knew that, that wasn't importent. The main thing was what power he was going to take. He wasn't sure. He looked at the two of them then smiled. "I think I know what I want." he said with a smile. "I want the power of the sun." he said. Never in the history of there people had a boy asked for the sun. He looked at his two brothers and smiled. "Its what I want."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 06:39 AM

"The sun think you can held it little one." Match ruffed Ling hair and smirked after the hug. "Your so small the sun will eat you all up and there be nothing left of you little brother." He walked over to Airx and gave him a hug with a pat on the back. "Its been to long." He looked at the chain with the acord on it. "Let pull it up and get this island moving we have places to go. We need to bright the little to the place were his powers can be come a reality.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-04-2010, 06:46 AM

Lin walked over the the Acore and Grabbed it with one hand and pulled it up. "I can handle it. I shine like the sun now. I promise big brother... It won't eat me." he said as he looked at the other brother. "Your quite today." he said as he jumped back into the Giant windmill. "come on guys come look at my house." he said as he walked out of it for only a moment. Inside the house was a bird sanuary. He smiled. "YoYO" he yelled and the bird came right to him. "Rmember when you gave me this bird big brothers. The god have blessed it as long as it stays here. It stuck her just like me." he said with a smile.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 06:58 AM

"Well it is the blessing of the floating island you most remind on it until your power fully matrue. This will only be a small taste of power but it will start you down your own path. Just like it did for Airx and me. Those wanting the power of the sun it is risky why do you want it so?" He looked at the bird and smirk. "So its still around glad it stay to keep you company while we were away from you."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 AM

Airx smiled as Lin hugged him, he just patting the top of his head ashe seemed to look at him,notreally saying anything, alot has changed with himsince he hadgotten his power, like hereally doesn't talk anymore, asfor the blind fold, he never could really see from the beginning. He then patted the top of Match's head when the man came over to him and hugged him, he followed his brothers to the windmill and to the roomthey were both at, a smile still on his face as he heard everything that was going on around him. He nodded his head in agreement with Match ashe brushed his white hair back before he reached a hand forward slowly as he began to pet YoYo.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 02:40 PM

Match jus shook the hand off his head he didn't like being pated there. Match wrap his arm around Airx shoulder and smirked. "We have five days to get to the sky castle and join up his island with the main one. I think we can do it." He smirked. "But Lin why the sun? i don't want the young of us to die that power is a very strong one no one has very be able to held it before so no one has asked for it." He said. "During the test to get your powers you will have to try many different ones to pick the right one for you... starting out with the sun might kill you and I don't want to lose you."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-04-2010, 05:48 PM

Lin looked at his two brothers and slightly fround "I just want to bring a smile bto peoples faces." He said softly as the island begun yo float towards the castle in the sky. "I can all ready feel it growing inside me." He said softly as he looked up into the sky. "Why would it be in my heart if it wasn't meent to be. Isn't that how your Guy's powers started?" Be said as he walked towards the edge of his own island "brothers that where my heart lies." He said in a whisper.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 PM

Match sighed and took his arm off of Airx shoulder and moved over to Lin then hugged him. "Yes it did. I'm just worry is all" He kissed the top of his little brother's head. "I know that a very dangerous power but how you make the sun sound with bring a smile to people faces that dose sound nice." He looked over to Airx. "Come on Airx help me explain my point."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-05-2010, 02:08 AM

Airx smiled and put an arm around match's waist, then Match lefthis side and went and hugged Lin, this caused himto follow after him and hug them both, kissing both of thier cheeks before he frowned slightly and opened his mouth to say someething, he closed it once again before he smiled and hugged them closer. "I think he should follow his heart like we have.....i trust that Lin is strong enough for it but we should still be there for him in case something happens." he whispered to them, his voice sounded as if it had not been used in years which it hasn't, he smiled and kissed them both once more as he hugged the tightly before he let them go.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-05-2010, 04:30 AM

Lin love the atention from both men. He had missed his brothers more then he had missed any others. Lin looked at Airx and softly smiled as he kissed both of his brother back. "Airx why have you not used your voice?" Lin asked. He remembered Airx having the sweetest vioce the last time they had met. He pulled his brother back into his house. "Are you guy's hungry?" he asked as a fruit tree sprung to life in the middle of the light house. Lin plucked an apple off of it. "I reminds me of home." he said softly. "If I'm choosen by the sun... I think it will be good. I can make thing grow now... Just think of what I could do.. What we could do together brothers." he said softly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2010, 04:56 AM

Match smirked and followed his brothers inside the light house. "What ever you make will be find with me" He smiled and sat on the couch inside of the light house. "Its good to see you again. I wish I could have come to visit more but you know the rules you have to be alone fore 500 years on your floating island away from the rest of us." he sighed. "Our lives can be very lonely this way."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 AM

"Food is good....because of my power...talking isn't really a part of it so there is really no needfor me to use my voice." Airx said to in a raspyn voice as he sat down in a chair, smiling as he looked around at the place, seeing how different it looked since the last time he was there, wellhe couldn't really see it since he was born blind but yet he could. "Remember the sun, just like mine and Match's power can destroy just as much as they can create." his voice seemed to be forced out before he stopped talking and sat where he was, he then got a sad look on what little of his face that could be seen before he pulled his smile back on.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2010, 05:15 AM

Match looked to Airx. "You never did told me what you choose." Match stretch out on to the couch looking at his middle brother knowing some thing wa sup but not saying any thing about it. "Those if you do end up with the sun you will be the frist of our kind to have that power."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-05-2010, 05:16 AM

Lin could pick up on the unhappy. "Airx what's wrong?" he asked softly. He looked at his other brother for help. He wanted to know why Airx was sad for even a moment. "I don't know what you mean?" he said as Pulled a few more fruit tree from the ground. "How can it destroy?" he asked. He was still to young to understan somethings. He tried to look at both of his brothers for the answer.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2010, 05:21 AM

"The sun is hot... it and burn like fire and destory everthing it touches. Or if can help thinsg grow with warm light. The sun is a double edge sword just like Airx said. As for how my is a both. I can make visous storms that could kill people in different ways from a flood to a drout. Or give a calm breeze to the village and light rain to help things grow. Your so young to understand ever power has conqueses if you mis use them."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-05-2010, 05:49 AM

"Nothing is wrong...it is just hard for me to talk now. As for my power Match....that is something i will keep to my self if you don't mind. Match is right though....the sun gives heat and helps things to live but to much of it and it could be devastating." Airx whispered, if he tried to talk above it his voice would give out, he ran a hand through his white hair as he leaned back in the chair and seemed to look at the ceiling, he was slightly hungry and wished he had more to talk about with his brothers but after being away for so long and having to deal with life and death on a daily bases, it was hard on him and worn him out. He was the one that gave everything life, but the down side to it was that he had to take it way also, that was why he kept his powers a secret from his brothers.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-05-2010, 06:43 AM

Lin looked at his brother. "What kind of food would you like. I can grow any fruit or nut or vegie in my house." he said softly. The sun had begun to set and when it did Lin got very sleepy. It was as if the sun and Lin were already one. He yawned as he curled up into a ball. "I'm so sleepy." he said as he yawned again. "The sun..." he said as she slowly shut his eyes. "I can't sta..." soon he sliped into a deep sleep, and would stay that way till the sun rose the next morning.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2010, 01:19 PM

Match moved and caught Lin from falling and place him in his bed and tucked him in then looked over to Airx. "So it looks like the sun had choosen him after all." He sighed and kissed Lin forehead. "This is going to be tough on him and he dosen't even realize it. He going to have to stay up in the sky even more going to close to the earth will burn it." Sighed and walked to Airx. "Well at less that part any way. Those we'll still be able to see him and touch him but other won't be. Only when he is on the island will mortal things be able to touch him like his bird." Match pulled the couch closer to Airx Chair and sighed. "He going to live a very lonely life." The match looked softly at Airx. "I want to hear your voice more I missed your words in all of this years. I missed the contact we had."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-06-2010, 11:07 AM

"Yes....it seems as if it has....." Arix said in a soft whisper as a equally as soft smile graced his face, the first one since he had left this place, he ran a hand through his white hair as he seemed to watch Match and Lin, glad that for once he was just Airx again. "True...at least he will not die when he finally gets to the castle." he whispered, his voice cracking badly before he began to cough, he wiped at his mouth as if he was trying to hide things from his older brother before he smiled. "It truely has been a long time, Match. I must admit it pains me to speak now....." he whispered, having to stop for the fact that his throat was beginning to hurt, he placed a pale delicate hand on his throat before he grabbed Match's hand in comfort. He could never truely know what his brothers looked like, he was even the most sickly one out of the three but that was because there was a price to pay for every power, his was just more harmful to him then the other two. "This is the first time since we left that I have had any human contact. You could say that i am starving for it.....for more than just these three days....." he whispered once more before he started to cough again, he stood up from his chair, wiping at his mouth once more before he moved to the couch and sat downon it next to Match, leaning against him, he wasn't lying, he was starving for human contact, in more ways then one.