Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2013, 10:21 PM

Yeah. Just complicated? xD

I might have to do that then :O There's a couple characters I don't have references for yet. At all.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 10:36 PM

perhaps.
I noticed that. I hate not having any sort of reference.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Yeah. OTL Then there are the characters that refuse to make their mind on how they want to look. *shakes Kai*

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 10:55 PM

haha! Some of my characters are fashion whores. If I had characters as dolls (like i totally want), Kat and Juka would end up with all the other dolls clothes. Every drawing I do of them, they look different.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-08-2013, 11:07 PM

Character/avatar image and/or description:
Meet "Ty Taylor"... and his less fit brother Andy (Andy is not part of the request x_x).
Ty is a 17 year old, 6'2" fitness nut with somewhat lighter than olive tone skin and angular features. Most likely he has a bit of a glow (not with light but with moisture) going on having most likely been in some kind of military training recently.

Personality and expression:
He acts very serious, has a decent sized ego and has a huge propensity to show off. If pushed, he'll admit to being vain, but that'd hurt his manliness!

Random information:
Ty is from a Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP and (as one can imagine) he is a son of Ares and one of Aphrodite's daughters. All things manly and warlike are of his liking. He'd adorn a room with bronze spears and shields and red, blood-stained banners if he could but fortunately he's a high school student and not an interior designer. His favorite movie is 300- not because of the artistic style or actors but "because Spartans."

I'll be honest, if Ty knew someone was going to make a piece of artwork of him in the game, he would insist that he would be in his Greek-styled battle gear-- but not the helmet. He likes for people to see his face because he is the kind of person who believes it is important to be recognized... but also because he feels he is one fine mamba-jamba and would like for some ladies to be convinced of such things. Most likely we're talking about an image of this guy flexing but in a position which isn't a standard "I'm a muscle-man and I'm flexing!" pose. No, he's more coy about it. He absolutely must have a serious or aloof look to his face, a 'casual' posture, but you had better believe that everything he's doing his best to look like a Calvin Klein model.

He does have a weakness. His girlfriend, Cat. Her nickname for him is her "lion" and he just goes to absolute gooey pieces around her. For all of his bravado and posturing he's... actually pretty whipped.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 11:24 PM

interesting request. I shall add it to my list!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-08-2013, 11:25 PM

Woohoo! :D
Thanks Kat!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 AM

no prob. I shall know soon who's request I will pick. I think I'm waiting for one more and then I'll make my decision.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 03:27 AM

Blahhh!!! Today has been so flipping busy!!! I did over seven loads of laundry, dishes, and now everyone is all harrassing me for arts and stuff TT^TT

I just wanna curl up and cry! I'm so overwhelmed!!!!! And it's stupid because my friends irl don't understand that I actually have a life and sometimes can't talk! *le sigh*

Okay, rant over! How has your day been?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-09-2013, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
haha! Some of my characters are fashion whores. If I had characters as dolls (like i totally want), Kat and Juka would end up with all the other dolls clothes. Every drawing I do of them, they look
different.
At least they want to wear clothes! xD (Kai is starting to look like he's gonna be wearing no clothes but he can't do this. IT ISN'T PROPER FOR THE EMPEROR! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn Leigh View Post
Blahhh!!! Today has been so flipping busy!!! I did over seven loads of laundry, dishes, and now everyone is all harrassing me for arts and stuff TT^TT

I just wanna curl up and cry! I'm so overwhelmed!!!!! And it's stupid because my friends irl don't understand that I actually have a life and sometimes can't talk! *le sigh*

Okay, rant over! How has your day been?
*hugs and cookies* <3

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 04:00 AM

aw, I'm sorry to hear that Ash. people should really be more understanding of time restraints. *offers you some relaxing tea*

Seito: That cracks me up! I have a couple characters where I'm like...um, how come every time I picture him, he's not wearing anything?!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-09-2013, 04:45 AM

xD I know right? It's like "Um guys, I know you're comfortable with your bodies and all but clothes, please? pretty please?!"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 04:47 AM

Either that or you ask for headshot art of them! XXD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-09-2013, 04:54 AM

xDD There is a good reason why lots of my artsu is either full body or headshots *bricked*

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 AM

you and your characters are special. But I totally feel ya. I understand.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-09-2013, 05:19 AM

xD Thank you!

Blahtastic
Writer

Old 08-09-2013, 09:59 AM

Gosh, I can't believe how many posts I'm missing every time I leave, heh! So sorry about that. My family and I are off visiting cousins and such for the holiday and I've got barely any time for the computer...
Anyhow, Jade should be in her early 20s, though anything between 20ish and 30ish is fine. Honestly, I'm probably counting on the picture to estimate her age.
Well, good luck with your request, whichever one you might pick. Your art is good so you'll probably get another request soon. I must say, all of your pending requests are really quite interesting.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 01:38 PM

...Is it weird that I absolutely adore tea!?

ALSO!

I figured out a name for my OC
And I'm fixing her bio now XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 06:37 PM

thanks Blah. My art ain't that great. ^///^
sounds like a good vacation. I would love to go visit my cousins.

oh neat, Ash. I shall go look!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 07:42 PM

Teehee :D
I still need to make my half vampire guys profile...
I have to many female OC's
Which is weird...
Because irl I can't/don't associate with most females.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 07:44 PM

Most all of my Ocs are male actually. Very very few are female.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 07:52 PM

I use to only role-play with only males...
But I don't remember my characters and I didn't really fall for them like I have for the ones on that site I posted.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 08:04 PM

My females comes out too shy and sweet most of the time. I really only have two types of female characters, so I think I'm better with the guys. I'm not sure why.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 08:07 PM

No matter what, male or female, they usually have a tortured past and are very stubborn.
They also all seem to have a "punk" theme to them or gothic...
I guess that's just what I prefer... I'm not sure.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 08:13 PM

A lot of my characters have tattoos or piercings and a punkish image too, so I get that. Stubborn is a must, but I think I've established a pretty versatile base of characters. I think I have to considering how many hundreds I've made in the course of my life. I've been writing creatively since I learned to write...really.