ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-08-2008, 04:57 AM

A roleplay between rampartte and ToriKat. ^^

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-08-2008, 04:57 AM

RESERVED...for coconut hurling pigeons!

Kingdom of Dylan (pronounced DIE-lan, lol, not like dillan)
Heir - Prince Sydney - I dunno...17 sounds good?, dark hair, violet eyes
Princess Sophia - 9 years old, dark hair, violet eyes
Prince Charles - 8 years old, white gold hair, violet eyes

Duchy of Castor
Duke of Castor
Damien - 16 years old, red hair, hazel eyes, the one who cursed Sydney

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-09-2010 at 12:18 PM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2008, 05:23 AM

Eeee! Reserved for um um um... purple penguins!!

Notes for my bad memory brain!

Kingdom of Thelema
Heir - Prince Marcus
Four unwed Princesses - 1 named Ceci
Youngest - Prince Kiran

Others
Dolstine - Kiran's friend & knight of the court
Paisley - Head housekeeper for the castle
Beatrice - A maid often in Kiran's chambers

Charmond - Pompous bad prince out for Kiran's booty

Last edited by rampartte; 06-24-2009 at 06:20 AM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2008, 05:41 AM

Game Strategy: I say either a game set in a funky medieval time or fantasy!! :heart: Pleaaaase! Now add your ideas! XD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-08-2008, 05:57 AM

Hokay, so we've agreed upon a BL parody of the Frog Prince! WOO! *is the froggy* <3

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-08-2008, 06:16 AM

A young man walked along the pond, dressed in his hunting attire. Neither bow and arrows nor sword were drawn for he was not interested in hunting. From the distance rang out the howls from the royal pack of dogs, beckoning each other to follow the trail of some hapless prey. He had lost the brightest of his fellows just to get some time alone. It was far too stuffy keeping up with formalities and idle chatter!

Prince Sydney was not alone. Far in the thickets was a boy. With a deep breath, he approached the youth.

"Your Majesty," Damien said.

Sydney looked over, surprised to have been spotted so soon. "Yes?"

"I demand but one thing and you must comply."

A smirk appeared on those lips, causing Damien's heart quicken its beats. "You, demanding me?"

"Yes. I demand you love me. I demand that you make me yours!"

The prince laughed, waving him off. He didn't know the fellow and his demands were silly!

"If that is your answer...then..." The youth was no ordinary boy. He had trained himself in the dark arts the moment he glimpsed the prince. He would make him his! "Perhaps after suffering you'll come begging back to me!"

And he uttered a few words, leaving nothing more than a frog in Prince Sydney's place.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2008, 06:50 AM

No matter how long or hard the hunting party had looked for Prince Sydney that day, or the days and weeks following.. no matter how many times those hounds passed by the murky ponds water unaware that the wart infested green skin was supposed to be the body they were looking for.. hope was slowly lost as was the kingdom's first son. The search parties came less and less, then they came not at all.

There was nothing to share Sydney's time but a pond full of fish, frogs, and the darkened shade from the tree canopy high above.

The sunlight above caught hold of a crest of the fairest golden hair, short and straight that curled just enough in the bangs that they framed a porcelain heart shaped face. This face was adorned with rose red lips and eyes the color of rare blue sapphires framed themselves in long dark lashes. It was truly the face of a fair beauty... and it belonged to a young man that leaned back into his horses saddle and gave a terribly bored yawn before those pretty eyes half lidded in distaste at what they saw before them.

"WHY are we doing this again Dolstine?"

"Well your highness.. your father wanted you to try some past times that were a little more sportsmen-like, rugged, uhh..."

"Manly?" Prince Kiran drawled teasingly in a voice that made his long time friend and companion flush over and look around fearfully for.

"You shouldn't be speaking like that your highness! It's unbecoming!"

This made Kiran throw his head back with a light twitter of laughter and he had to wipe a tear away from under one long lashed eye. "First you say you want me to be manly then you treat me like a little princess. What is it to be?"

"I-I.. yes well... off on the hunt shall we go! Eh your highness??" Dolstine kicked for his horse to move ahead to get away from the situation that was wracking at his nerves, and Prince Kiran laughed again.

"Oh wait up! I was only joking!" The fact of the matter was, Prince Kiran came from a little beautiful kingdom that's main commodity was just that, beauty. They had connected more of their princesses hands in marriage to larger and stronger kingdoms than any other in the land, and that bought them security in itself from invasion. The land had some of the loveliest princesses, nine to be precise in this current age, six of which were already married away. and the king had been blessed with two heirs, one his eldest and most handsome son, and the other his youngest child.. and the one that a beauty more fair than his sisters combined.

Their sisterly love and his big pretty eyes had led Kiran into a life of much pampering right along his sister's sides, and growing up in the shadows of many women had his poor father very worried in deed. Prince Kiran did not care for learning how to spar or going off to shoot things with arrows and spears.
And so Kiran found himself on this silly little trip while he was on a trip visiting a nearby kingdom with one of his sisters. Kiran had been asked along on the hunt graciously by his host king, but he was far more in the mood to play than hunt down little lame quail in the brush.

Kiran rode with Dolstine for a while, then let the man get ahead as they neared the hounds and party on horseback. All he needed was to wait for the right moment of chase, and he would watch them move ahead as he bucked his gelding to stay behind.

"Heh heh.. spend all afternoon wasting my time chasing dogs that chase birds? I think not."

With his newly and unknowingly short gained freedom, Kiran rode slowly through the woods until he came to a clearing with a lily pad filled pond. A smooth stone near the waters edge looked quite inviting, and Kiran dismounted to go rest his back against it in the shade.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-08-2008, 07:22 AM

From the pristine waters poked a head. A small, slick skinned head of a deep green hue. Eyelids rolled over the pair of golden eyes to brush away the water as it noticed the bright blond shining like the sun. Why, it was a person lounging about and within reach! Not someone to dash by the small pond in quite a hurry. What kind of a search party didn't seek out every little area and considered every possibility? He would right this wrong the moment he was human again.

Though, it was hard remembering what it was like in that past life. The days passed with him lounging around for sunlight and food. Annoying little insects that dotted the skies would have pestered him back in the day. Now, they were filling, and he was thankful they made their presence very known.

Crawling out of the waters, he landed upon a lily pad. The youth indeed was in no hurry to leave! Perfect! He made a tiny splash as he returned to the cool waters and swam as quickly as he could to the edge of the pond to ask for help.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2008, 02:17 AM

Kiran closed his eyes for a few seconds, letting the dappling of light that peeked through the canopies above tickle at his eyelids. Right here it was so calm and peaceful, he couldn't even hear the hunting party or dogs anymore. Just the rustling of the leaves and the chirping of the crickets. He heard a little splash, but thought nothing of such a tiny sound, and focused his attention instead on a small golden trinket that he pulled from his pocket.

Delicate pale fingertips balanced a ball that looked to be made of solid gold, and held it up until it caught the light and shimmered just as his hair did. With a chuckle he gave it a careless toss in the air, and caught it again on a flexible wrist. The boy sat there lazily playing with the very expensive trinket, tossing it about as if it were nothing more than a potato.

As he tossed it high into the air again, a scrambling noise broke from the brush nearby, and a family of quail went running for it across the clearing. "HOLY-!" The young man sat up quickly, stumbling to catch the golden trinket but it caught the edge of his fingers and bounced off, slipping to the forests floor, then nimble rolled straight away into the water.

In an instant the boy was up on his knees, trying to grab for it as it sank away into the darkness, his eyes focused on the waters surface. "Ah saints above! Stop sinking stop sinking.. where is the bottom of this foul hole?!" Kiran chewed on his lower lip in worry as it sank from view. He needed to get it back, but it had disappeared from sight now. Was the water just very dirty and hard to see threw, or very deep? Both were unwelcome answers.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-09-2008, 03:39 AM

Two golden globular eyes surfaced on the water before the green head rose. Eyelids rolled to give him a clearer vision of the sights before him. Sydney had watched the orb roll away, sinking further from the youth's grasp. It was quite pretty. Even he wouldn't mind keeping it himself, tucking it safely with goods he had found from the pond. He knew it was worth much to this young man. Perhaps...they could make a deal!

"Ahoy," he called out. "Have you lost something, young sir?"

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2008, 04:01 AM

Kiran's head whipped up startled when someone called out to him. It was a strange sounding voice, kind of small, but he still looked up around the forest. He frowned when he saw no one else standing in the clearing with him, someone had clearly called out to him. Was someone playing a trick with him, or perhaps a bandit?

Kiran frowned and sat up a little more, a hand coming to rest at his waist where his sword lay. "Who said that? Show yourself at once!"

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-09-2008, 04:23 AM

"I mean you no harm!" Sydney cried out again. "I'm afraid, I couldn't defend myself even if you had ill intent for me, young sir!"

He splashed a little more, trying to draw his attention. But the splish-splash sounds could barely interest anyone! With an indrawn breath, he croaked.

"Down here."

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2008, 04:38 AM

Kiran looked left then looked right, his smooth blond hair tossed in the air and shimmered a moment. He couldn't find the person among the trees, and then he heard it.

"Eh?"

Sapphire eyes turned down and blinked once into the murky water that was so dark he could see his reflection clearly because of the seeming bottomless depth. His eyes focused on the glitter of a bit of sun catching the suface, then some bright orange fish swimming beneath it's depths, then.. the little green thing floating on the surface and staring back up at him.

Kiran blinked again a few times, then moved closer. The frog didn't act normal and try and run away. It was still there and still liked it was staring at him. He was going to feel really stupid for talking to a frog, so he asked in a quieter voice.

"Hello?"

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 AM

A long pink tongue shot out to capture a fly. The frog blinked, forcing the insect down his throat. For a few moments, he was just another frog, just oddly staring at the young man. Finally, he spoke.

"Hello." He jerked his arms some before continuing. "Have you lost something?"

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2008, 04:57 AM

Kiran started back when the tongue suddenly came out, and he felt very foolish for talking to a frog, and very glad no one had seen. That was, until a voice came from below him again. The pretty youth looked back down again and scrunched up his pale brow, as if concentrating on the frog would make it's secret easier to unravel.

"Yes... I lost my golden ball. Say, frogs can swim down deep in water. Think you could go get it for me?" Well what the heck, why not ask?! He was already talking to a frog here.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-09-2008, 05:01 AM

Sydney tilted his head, an odd movement for the amphibian kind. It was characteristic of him as a human when deep in thought. "I don't know...it's quite a heavy ball," he mused. "I could injure myself trying...

"Though, I would be willing to try if we made a deal. I'll retrieve your ball if you promise to take me with you to your home and care for me. A fair trade, I would say."

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2008, 02:20 AM

Kiran blinked his long lashes again and tilted his head to match the angle of the frog's now. His look of naive curiousness left him when the frog mentioned the idea of a deal, and his eyes half lidded while he pursed his strawberry red lips in thought.

No normal frog could talk, this had to be a water spirit who was trying to trick him into something. He'd have to be careful about this, if he really wanted his ball back. And it wasn't that he just wanted it, he really needed it back. It was a family heirloom he loved to play with.

"It's not that heavy submerged in water." Kiran pointed out with a disgruntled pout and sat back, still thinking about this carefully. He could just run away if it was a frog, there was no way it could follow. But if it was a water spirit trying to trick him, he was sure it'd curse him if he tried to leave it behind. "If you can get the ball for me... I'll take you back to my home and take care of you.. as a pet. Or you could just get me the ball and choose not to come, I could trade you for another trinket instead." He smirked a little, a spirit wouldn't like that, being a little owned pet.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-10-2008, 05:31 AM

"Deal!" Sydney said. "You'll take me home with you as a pet." Being pampered was much more like what it was like when he was a human. "I'll get your golden ball now."

With a splash, he dived in, swimming furiously toward the rolling ball. Luckily it came to a stop against a rock. Unsure of the best way to bring it back to the ground, he moved his mouth about it, capturing it. Carefully, he swam back up.

Once he broke the surface, he tilted his head back, offering the ball to the beautiful young man.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2008, 05:39 AM

"Eh? But--!" Kiran blinked as the frog had already splashed out of sight. He actually hadn't expected the frog to accept so fast, but then again he was a very pretty faced person that looked wealthy. His home was probably more inviting than a little murky pond for a frog or water spirit, now that Kiran thought about it. He groaned as he realized he'd been tricked.. well.. should he keep up his end of the bargain?

Kiran watched the water as he thought, and his eyes caught sight of something shiny coming closer, then the golden orb slowly took shape before it popped above the waters surface in that slimy mouth. An instant smile spread across the young man's lips, and for all his devious thinking he had a very sweet and innocent looking smile.

"Oh thank you! You are a very kind frog." Kiran was quick to pluck the golden orb away when it was offered to him, and stood while tucking it safely away back into his pocket. "Well, I really must be off before I'm missed!"

Kiran hesitated, had he truely been a lovely young princess he probably would have bolted for it. As much as he looked like a princess in men's clothing, he was still a man, and despite being a very pampered one he didn't shy away from slimy and slippery things. He gazed down at the frog, then turned away to his horse and started adjusting the saddle and saddlebag to make sure it was prepared for his departure.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2008, 04:43 AM

Sydney hopped out of the water and bounced over toward the prince and his steed. His bulging eyes gazed over at the quality of the saddle and saddlebag. Thoroughly impressed, he croaked at the youth.

"I can fit in your pocket," he said, rather proudly. "It'll be uncomfortable without staying moist, but I have endurance. I can handle trips."

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-11-2008, 05:10 AM

"Sorry little froggy, but you are not going to be riding along in my pocket." The elegant youth turned and smiled down at the tiny green being. In all honesty he probably could have just stepped on the frog in that moment and ridded himself of the nuisance . But as it sounded he wasn't going to be keeping his part of the bargain and taking the frog with him.

Prince Kiran went back to adjusting his saddle bag for a moment, then turned and bent down onto one knee, and held out a delicate palm for Sydney to hop onto... well look at that. Maybe he was keeping his part of the bargain after all. Once the frog was in his palm he picked him up closer to his face and stood again. Up close Kiran appeared even more like a princess in drag as a prince, rather than a real prince himself. Not that Sydney was even aware his savior was of royal blood yet.

The frog found himself deposited into a little pocketed room on top of items in the saddlebag, a nice little place for him to ride and not be squished into a tight pocket where the cloth would suck away at the moisture in his skin. "I really must be getting back now, but before I do, I need to request you promise me one thing little frog. Do not speak in front of my companions unless I deem them as acceptable to hear your voice. It is for your own safety, understood?

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2008, 05:14 AM

The frog prince gave him a chirping "yes" to his request. It was a simple one that could be honored easily in most situations. If he did, however, find people from his court, he would love to shout out to them to get all the magicians in the land to find a cure to his shape-shifting dilemma. Whether or not they would believe that he indeed get transformed was a bridge he would cross when the time came.

A fly harassed the youth's mouth, causing the horse to twitch his ears. With a quick snap of the tongue, Sydney consumed it.

"What is your name, young sir?" he asked after the fly was down his throat.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-11-2008, 05:24 AM

Kiran blinked when a fly was snapped right out of the air infront of his face, it gave him a strange little chill down his spine at watching but it almost put a smile on his face. He found a frog's tongue fascinating and a little funny. The blond youth was moving to put down the saddle bag's cover again, but paused at the request of his name, and he smiled very elegantly down at the frog again.

"I am Prince Kiran Eros Lysan Reinhold the first of the Kingdom Thelema. You can call me Master." Kiran teased with a chuckle, when he laughed his noise crinkled up a little. "And I suppose I'll have to give you a name now. Hmm.. how about little Midori."

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2008, 08:23 PM

Sydney tilted his head, just slightly enough to make it noticeable. Again, it looked mighty odd watching a frog make such a movement. A little too far and he could possibly topple over.

"Kingdom Thelema?" He mused over it. "Ah. I think I've seen you before." He left no other explanations as to how a common pond frog could even possibly have done so. It was a long time ago since he had met him and they were but little boys...with Kiran more like a little girl rather than boy. It explained why he thought he was nothing more than a random person when he spotted him.

"You're going to rename me?" Sydney exhaled some and accepted the name. "Midori....I suppose that's fine."

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-12-2008, 04:03 PM

"You have?" Now Kiran didn't have a face that just blended into the crowd, that was true. But he'd never been to this forest before or this pond before in his life. "My, what was a little frog doing traveling all the way over to my kingdom?" The little prince mused with a smile before gently closing the top of the saddle bag with just enough of a crack to let light peek in through.

"and if you don't like the name Midori, I could always call you Spot." The light hearted voice teased before Kiran climbed back onto the horse. Having a secret talking frog as a pet, well Kiran already had an idea of how he could use this to his benefit. What a new way to prank his pretty harem sized family of sisters.

He nudged the horse and it took off trotting back towards where the hunt was to be taking place.