-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2011, 07:12 PM

((I probably won't be making any posts tomorrow, because I'm still in my grandparents' house, and right now I'm in a Lan House.
I'll be back this Sunday, so please don't do too many things while I'm out! Also, I got a question for Sinsue Hoshigo - Who's going to be the Third Alice?))

Angela looked around as a wounderful voice echoed trought the forest. As soon as she could realize, her legs were leading her towards Ilia, as if they were acting for themselves. Is this the path I should take?, she thought, right before saying - " Sounds good to me."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 07:15 PM

(oy that's right Princess dropped out didn't she... I'll have to search around... right now everything's just moving really slow XP even the 6th Alice doesn't exactly know what to do...)

-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-14-2011, 07:35 PM

((I'd volunteer to be the Queen, but I guess giving the chance to someone else is better. :)))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 07:46 PM

(yes since you are alreadh a different chara(not an Alice) then you may not be the queen since all the Alice's know who the 6th is and I ain't tellin XP )

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 02:26 AM

Sethlin had a dark expression running his facewhile he was slowly heading to the two girls' side. Raising his hand, he placed it on Angela's head, while saying - " I'll have to agreed with the little girl here, it indeed seems to be an interesting path. ", for he was sure the fragments of a sentence said by an echoing soft voice he heard just a few seconds before seemed to be reached by that misterious pull in wich the path Sethlin was looking at gave.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-16-2011, 02:58 AM

Ulric nodded as he looked at Sethlin and walked over to them. "okay, then the path it is. But who wants to lead?" he asked as he looked at them. he didn't want to be the first to take a few steps down that way. He didn't want to be the first to find what is in this forest.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-18-2011, 01:11 AM

Ilia looked back towards Ulric with a slightly glazed over look. She nodded softly and continued walking forward. "I can lead the group," she said quietly. The pink haired girl had become rather excited with thoughts of trickery and adventure. As long as the people with her didn't run out of the forest at nightfall she could of course change into her other form. Her eyes sparkled as she continued to follow the strange path.

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2011, 02:33 AM

((can we time-skip a little?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 AM

(??? how so? We don't even have all the Alice's anymore... sorry I think it's dead XP I didn't think out the plot well enough)

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-28-2011, 11:01 AM

((I thought the plot was really good so don't blame that idk))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-28-2011, 02:05 PM

(thank you ^^ I just don't know how to continue this?)

-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-30-2011, 10:21 PM

((I believe that Kriever's idea of time-skipping would be nice, so that all the 'intruders' are already walking throught a path, like, in the middle of one or so, but first we need the third Alice. As for that, maybe someone that already is one could rp her/him, or until we find someone that wants to be it, the third Alice could be in a type of hibernation... or something alike.
Also, I must apologyze for not being online that much these days and not posting. I was sick, so I couldn't post, and I won't right now cuz i've got writer's block.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-31-2011, 01:21 AM

(thank you for sugestions really I'm not sure though... As for a time-skip I would have to talk to all the Alice's(ecpecially the 6th) and figure out want to do... if anyone knows someone who might like the be that Alice)

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-31-2011, 02:02 AM

((I know I'm already an alice but until someone replaces her I could play the missing alice if you want i'm used to playing multiple characters so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle and I'd try to make sure I wasn't working too much on a set personality so there's room for someone to take complete control without a set character already made before they start))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-31-2011, 02:09 AM

(mkay... though you know other then that I still need to talk to the sixth before we like do a time-skip or anything like that... and I'm not sure what the Alice's should be doing right now other then chatting so... yeah not sure... so you know the drill just send me a bio no certain tittle needed and I'll post you up for the 3rd Alice also... thanks and if anyone knows someone that might want to join please ask them... I've already asked all my friends so that's out XP )

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2011, 07:22 PM

((has the third alice been replaced? If so, I guess we could already go back to RPing, right?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-13-2011, 08:45 PM

(um DX gosh I can't remember who was gonna do it ><* )